URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1377
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Sadie - A princess look-alike?"

Posted by MTW1961 on 10-24-06 at 03:08 AM
On last night's show, she reminded me of another princess:

Princess Grace Kelly:

Princess Sadie?

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Sadie - A princess look-alike?"
Posted by Loree on 10-24-06 at 10:04 AM
I noticed it when she had her hair up for the rose ceremony. She looked so much older and mature than the others the way she was dressed.

Posted by MTW1961 on 10-24-06 at 05:07 PM
Yes, during the rose ceremony was when I recognized it too. I had my daughter google search for an image of Grace Kelly, and the first one that came up looked almost the spitting image of Sadie at the rose ceremony. Too bad I couldn't get a vidcap!

Posted by Savahnna on 10-24-06 at 10:23 AM
You are right! Big resemblence.

She's a doll! But after that number she pulled with " I know what you're thinking you're dying to kiss me".......I wonder if she's a "Tease" AND a virgin.

I personally think it's really neat that she is standing by her convictions. I just wonder if he is to "mainstrean" driven to appreciate it...or hold out. While "royalty" he does seem pretty "with it".

Posted by MTW1961 on 10-24-06 at 05:11 PM
I don't think she was being a tease. She wanted him to kiss her, after all. Personally, I'd like to - just once - see the virgin show that just because she wants to remain a virgin doesn't mean that she's not sexual. You can have plenty of fun but still keep the virginity intact, right? But no, the Bachelors all get scared and think they must be completely "hands off", as if the woman is opposed to anything sexual. The virgin bachelorettes do themselves a disservice when they don't quickly dispel that notion.

Posted by Savahnna on 10-25-06 at 11:45 AM
You can have plenty of fun but still keep the virginity intact, right?

You'd think. This is something I actually know a little about as I chose to "hold out" until I was "in love"...I really did think I was going to marry the guy. But while the woman may be able to enjoy good down to earth fun without sex...men do seem to have a problem with it. In younger men it can be ego or just plain hornyness....but I think it has the potential to become a major issue in today's age...AND I think him holding out for Sadie (or visa versa) is the FAIRYTALE. And I'm all for that!

Posted by Cyndimaus on 10-24-06 at 11:35 AM
Yes, I see the resemblence. Good call!

I like the fact that she can be both down-to-earth and sophisticated without it looking like a pretense or put-on.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

Posted by motormouth on 10-25-06 at 02:14 AM
Wow, great catch! I really like Sadie so far. I'm rooting for her at this point.

*smooch*