URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1373
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Erica talks"

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-19-06 at 10:29 AM
Opens mouth... continues inserting foot repeatedly:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/ousted-bachelor-rome-bachelorette-erica-rose-voices-no-regrets-4381.php

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Erica talks"
Posted by Cyndimaus on 10-19-06 at 11:30 AM
That girl is a piece of work! She totally doesn't see what we see about herself. I'm still glad Lorenzo sent her home.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

Posted by KScott on 10-19-06 at 11:53 AM
I couldn't read it all, it made me tired. Judge this and judge that, blah, blah, blah..........

A PhoenixMons Masterpiece

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by Cyndimaus on 10-19-06 at 12:23 PM
I almost decided to count all the times she said "judge".

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

Posted by Savahnna on 10-19-06 at 02:27 PM
>I couldn't read it all, it
>made me tired. Judge
>this and judge that, blah,
>blah, blah..........

I know!! I was wondering if anyone actually read the whole article. She's not interesting enough to finish it. I can see why he "ousted" her. AND...for someone so special...she's not all that articulate. She wrote a novel about being "judging" I can see she's not going to give Ms Italy a break when she comes back!

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-19-06 at 02:56 PM
>I know!! I was wondering if anyone actually read the
>whole article. She's not interesting enough to finish it.

Some of the best lines are well into the article:

- "I do take care of myself, I don't need some guy to come along and support me so if I'm spoiled, whatever, I can sustain that lifestyle" (apparently she sees no difference between "I" and "Daddy")

- "I think he would feel worse sending (Agnese) home then his did with me, because it's like, you don't really feel sorry for a girl like me, ever"

- "(Agnese) barely speaks English and in my mind she needs like a lot of grooming you know, physically, and with manners"

- "When I first met (Jami) I said this girl would be perfect for an NFL football player"

- "I liked having a little bit of power over them and deciding who gets to date you know and all that"

- "In those group of girls, for me, that was like finding like a diamond in the rough"

- "I like being the bachelorette that everyone is talking about. I enjoy it -- maybe I'm weird, but I do" -- and then -- "I can't get offended by anything rude that people say because that's their own issues with themselves coming out. Why do I care of some random housewife doesn't like me or just any random person for that matter?"

- "Going out at a bar for example with a bunch of my friends is very unpleasant because a lot of people want to come up and say rude things"

- "How can these random people that I don't really know have these strong opinions of me, it's almost like a hatred. It's just like, those people are just really weird in my mind and they must not have that much going on in their lives."

- "Houston people are in generally friendly, but they are also, in my experience, can be closed-minded and judgmental and that tends from it being like a Southern type of state maybe"

- "I definitely think there are a lot of people that identify with me then there are those disgruntled people who either have tattoos or didn't go to college that are upset about it"

- "It would be hard for me to believe that there would be a poor guy who has been raised like me that will fit in at charity events and skiing and you know all those things that I want them to do"

- "They are definitely natural"

"Because I have NO life"
Posted by Stormy Valley on 10-19-06 at 03:24 PM
Erica uses judge, judgement, judging - 17 times, like - 25 times (then I lost count), and you know - 35 times.

Webby, you have my full respect and sympathy for transcribing THAT!!!

I really love being a bitch and judging that bitch known as Erica Rose

Posted by Savahnna on 10-20-06 at 03:23 PM
THANK YOU very much SB for sharing all that!! Mucho gracious!

I would have never taken the time to read the whole thing and I'm happy you showed me what I missed!

My favorite is her epiphany that a poor boy wouldn't fit in with her at a charity event. WTF is that about?? ERICA...not the charity apparently. I'm glad she's not judgemental That's about as close as you can get to "Will this dress make me look sexy in church??" What a piece of work!!

Tx again!

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-19-06 at 02:38 PM
>I couldn't read it all, it
>made me tired.

Try transcripting it. I didn't originally plan to include that much, but as I started writing the article I decided it was important to give readers the full effect.

Posted by KScott on 10-20-06 at 08:34 AM
I thank you for your time, sorry I couldn't read it all.

A PhoenixMons Masterpiece

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

"Erica talks and talks and talks and talks and never shuts up"
Posted by Stormy Valley on 10-19-06 at 02:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-06 AT 02:56 PM (EST)

Yawn. I read the article.

The excessively dramatic and moderately educated heifer uses "judge" by far less than she uses "you know, like, you know." Although in true Erica fashion, she judges everyone to the very end.

Finally Erica says something I can agree with, "That's why I'm happy I'm moving to LA... there's much more important people for them to be concerned about here so I'm the least of everyone's concerns almost."

Good luck to her in Los Angeles where she can be you know, like, you know the least of everyone's concerns. Everyone East of California just breathed a sigh of relief.

Edited to repair html

Posted by thecrossbowkid on 10-19-06 at 03:37 PM
Hey, I don't know what all the fuss is about. "Erica" is a stone cold actress, period. Nobody, I repeat nobody is that much of a b!tch. She is either an independent operator or was contracted by the show to create a character everyone could hate with gusto.

Posted by Sidecar on 10-19-06 at 06:06 PM
>Hey, I don't know what all
>the fuss is about. "Erica"
>is a stone cold actress,
>period. Nobody, I repeat nobody
>is that much of a
>b!tch. She is either an
>independent operator or was contracted
>by the show to create
>a character everyone could hate
>with gusto.

I agree with you 100%. Well make that BAD stone cold actress. AND DID anybody catch her really BAD hair extenstions? You could see them when they showed the back of her head from the limo as she was saying goodbye. I kept wondering why her hair always was so unkempt for a "socialite" She's a fake

Posted by maryellennaco on 10-19-06 at 06:03 PM
Hey, I'm in "that southern state kind of thing" TEXAS too and may I be the first, but by far not the last to say to Erica,"ADIOS MUCHACHA Don't the the door hit ya where the dog bit ya" CYA, BUH-BYE
Good Luck California!!!

Posted by trillium on 10-19-06 at 11:37 PM
According to Erica, her comments only upset "those disgruntled people who either have tattoos or didn't go to college."

Newflash for Erica: I don't have any tattoos and I have a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from a Big Ten university and I found her behavior and comments outrageously insulting and embarrassing. She truly lives in her 'own' world.