URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1385
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"LoserLodge: 9.5 weeks to go..."

Posted by tribephyl on 03-09-12 at 03:40 PM
WTF! The entire Manono tribe pulled an Erik?
Wow! And you thought the lodge was full of questionable decisions.

Hut cams were all over the place including 2 too late ladies.
But this episode of survivor (and the nature walk) were probably all just too much.

Alicia flashes some crack while Bill, Michael and Tarzan all cuss.
The ladies lose the IC but the guys go to tribal council.
Meanwhile, Leif, Colton and Bill become Sprinters of the week.
Now at the lodge...

HutCam Results:
A. Loser Manna: Alicia ~ Bill ~ Michael ~ Tarzan (5)
B. Non-Sprinter: Alicia ~ Chelsea ~ Christina ~ Jay ~ Jonas ~ Kat ~ Kim ~ Michael ~ Monica ~ Sabrina ~ Tarzan ~ Troyzan (5)
C. No Respite: Bill ~ Colton ~ Jay ~ Jonas ~ Leif ~ Michael ~ Tarzan ~ Troyzan (5)
D. No Safety: Alicia ~ Chelsea ~ Christina ~ Kat ~ Kim ~ Monica ~ Sabrina (5)
E. Disposable Vote: Jonas (5)
F. Damaged Goods: Bill ~ Colton (5)

This week Dakota, abs and Georj take top HutCam honors. Not stellar but sufficient.

G● bonus:

If anything can act as the moral of this nature walk story it is that Nature Walks are not for everyone.
FloPo and suzzer have proven it wrong, whereas bydude and CherryG are now alumni of the bar crawl.
No doubt cursing my name or perhaps using some of those critter names in place of my own.
What you can proudly display regarding this bonus is this is you have now set some sort of record for monkey butt sightings.
Yet there were points attached...

FloPo: * ~ * ~ 5 ~ 25 ~ 15 ~ 10 ~ 25 ~ 5 = 85
suzzer: 5 ~ 20 ~ 15 ~ 20 ~ 10 ~ 5 = 75
Wall66: * ~ * ~ 20 ~ 15 ~ 10 ~ 25 = 70
CT: * ~ * ~ 5 ~ 20 ~ 10 ~ 25 = 60
D'Abby: * ~ * ~ 5 ~ 20 ~ 15 ~ 15 = 55
Moley: * ~ 15 ~ 10 ~ 25 = 50
Vix: 10 ~ 25 ~ 5 = 40
Dakota: 15 ~ 15 ~ 5 = 35
jbug: 15 ~ 20 = 35
Gupster: * ~ 25 ~ 5 = 30
bydude: * ~ * ~ * ~ 25 = 25
5cats: * ~ * ~ 20 ~ 5 = 25
abs: * ~ 20 = 20
qwerty: * ~ * ~ 10 = 10
Georj: * ~ * ~ * ~ 10 = 10

Overall...

It's clear FloPo had made good use of her time walking the nature paths the RIGHT way, winning the TopSpot in the G● with 85 points.
This alone gives FloPo the biggest week with the biggest score.
As a result her status in the TopSpot overall becomes clear. For now.
And since I would be remiss to not mention the clear losers in the lodge this week...
Congrats, qwerty!
Even with scores in both HutCam and G● you still acheived the lowest score! Way to go!

LOSER
HutCam
G●
this time
last time
over time
FloPo
CT
D'Abby
Vix
Dakota
suzzer
Wall66
Moley
Georj
bydude
abs
jbug
5cats
Gupster
qwerty

9.5 weeks to go...

While the Nature Walks have served their purpose of getting the losers away from the laplaya for a little while, another surprise was revealed amongst the beach sands that may not have been found if we were just getting drunk at the bar.
Excavations of my desk drawers revealed a map. An ancient map of this very island.
This map, while revealing just the outline of the Island and a few of the pre-historic monsters that patrol it's shores, also contains a series of 4 x's.
Located in Backseat Bay, I had my nefarions start the digging and they have revealed a trove of small buried chests.
I suggest hitting the HutCam right away and then popping by Backseat Bay to see what's been uncovered.

Down the path in the SE corner of the island, just below laplaya, is Hut-Cam.
Please take a moment to give an account of your stay AND answer the following set of questions...
HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5)
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5)
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5)
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5)
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5)
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5)

G● Bonus
Up the path on the western edge, past HutCam and through a tight fitting crevice lies Backseat Bay.
Buried in the sands of backseat bay beach, as fate would have it, lie a series of ancient buried treasures.
4 of them to be exact but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Editor's note: The discovery of these boxes begins the much ballyhooed beginning of the SlotBox/PiggyBank/RubberDuck challenge.
A Challenge which overall will span 3 entries and end with 1 final result.
There will be winners along the way, there will also be some losers along the way.
Oh who am I kidding, we're all losers. Let's just have phun.

