URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1366
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Bachelor in Rome"

Posted by hoywoman on 10-15-06 at 10:35 AM
I have decided that the producers MAKE the bachelor (or bachelorette) keep one specific person per season - just for the sake of drama........which is why Erica is still there. But I don't think even the producers could make Lorenzo keep her much longer

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Bachelor in Rome"
Posted by MTW1961 on 10-15-06 at 04:25 PM
My guess would be that they talk to him and ask him if he's already narrowed down his real choice to fewer than the number he's supposed to keep, then suggest who they'd like him to keep around so they can have a more interesting TV show, but that the final decision belongs to the bachelor.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Posted by Savahnna on 10-17-06 at 01:08 PM
I think you're both right. The only thing we know for sure is that it is not REALITY.

Now if only they would change the drama of Chris having to step in and say...."Ladies...Final Rose when you're ready Lorenzo"..

Posted by Loree on 10-22-06 at 10:06 AM
Just once I would like to see Chris step up with one rose left. Then grab the rose and say "This one is mine" as Chris runs off giggling. At least it would be a surprise.

Posted by chantilly65 on 11-01-06 at 11:20 PM
The only thing we know for sure is that it is not REALITY.
Wow, that is the best and most honest message I read so far.
That Erica girl was brought into the show for a reason, that was all pre-planned~~~~ common now, it's all an act, just so people keep watching, I bet anything that in real life she is nothing like she is on the show. NOT REALITY ~~~no way.

Posted by sara nurse on 10-23-06 at 00:05 AM
I couldnt agree with you more. My husband makes fun of me for watching the show, but it is addictive. But, if it wasn't for stupid people like Erica the show wouldn't be as good. As glad as a was to see her go, I was kinda hoping she would stay on the show just for the drama.

Posted by KoalaChick on 10-23-06 at 06:35 PM
You're getting your wish, Sara! Lorenzo didn't keep her, so ABC is bringing her back to pick the single dates this week. They're going to have her on the show one way or another...they need the ratings!