URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1383
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR10 Episode 2 Hawkeye 10"

Posted by Max Headroom on 09-25-06 at 08:50 PM
Step right up, step right up! Get your snarky answers and questions right here! Step right up!

1. Teams traveled to Mongolia via bus and train. How else might they get to Ulaanbaatar?

2. Mary has never known an Asian or gay person. What else has she never known before?

3. What, if any, are Dustin and Kandice's strategies besides not sharing all their information?

4. What else besides the organ grinder monkey imitation could Sarah do to earn money?

5. Explain why Kimberly loved how Rob was grinding.

6. What did David and Mary's Mongolian passenger think of the first Kentuckians he'd ever met?

7. How many prosthetic feet does Sarah keep in her pack? And what would each be used for?

8. How did Lyn and Karlyn get so good at operating long rods?

9. What exactly does Sarah have in her notes about Peter?

10. Explain why Kellie and Jamie got lost so often despite asking for directions more than any other team.

Bonus. How many other special days besides "Stupid Day" do Kellie and Jamie have? And are they official South Carolina holidays?

It's a rare Max Headroom thread. Please take pity on him!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR10 Episode 2 Hawkeye 10"
Posted by Seana on 09-25-06 at 11:47 PM
1. Teams traveled to Mongolia via bus and train. How else might they get to Ulaanbaatar?
Duh. Horse and ox-drawn cart. Possibly yak-drawn.

2. Mary has never known an Asian or gay person. What else has she never known before?
Toothpaste. A cute guy.

3. What, if any, are Dustin and Kandice's strategies besides not sharing all their information?
From now on: paying close attention to where their hats are.

4. What else besides the organ grinder monkey imitation could Sarah do to earn money?
I will personally offer her money to sew Peter's mouth shut.

It made me giggle when she said that. But I have no answer for this question.

6. What did David and Mary's Mongolian passenger think of the first Kentuckians he'd ever met?
He was surprised they weren't sipping mint juleps, carrying buckets of fried chicken and dressed like a colonel. Woo! Sterotypes!

7. How many prosthetic feet does Sarah keep in her pack? And what would each be used for?
I'm sure she has a French-manicured foot for formal occasions, though I doubt she brought it on the Race.

They weren't very good at it. They had to get some help from a passing stranger.

- treats me like a dog
- treats me like a child
- treats me like an idiot

10. Explain why Kellie and Jamie got lost so often despite asking for directions more than any other team.
None of the directions were given by a doorknob, so they couldn't understand them.

Bonus. How many other special days besides "Stupid Day" do Kellie and Jamie have? And are they official South Carolina holidays?
Clapping Day. No, wait. Every day is Clapping Day.

Posted by Breezy on 09-26-06 at 08:34 AM
1. Teams traveled to Mongolia via bus and train. How else might they get to Ulaanbaatar? Sarah's bionic leg.

2. Mary has never known an Asian or gay person. What else has she never known before? Someone that has a toilet actually in their house.

3. What, if any, are Dustin and Kandice's strategies besides not sharing all their information? Keeping track of their clothes.

4. What else besides the organ grinder monkey imitation could Sarah do to earn money? Beating Peter with her bionic leg.

5. Explain why Kimberly loved how Rob was grinding. Baby when we're grinding, I get so excited.

6. What did David and Mary's Mongolian passenger think of the first Kentuckians he'd ever met? Crap. They probably don't have any money to steal. I'll just get them stuck in the mud and leave them.

7. How many prosthetic feet does Sarah keep in her pack? And what would each be used for? 3. That springy thing for running and hooking around Peter's neck and yanking. A foot for the stirrups and a flipper, just incase they have to cross water.

8. How did Lyn and Karlyn get so good at operating long rods? Well you can't collect child support without a child.

9. What exactly does Sarah have in her notes about Peter? Bastard, Yakbrain, he claps at me one more time and he'll have to make himself a bionic hand or two.

10. Explain why Kellie and Jamie got lost so often despite asking for directions more than any other team. Because the directions weren't spoken to them as a cheer. Go North! Give me a N O R T H!

IceCat is da man! GO PACK GO!!!!

