URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1385
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Twos."

Posted by Estee on 08-09-13 at 03:17 PM
Let's look into the future and consider some of the more nightmarish possibilities available in the current hamster pool.

(I'm not going to go into all of them. That's your job. Besides, there's only so much of this anyone can take in one shot.)

McCrae Vs. Amanda

Oh dear gawds. I'm not spoiling anything from the live feeds by telling you she's basically informed him that should she go out first and find out he's restarted with any other female in the cage, she has vowed to pop out of Pandora's Box and hurt him very much. And at this point in the broadcast show, he seems to be seriously wondering if he can escape without gnawing his own legs off.

So imagine if he sits next to her in the finals and tries to tie her to railroad tracks. Nah, I was just using her as the lightning rod to keep the action away from me and I got some funtime out of it: ain't I clever? He wouldn't live long enough to cash the check or reach the door. Loudest -- and bloodiest -- F2 ever.

Aryan Vs. GinaMarie

"Blonde racist over here!"

"Blonde racist over here!"

"I can't listen to myself!"

"I can't listen to myself or read!"

"My winnings will go to plastic surgery and White Power!"

"Mine will go to plastic surgery, Pretty Power, creating my very own pageant where I always win, and building a special basement dungeon for my Nick!"

"I'm unemployed now and need the money!"

"Really? Me too!"

"And since most of you are lesser beings, you must do what I say!"

"That was my line!"

"Bitch!"

"Slut!"

"Have you seen your roots, Two-Tone?"

"You're going to see yours after I rip them off your scalp!"

...actually, make the above second-bloodiest.

Spencer vs. Aryan

"I openly believe in the inherent worth of Nazi medical experiments."

"Really? Well, I was secretly anagrammed for the people who created them. Top that!"

Andy vs. GinaMarie

Presenting the first-ever F2 where no contestant ever finishes a sentence. They will talk over each other. They will interrupted in mid-syllable. They may smother each other with pillows. The world will probably never know.

Judd vs... nevermind.

So much for laughs.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Worst-Cast Scenarios: Final Twos."
Posted by kingfish on 08-09-13 at 03:22 PM
The hint from Chen that we might have a booted hamster return isn't the reassurance that one might hope for. Although it might be comedic to watch the next round of Candice vs GM.

Posted by michel on 08-09-13 at 07:56 PM
Any combination of Spencer, Aaryn, Jessie, GM and Elissa would be horrible.

Jessie vs GM would be particularly bad. Jessie's the Natalie Tenerelli of this bunch while GM is a dumber version of Abi-Maria.

The worst though would be Spencer vs GinaMarie. That one I wouldn't even watch.

Any combination of Helen, Andy, McCrae and Amanda would make a good F2.

PS. McCrae and Amanda would be hilarious.

Posted by kingfish on 08-09-13 at 08:25 PM
the worst IMO would be if Aryan made it to F2. Or GM.

Posted by michel on 08-10-13 at 12:38 PM
Of course Aaryn is atrocious as a person but, IMO, Spencer and GM are much worse.

Aaryn has played a good game: 3 HOHs and a veto win plus finding a way from being next-out-the-door to having a chance to go all the way is impressive.

Posted by Aruba on 08-10-13 at 09:01 AM
For me the worst F2 scenario would be a pair who would bomb and be sitting disasters when trying to handle the Jury's Q&A session in the Finale.

Using that criteria I will revert to my post in the "Name Your Goat" thread and go with my #1 & #2 choices: Jessie and GM.

I could see these two girls having diarrhea and stupidity of the tongue which would make it painful to watch. Quite frankly, they would make Amanda Kimmel (with her performances in Survivor FTCs) sound like a Secretary of the State!

I agree with Michel that Spencer vs. GM would be unwatchable, but think Spencer would be able to handle himself well in the Q&A format.

Now if I was CBS Production (of course that would only happen if I had a lobotomy and they removed 80% of my brain) I would be praying for a McCrea vs. Amanda F2...that could be a ratings bonanza.

Posted by michel on 08-10-13 at 12:30 PM
The thing about Spencer is from reading what the live feedsters reported. The guy is disgusting.

Posted by Aruba on 08-10-13 at 01:45 PM
I don't like Spencer and would not want him to make the Finals. But all I'm saying is I think he would be able to handle himself during the scrutiny of the Q&A session with the Jury. Out of the remaining HGs the only one who would do better is Helen.

There's NO way anyone will want to carry Spencer to the F2. The only way he gets there is if he goes on a competition run and is able to win at least one comp every week. As doubtful as that will be, if he's able to do that, despite how disgusting he is that would be impressive.