URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1371
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Amazing Race 10 - Spotted in Kuwait!!!"

Posted by msbuni30 on 06-12-06 at 10:33 AM
This is all over the other boards - just thought that if someone doesn't go to them - they might want to know.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_amazing_race_10/2006_Jun_12_kuwait

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Amazing Race 10 - Spotted in Kuwait!!!"
Posted by cahaya on 06-12-06 at 11:10 AM
Hmmmm... interesting.

A lot of pics are rather blurred, but the Amazingrace-004 pic shows racers who appear to be Asian. Is it TAR Asia edition? Or...?

An Arkie Asian creation, with Foo dog images by Bob.

Posted by gizmo_ber on 06-13-06 at 02:30 PM
Interesting. I wish there was one of the front of the SUVs, because we could see if it was the American TAR by the red and yellow flags taht always hang from the rearview mirror.

Would the real mogwai please stand up?

Posted by banzai on 09-02-06 at 03:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-06 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

based on those photos, these racers didn't make it:
Vipul/Arti
Kellie/Jamie
Bilal/Sa'eed
Peter/Sara
Duke/Lauren

Posted by popeave on 09-11-06 at 10:14 AM
>based on those photos, these racers
>didn't make it:

Of course, this is assuming that the person snapping the photos got all the contestants who were there.

Also, I'm not sure if I saw Tom & Terry in any of the pictures. Some of them are so blurry, I can't tell what I'm seeing, though.

Posted by Lasann on 09-13-06 at 01:58 PM
Whose the girl in the first couple of pics with the long dark hair? Are you guessing Kimberly, because I'm guessing Lauren?

It a Tribe original!!!

Posted by MKitty on 09-27-06 at 04:56 PM
Nope..that has to be one of the Edwin/Godwin guys. I can't remember which one had the long black ponytail, as they are clear in some of the other shots.

Posted by flipxcyd on 09-19-06 at 08:35 PM
You can clearly see:

Erwin/Godwin
Lyn/Karlyn
David/Mary
and an
unidentified female/female team (either Kellie/Jamie or Dustin/Kandace)
and an unidentified male/male team (Tyler/James?)

I don't see Tom/Terry, Duke/Lauren, or Peter/Sarah, although I did see in another board somewhere where Peter/Sarah were still in it.

An arkiegrl siggie

Posted by dabo on 09-21-06 at 00:35 AM
There are seven cars but only six teams in the photos. Erwin/Godwin, Lyn/Karlyn and David/Mary are obvious. The male/male team is almost certainly Tyler/James, as you speculate. The girl/girl team I think is Dustin/Kandice, though it could be Kellie/Jamie, the photos are just too indistinct. But I get a Dustin/Kandice vibe not a Kellie/Jamie vibe.

There is also a male/female team in the earliest shots, the female wearing a blue top and walking ahead of the male. Given the postures, body language, and their relative sizes, I'm almost certain this is Rob/Kimberly.

The seventh team not in the photos is pure speculation. I've read that a woman with a prosthetic leg was sighted, but it isn't evident in the photos.

Posted by flipxcyd on 09-26-06 at 03:30 PM
Kuwait could be the next destination with 8 teams left.

I may have seen another post where they go to Singapore after Mongolia? I think this is where Tom/Terry get PHLIMINATED.

I'm speculating Duke/Lauren & Peter/Sarah are ahead of the pack of the other teams: Erwin/Godwin, Lyn/Karlyn, David/Mary, Dustin/Kandace, Rob/Kimberly & Tyler/James....or possibly running after the pack...possible misdirection?

An arkiegrl siggie

Posted by TAR_RELOADED on 09-26-06 at 04:12 PM
The AOL link (Oct.1) shows Dustin & Kandace saying they are going to Vietnam. You are probably right about 8 teams remaining going to Kuwait.

Check out link:

http://tvshows.aol.com/show/the-amazing-race-10/SH8555210000/upcoming

Tar_reloaded

Posted by Bebo on 10-09-06 at 12:21 PM
There are seven cars but only six teams in the photos...
The seventh team not in the photos is pure speculation. I've read that a woman with a prosthetic leg was sighted, but it isn't evident in the photos.

Well, the mystery of this spoiler is now solved. We're down to 7 teams, so the team not included in photos is indeed the team with the woman with the prosthetic leg.

