URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1383
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"LoserLodge15: 10.5 weeks to go"

Posted by tribephyl on 03-05-12 at 04:57 AM
The ladies finally catch a break and send the guys to council.
While at the lodge, gupster releases the kraken and obliterates laplaya.

Now at the lodge...

HutCam Results:
A. Loser Manna: Kat (5)
B. Nut Nosher: Jay ~ Michael (5)
C. No Respite: Bill ~ Colton ~ Jay ~ Jonas ~ Leif ~ Matt ~ Michael ~ Tarzan ~ Troyzan (5)
D. No Safety: Bill ~ Colton ~ Jay ~ Jonas ~ Leif ~ Matt ~ Michael ~ Tarzan ~ Troyzan (5)
E. Disposable Vote: Jonas (5)
F. Damaged Goods: Bill ~ Colton (5)

G● bonus:
A busy week in the G●
Buck Wyld's RedNeck Keg Garden
Secret word Entry: Thank you very much.
Each of those new words were delicately lain upon my spreadsheet. Where I entered every last one of them, until satisfied.
I will, of course, be using them later. Perhaps for your pleasure.
Boots-O-Brew:
~ ~
As opposed to the later, BocK Hop, this "bonus" was determined upon popular majority.
The most popular brew color receiving 3 points per loser who enjoyed them.
The second most would receive 2 points per loser and the least popular, 1 point per loser.
Therefore...
With 9 losers, Gold is the most popular and affords it's drinkers: 27 points
Now, the 2nd place and 3rd place Boots-O-Brew were BOTH Amber and Dark.
So, I combined them and gave them to the 2 + 2 remaining losers whom chose Amber and Dark
Amber drinkers: 6 points
Dark drinkers: 6 points

Cherry Pass:
Well, I dunno what happened but I can venture to say that a particular someone either KNOWS what they did OR someone KNOWS nothing of what they do.
But when the timeclock buzzed the cherry had been successfully passed from...
5cats to CT to D'Abby to bydude to W66 to suzzer to abs to bug to ... gupster to FloPo to Vix to Moley to Dakota to qwerty to Georj.
15 different losers!
Passing the cherry was 2 points per loser passed to and that equals 30 points for y'all!

Bock Hop:
As explained at the challenge, the goat with the least amount of losers on it's back would jump highest and award their points.
Well, in 3rd place, with 7 losers atop, was...
agman
bydude
D'Abby
FloPo
jbug
Moley
suzzer
on Goat 30.

In 2nd place, with 5 losers atop, was...

5cats
Georj
kingfish
qwerty
Vix
on Goat 20.

In 1st place, jumping the highest and awarding their points was...

CT
Dakota
on Goat 10!

Overall...
When it came to Hut-Cams a few of you reached 3 questions correct. 15 points being the highest for the week.
Meanwhile, at the G●, CTgirl and Dakota take home the biggest bounty from the KegGarden phestivities.
Added together, this gives CT the biggest week with the biggest score.
And as fate would have it, it's just enough to put her in first place overallmost!
She does share that TopSpot though, with none other than with the Cherry Queen herself, Georj!!

LOSER
HutCam
G● Brew
Cherry Pass
BockHop
this time
last time
over time
CT
Georj
Vix
D'Abby
FloPo
Dakota
bydude
Moley
abs
suzzer
jbug
Wall66
5cats
qwerty
Gupster

10.5 weeks to go...

Well, I gather Laplaya is safe, it at least smells okay.
Thanks to the numerous potpourri sachets hanging everywhere.
And this industrial phan from Phabreeze to obliterate the stink.

So might as well officially open Hut-Cam as well.

Down the path in the SE corner of the island, just below laplaya, is Hut-Cam.
Please take a moment to give an account of your stay AND answer the following set of questions...
HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5)
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5)
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5)
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5)
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5)
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5)

G● Bonus
Going on right now... a Nature Walk with Sphinx Mandrill.
Look for his latest post.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: LoserLodge15: 10.5 weeks to go"
Posted by Dakota on 03-05-12 at 01:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-12 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

*Turns on Hut-Cam*

Glad the hazmatters are gone. Smells ok. Seems kinda clean. Anyways, I somehow missed most of the nature walks, but the losers were cheating! Geesh. The good news is I seem to do well with ale and goats. *shrug* Of course I'm not going to answer this week's questions until I consult an attorney and the see the tapes, if any, of what I was doing while everyone else was CHEATING.