Starting with the first one, the one with a celtic snake knot atop it.

Upon opening the chest, inside is; a series of ancient corks(?), 15 teal cups and... I know this game!
And what better time than during St. Patrick's...
It's Beer-Pong!
Well, a celtic derivative of such.
Actually, it, like noted, involves corks and cups and lots of soaking.

Divvied up amongst the losers, each of you has in your possesion 5 Celtic Corks.
Each with their own point value.

Each of you also has a teal cup with your name written in the bottom of it.
Into which a green-brew soaking liquid will be poured.
Therefore you won't be able to see the names.
They will rather be labelled by their position.
41 ~ 42
31 ~ 32 ~ 33
21 ~ 22 ~ 23 ~ 24
11 ~ 12 ~ 13 ~ 14 ~ 15

Now, all that's left to do is to Soak your Corks.
Place each of your 5 corks...

into 5 different soaking cups.

No, you won't know who is soaking your cork, which is why it's okay to go ahead and post your choices here in this thread.
You may even end up soaking your own cork. Which is a good thing.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: LoserLodge: 9.5 weeks to go..."
Posted by byoffer on 03-09-12 at 05:25 PM
Nature svcks.

Hiking svcks.

G● svcks.

Tribe svcks*.

and mostly my performance from last week in Loser Lodge really really svcks.

I think I would do better if we went hiking here.

Maybe I am too much of a loser for Loser Lodge. I will come back later to make my picks. Don't want y'all copying.

*but only within board guidelines about abusing other posters. ;)

Posted by CTgirl on 03-09-12 at 05:56 PM
Woo Hoo - streaking up Streaked Mountain!

Posted by tribephyl on 03-09-12 at 07:27 PM
Your resistance is merely a turn-on, by.
It just makes me want to try to get you to lvoe me... more!
As I do you.

I started with soaking corks?

Posted by byoffer on 03-10-12 at 10:29 PM
Tribe, I didn't even know you were Italian!!

Posted by Georjanna on 03-12-12 at 00:31 AM
... mostly my performance from last week in Loser Lodge really really svcks.

That may be. But as I was crawlin' those bars and followin' that tail, I was really, really grateful for the good company ...

Posted by qwertypie on 03-09-12 at 10:21 PM
Thanks for the shoutout, Sugar! It takes skill to be so bad.
Cork soak
42-13-11-25-22

Posted by tribephyl on 03-09-12 at 10:30 PM
Sorry, darling. But which corks in which cups?

Posted by qwertypie on 03-13-12 at 05:54 PM
I'm loving all the attention!
25->42
20->13
15->11
10->25
5->22
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Posted by Georjanna on 03-10-12 at 09:02 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-12 AT 01:50 PM (EST)

Posted by Dakota on 03-10-12 at 12:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

HutCam

First and foremost I must congratulate FloPo and Qwerty for their honors (honours) this week. We're also glad that ByOffer found some aloe that cured that rash right up. Way to go Losers!

A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) MONICA (Can't believe that bikini top has held up this long)

B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5) LEIF

C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) TARZAN

D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) CHRISTINA

E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) ALICIA

F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) COLTON

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cup and Corks and All That Jazz

5 > 51
10> 42
15> 31
20> 24
25> 14

Posted by Georjanna on 03-11-12 at 11:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-12 AT 02:22 AM (EST)

Hello!

I certainly hope that your invitation to join you for drinks and a treat at the spa is still open. 'Cause I just had a quick peek at FP's HutCam and I think that something very cool and calming - downright frigid and coma-inducing, in fact - may be in order. For me, at least ...

And we can toast your points from last week and my lack of them. Between the two of us, I think we addressed the whole to-score-or-not-to-score thing with great finesse.

Besides, I'm curious about the two thinly-disguised gorillas - leprechauns have pointed ears, for Pete's sake! - who showed up on the terrace at Nutz as I was setting up my homemade lemonade stand - I threw in the lemonade because I didn't want to waste all of that signage on a contest that I'm sure will end with me once again at close quarters with some monkey's arse - and interactive cork-soaking display.

Something about being undercover for the TSA ...

Any day this week is fine with me. It seems that LL's once-booming Cherry Exchange has gone bust.

Posted by Dakota on 03-14-12 at 03:52 PM
The spaaaaaah and drinks. Good day to relax and enjoy a beautiful sunny day. My hut-cam pics are in, nuttin to do but wait and see. Speaking of see, is that Bydangles and the Agmeister skinny dipping, or is it the Jameson punch? I'm getting the seaweed facial. Green, ya know. ;)

AgmanArt 2012

Posted by jbug on 03-10-12 at 04:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-12 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-10-12 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

including 2 too late ladies.
would rather be late to the hut cam than....
never mind

Better visit the Hut Cam before I get too drunk to find it fall asleep again.

HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5)
MONICA

B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5)COLTON

C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5)
COLTON

D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5)
TROYZAN

E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5)
TROYZAN

F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5)
LEIF

you rock Agman!

"no RED solo cup?"
Posted by jbug on 03-10-12 at 05:05 PM
seriously? teal?

ok if you say so,

I''l soak my corks
5 in 51
10 in 32
15 in 23
20 in 22
25 in 13

Did I do that right? (that's in my Urkel voice)

"RE: no RED solo cup?"
Posted by Dakota on 03-11-12 at 03:47 PM
OMH, I didnt' think of that. ^ *hangs head*

AgmanArt 2012

Posted by Wallflower66 on 03-11-12 at 07:31 PM
HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) Alicia
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5) Kat
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Sabrina
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Monica
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Kim
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Kat

G● Bonus

Soaking corks is one of my favorite hobbies, but I hate not knowing whose cork I am soaking!

5>12
10>33
15>21
20>42
25>51

"St Pat's Cork Soak..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 03-11-12 at 10:11 PM
I'm on Top 'O the World, winning the nature walk with ole Sphinx...doesn't everyone know that I am a real NATURE LOVER?? In fact, I think I'll take a little nature walk across the Island and down Memory Lane to see if I can't GET LUCKY along the the way to the St. Pat's Cork Soak. And, remember folks, there is more than one way to get lucky on the this island...

Skips along down Memory Lane and runs into...Mr. Bojangles....or is that Mr. Bydangles???

...sporting a top 'o the morning top hat in a very strategic location, I might add! Moving along I find my flower sistahs and the trifecta girls...donned in their St Paddy's Day finest...

Looks like their congo line got a little carried away...right out the door and down the block and it's attracting a very nefarious crowd!

I am almost upon the Cork Soak and I spy a pleasantly familiar sign out front of the shop next door...

...and I am reminded of the good ole days! When we used to frequent the Fish Bros Body Paint and Design Shop. In fact IT IS the ole store we knew and loved. While the proprietor may have changed, the wares are still the same. I throw caution to the wind and go in for a body paint....

...after all, it is St Paddy's Day...

Happy St. Paddy's Day to all my LOSER friends, the old as well as the new!

HutCam Entry
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5) Leif
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Colton
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Colton
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Leif
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Christina

G Spot Bonus:

5 ~ 23
10 ~ 31
15 ~ 42
20 ~ 24
25 ~ 13

"My!"
Posted by Georjanna on 03-11-12 at 10:32 PM
Oh, my.

"RE: St Pat's Cork Soak..."
Posted by Dakota on 03-14-12 at 04:01 PM
Strolling down memory lane to meet Georgjanna for drinks, I seem to remember some losers who had body paints a few years back. Anyone remember who had the palette and brushes? They kinda tickled.

AgmanArt 2012

Posted by suzzee on 03-12-12 at 11:02 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 12:04 PM (EST)

HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) Alicia(she worked for me last week!)
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5) Tarzan
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Tarzan
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Tarzan
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Jonas
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Colton

G● Bonus

Should I obsess over what the Nefarious Leprechaun has chosen for points, should I?

No, there's no way so I'm just going to have to scientifically have testing. I'm setting up cups & corks at work and doing trial studies. That should work out.

My scientific evaluations have shown that these are the lucky winners. Although after the first couple of trials, I rather forgot what I was experimenting for. No body said science was easy.

Corks & Cups

5~41
10~32
15~12
20~21
25~24

Sweet! Thanks to Ag!

Posted by Dakota on 03-12-12 at 11:39 AM
Science? Like this?

Shamrocker

•1 part Hornitos™ Plata Tequila
•1 part DeKuyper® Melon Liqueur (or Midori)
•1/2 part Triple Sec
•Splash of Orange Juice
Preparation:
1.Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2.Shake well.

I think Margaritas should be considered Irish on St. Patty's Day. They're green. Hold the Melon. Add lime.

AgmanArt 2012

Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 03-13-12 at 05:16 PM
You had me at "Hornitos"

Posted by kingfish on 03-12-12 at 06:01 PM
Ha. Isla Perdita. Which means pretty Isla in some old Erse while language. Which fits my mood, nice day, lots of coconuts and saucy brown native girls of barely legal age, and lots of saucier Loser Lodge Cougars (and who doesn't love a lovely cougar on the prowl?) lolling around the lagoon.

A pitcher of some dangerously strong but invitingly sweet rum drink and SPF 90 to ward off the UVs. Making me sleepy. But sleep is dangerous on a beach where there be stealer's of swimwear, and where staying awake is to be rewarded by a parade of naked nymphs protesting that their bikini bottoms and tops are missing. As a gentleman lecher I of course offer to share my towel with all who need shelter from the eyes of oglers. Oglers who aren't me. Ogle ogle.