Now the only question is whether this happens in the next episode or not. We're down to seven teams, but if they're not going to Kuwait in the next episode, then that means that next week is either a non-elimination leg or the start of a superleg.

Posted by TAR_RELOADED on 10-09-06 at 06:29 PM
Ah, just when we thought we were going to Kuwait, the Oct.15 preview on AOL sounds like the are going to Shenai, India???. As you say Bebo, this could be a non-elim leg coming up..

http://tvshows.aol.com/show/the-amazing-race-10/SH8555210000/videos

tar_reloaded

Posted by flipxcyd on 10-09-06 at 07:39 PM
Or a "super leg"...I suppose somewhere in this leg, Peter/Sarah are philiminated due to Peter giving up. This could explain the "no show" in the pictures.

An arkiegrl siggie

Posted by dabo on 10-09-06 at 08:59 PM
The seven cars suggest all teams got there (since we are shown teams getting out of the cars), though not in what order. Inspector Gadget and Sarah could be way ahead of the pack.

Posted by banzai on 10-10-06 at 11:15 PM
That's Tyler/James red backpack

Posted by TAR_RELOADED on 10-11-06 at 00:06 AM
Ok Tar Spoilers, since we now know we are going to India next with 7 teams and we may have the possibility of a non-elim or super leg, what could be next?? On June 21, Neobie's TAR atlas showed racers in Kuwait on June9 and Mauritius on June12. It has been reported there were 6 teams left in Kuwait. Could we have one more elim in India or a non-elim/Super leg going from Vietnam to India to Kuwait. Phil/Bertram could throw something crazy like this at us. But then again on Neobie's atlas New Zealand is also shown on June2.
Another question, to anyone's recollection, did any of the past Super legs go out of the same country or did they always stay in the same country to complete the leg??

Thanks, keep the good speculations coming...

tar_reloaded

Posted by Peetah on 10-11-06 at 02:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

I thought there were a rumored 7 teams in Kuwait. As you say though, the "India" leg is either a super or non-elim. The non-elim has been this early only two other times: TAR5, and 7, but was actually earlier in TAR6.

As for New Zealand, the spoiler was "A tired looking Asian couple" which we knew must be false (or TAR Asia or something) since Vipul/Arti were out in the first leg. The only other possibility was the Chos, and it seems unlikely that they would be described as a couple. Anyone know about TAR Asia if they went to NZ?

As for the Superlegs, Season 6 was two "legs" in Hungary with no mat stop (just the overnight at the internet cafe). Seven was two legs in India with a mat stop. Eight was Wyoming/Montana legs. Nine's superleg, though, was Moscow and Germany, so here is a case where it was in two separate countries.

Btw, I hope the next leg is in Bangladesh. Do we need to go to India again? True we haven't been there since TAR7, but otherwise, we've been there four times already. Anyone know if Bangladesh is a easily travelled country? However, if it's non-elim, it would be terrible to have racers begging in such a poor country.

Posted by TAR_RELOADED on 10-13-06 at 00:41 AM
Thanks for the info Peetah!
Since it may be that the racers are going to kuwait after India, I'm thinking non-elim. As far as New Zealand you may be right about TAR Asia or just a disguise spoiler. You can check aout the teams for TAR Asia at the link below.

http://amazing-race-asia.axn-asia.com/

From what I could hear on AOL preview for Oct.15, the racers will be in Chenai, India ( not sure of spelling). A co-worker of mine says Chenai is in northern India where Telagu and Talim are spoken. He stated that those dialects are vastly different from Hindi & Punjabi. What would have been interesting if Arti & Vipul would have made it this far, could they have communicated well. Some English is spoken there so it will intersting.

tar_reloaded

Posted by banzai on 10-11-06 at 11:37 AM

Camel racing; you can see the flag in the background

?

Posted by banzai on 10-12-06 at 01:23 PM
That's Dustin/Kandice's burgundy backpacks

Dustin & Kandice have the same burgundy backpacks

Posted by banzai on 10-14-06 at 09:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-06 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

from a TV Guide article, "there's going to be an insane oral challenge."