A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) MONICA
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5) TARZAN
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) MICHAEL
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) KAT
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) CHELSEA
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) CHRISTINA

AgmanArt 2012

Posted by byoffer on 03-05-12 at 03:55 PM
I must have been thinking of Wyld Stallyns instead of Buck Wyld when I made my bonus picks last week. Thus my less-than-excellent adenture.

HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) Kat
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5) Kat
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Kat
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Kat
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Kat
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Kat

Posted by kingfish on 03-06-12 at 03:35 PM
Well, (looking at score card), going for teal

The LL floorboards been berry berry good for me, the beer keg leaks and a lot dripped thru, somebody jumped into the tequila vat and a lot of splash got thru, so all I have to do is lie here and peek up skirts and lap up the overflow.

And I heard some gossip, it seems that a certain loser lost her cherry, then someone else found it and lost it again. And this happened over and over. OK, who knew that:

1) there were so many virgins (read - liars) at LL, and

2) that they could become virgins a whole bunch more times. Silly me, I thought it was a one time thing.

So that leads up to my announcement, I too am a born again virgin. And having said that, I really feels virtuous and pure again, unsullied, as it were. And I'm looking for some cherry pie.

But first I have to sully the Hut cam, I'm pretty sure no one noticed my little accident last week, hardly noticable, maybe that hazmat team was just passing thru to somewhere else. Or maybe they are just here to get rid of all those air-fresheners, a little Cinnamon pine lilac jasmine evergreen scent goes a long way.

A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) Alicia
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5) Leif
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Monica
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Leif
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Tarzan
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Colton

Posted by Molaholic on 03-07-12 at 01:13 AM
<taps mike> "Is this thing on?" <taps mike> "Testing -- One - Two - Three" <taps mike & whistles>
"Well, I guess you all can hear me. I just want to <taps mike> let everyone know that I'm going to really play hard this week. Besides, since I've <taps mike> got this se<feedback> out."

HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. Monica
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". Leif
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. Troyzan
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. Colton
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. Alicia
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. Jay

Tribe does it again

"Last minute change..."
Posted by Molaholic on 03-07-12 at 08:30 PM
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. Jay Sabrina

Posted by Wallflower66 on 03-07-12 at 03:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-12 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) Monica
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5) Leif
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Chelsea
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Kim
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Sabrina
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Kat

Posted by qwertypie on 03-07-12 at 03:55 PM
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5)Kat
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5)Since global Canada doesn't feature Sprint Player of the WeakWeek, this means I get points for whoever I pick, right? Leif
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5)Kat
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5)Kat
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5)Christina
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5)
Christina

"Vix Pix"
Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 03-07-12 at 05:11 PM
** raises head off of desk, pushes aside mountain of paperwork, rubs eyes, grabs hutcam remote <click> **

A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. Sabrina

B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". Michael

C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. Kim

D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. Monica

E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. Chelsea

F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. Kat

** snaps off hutcam, places nose gingerly back on grindstone **

Posted by agman on 03-07-12 at 05:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-12 AT 05:24 PM (EST)

A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) Alicia
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5)Monica
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Colton
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Tarzan
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5)Leif

Posted by CTgirl on 03-07-12 at 05:43 PM
A. Loser Manna: Kat
B. Non-Sprinter: Jay
C. No Respite: Monica
D. No Safety: Monica
E. Disposable Vote: Kim
F. Damaged Goods: Kat

Posted by DearAbby on 03-07-12 at 06:35 PM
HutCam Entry

A. Loser Manna ~ Colton
B. Non-Sprinter ~ Bill
C. No Respite ~ Sabrina
D. No Safety ~ Kat
E. Disposable Vote ~ Monica
F. Damaged Goods ~ Alicia

Posted by 5cats on 03-07-12 at 07:20 PM
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) Kat

C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) Christina

D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Kat

E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Bill

F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Leif

Posted by Georjanna on 03-07-12 at 07:21 PM
Wow!

