URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1368
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Quotes?"

Posted by Cyndimaus on 09-18-06 at 11:25 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-06 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-18-06 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

I don't want to usurp the "quotes" person but I won't be on later and I wanted to point this one out. When everyone was climbing the wall and it was Tom & Terry's turn one of them (I don't remember who) called up to the other one, "You've got to go straight!" My husband and I just howled with laughter.

edited to remove an errant "e"
edited to remove TWO mistakes in my "Edited to fix" message. Sheesh! It must be Monday!

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Musings

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Quotes?"
Posted by dabo on 09-18-06 at 11:40 AM
"I don't rent cars."

Posted by StarryLuna on 09-18-06 at 04:24 PM
"We need to go to the Great Wall. The Great Wall of China!"

Luna's Eclipses

Posted by maryellennaco on 09-18-06 at 05:49 PM
At the airport, when the two cheerleaders were meeting Bilal and his partner and they wouldn't shake hands with them...
"DO MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN BUDDHA?"
ROFLMAO!!!!! That was soooo funny!

Posted by hinghamwx on 09-18-06 at 06:09 PM
LOL I loved that one along with the Great Wall comment...how many did they think there are..

Michael
http://www.hinghamweather.com

Posted by MsShel330 on 09-21-06 at 07:08 PM
It's like Korean with a lot more Chinese characters.

"Episode #2"
Posted by Hoobie on 09-25-06 at 01:41 AM
I had my mouth agape when Phil said to Sarah (and her bf):
"Did you ever think you'd make it two legs in"? (or something to that effect)

"Episode #2 Quotes"
Posted by mom2bjm on 09-25-06 at 12:36 PM
"We've got to do this conspicuously" when the two girls went off in the corner of the airport? (I think)

Um, hello - you mean "inconspicuously?"

I think it was Dustin & Kandace, but I don't know for sure- and I don't want to go DVR it to see..

My hippos love Tribe!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 09-25-06 at 06:22 AM
"We got to wear this hat? I'm a Mongolian now! Bring on the barbecue, baby."

I know there's such a thing as Mongolian barbecue in some Chinese restaurants, but that comment above just totally came out of left field.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-25-06 at 08:44 AM
I've lived in a couple of cities that have restaurants devoted entirely to Mongolian barbeque. In fact, one of my favorite restaurants when I attended college in Ann Arbor was The Mongolian Barbeque. Maybe it's a regional thing...?

Posted by dragonflies on 09-25-06 at 09:41 AM
I didn't think it was big of a deal either. We have a Mongolian BBQ restaurant right down the street from where I work. Uber yummy. I assumed every major city has these. I guess not?

Go Pack!

Posted by Snidget on 09-25-06 at 09:56 AM
We finally got a Mongolian Wok place which I have seen in other places, but I've not seen a Mongolian BBQ place. I don't know if they'd be the same thing or not.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 09-26-06 at 04:11 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-06 AT 04:17 AM (EST)

Interesting, I'd have to look into this. Toronto is one of the most multicultural places in the world, but I haven't heard of any Mongolian BBQ or Grill places. Got me hungry just thinking about it so will do some research into it to see if there are any places around! Else, I can just ask my brother who's a lot more in tune with happenin' restaurants in T.O.

Hmmm, there's a new place not far from where I grew up -- it used to be a Jack Astor's restaurant but is now the Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill and there's another one near where I worked which is also new - the Great Khan Mongolian Grill.

I'm so going there the next time I'm in Toronto and don't have the four kids with me.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 09-27-06 at 01:21 PM
Where are you? There is one now Whitby, by the AMC theatre.

Have not tried it yet myself.

"More Episode 2"
Posted by Seana on 09-25-06 at 11:58 PM
Peter tries to get locals to pay to see Sarah walk around on her prosthetic leg. The locals aren't buying.

Sarah: "They'd pay money at the zoo though."

Kimberly is splashed in the face through a taxi window.

Kimberly: "Oh! Dirty water! Can I get diseases from that?"

Kimberly is knocked off her horse by the branch of a tree. She falls to the ground and sits there, sobbing, rubbing her owie foot.

Rob: "Oh my god, dudes! I don't know what to do!"

Tyler and James have difficulty changing the flat tire on their vehicle because their jack is broken.

Tyler (or James?): "I can't get it up, dude!"

I also didn't understand the Mongolian BBQ reference, but there is a restaurant called the Mongolian Grill. I've never been. I understand you cook your own food?

"RE: More Episode 2"
Posted by Lasann on 09-26-06 at 04:33 PM
Duke saying, " I accept Gays and Lesbians, but when it is my daughter it's different".

"RE: More Episode 2"
Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 09-27-06 at 01:24 PM
What gets me is I am sure thier jack is not broken.

There is a little knob near the base that needs to be turned before it will raise any wieght. You turn the knob the overway when it is time to lower the car.