Posted by banzai on 10-15-06 at 09:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-06 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

This is episode 6 and the title is: "Maybe Steven Segal Will See Me and Want Me to Be in One of His Movies."
from TV Guide

Posted by banzai on 10-17-06 at 12:52 PM
The AOL preview for episode #6 is out. It looks like David & Mary took the Fast Forward. I don't see them at the Water Tower Roadblock. All other teams are at the Roadblock: Sarah (black T-shirts), Dustin (pink), Karlyn (red), Tyler (white), Kimberly, and Erwin. The Roadblock comes before the Detour.
I also think Peter & Sarah will survive the Kuwaiti leg because of this confession in episode #5. They're sitting on a huge anchor. I don't think it's in India.
And it looks like they have to do a small task before the Roadblock. I see 3 opened black chests and they have to carry the blackboard from point A to point B. That's where the alliance helps David & Mary to finish that task fast and grab the Fast Forward.

"confounding"
Posted by dabo on 10-17-06 at 04:15 PM
This spoiler is really bugging me. We seem to have all the teams bunched at an airport and at a departure gate (Peter and Sarah not shown, but they have the early boarding thingie), according to K, and the photos support that. Yet K writes that they (someone) asked for directions to the Kuwait Towers and he followed them and even gave money to one of the teams. Kuwait Towers are in Kuwait City, the capitol, not too far from KIA (Kuwait International Airport). Something isn't tracking here.

Posted by banzai on 10-18-06 at 11:44 PM
new TV preview is up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejQT-5qxSos

David/Mary confession @ the pitstop; I think they made it

Posted by ARnutz on 10-19-06 at 08:30 AM
I just wanted to say thanks, banzai, for all that you do to get us this info! I read your posts all the time and love having the pictures and the previews.

Posted by TAR_RELOADED on 10-19-06 at 03:17 PM
ARNUTZ, I too would like to thank banzai for all photos/videos contributed to this forum...
As far as what we have seen from these spoilers, here is what we know:
The video shows Dave and Mary saying that it would break my heart if they were eliminated. As banzai says they are in, as it appears from other videos they took the fast forward and finished 1st? Why would they be saying it WOULD break my heart if they were eliminated. That indicates they have finished 1st and the 30 min. penalty did not come into play.
We also know from Mauritius spoiler that Dustin & Kandace, and Rob and Kimberly are still in the race. This is from willinCAL's post from 10/3:

You can possibly see Rob/Kimberly (sure doesn't look like David/Mary or Peter/Sarah) and Dustin/Kandace. It was witnessed there was a black female team and an Asian team.

I'm trying to find the exact thread - not sure, if it's authentic. http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=TAR5spoilers;action=display;num=1150062704;start=30#39. The link may not work assuming you need a password to access it.

The video is actually a link on Wikpedia.

A poster had stated there were 5 teams in this leg with Lyn/Karlyn being the last team.

So assuming the posting is authentic, with 6 teams left:

Rob/Kimberly
Dustin/Kandace
Erwin/Godwin
Lyn/Karlyn
UNKNOWN team
UNKNOWN team

There were six kayaks for the roadblock, so assume the sixth team used the fast forward???

SO SPOILERS, what can we speculate???

Rob/Kimberly
Dustin/Kandace
Erwin/Godwin
Lyn/Karlyn
Dave & Mary (FF) are all in??

That leaves the Models and Peter and Sarah.
From the TAR10 website: " One team gets lost finding a clue"

Could this be the end for Peter & Sarah??????????

Thoughts anyone??

Keep up the good work!!!

tar_reloaded

Posted by banzai on 10-19-06 at 06:11 PM
Everyone says a Chinese couple was spotted in Finland and they think it's the Cho bros. They also say they couldn't be decoys. I don't know what to do because Peter & Sarah have a pitstop confession and it doesn't look like it's in India?

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 10-22-06 at 10:15 AM
** The video shows Dave and Mary saying that it would break my heart if they were eliminated. As banzai says they are in, as it appears from other videos they took the fast forward and finished 1st? Why would they be saying it WOULD break my heart if they were eliminated. **

I'm thinking that Dave and Mary are saying it would break their heart if "they" -- another team -- were eliminated -- because that team helped them somehow so they could get to the fast forward first -- my best guess is that the Cho brothers are the most likely to help them.

Posted by banzai on 10-19-06 at 06:17 PM
One more clip:

I guess that goes with this clip:

and I guess it's the 2nd Detour option.