URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1378
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.2"

Posted by Seana on 09-25-06 at 00:24 AM
Welcome to Mongolia!

Peter and Sarah Wow. Good for you guys. I mean, when you changed tasks twice, I kinda thought you might be done for, but I guess not. Watch out, Peter. Sarah has "made a note" of your behaviour. That can't be good.

Tyler and James I thought you guys were on your way out for a while there. Way to pull it out of the fire.

Duke and Lauren You were quite steady. No big dramatic moments. *zzzz*

Tom and Terry I'm amazed that anyone understood your charades to mean that you wanted to go horseback riding.

Dustin and Kandice Doing surprisingly well for the dippy girl team. You won't forget your hat again, will you? Oh, it's OK. Now come here and give me a hug. Yeah, both of you.

Rob and Kimberly Are we calm now? OK. So Kimmy. Did you not put in your contacts? That was a pretty big treebranch that unhorsed you. And Rob, just FYI: you might have considered dismounting and walking over to your girlfriend to offer support instead of yelling "I don't know what to do."

David and Mary OK, just how exactly did you get stuck in the mud? It wasn't really near the road.

Erwin and Godwin Still trailing the pack. Did I mention I expected better from you two? It's OK. Now come over here and give me a hug. Yeah, both of you.

Lyn and Karlyn So you won't stop to help another team whose car had broken down. Twice. But you'll take David and Mary's water. Watch your karma-meter, girls.

Kellie and Jamie, you're the last team to arrive. Sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from the Amazing Race. Good thing you quit the Roadblock. Otherwise, I'd have had to walk all the way over to the archery range to Philimate you myself. And you'd have been upset. And crying. And armed...

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread or Bebo will come and kick your butt. You know she will.

New players are welcome! All the Racers, as well as The Native Greeter, Phil's Golf Equipment, Phil's Turtleneck and Sarah's Leg have been spoken for.

Anyone may post as a camera or sound person (see sign-up thread for sigs, if you like), locals, the horses, Peter and Sarah's ox or whatever. Be creative!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.2"
Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-25-06 at 08:20 AM
I know that it looked like James and I were having a hard time getting it up and jacking there for a while, but I want to assure everybody that the XTC had nothing to do with it.

It was the mere thought of Tom and Terry coming up behind us...

Posted by emydi on 09-25-06 at 10:22 AM
We would have stopped if we had seen you boys...oh yes we would have and we would have gotten you the jack up in no time, no time at all

But why didn't you guys help me with my fiery ARROW??!??

Gimme a B...

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-25-06 at 10:26 AM
I imagine that your arrow only burns when you pee --- and I don't want any part of that. I already have to go to church recovery meeting twice a week. I can't add anything else to my schedule.

Posted by emydi on 09-25-06 at 10:56 AM
Why don't you like us?

...Mary and David do. hurumph

So they've met 5 of us on the race

Posted by alec7 on 09-25-06 at 12:17 PM
It’s not that we don’t like you. But you get in the way of our self-focused discussions about how we met at rehab and changed our lives.

And by “the ladies” I mean Duke. We’re totally gonna convert him.

Posted by Peetah on 09-25-06 at 01:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-06 AT 01:30 PM (EST)

Hon, you should be glad if we came up behind you. WE would have helped. I don't know how to fix a car, but I know how to help a guy with his jack!

Btw, I love how when you "pinched yourself awake", you tweaked your nipple. That's hot!

Posted by mikey on 09-25-06 at 09:09 AM
Lauren --

I guess those years of yours in the LPGA paid off -- hitting a hole 160 yards away just like a 5-iron.

>
>

Posted by Lasann on 09-25-06 at 09:22 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-06 AT 09:22 AM (EST)

Well Dad, if you wouldn't have been ignoring be for all those years! I'm a regular "fireball" in a teeny package.

Edited to remove dup siggie!

Posted by Peetah on 09-25-06 at 01:31 PM
See! I knew she was a gym teacher or a golf pro!

"Protest!"
Posted by Max Headroom on 09-25-06 at 09:11 AM
First I pick a racer that goes in the first episode:

Then I switch to a taxi driver:

And we get a no-taxi leg!

* pout *

"RE: Protest!"
Posted by mikey on 09-25-06 at 09:53 AM
I thought that was Vipul driving my taxi this morning...