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-26-06 at 10:59 AM

An orgasm.

I'll be back when I'm feeling more clever.

Posted by mikey on 09-26-06 at 02:09 PM
>1. Teams traveled to Mongolia via
>bus and train. How
>else might they get to
>Ulaanbaatar?
>
Time machine, then hitch a ride with Ghengis.

>2. Mary has never known an
>Asian or gay person.
>What else has she never
>known before?
>
a dentist.

>3. What, if any, are Dustin
>and Kandice's strategies besides not
>sharing all their information?
>
Not having information to share.

>4. What else besides the organ
>grinder monkey imitation could Sarah
>do to earn money?
>
sell her other leg.

>5. Explain why Kimberly loved how
>Rob was grinding.
>
At least he wasn't grinding his teeth.

>6. What did David and Mary's
>Mongolian passenger think of the
>first Kentuckians he'd ever met?
>
He was excited because he thought he was helping Rob and Amber, Mongolian TV reception being what it is.
>
>7. How many prosthetic feet does
>Sarah keep in her pack?
> And what would each
>be used for?
>
She's got three in her pack, one when she needs to ride a horse and two because Peter has kind of a foot fetish.

>8. How did Lyn and Karlyn
>get so good at operating
>long rods?
>
I guess what they say about black men must be true.

>9. What exactly does Sarah have
>in her notes about Peter?
>
Peter -- leaks fluid.
>
>10. Explain why Kellie and Jamie
>got lost so often despite
>asking for directions more than
>any other team.
>
When a pretty woman stops to ask you directions, you give them to her, even if you don;t know what you're talking about.

>Bonus. How many other special
>days besides "Stupid Day" do
>Kellie and Jamie have?
>And are they official South
>Carolina holidays?
>
There's "At least we're smarter than Mississippi" day.

Posted by Peetah on 09-26-06 at 04:32 PM

A slow boat to China. No, wait! From China. No wait! Arghh!

Anything other than off the Dollar menu

You know, the usual: vaseline on the teeth, glueing swimsuits to the skin, etc.

Court stenographer--taking notes

There was no radio in the car, so she liked the tune.

6. What did David and Mary's Mongolian passenger think of the
first Kentuckians he'd ever met?

They reminded him of Johnny Walker.

7. How many prosthetic feet does Sarah keep in her pack?
And what would each be used for?

Well, for sure there's one with a bowling shoe.

Isn't Alabama a steel center?

Dear Diary, I'm having a wonderful time with Peter on the race. He's so dreamy! Except when he, like, yells at me. Or is he cheering? I'm so confused!!

10. Explain why Kellie and Jamie got lost so often despite
asking for directions more than any other team.

They kept praying to Buddha. He was angry.

Bonus. How many other special days besides "Stupid Day" do
Kellie and Jamie have? And are they official South Carolina holidays?

Well, there's Pom-pom Day. And Day of High Kicks. But in South Carolina, most prefer Shelling Shrimp in TAR8 Day. (letusneverspeakofitagain)

Posted by PsychoKitty on 09-26-06 at 09:24 PM
You guys are killing me here! Too f' funny!!!!! I'll try to jump in:

Rickshaw?

I agree with "a cute guy!" "toothbrush" and add "hairbrush!"

They did THAT real well - maybe they should actually HAVE some information that they would try to not share. Okay - not share their tampax.

Chase yaks across country! Just how much did Peter wear her out running after him (TWICE!!!) instead of just biting the bullet and finishing the tent challenge?! Lots of thought as to how much each step is costing her now without her hydraulics!

That's just something I don't want to think about! Maybe they are one of those couples that all they have going for them is good sex, and just can't let that go. If so, you deserve better folks! And we do too.

Haha! Boy are those Americans LOUD!

Trick question. . .One with fancy toenails for fancy dates. One with claws for climbing rocks. One with webs for swimming. One with motorized ankles for walking on water.

Another scary question I don't want to think about. And someone else pointed out they weren't too good at it either. But they didn't hesitate to get it out and use it!

He reminds me of my preacher - why is that? "quitting" what exactly IS the definition of that?

Maybe their brains are so small they can't hold any information for longer than 5 minutes?

