URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1367
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Least Favorite Team Survey"

Posted by dabo on 09-18-06 at 02:10 AM
Just an informal survey to find out what teh least favorite team is so far. Don't be influenced by anyone elses votes.

Bilaal and Sa'eed (Philimated first): enjoyed but they would have gotten boring had they lasted much longer.

David and Mary: love these guys but then they remind me of a lot of my kinfolk.

Duke and Laura: not as bad as I expected them to be.

Dustin and Kandice: annoying.

Erwin and Godwin: gonna get on my nerves eventually.

Kellie and Jamie: kinda fun but it could get old after awhile.

Lyn and Karlyn: just lovable.

Peter and Sarah: not as cocky as I thought they'd be, loved how they got on the other teams' nerves.

Rob and Kimberly: I will enjoy it when they get Philimated.

Tom and Terry: boring and annoying, that probably means they will be around awhile.

Tyler and James: okay, they are pretty good racers, but I have grown to hate them. Least Favorite Team!

Vipul and Arti (Philimated second): nice people, crummy racers, too bad.

SMILES ARE FREE

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-18-06 at 08:22 AM
Bilaal and Sa'eed: Apparently Allah has about as much interest in The Amazing Race as God does. When you were Philiminated early, it must have been because Allah willed it. I was glad to see you go early because I am certain that Bilaal would have hollered at Sa'eed all the way around the world.

David and Mary: Mary, Mary, Mary... You really think that David is cute? Don't ever let him stand next to Godwin then.

Duke and Laura: Well, Duke, maybe you would have known how athletic and outgoing your daughter is if you hadn't distanced yourself from her when she came out. Both of you cried. Is your last name Bunky?

Dustin and Kandice: We have a cheerleader team already. Do we need a beauty queen team too? I cannot tell you apart.

Erwin and Godwin: One of you has great hair. One of you has really ugly hair.

Kellie and Jamie: We have a beauty queen team already. Do we need a cheerleader team too?

Lyn and Karlyn: Yeah, Sarah was really lame when she used her leg as an excuse to board the plane early, but did it really merit the continual bitching about it that ensued.

Peter and Sarah: The constant pep talk descended into the realm of being simply condescending, Peter. Your girlfriend has physical disability. You do not need to coach her along like she is a child.

Rob and Kimberly: Rob is a big PITA. Kimberly should team up with Laura and leave Duke and Rob to fight it out together. Least Favorite Team!

Tom and Terry: Hmmmm, ever since a couple of athletic gay men won The Amazing Race 4, the audience has been treated to Rebecca and Mary Adam, Lynn and Alex, John and Scott, and Tom and Terry. Are the producers afraid that athletic (and goodlooking) queers would upset the natural order of things if they ever cast them again?

Tyler and James: Addiction counseling seems to be your Jeebus. I want to hear as much about that as I want to hear about how God and Allah intervene in The Race. Just be quiet and look pretty.

Vipul and Arti: Yeah, "Vipul of the people" was a pretty dumb saying, but otherwise you seemed like nice people and I was sad to see you go. Thank you for not telling us how much Ganesha wanted you to win.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-18-06 at 08:38 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-06 AT 08:40 AM (EST)

Bilaal and Sa'eed (Philimated first): Nice people, sure, but two things - easy on the Allah stuff, and when you're in an airport, appearing to be Islamic isn't always a good move. I don't have a problem with Muslims, but some airport folk do. Don't end up like Andre and Damon.

David and Mary: Not sure what their deal is. At least David is encouraging.

Duke and Lauren: So which is he, the bigoted dad who hates his gay daughter or the crying dad who is overly emotional? Pick a personality and go with it.

Dustin and Kandice: Two things for them. Shut. Up.

Erwin and Godwin: Mildly annoying.

Kellie and Jamie: Who are they again?

Lyn and Karlyn: I could get used to them going far. If an all-female team wins, it ought to be them. If not...well, who the hell else should win it?

Peter and Sarah: OK, so she has an artificial leg. And the cast knew this and cast her when she would have to climb the effing Great Wall of China? Smooth, guys.

Rob and Kimberly: I don't know. Rob's a whiner and Kim's overbearing sometimes. Lenny and Karyn Part II?

Tom and Terry: They had Lynn and Alex all over them. Thankfully, there's no Romber to hate right off; they have to learn to hate some team. Least Favorite Team!

Tyler and James: Take Dustin and Kandice's advice. No one cares that you got out of rehab. Take your story to Oprah, fvckheads.

Vipul and Arti (Philimated second): I rather liked them, but they did something wrong.