"RE: Protest!"
Posted by Max Headroom on 09-25-06 at 08:42 PM
Hmm, where can I take Tyler and James today?

Temple?

Naaah. Scenic route first.

Yep, Max needed to watch the tape again.

Posted by CouchTater on 09-25-06 at 09:44 AM
Hey did you all see me do my dance for the natives? I’m a regular street performer. Even with low hydraulic fluid, I rock. Maybe I can take my act on the road. But not Mongolia, they don’t tip. Maybe the Zoo? I do get tired of being stared at though. Jeez it’s like no one has ever seen a bouncy hook for a leg before. I even come with attachments. Why Sarah didn’t swap them out for the wall clime is beyond me.

Got Hydraulic fluid?

Posted by emydi on 09-25-06 at 09:48 AM
Ah-hah...

Those fire arrows were scary!! My friend Brandon told me about those, but maybe I should have studied Ethan more...

Well I guess we're the captains of the cheerleading squad now

Posted by Peetah on 09-25-06 at 01:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-06 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

Yay!! Good job, Honey!! So far, this show has been AMAZING!! Bye, bye, China!!

We went from eighth to fourth!! *dances about wildly and jumps up and down* I'm so proud of the way you kept shooting your arrow!! I know it was hard, but you kept pulling back and pulling back--finally, you hit the target and it just erupted!! Good job!!!!

I'm so sad about the cheerleaders. We were having lots of fun with them. Let's cheer for them now:

Rah! Rah! You'll be missed!
Now you're on our Christmas list!

Honey, we also have to blow a big kiss to our friends, the Hillbillies! They were so sweet.

Didn't you love my horse pantomime? I knew they would understand what I meant. (Good thing we've practiced that game so much at home!)

I'm glad that "road to nowhere" lead us to fourth! I'm so proud of us. And I can't wait til next week when we start to fight with the other beauty queens!

Posted by emydi on 09-25-06 at 02:19 PM
Thanks sugar plums...pulling that arrow back was hard but I kept on pulling and tugging and pulling and tugging and SHAZAM!!!

Well we can't worry about those cheerleaders now...they are H-I-S-T-O-R-Y. We will just have to be the captains of the cheerleading squad for the pack in the back back of the pack teams!! YEAH LOSERS!!!

We are now the leaders of those cute hillbillies that just love us, those cute little Asian boys (they're no Tyler and James but we can't have everything!) and those cute substantial single moms (we can use them as a shield next week if the Queens try anything--WHat, no not us you silly Ter-Bear, the Miss USA Betties) I have our next dance routine almost worked out!!

You're doing the next road block, my hands are so chafe, and I'm almost out of my Clinique moisturizer!

Posted by zipperhead on 09-25-06 at 10:28 AM
I was eating Corn Flakes for breakfast this morning when I saw that the cheerleaders were joining us - which meant that they had been Philiminated. I laughed so hard that the milk came out of my nose.

Cheerleaders are wicked and they should be punished. I will do my impression of Cat Stevens so that their ears bleed.

Allah be praised and all that.

Posted by CattyChat on 09-25-06 at 11:03 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-06 AT 11:03 AM (EST)

Oh, I agree, Sa'eed. Maybe we can work our teachings on these silly wayward girls and make them give up their gymnast mats for prayer mats -- "Praise Allah!"

Ooh, time to pray again . . . and if those two do another "cheer" for Islam, I will have to go Jihad on them.

Who's your Abu?

Posted by mikey on 09-25-06 at 01:29 PM
Hey, Sa'eed and Bilal -- Your Cleveland Browns are 0-3. After this slow start, I am expecting the NFL commissioner to step out of the shadows and announce they have been eliminated from the league.

Posted by mrc on 09-25-06 at 10:47 AM
You may not have realized it, but that was Phil dancing under tha big head at the temple. Next week, he dances nude, and we make our first appearance. Woo-hoo!

What is Phil's golf equipment?
Contrary to rumor, we did not end up in the drink at the Ryder Cup. That was our cousin, Tony.

Posted by CattyChat on 09-25-06 at 11:00 AM
I'm making a list and I'll be checking it twice
trying to determine it Peter's a bunghole or nice . . .

So, let's see --

#1. Peter has turned me into his dancing monkey for the natives in the hopes of some money.

#2. Peter claps encouragement at me as if I'm a dog . . . "Come on, Sarah! Come on, Sarah. Thatta girl! Good dog!"

