URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1363
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 13 ECST Week 7: Slippin' & Slidin' to the Jury House"

Posted by samboohoo on 08-21-11 at 04:16 PM
When we last left the Hamsters, Dani had not officially killed the Zombie, but she had at least banished him from the house - for good this time, and her fate lay in the hands of Kalia & Porsche, whom she hoped could handle the slippery situation they found themselves in. What's Porsche do back home again?

In a knock-off of the tea-cup challenge from Dani's season, the houseguests were in the early stages of a very long HOH, where they would go back and forth transferring tiny cups of liquid soap to a giant bowl. The object was to fill the bowl with enough soap to get the floating ping pong ball to the top, where the houseguests could pull it out.

Will Zombie Bride Rachel prevail?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 7: Slippin' & Slidin' to the Jury House"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-21-11 at 08:16 PM
Sorry. Can't live feed tonight.

Posted by michel on 08-21-11 at 10:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-11 AT 10:14 PM (EST)

To summarize:
- Jeff, Porsche and Rachel took an early lead in the HOH competion.
-Danielle tried to encourage Kalia who found her to be the worst cheerleader ever. (It probably wouldn't have bothered Kalia so much if Kalia wasn't the worst competitor ever.)
- Adam took the hardest fall directly on his @ss. His built-in cushion saved him from injury but created a small earthquake that frazzled Jordan.
- Jeff kept looking at Jordan because he found her cute in that wet unitard. Jeff must not go out often.
- Rachel realized she had to be on team Jeff because he was pulling ahead.
- Porsche wanted to find the off button for the Jeff machine. I'd suggest she show wet boobs but she doesn't think of the obvious.
- Jeff wins HOH, Rachel is upset that Kalia, Danielle and Porsche show their disappointment. She comments that at least she knows how to be a complete phoney when someone she hates wins something.

After that, we heard that Shelley only eats peanut butter and jam and doesn't know much about fine cuisine like coconut water and guacamole.

Jeff received a letter informing him that he was in charge of naming the have-nots so he chose...surprise, surprise: Porsche and Danielle because they have never been on slop and Kalia because he thinks of her like slop.

Danielle confides that she didn't do well when she was on slop in her previous season. I'd tell her that she didn't do well at all in her previous season except when she was on her father's coattails. More pity party with Porsche, Kalia and Danielle.

Jeff invited them all to visit his HOH room. I'm happy that for once, someone went beyond the script and asked them to put on their pretend happy face to go upstairs. He reads a letter from his niece and his brother. Jordan tells us that Jeff is great with his nieces just so that the audience gets more on the "we-love-Jordan-and-Jeff-bandwagon". She then took Jeff's Lucky Charm cereals and brings the box downstairs to prepare a bowl for herself. I guess there is no "cereal etiquette" in Big Brother like there is a "Banana etiquette" in Survivor.
http://funny115.com/v2/12.htm

People start filing out one by one until Jeff is left alone with Rachel but Jordan comes back in with her lucky charms. Shelley, in the kitchen with the others, says that the bimbo is always there with the new HOH so she won't have it. She goes up to ominous music. This will be a showdown...or not.

Shelley confronts Brendon's soon-to-be-nightmare, I mean wife, about her dirty looks. They air it out and Jeff is proud that Rachel bit her tongue.

Kalia has a talk with Jeff and he confrms that he will probably nominate her because she started it. Big Brother strategy for 3rd graders which is about right for jeff and Jordan.

Porsche has a talk with Jeff and he is amazed that she finally talked game with him for the first time in 49 days. I'd remind Jeff that it implies he didn't have a game talk with her and that she had a golden key for nearly 30 of those days. That would tell me he had more to gain from her than she had from him so I'd ask: Who wasted all those 49 days? But production doesn't want us to doubt Jeff's strategic skills.

Jeff then talks with Danielle, leading her to believe that she is safe and shouldn't even use the veto. We hear Danielle confiding that she could maybe trust Jeff and Jordan which I find another example of editors wanting us to admire Jeff's game brilliance.

We then have a shot of the little table and everyone exchanges high-fives for making it to the point where they have the little table. Jeff confides that he likes that they feel they have achieved something important but he is actually trying to achieve something much more important like making it to a table for two. That makes it another example of editors wanting us to drool over Jeff's determination.