Perky Day! Can't comment on any event without it being "Perky!" Yes, it's every 4th day of the month.

Psychokitty

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sig from The Tribe and Cyg Sig Shop!

Posted by dajaki on 09-26-06 at 11:00 PM
Be warned: I answer before I read your answers. If ours are the same, then you must be brilliant!

Parachute in with the Flying Elvi.

The inside of a dentist's office

They have information?

She could participate in eating contests. 20 bowls of steamed rice in 10 minutes.

Kimberly got to make an entry in her "Things to rip Rob about" book.

He thought, "No wonder we have to make everything these people buy at Wal-Mart. They're stupid!"

Sarah's 3rd foot is a Swiss Army foot. It's got a can opener, a utility knife, scissors, tweezers and a flask.

Their children are half-siblings. Enough said.

Things I hate and love about Peter: Peter is demeaning to me, BUT he's handsome. Peter underestimates me, BUT he's big and strong. Peter treats me like I'm a child, BUT he can take care of me.

Kellie and Jamie's compass points due south, not due north.

Gamecock Day - Definitely official. Doorknob Day - Definitely not official. The Perfect Cheer Day - Officially borrowed from SNL.

Posted by warp_core breach on 09-26-06 at 11:54 PM

Dave & Mary - ATV
Peter & Sarah - Short, yellow bus
Tom & Terry - Flaming arrow

Indoor plumbing
House without wheels

Not telling the other teams who's Dustin and who's Kandace.

Stepping in yak dung with her prosthetic leg and then shoving it down Peter's throat.

I don't give a rat's a$$.

"I thought Americans had good dentists."

Just one other - a foot with a boot so she can boot Peter in the a$$ with it.

They lost the remote to their TVs and so they had the kids fetch longs sticks from the back yard so that they could still change channels without moving off of the couch.

"I will dump Peter after the show."

It's the Double D effect from last season - a shared pea-size brain.

"Jump Up and Down With Gay Men Day"

The only official South Carolina holiday took period over a span of a few days which was "We're Glad Those Dumb Broads Are Out of the State Days". Sadly, with their elimination, Kellie & Jamie are returning to South Carolina which prompted an emergency passing of the "Let's Tell Kellie & Jamie That South Carolina Has Moved Due South And So They'll End Up In Canada Day".

Posted by Molaholic on 09-27-06 at 01:18 AM
Traditional disclaimer: I post before reading. Therefore, any duplicated responces are the sole fault of the Mysterious Duplicate Answer Yak of Mongolia.

Actually, the most popular mode is hynik tram.

Dung-free flooring, happiness, contentment, indoor plumbing...

This is TAR. Strategies play no part.

Sell off those superfluous left shoes.

Without being too non-PG13, it involves peaches and bananas.

"Where's the Chicken? Where's the Colonel?"

She has four. Three are used for walking/running over various terrains, the fourth is used for ... well, shall we say, 'interpersonal relationships'

Years of mis-spent youth at local carnivals.

His secret al-Qaida file, of course.

They asked, but failed to listen.

One of the biggest holidays in the Palmetto State, Change Your Undies Day, happened to fall during Marry Your Sister Week in 2006, so it was a double celebration all-round.

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

Posted by Silvergirl1 on 09-27-06 at 03:50 AM

Expedia.com or just ask a travel gnome.

Good dental work.

Putting vaseline on their teeth so they always have a ready smile. (Beauty pageant trick)

Wear the leg with the pick on the end and use it to pick up trash.

Later.

Khün bür törzh mendlekhdd erkh ëolööteĭ, adilkhan ner törteĭ, izhil erkhteĭ baĭdag. Oyuun ukhaan, nandin ëanar zayaasan khün gegë öör khoorondoo akhan düügiĭn üzel sanaagaar khar'tsakh uëirtaĭ.

Translation:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood, even when dealing with people who marry their cousins and don't have good dental care.

One for casual wear, one for beating Peter over the head with, and one for evening wear, so the answer to the first question is 3.

Later.

Later.

Both of them kept thinking about the "Perfect Cheer", and could not concentrate.

I'll come back later after thinking on this and those other "Later" questions.

Nice to see you, Max!