URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1363
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Spoilers for Japan leg?"

Posted by Peetah on 05-16-06 at 12:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-06 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

I haven't seen much on the activities in Japan. What is with the amusement park? How can that be worked into the race? With such a fantastic culture, why would they choose to represent that as typical Japanese experience? Of course, I could be wrong--maybe the Japanese are roller coaster-crazy!!

Is it a detour choice--ride a roller coaster? I know there are people who can't ride park rides, but that is not much of a challenge.

Any thoughts or clues?

I am actually quite disapppointed that there will be only one leg in Japan. If there was ever a country to have multiple legs, it's this one!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Spoilers for Japan leg?"
Posted by ElroyJetson on 05-16-06 at 01:00 PM
Regarding the coaster...

I have heard the racers have to spot a clue box somewhere while they are riding the coaster.

Posted by Peetah on 05-16-06 at 01:05 PM
Whoa--If they don't spot it the first time through, that could be a big problem if anyone has a...delicate...stomache!

Posted by michel on 05-16-06 at 01:30 PM
We hear Jeremy (or the other frat) say, "How can we read anything from up here." It could be that they have different rides to choose from and could be looking for the Swan Ferries. They may look for a sign but the ferries are designed as giant Swans and would be easier to spot than a sign.
I'll try and post a picture. Those ferries are something.

Posted by michel on 05-16-06 at 01:39 PM
Found these at RFF

The hippies are seen on the deck of one of those High-Fiving with Mt Fuji in the background. They do appear to do well in that leg. Having lived for years in Japan, is it any wonder?