URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID46
Thread Number: 137
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Erin's check she wrote out..."

Posted by OhMyGoth on 09-09-03 at 02:39 PM
I have a small bet going on this one...can anyone help?

The check Erin wrote while Chad was standing right there- was it $500,000 or was it $100,000??? Does anyone have a video copy of it to double check the check? I had questioned it last night when I watched the episode (thinking it would be $500,00 or a million, but I figured perhaps she was splitting it with her family as well (as she had previously said she would do with the million she won from the previous FLOM episode with Rob).

THANK YOU!!

Steph
OMG

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Erin's check she wrote out..."
Posted by Guppin1234 on 09-09-03 at 02:49 PM
It was for $500,000. I misunderstood her at first, and at second look she phrased it very carefully. She said she wanted to split the money with Chad, then she wrote the check for $500,000, and I'm thinking that's only 25%. Watched it again and she phrased it as splitting the million that HE was originally playing for. She could probably sell ##### to a dung beetle.

"RE: Erin's check she wrote out..."
Posted by blackhawk on 09-12-03 at 03:09 PM
The check was made out for $500,000. It is acutally up for sale on Ebay right now. There are a couple of pictures of it.