#3. Won't give me any space whatsoever to decompress, would rather be up my butt all the time.

And while I'm working on sheeyit lists, Phil, you have begin one of your own. What the heck was that comment about "Two Legs" in the race??? You and your golf equipment are on thin ice with me.

Have leg, will travel

Posted by popeave on 09-26-06 at 01:00 AM
Sarah! This is a great list! You've really reached down deep to gather your thoughts about me. You are so determined and totally unstoppable! That's a good girl! Oh, such a good girl! Yes, you are!

I'm going to craft more leg attachments for you to let you do more tricks. I think something that will let you spin around, like how they spin plates on the end of a stick. We could make some great money together if you can just learn a few more tricks. It might come in handy sometime if we ever come in last on a non-elimination leg.

And I know you can learn those new tricks, so *clap clap* come on now!

Posted by CouchTater on 09-26-06 at 08:37 AM
Hey doofus, forget all the crafting, how about your basic hydraulic fluid just to keep me going? Rube! I'm sure everyone was allowed to bring any medication they needed to take specifically, so I'm sure packing some hydraulic fluid to keep me operating correctly would have been allowed since I'm an essential body part for Sarah.

Why didn't you think of that???? You tool. I'll bet you were more concerned with how special everyone thought you would be because you're "dating" (whatever) a handicapped person. Ya, you're some hero all right. I hope Sarah uses me for a good purpose, to rearrange your butt cheeks.

Your job is to take care of me and you suck at it. I hope Sarah finally wakes up to what I already know.

Posted by byoffer on 09-25-06 at 11:56 AM
Two-four-six-eight
Who should Phil Eliminate???

Oh darn, us.

Who'd have thunk that Mongolia didn't have any doorknobs for us to converse with to get driving instructions?

Two-four-six-eight
It's too bad that we were late.

Eight-six-four-two
We're still cuter than all of you.

Posted by emydi on 09-25-06 at 12:07 PM
Gimme a L....gimme me a O

Move over sistahs...

Posted by CattyChat on 09-25-06 at 12:13 PM
Don't worry, silly cheerleader girls, Sa'eed went out and found a nice cardbox box for you two to play in!

Who's your Abu?

Posted by dabo on 09-25-06 at 12:31 PM
Cardbox box? That's two boxes? Oooohhh, now I get it!

Posted by pinksparkleguitar on 09-25-06 at 01:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-06 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

Awwwww, shoot. I totally thought we were way cute enough to make it to the finale of this race.

Hey Ter-Bear, sorry about our alie . . allli . . .agreement. I guess we won't be around long enough to help you through. We can still go around and cheer you on everyday, ok? Listen I even made a cheer for you:

Amazing Race! Amazing Race!
The queens are gonna kick you in the face!
They may not have a tiara, like California and New York,
But they go together like Mindy and Mork!
Yay Gay pride!! Wooh!

Hey Kellie - I love you lots! Let's go get crunk with Bilal and Sa'eed, okay? Maybe they'll let us shake their -um- hands!

I'm still a cute cheerleader! Y-A-Y! and a fighting Gamecock!

Posted by Peetah on 09-25-06 at 01:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-06 AT 02:01 PM (EST)

Jamie--

I am so disappointed! After all the fun we had in China! I can't believe you went from first at the ceremony to last. Well, we will uphold your spirit and your cheers, and we'll get those beeyotch queens in the next leg! (Uhh, not us, Jamie, the other queens)

Come visit us in New York after the race!

clap clap clap-clap-clap

You were cheery
You were fine,
All your clapping blew our mind!

Still, you're awesome
Still, you're great
Too bad Tom and I aren't straight!

You can dance
You can move
See you in Sequesterville soon!

Wooo!! Spirit fingers! *does a few awkward kicks and such*

Posted by bystander on 09-25-06 at 12:53 PM
Yay, we're in Mongolia.

*Puts on Mongolian Riding Hat*

Look at me! I'm a Mongolian. Bring me some Barbeque Baby!

Wee! Let me just start off by saying that Kandice is just the most awesomest teammate in the whole wide world. She is the best! No. Stop Kandice. YOU are the best, not me.

That horse ride was sooooooo much fun. I didn't realize it was going to turn into a trill ride. That horse tried to ride us like Catherine the Great, another great Mongolian...er...or Russian...or...oh well, they're all the same, aren't they?

