URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1384
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who do you want to vote back in?"

Posted by Estee on 03-06-08 at 08:14 AM
Given that we can't vote every last one of them out...

Since we have through most of 3/11 (depending on your time zone) to make a choice, I'm going to wait until I see the nomination and veto results on the live feeds. If I'm sure Joshuah's staying in the hamster cage, I'll vote for whoever will do the most damage to what's left of his sanity -- Amanda or Allison. If I'm certain he's gone, either Jen so Ryan can confront her -- or Parker because he's still a paparazzi and deserves to be tortured through another session in the house.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who do you want to vote back in?"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 03-06-08 at 08:18 AM
If I do decide to vote, I'm voting for Parker because of his uncanny resemblance to Crabman from "My Name Is Earl." That and Alex blamed Amanda for his departure, and we all know that, left to his own devices, he'll fall on his face.

And Jen is just loathsome.

Posted by nobigdeal on 03-06-08 at 12:51 PM
>If I do decide to vote,
>I'm voting for Parker because
>of his uncanny resemblance to
>Crabman from "My Name Is
>Earl." That and Alex blamed
>Amanda for his departure, and
>we all know that, left
>to his own devices, he'll
>fall on his face.
>
>And Jen is just loathsome.
>
>

Hahahahaa your so right. I actually saw that actor in an interview not so long ago and I couldn't take him seriously. All I could think of was crab man!!! Good choice.

Posted by Lasann on 03-06-08 at 09:49 AM
I already voted twice for Jen. Why, because she is a hometown girl (as depressing as that may be) and I have her on my PTTE as the winner.

Plus I don't want another man in there to boister Mattie and Adam. Nor do I want anyone to boister Natalie's delusions.

I may change my mind later and vote for Allison.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 03-06-08 at 09:55 AM

>and I have her on my
>PTTE as the winner.

No other reason needed!!!

Posted by agman on 03-08-08 at 10:20 AM
Ditto

Sculpted by Tribe

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 03-06-08 at 10:15 AM
She's a hometown girl for me, too, but she's still a bloody idiot, and seeing as how I didn't play BB PTTE, I'll have to vote for every other candidate to cancel out your vote.

Aside from that, Jen in the house makes the game that much more predictable - either Ryan or Jen goes next week unless they tear each other's throats out. That I might watch.

I suppose you were at the BB open casting call in December, too...

Posted by mrc on 03-06-08 at 01:31 PM
I voted a dozen times for Allison.

Tribefied

Posted by phil9922 on 03-06-08 at 01:42 PM
I think either Amanda or Allison will get voted back in. I could see a lot of girls being able to relate to Amanda and a lot of guys liking her because of her ##### that she likes to flaunt all the time. And as much as I hate Allison she would probably be another good choice just because of all the problems she causes in the house.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-06-08 at 03:09 PM
I voted for Allison also. Out of the six people to chose between I considered only 3: Allison, Amanda, and Alex.

Maybe I am missing something from the Live feeds, but I really like Allison. I think she for the most part has more morals than others in the house. She seems like a good person. She took more abuse than she should have. I would love to see her back in the house to take down that dirtbag Josh.

Posted by LLR on 03-06-08 at 08:05 PM
Wow, funny how we view the houseguests differently. No way, IMO, does Allison have any morals. Just my take. I voted for Parker & Jacob, since he went out first.

"Alex"
Posted by iatovttotx78 on 03-06-08 at 06:24 PM
b/c he's nice eye candy, and b/c he got screwed over by his partner