URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1381
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"#blameCandice"

Posted by tribephyl on 07-29-13 at 10:44 PM
I #blameCandice for this thread. (Actually I'm casually nodding towards Estee, but...)
It seems that right now twitter is having all the fun blaming Candice for E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. Kinda like Aryan does on a daily basis.
She's been blamed for The Red Wedding, she's being blamed for the last 20 minutes of A.I., she's being blamed for Japanese whale hunting. She's being blamed for, well whatever ya' want.

So let's not let those tweeters have all the fun, jump on in. #blameCandice for something!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: #blameCandice"
Posted by personofinterest on 07-30-13 at 08:25 AM
Just rumor, mind you, but I have heard that she is responsible for Mad Cow disease, the horrible Mad Hatter make-up that Johnny Depp wore, the fall of the Roman Empire, the shortage of crabs in fine dining establishments, global warming, and if Hilary and Bill are to be believed, it is all on Candice that Weiner refuses to pull out (a little cross-threading there).

Posted by Estee on 07-30-13 at 08:59 AM
I #blameCandice for the Kennedy assassination. Both of them.

I #blameCandice for putting so many black pieces in a Jujyfruits box.

I #blameCandice for the fading of GinaMarie's hair. Clearly it's from stress. Which Candice created.

And I #blameCandice for the continued employment of Alison Grodner.

...too far?

Posted by kingfish on 07-30-13 at 09:09 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-13 AT 09:10 AM (EST)

Well, she's clearly to blame for Julie’s wardrobe selections.

And hairdos.

Oh yeah, and she made Gina Marie cry. She also made Rachael cry in previous seasons. She was the dark villain who invented a time machine and went back in time to kill Cock Robin. The bitch. Not sure who Cock Robin was, but Candice did it.

Elissa's duck lips? Yep, that was Candice's evil machinations too.