Poor Kandice, or was that me? Who knows? We really can't tell ourselves apart either, especially when we're wearing our Mongolian Hats. That's why we ditched that one. Who would've figured we'd actually need to keep that thing. Oh well...that little chinese guy found it for us. He's so cute. I gave him a big hug! For some reason he had a huge smile on his face after that.....it must have been the pride he felt knowing he helped us out.

I need to stop for just a second to tell Kandice how awesome she is.....Yes, you Kandice, you are awesome!

Did you guys hear about poor Tyler and James? I hear they have a problem and can't get it up. Well Kandice, it looks like we gotta cross them off our list of potential Race showmances. Tehehehehe.....

Well, I've gotta run and fix my makeup....Miss California has to look her best....unlike those skanky cheerleaders. Too bad...so sad....we'll miss you guys!!!!!

Posted by alec7 on 09-25-06 at 01:00 PM
It happens to everyone! It’s no big deal! Right? RIGHT?!!!???!!!

Tyler keeps jacking and jacking and nothing moves!

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-25-06 at 01:07 PM
Too bad there's no token oldsters on this Race or else we could swipe some of the fun blue pills from them!

At least I don't have Peter yelling encouragement at me as I try to work through it.

Posted by bystander on 09-25-06 at 02:17 PM
Wow, that's a shame that someone your age has to resort to little blue pills. I read once in the JAMA that drug and alcohol abuse can cause long-lasting and even permanent side effects such as sexual dysfunction.

Or maybe I saw that on Spongebob?....Hmmmmm....

Posted by emydi on 09-25-06 at 02:21 PM
Shut up, Betty

Watch out, we're coming after Y-O-U next week!!

Posted by bystander on 09-26-06 at 09:34 AM
I don't know what's more scary...your hairline or the fact that you use little blue pills...

*****Skeevy Shivers*****

Yikes...I need to go take a shower now.... C'mon Kandice

Phil? You around to wash our backs?????

Posted by beau_30 on 09-25-06 at 06:07 PM
you could always steal from the mongolains, but I heard they don't believe in birth control pills!

Blondes have Feelings as well

Posted by beau_30 on 09-25-06 at 06:06 PM
Not Phil. Ain't that Right Phil?

Phils Golf Equipment is always the best. Its like we were in heaven at the pitstop. The Best Pitsto Every.

Phil has no blue pills in his pockets

Posted by beau_30 on 09-25-06 at 06:05 PM
Yay* I love you to my sweety. We are the best of friends. I think it was me that fell. Oh well it didn't hurt, its not like our OX Ran Away. hehe.

And I think I lost my hat. Im not sure though, because like you said were so dumb we don't know who we are.

Sorry I was late, I was out back with Phil. Oh and by the way he says its your turn. Then later its the three of us ;)

Blondes have Feelings as well

Posted by byoffer on 09-25-06 at 10:23 PM
Too bad it wasn't us instead of you who lost the Mongolian hat. You see, since Jamie and I share a brain, the TAR people wouldn't have been able to force us to wear 2 helmets!

Good luck to you beauty queens now. Remember that you are representing all of us cute girls teams. And if you really can make it to the end, and get a huge media profile, maybe we can all get together to do a hugely lucrative 4-some spread for Playboy!

We can join Snidget and her friends!!

Posted by Cyndimaus on 09-25-06 at 01:07 PM
Hey Lyn, did you see those silly cheerleaders going the wrong way? *snicker* And the editors wanted everyone to think that WE had gone the wrong way. *giggle*

Just ignore everyone who is calling us names. We're playing a game and we can be ruthless, ya know!

By the way, you rocked with the arrow! Awesome! And who got Philiminated? Not us, baby!

Posted by Sahara on 09-25-06 at 03:42 PM
Wow, Karlyn, we had the bad luck this time, didn't we? I think our children will be so proud of the example we are giving them. Weyou complain about Sarah getting to preboard, weyou whine about everything, weyou make sure everybody knows that we aren't stopping for anybody with any kind of problem because we want to WIN and we don't ever plan to need anybody else's help (I am so glad David and Mary did not see us talk about driving right past those guys with the flat tire). We got it going on, girl, we have them eating out of our hands!

Uh, Karlyn, Karlyn, KARLYN!!!! Please stop running your mouth for a minute here, or I am going to go into teacher mode and make you sit in the corner.