Posted by Rasta on 09-18-06 at 01:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-06 AT 01:19 PM (EST)

1. Duke and Lauren - LOVE HER! I'd like to see them go far.

2. Kellie and Jamie - I like their attitudes

3. Vipul and Arti - Sorry to see them leave

4. David and Mary - She's super nice, so we have to make allowances for him

5. Peter and Sarah - Mixed feelings about them.

6. Tyler and James - Annoying frat-boys, oops, I mean model-boys will probably win this whole thing

7. Erwin and Godwin - Wouldn't have guessed they're Harvard smart

8. Lyn and Karlyn - Funny, but won't last long

9. Tom and Terry - Kinda creepy

10. Dustin and Kandice - Another team of beauty queens? Groan. Don't like them at all

11. Bilaal and Sa'eed - I'm glad they're gone. I was starting to have Weaver flashbacks.

12. Rob and Kimberly - Ron and Kelly part II

Posted by nailbone on 09-18-06 at 10:07 AM
I still can't look at that list and tell you who most of these people are, 'cept the two that got Philiminated last night. I need a few more eps to figure out who is who.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by byoffer on 09-18-06 at 11:56 AM
But you liked the beauty queens and cheerleaders, right Captain Horndog??

Posted by Seana on 09-18-06 at 10:30 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-06 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

Least Favourite Team: Rob and Kimberly

Maybe he's not so bad, but she's just awful. You could kind of tell in their pre-game video on the CBS site that she was going to be nasty like this. I had a total Ron/Kelly flashback when she insisted he not tell her to shut up, even though she'd been quite nasty to him. We'll probably be stuck with them for a while, but I don't like them.

Honourable Mentions

Tom and Terry
They act like 12-year-old girls at a slumber party. Do grow up.

Bilal and Sa'eed
Bilal was a bit overpowering, I think. Just a bit.

Duke and Lauren
Meh

Peter and Sarah
He annoyed me with his "encouragement". Maybe he just talks when he's emotional and she's there, so he "talks to her" so he's not talking to himself? If the go for sympathy again, they'll lose me completely.

Not Too Bad But We'll See

Kellie and Jamie
Gosh, I don't know? Do Muslims believe in Buddha? Or maybe that's just Buddhists...

Dustin and Kandice
Good job on the paving task.

Tyler and James
I like their attitude. I hope they stop talking about rehab.

Like 'Em So Far

Lyn and Karlyn
My current favourites.

David and Mary
Their bickering actually doesn't annoy me yet. I like their attitude towards the Race and other Racers. If they get worse to each other, that will be different.

Erwin and Godwin
I expect better from them.

Vipul and Arti
I'm sad to see them go.

ETF HTML

Posted by maroonclowns mom on 09-18-06 at 10:50 AM
Rob and Kimberly. how much Kimberly can a person stand. So sorry to see Vipul and Arti go

Posted by bondt007 on 09-18-06 at 10:48 AM
Agree with HD and will go with Robddd and Kimberly. Wow. And a CLOSE second would be Peter and Sarah.

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

Charter Member, April 2001; Club Anti-DAW

Posted by dragonflies on 09-18-06 at 11:01 AM
Least Favorite Team: Tom & Terry - they are going to grate on my nerves until and probably after they are gone. I'm with HD, I'lll take an eye candy strong gay team over them any day.

Go Pack!

Posted by Savahnna on 09-18-06 at 11:31 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-06 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

I'm glad you guys had them by name.....because I was going to say...Very Least Favorite was the Alabama girls that kept ragging on Sarah. History Detective said it perfectily..in so many words "enough already" That persistent b!tch of theirs (editing or not)....was enough to make me like them least of all.

The couple that fights all the time...could have been me and my ex...Heaven help them...I hope they don't have a double endurance test and either get it together or SPLIT. They are my second least favorite.

I loved the second couple that got booted 2nd...actually her..there wasn't much to get to know about him but she was lovely....But they're not there anymore....so they can't be a favorite.

I'm going for Sarah and Peter. Aside from being an under dog defender in general... I really like their story and spirit. I agree though with the poster that suggested they shouldn't have been casted. I had trouble looking while she was climbing the wall. Bad casting call. I hope she exceeds everyone's expectation for the better.

Posted by Cyndimaus on 09-18-06 at 12:05 PM
I vote with Nailbone. I need a few more episodes to sort them out and see who bugs me the most!

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Musings

Posted by pinksparkleguitar on 09-18-06 at 12:07 PM
I think that I already have it in for Kimberly and Rob.

Sig by Cyg!

Posted by Peetah on 09-18-06 at 12:10 PM
I left longer thoughts on the Lvoe List. But my least favorite was Bilal and Sa'eed. They were the Browns of Treasure Hunters mixed with John and Scott of TAR9. Bilal did have a good run, though.

Of the remaining teams, probably Rob/Kimberly. I thought I would just hate Kimberly, but Rob isn't too hot either.

Posted by ginger on 09-18-06 at 12:31 PM
Um, Team Voda needs to be Philiminated, phast.

Posted by dabo on 09-18-06 at 01:10 PM
Yay, you got your wish, the voda posts are gone!

Posted by ginger on 09-18-06 at 03:21 PM
Kimberly next, please.

