URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 138
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Drama Queen Toni is so phoney!"

Posted by issacthebartender on 10-03-01 at 03:06 PM
Why didn't Toni save Adrian? I thought it was jacked up that Toni let Adrian get voted off after he helped her win the switch card! She told everyone that she would save her girl Andrea and basically said the she would switch her with Tomiko or Lisa if she got voted off. It's messed up to see all the cool guys like Adrian, Greg and Tony get taken off while losers like Anthony and Michael are still aboard. It's obvious that Tomiko will probably be the next female targeted to walk the plank but then what? Toni and Melissa are part of the "Chicago 4" but Toni has pledged her allegiance to Andrea so who will she chose? Will the men rally against Toni for the way she dogged Adrian? Anthony will most likely be the next man targeted by the "alliance" then Darin "the sheep". Or will Michael's underhanded tactics backfire on him?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Drama Queen Toni is so phoney!"
Posted by MicowOverboard on 10-03-01 at 03:23 PM
I've been wondering why no one mentioned this today, as it really struck me last night. Right after she and Adrian won the switch card, Toni said "I am going to keep you for a partner as long as we keep winning together," or something to that effect. I was SO surprised when she tore up her switch card, but Adrian did not seem surprised. I don't know what her motivation was (they had been rooming together, so maybe they had discussed it, or had some sort of disagreement in the meantime).

Anyway, I am in agreement with others who have said they think Toni will be in the game to the end, along with Anthony and Michael, because they have gotten so much face time. I don't know who the other girl would be. I don't think Toni will participate in any alliance without her girl Andrea.

Posted by Brooke on 10-03-01 at 03:29 PM
You are an excellent writer!
That said, Toni is about as genuine as her bosom.

*It's messed up to see all the cool guys like Adrian, Greg and Tony get taken off while losers like Anthony and Michael are still aboard.*

I totally agree with you, but isn't it funny that life is really like that. The decent people seem to get doodooed on while the conniving one's always come out smelling like roses.

I think because its the Love Cruise, people's emotions are making them lose sight of the real goal here, thus they are making bad decisions - catching feelings for people, alliances, etc. It doesn't seem like anyone is playing to win anymore, because they're voting off the "Weakest Links" rather than their competition.

Posted by issacthebartender on 10-03-01 at 04:05 PM
A thought that just occured to me is that Adrian may have been secretly targeted by the "alliance" and Toni was in on it because they viewed him as a threat. Actually I remember Michael saying the Anthony and Adrian were the main threats and he wasn't concerned about Darin because he was "a sheep".

Posted by Brooke on 10-03-01 at 04:20 PM
Never thought about that. Hmmmm The only thing I don't like that he does is tell everyone what he's doing. "I'm the chessmaster." Not cool. I was thinking for a while, he and Lisa had an alliance of their own because she really played the innocent role, but was very two faced to the other shipmates. Good plan of attack, but bad execution for both of them!