My daughter will be so proud of the way Mommy shot those arrows as she watches Mommy in her "movie".

Posted by Cyndimaus on 09-26-06 at 11:09 AM
Come on, Lyn! It's a game, already! We're in it to win it, you know. And if someone was hurt we would have stopped. I'm not THAT heartless. And did those cheerleaders help us when our jeepy thing wouldn't start just like theirs? No. See, we're not the only ones.

We are so gonna rock this next leg. No last place for us! Maybe Sarah's leg will completely run out of hydraulic fluid and they won't be able to go on. (and no getting on my case about that one...I don't carry that fluid stuff around with me. They should have brought extra!!)

And maybe it's not that I talk too much but that you don't talk enough.

Posted by CouchTater on 09-26-06 at 09:38 PM
*steps out in front of Karlyn* Ooops, did I just accidently trip you? Oh so sorry. Sometimes I have a mind of my own.

Posted by Cyndimaus on 09-27-06 at 11:17 AM
Now, now! It's not you I have a problem with. It's your owner who blatantly uses you to gain advantages. You can ride with us any time you need a break. (especially during physical roadblocks and detours)

Posted by dragonflies on 09-25-06 at 02:05 PM
That dang horse! Why the heck did he run under a TREE for? I mean geez, they have a brain, they should know where I want them to go! And Rob, thanks so much for being chivalrous and helping me off the ground when that mean ole horse ran under that tree! Why oh why don't you listen to me? I'm right all the time, you just don't see it. Where did you think you were going taking that dirt road? I told you to listen to me! I'm the brains, you're the brawn. Well, maybe. I had to do the dang fire arrow thing too.

screeching since before I was born!

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 09-25-06 at 03:42 PM
But Honey! I TOLD you...I didn't know what to do!
And I wasn't "yelling" at you during the roadblock. I just didn't know how to "speak" to you.

Oh, and just incase you didn't get it the first few times....NO! YOU SHUT UP!
(except, of course, when I need you to tell me what to do and what to say, which is like all the time, okay?)

Can my girl shoot arrows, or what!

Posted by Max Headroom on 09-26-06 at 03:40 PM
Horses steer just like cars, right Rob? Guess Kimberly should be riding with me next time.

Posted by warp_core breach on 09-25-06 at 06:47 PM
Wh're in tarnation is my ole lady? Be'en kinda quiet 'round hee're...

Anyhoo, been intrestin' travelin' with ho-mo-sexals & them there Asians. Can't say I's ehver seen ho-mo-sexals b'fore. Can't say I'm too comfortble 'bout the ole lady huggin' one. Well, long's as they don't try huggin' me 'cause I'll throw 'em down there coal shute. Yes, I will.

Dagumut! I wish I had my ole trusty 4-wheeler. I woulda made mince meat of that there mud! Yeah and I'm not use ta shootin' them there arrows up, which is why I sucked, in case y're wonderin'. Now if that there target woulda been a prize buck...

Hey Mary! Just wh're the hell are yoo?

Posted by Denalio on 09-26-06 at 02:54 PM
Awww David, Sorry I was away. I thank I lost my undawear in that mud and momma taught me to keep my panties on, so I had ta go back and find ‘em.

And tho we had some bad luck with the mud, I am so excited about all the money we are getting! We gots thardynine dollahs for this leg of the race. Lookeee Honey, we are getting rich rich rich!!! Just think of all them Big Macs we can buy! And them Russian cars, man those were Sweeeeet! So much nicer than the rusted out truck we gots.

Warn’t them homo-secks-you-alls cute? I likes ‘em. I just hope I don’t catch homo-secks-you-allity. I am not shure, but they told me it’s not catching. David, honey, let me know if you think I am havin’ any symptoms. But thay were so cute, I had ta hug ‘em.

So far, I am jus' havin the best time a'my life! Ain't that a hoot? David? David? Stop lookin' at them Booty Queens!

Did them Be-Youty Queens call us “bumpkins”? I wish they’d remember it’s Mr & Mrs Bumpkin, but I don’t wanna put on airs.

Posted by warp_core breach on 09-27-06 at 00:09 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-06 AT 00:10 AM (EST)

Now, Hunny. Why in tarnation would I be lookin' at them booty queens with th're skiinny butts when my ole lady's gots tha bestest cottage-cheese butt in Kintucky right here? Now let's go fer a Big Mac!