"David/Mary"
Posted by Max Headroom on 09-18-06 at 01:05 PM
Hands down, the most unpleasant team in this edition of TAR. It will NOT be fun watching them for another episode, which is (hopefully) all they will last.

"Peter and Sarah"
Posted by Lasann on 09-18-06 at 01:38 PM
I'm sorry, I just didn't enjoy watching her scaling that wall.

I was squirming, and flintching, and closing my eyes.

That was unpleasant!

I've been Nutz'd

"RE: Peter and Sarah"
Posted by Savahnna on 09-18-06 at 01:55 PM
>I'm sorry, I just didn't enjoy
>watching her scaling that wall.
>
>
>I was squirming, and flintching, and
>closing my eyes.

ME too. I couldn't watch either.

"Tally #1"
Posted by dabo on 09-18-06 at 02:17 PM
(1) Rob and Kimberly, 6 votes!
(2) Tom and Terry, 2 votes!
(3) Bilal and Sa'eed, David and Mary, Lyn and Karlyn, Peter and Sarah, Tyler and James, 5-way tie at 1 vote.

"Rob and Kimberly"
Posted by dajaki on 09-18-06 at 11:07 PM
I just hate the teams who want to go on the race to see if their tenuous relationship can survive the stress of traveling around the world. Barf.

"Tom and Terry"
Posted by ARnutz on 09-19-06 at 12:26 PM
Didn't like the Guidos. Don't like Guido redux.

Even though I dislike Rob and Kimberly also.

"RE: Tom and Terry"
Posted by Peetah on 09-21-06 at 03:01 PM
You think they're like the Guidos? I'd say they were closer to Lynn & Alex, but not as bitchy.

The Guidos were smart, sophisticated, and sneaky. These guys are slightly whiny, but fun, and friendly. They think they're being slightly Guido-ish (in their interview), but clearly they can't hack it.

"Lyn & Karlyn"
Posted by kaibe on 09-19-06 at 01:02 PM
David and Mary are a close second, but I'm currently sticking with the moms.... the ragging on Sarah was getting on my nerves as well.

"Peter and Sarah"
Posted by Cathy the Canadian on 09-19-06 at 04:24 PM
He's a little creepy. He's a combination of Ned Flanders and Stuart Smalley from Saturday Night Live.

And I like it when a handicap person want to show the world what they can do, but then to use the handicap for their advantage (the cab, the plane)? That's kinda lame.

It's early days though. I'm sure my tastes will change.

Posted by tinybubs on 09-19-06 at 06:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-06 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

Worst First
Rob & Kimberly – Why do they always seem to cast one couple like this. I hope they’re gone soon I don’t want to hear the b!tching.

Bilaal and Sa'eed – Never did like "In Your Face" religious people, their no handshake policy came off as being rude.

Lyn & Karlyn – didn’t care for the sniping about other teams.

"Lyn and Karlyn"
Posted by MaryKat on 09-21-06 at 02:07 PM
I almost forgot to watch! I realized that it was Sunday, it was September, TAR starts in September on a Sunday. By the time I got it together, the first team had been eliminated.
From what I saw, my least favorite team is Lyn and Karlyn.

"RE: Lyn and Karlyn"
Posted by tvgeek401 on 09-25-06 at 11:31 PM
Me, too.
Except I'd had it together the first week, but by the second, I'd lost it.

I hope me and my bro haven't done anything too exciting yet.

"How about ..."
Posted by skye on 09-25-06 at 09:01 PM
All of the them.

This is the most annoying cast ever.

Noirish by Tribe

" Rob and Kimberly"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-02-06 at 11:46 AM
I'm soo tired of the fighting dating couples. We've just had too many of them over the years. I want them gone now!

A scary ARnutz..bouncy by IceCat

Posted by dajaki on 10-07-06 at 11:50 PM
If this survey is running well into October, I have to vote for Rob and Kimberly. I have nothing against them personally, but I'm tired of seeing teams who need the race to help decide if their relationship should move on to "the next step." Often this team has one who harps and one who takes it, or they may both harp and be unable to take it. Every race has had a hating-but-dating team. Enough already.

"Lyn and Karlyn"
Posted by seahorse on 10-08-06 at 01:14 AM
Rob & Kim are second.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

"Team and Individual"
Posted by HeavenlyGrl on 10-23-06 at 05:23 PM
Well, Peter by far takes the cake as the most annoying person in Reality TV history. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad he got the boot, feel bad for Sarah, though. She's right, he's so self-absorbed/selfish/stuck-up/ridiculous (shall I go on?) that he could never be a gentleman.
And as a team, Rob and Kimberly are by far the worst team. They are SO annoying to watch (not good TV, like Victoria and her a$$hole of a husband) and he needs a good open-palmed smack across the face.

Posted by Fishercat on 10-23-06 at 05:40 PM
Team: Rob and Kimberly (she gives off too much of a Kendra vibe)
Player: Peter