Is Losing a really great thing, or what!

At the beginning of last week, I was just skipping along on its fringes: a dues-paid member of its sisterhood of secretly-gleeful, latently-sunshiny misanthropes throwing the Game of Life at her own leisurely pace. You know the feeling: satisfactorily underachieving and sufficiently socially-cynical but rarely able to execute a truly spectacular pratfall. Then along came The Redneck Keg Garden Adventures.

And I’ll digress for a moment here to address the issue of Suzzee’s whereabouts on that evening:

Working on the theory that most of what Suzzee does remember – and every last innuendo of what she doesn’t – is bound to be fun and funny (and pretty sure that, if she was ever at the Garden, she wasn’t there ‘til closing time), I’ve made some discreet inquires. And it would seem that a lady of her description was seen leaving the island for points unknown on that fateful night. Updates, I am promised, will follow.

But, back to the Keg Garden (and HutCam):

I should first say that I’ve never really known whether scoring points at LL is a good – or bad – thing. So, I’ve always aimed for a sort of middle – no-man’s – land. And, by golly, I had that covered last week! I picked the right boot-borne brew, the wrong old goat and was right/wrong about precisely half of the HutCam questions. So far, I was so mediocre. But then came what I will always think of as my moment of Fateful Fruit: The Cherry Pass.

And I was so dead last in the Game that Qwertypie (who came to the party even later than I usually do) was bequeathed the Cherry before it finally came to me. And that, dear hearts, is a very elegant pratfall. Such a grand one, in fact, that our esteemed Host has crowned me Cherry Queen and permitted me to retain custody of the invaluable prize.

Joy!

And on a little more personal note:

As soon as he sees this HutCam (and he will ...), the events will allow me to collect on my long-standing bet with Charlie Windsor. I have become a Queen before his Mum let him be King.

But my bet with Charlie is only one reason for this tasteful and unassuming (and - in the case of an excess of indignation by its regular visitors – swiftly dismantled) little display in the HutCam.

The other is that I don’t see any reason why the Ceremonial Cherry should just sit here – doing nothing. I mean, why not make it available – via short-term lease and subject to an exhaustive (public) application and a nominal (alcohol and/or personal services) fee – to my subjects. After all, it seems to me that a monarch should be entitled to some untraceable income.

So, I'm thinking of humbly petitioning our Host (humbly, because if he can crown a Queen, I have no doubt that he can behead one) for his leave to market the LL Ceremonial Cherry. Or, for (at least) a cut of the take.

Yours,
Georj Regina

Posted by Dakota on 03-07-12 at 08:06 PM
>I should first say that I’ve
>never really known whether scoring
>points at LL is a
>good – or bad –
>thing.

EXACTLY! Finally someone who understands! Let's hit the bar/spa next week if your highness's cherry duties don't interfere.

AgmanArt 2012

Posted by tribephyl on 03-08-12 at 02:17 AM
funny thing is that I just got through fielding a question wherein the Cherry Queen had pointed out the progression of the last bonus, basically having figured out her way through the thin veils of my nefariousness.
She is a smaht cookie, there's no doubt about it. Proven especially true, now.

Now the only question becomes, what will she do when she receives her first Slaggie?

Posted by Flowerpower on 03-07-12 at 08:46 PM
HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) Christina
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5) Gregzan
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) Monica
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) Kat
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) Christina

"wow I overslept! "
Posted by suzzee on 03-07-12 at 08:49 PM
What a hangover! The last thing I remember is something about a nature walk. On to the goodies

HutCam Entry
A. Loser Manna: Name 1 survivor whose naughty-bits will be Blurred. (5) alicia
B. Non-Sprinter: Name 1 survivor who will NOT be featured as Sprint's "Player of the Week". (5) Bill
C. No Respite: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Reward Challenge. (5) alicia
D. No Safety: Name 1 survivor who Loses the Immunity Challenge. (5) alicia
E. Disposable Vote: Name 1 survivor who is 1st to vote at Tribal Council. (5) alicia
F. Damaged Goods: Name 1 survivor who Receives the Minority of Votes at TC. (5) alicia

I got no imagination today, whew.

Sweet! Thanks to Ag!