Posted by Molaholic on 09-25-06 at 08:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-06 AT 08:05 PM (EST)

Welcome to Mongolia!

I would like to congratulate Peter and Sarah for their wonderful racemanship. However, I would like to apologize for Phil’s slight verbal faux paux (did he really say “two legs in” to Sarah? – for shame!).

I hope you all learned something about life here in Mongolia. It certainly isn’t all barbeque and funny hats!
It was also very nice to see our co-greeter, the Roaming Gnome’s Mongolian cousin, greeting the racers to the dance temple!

And now to the dear Cheerleaders. We have truly enjoyed your perkiness and coordinated movements. Unfortunately, that don’t lead the hynik to water. Enjoy Sequesterville. (But be careful about some of the current residents... I hear they won't even shake hands!)

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

Posted by dabo on 09-25-06 at 08:17 PM
So, what's this I hear about Mongoloid Barbiecue? I bet that's code. Is it good as they say?

Posted by Denalio on 09-26-06 at 03:20 PM
Lookie thar David, maybe that critter is our next meal! I always likes roadkill with a little gravy. We call it the "McHappy Roadkill Meal with gravy" back home. Yum Yum.

Wait, it's named Magilla?
Dadgumit, I was hoping fer some more a that exotical food stuff ta eats.

Posted by warp_core breach on 09-26-06 at 06:10 PM
Naw! Think I'll stick to them possums. That there monkey's lookin' kinda mangy, kinda like a feew of r ole dawgs. Gee, I'm kinda missin' them there hounds - all 15 of 'em!

Hmm... possum stew with a couple of big macs! Yee Haw!!

Posted by dabo on 09-26-06 at 10:53 PM
LOL! Mebbe the news is a bit late reachin y'alls, eatin' us primapes is realluh bayd. Turrible bayd! Nearawayz raw spinich bayd! We gots egzawtik dizeazes hey. Stick with them fish eyeballs, right good eatin!

Posted by cahaya on 09-26-06 at 02:23 AM
Well, bro', we've fooled them again. Nobody knows our secret strategy of going under the radar and finishing almost next to last in every single leg until the Final episode!

Yin for now, Yang for the finish.

Posted by Cyndimaus on 09-26-06 at 11:14 AM
Lyn and I will graciously give last place to you so as to help you in your race strategy.

See, we help people!

Posted by tvgeek401 on 09-28-06 at 04:00 PM
Shh! You're letting them in on our secret.

I'm watching next week's episode--I swear.

Posted by Denalio on 09-26-06 at 03:12 PM
>David and Mary OK, just how exactly did you get
>stuck in the mud? It wasn't really near the road.

Phil, I think it's just in our blood, ya know. Muddin' is a way a life, so we see the mud, it jus' felt nacheral to head right inta it!
Besides, mud baths are a good bee-youty treatment and since we ain't no Booty Queens, we thought a good mud bath would at least refresh us.

Like a pig to mud, we gots ta waller!

Posted by emydi on 09-26-06 at 04:11 PM
You are so right, Butter cup. Me and my hubby Terry get mud masks all the time when we're getting our metrosexual treatments..

and sweetheart, you've known 'em, you just didn't know you knew 'em, heck ones' probably in your family

Posted by warp_core breach on 09-26-06 at 06:24 PM
Yeah, coal dust's good fer yur skin too. And youse better shut yer mowths 'bout implin' that there's ho-mo-sex-als in the family. No siree bob!

Posted by Denalio on 09-26-06 at 11:16 PM
Now Hunny, ya know, he might have a point thar. I have seen some of them boy hound dogs sniffin' around and seeming extry int'rested in some of them other boy hound dogs. And 'member that time one a them also seemed to take a shine ta yer leg?

Besides, like I told ya before, I likes them homo-secks-you-alls! I likes 'em jus' fine. I never knew how cute an' cuddly they could be.

Shucks, no ones complee-mentalated us fer our matchin' outfits yet. I was hopin' we get some extry points for our coordinatin outfits.

Posted by pinksparkleguitar on 09-27-06 at 01:52 AM
Ummm . ..I noticed them, but I -uh - got kicked off, well, before I could compliment them. Yeah, that's right! I was just on my way to say how cute you guys look, but I got all Philiminated . . .

Kellie and I always carefully coordinated, but never matched totally.