URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1372
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Glass House live feed & Twitter spoilers."

Posted by Estee on 06-20-12 at 11:47 AM
In case anyone can glean the tiniest shreds of information (beyond who's nominated and who's gone, which is all that counts in a public vote show) from the one-hour glimpses ABC is so generous as to permit us (or even cares to try). Hey, at least they're not charging subscription fees...

There is a little possible data this morning: Twitter posts from the contestants seem to indicate Alex managed to insult his way off the show. So at least for the first public vote, we are in tune with that original BB model: drama must die. And as his was, at best, fourth-grade playground drama, no one's going to mourn. At least, no one who isn't Alex. Other rumors say he didn't take viewers turning against him very well.

We'll see where it goes from here. Or not.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Glass House live feed & Twitter spoilers."
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 06-21-12 at 03:31 PM
Good news. Thanks for posting.

"RE: Glass House live feed & Twitter spoilers."
Posted by Estee on 06-21-12 at 03:51 PM
Apollo is now tweeting that the card votes are a sham, he is not Sean #2000, and we'll see his true strategy on Monday. (Assuming anyone lasts that long, including the network.) Also, Robin was briefly seem complaining about drama and saying something about her honor, so the assumption is that something went down last night. Not that we have any pre-edit concept of what that is, because the guinea pigs are currently drawing portraits of their ideal mates. The feed viewers are presumably voting on the best one. I can't be bothered to check ABC for it.

Still no sign of Alex and his option is no longer available in the polls. It's possible the piggies have been told not to discuss the ousters during feed time, but there's only so long anyone can stay in the non-mysterious Limbo and since feed times are group activities...

"A cage divided."
Posted by Estee on 06-25-12 at 06:52 AM
Andrea has let her bigot flag fly (Prop 8 supporter who marched), dividing the house into those with her and those against her. Along with upping her odds of winning the public vote. America does love its open and proud bigots.

"Live Feed link & times"
Posted by suzzee on 06-26-12 at 03:48 PM
This isn't quite a PSA but it's my bit for mental destruction.

Streaming & Vote Live
Monday 11pm to 3 am EST
Tues, Wed, Thurs 3pm to 4pm EST

Here's your view & vote link

http://the-glass-house.abc.go.com/shows/the-glass-house/view-and-vote/

I should be watched....closely.

"Second eviction was --"
Posted by Estee on 06-27-12 at 05:27 PM
-- Apollo. (And yes, that was fast.) So we're two for two on drama dumps.

Incidentally, Jeffrey and Andrea seem to have found hug-and-make-up ground on the gay civil rights issue. I'll try to give Andrea the benefit of the doubt until I hear exactly what she says at the end, but Jeffrey may have just been thanking her for promising not to personally head up a camp. Then again, maybe she actually came around. Stranger things have happened. Most of them have been ordered by producers.