Life is nice. Loser Lodge is nice. Nice is nice.

However, must trudge to the hutcam to feed Kitty her banana and to earn my keep. Coco will throw a fit and his feces if I don't, so here goes.

After several weeks of amazingly non-insightful guesses, anyone else with a brain would just throw darts and guess. But my inside source, Moe deInfo, insists that this week he has the real deal, and so here goes.

B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5) Monica
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Alicia
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Leif
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Jay
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Colton

On to Whack-A-Leprauchan's wittle corkie thing.

5 into 51
10 into 42
15 into 32
20 into 23
25 into 11

Now, I'm going to whack something else, walking around with the flag at full height is beginning to chafe.

Posted by suzzee on 03-12-12 at 09:34 PM
Salute!

What happens in da Zone stays in da Zone.

Posted by 5cats on 03-12-12 at 06:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 06:27 PM (EST)

5 = 11
10 = 13
15 = 32
20 = 42
25 = 51

HutCam Entry
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5) Leif
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Leif
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Leif
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Colton
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Leif

Posted by byoffer on 03-12-12 at 11:12 PM
Cork soaking? Yikes!!

25->15
5->24
20->33
15->42
10->51

All this cork soaking - feels like the sort of thread that might lead to someone getting in trouble. Trouble might mean getting lucky or, more likely, someone getting banned. Practically a challenge.

With that in mind, I will do two things:

1) remind everyone that while soaking corks don't be afraid to fondle the grapes.

2) post a picture that is similar (couldn't find the original) to one that got me in trouble for over-dangling my grapes too many years ago.

With that, I had better run off to hide from the mods in the HutCam:

B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5) Sabrina
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Colton
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Colton
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Leif
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Jonas

Posted by Flowerpower on 03-13-12 at 04:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-12 AT 08:47 PM (EST)

Ahhhh Bydangles. The ole grapes that led to the moniker....byDANGLES! I will never forget that site as long as I live. As I recall, I believe we were at a Halloween bash and you had some kind of loin cloth covering your twig, but your berries were a bit exposed....and, we've had the pleasure of multiple berries ever since....

You know, at the time it was quite a start, but now, it just seems like second nature to be seeing you in all your vineyard finest....yes, you are a sight for old eyes!

Oh....let me see, I think I got a picture of that act, Byoffer, yes....here it is...

....as I recall, you slapped the berries over the berries, if you know what I mean...

I came as Batgirl that year...

...and my date was...

A blast from the past....thanks! Always brings a smile to my face!

Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 03-13-12 at 05:19 PM
<< blood curdling scream >>

MY EYES!!! They're BURNING!

<< dunks head in a bucket of brew >>

Posted by Georjanna on 03-13-12 at 02:41 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-12 AT 12:52 PM (EST)

Background: Second Nature

Posted by qwertypie on 03-13-12 at 06:01 PM
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5)Alicia
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5)Alicia (I'll have to take your word for it)
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5)Alicia
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5)Alicia
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5)Alicia
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5)Colton.

Posted by Molaholic on 03-13-12 at 08:37 PM
Now, being of solid Scots ancestry (my grandfather was born in Dundee), I really don't hold too much with all this wearin' of the green silliness. (Of course, there's nothing wrong with taking a wee dram or so just to be sociable...)

G● Bonus
5 ~ Cork 11
10 ~ Cork 13
15 ~ Cork 23
20 ~ Cork 51 (since I ran out of Prime Numbers)
25 ~ Cork 42 (because it is the Ultimate Answer...)

A. Loser Manna: Alicia
B. Non-Sprinter: Leif
C. No Respite: Colton
D. No Safety: Tarzan
E. Disposable Vote: Tarzan
F. Damaged Goods: Christina

Posted by CTgirl on 03-13-12 at 09:25 PM
HutCam Entry
B. Non-Sprinter: Jay
D. No Safety: Colton
E. Disposable Vote: Christina
F. Damaged Goods: Lief

G● Bonus
5=32
10=23
15=15
20=41
25=12

Posted by DearAbby on 03-14-12 at 05:59 PM
HutCam Entry
B. Non-Sprinter: Kat
D. No Safety: Christina
E. Disposable Vote: Jonas
F. Damaged Goods: Lief

G● Bonus

41 ~ 5
31 ~ 10
33 ~ 15
14 ~ 20
15 ~ 25

"Vix Pix"
Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 03-14-12 at 06:49 PM
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred Alicia
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". Kim
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. Colton
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. Jonas
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. Tarzan
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. Leif

G (spot) Dirty Cork Soaker Challenge:

5 - 41
10 - 22
15 - 15
20 - 51
25 - 33