URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1381
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"DESIREE---- Goodbye!!!!!!! "

Posted by dopeydwarf on 10-24-06 at 06:17 PM
I felt SO sorry for her when she said that Lorenzo had lost the perfect girl ( or something like that) and sent her home. Poor thing!!

Yes, Des, I realize that you ALWAYS conducted yourself in a proper manner, even having intellectual conversations with the prince about things like-- where the strangest place you "did it" was.

And I am sure, when many women get stressed, they unwind by tearing their tops of in front of a ton of cameramen. What a great way to release tension!

Shakin' your stuff everywhere is a sure way to hook a prince-- but just for a night.

Maybe you can get a stint on a show that needs ho'bags.

Did you REALLY think he'd pick you?

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: DESIREE---- Goodbye!!!!!!! "
Posted by LisaPles on 10-25-06 at 08:51 AM
What I don't understand is why they have 22 year olds on a show with a 34 year old bachelor. Of course she wasn't mature enough for him and they didn't have much in common, big surprise. I think her behavior was somewhat "normal" for her age. It was her constantly calling a guy she just met "baby" that made me want to hurl.

Posted by Savahnna on 10-25-06 at 11:52 AM
It was her constantly
>calling a guy she just
>met "baby" that made me
>want to hurl.

Yup. A true "prince" would indicate "royalty".....she should have at least put that one together before she started calling him "baby".....
I'm pretty sure she got over it!!

Posted by curlyblondecanadian on 10-27-06 at 06:03 PM
OK I am surprised there are no comments about HIS answer to "where is the stranges place you did it?" I am sure he said "in the girl's villa in Rome"......WHAT - with who?? when?? apparently quite a bit goes on behind the scenes that we neither hear nor see.

Posted by maryellennaco on 10-28-06 at 04:52 PM
Agree 100% dopeydwarf!! Was it just me or did Desiree seem sort of skanky for a Utah girl??

Posted by Marchie on 10-28-06 at 08:36 PM
When the show started, I didn't like Desiree, but she grew on me as the show progressed. Her goodbye speech got to me, because I honestly believed she would have been good to Lorenzo.