It's time for nomination and Jeff kept Jordan's key for next to last while Danielle is the last to receive her key. Jeff explains his nomination by telling Kalia and Porsche he wants to see them show him that they can fight for veto. I was expecting him to end it by saying: Win that veto so that I can backdoor Dani" but he didn't quite have the balls to do so. Still, Danielle isn't blind and knows what is likely to happen. Porsche says she is mad as hell and she isn't going to take it anymore, vowing to go after Jeff if she ever wins HOH. Kalia said something also, must have been about how she doesn't get respect or something but I tuned her out.

Posted by cahaya on 08-22-11 at 00:23 AM
Thanks, michel!

Yup, the BB edit is making Jeff look like a genius, although we've already questioned his nominations in the live-feed thread.

To add... a supplementary summary can be found in my blog here.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-22-11 at 08:57 AM
Thanks! Great job.

I had no laptop available and we were out for half of it.

A couple of things that made me LOL:

Shelly: Didn't she call it Guacamole and pronounce "mole" just like the animal?

(I've never had coconut water as a drink, but I do use hair product that contains it.)

Jeff: LMAO at him telling everyone to put on their phoney happy faces to come see his HOH. And telling Jordan to get happier as she got closer. I had actually seen this scene on BBAD. Then he's reading the letter from his niece, and she had written Congratulations as four or five different words. That was very funny.

Shelly & Rachel in the HOH was pretty funny. Rachel just sitting there biting her tongue. I was even proud of her.

Posted by jbug on 08-21-11 at 09:58 PM
I'm watching recorded...

after the HoH - wondering if they have several humilitards for Jordon. She had to have a dry one after that!

Jeff's HoH room.

family pics
kid pics
Dear Uncle Jeff...
Jordon is eating Lucky Charms out of the box.

Finally a guy won HoH!

JJ & Rachel still in room.
Shelly goes back up to get into Rachel about her @@@@@ at her.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-22-11 at 08:59 AM
Not sure about the humilitards for Jordan. I recall reading somewhere that, at some point, Jordan didn't wear it for about four hours, and Kalia was complaining about Jordan not wearing it.

Posted by jbug on 08-21-11 at 10:02 PM
Jeff offers to cooks for Shelly.
Shelly eats PBJ.
Shelly never heard of coconut water & a bunch of other stuff.

Everyone inside to see jalepenos & hard boiled eggs.
Jeff has to choose 3.
2 have not been have nots - Porch & Dani
& friend Kalia to join them

Posted by jbug on 08-21-11 at 10:03 PM
dani whines about the slop; about having slop for her b'day.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-22-11 at 01:56 AM
Yeah, I still think that was $hitty but when I watched the CBS show Sunday I thought Dani seemed more pissed about the high probability of Jeff backdooring her than she was about the slop.

"No Wednesday Recap"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 11:17 AM
I went to see The Help last night and haven't watched yet. I should be around tonight for live show.

"RE: No Wednesday Recap"
Posted by jbug on 08-25-11 at 11:47 AM
I missed you too!
I cut grass till 8; & when I went inside DH had changed the channel on the tv I had recording. So I only got to see thru the Zingbot visit.

Posted by cahaya on 08-25-11 at 12:39 PM
I posted a link to my recap in post #91 of the live feeds thread if you're up for a read.

Posted by jbug on 08-25-11 at 01:20 PM
thank you thank you thank you!

Posted by michel on 08-25-11 at 01:31 PM
Thank you. I missed the episode because a local station has started showing France's version of Survivor. They are in Palau and their Koror tribe lost the first immunity! The same show but quite different I'd say.

Posted by cahaya on 08-25-11 at 02:10 PM
Just curious, different in what way?

I've worked and traveled in northern Europe to know that the mindset of Europeans differs from Americans in a lot of respects.

Are they more cooperative? Less dickering? Less first-sight judgement targeting? More organized? Penny for your thoughts on the cultural differences.

Posted by michel on 08-25-11 at 04:24 PM
I don't want to derail this thread so I'll either PM you my thoughts or will post them in Survivor Fanatics.

Posted by cahaya on 08-25-11 at 04:28 PM
Okiedokie, thanks!

Posted by zazzy on 08-25-11 at 03:32 PM
Jeff got a really good edit last night. He earned his stipend and his $15k with his performance.

Posted by michel on 08-25-11 at 04:26 PM
Jeff has been getting a Sugar edit since episode 1. Production may want Dani to win but she has to be their second choice.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 09:02 PM
Tonight: Two houseguests leave in the BB Fast Forward. Shocker!

Previously: Dani made a "Dani" deal with Jeff and Jordan to keep her safe. Jeff broke the deal, and Dani's on the block and may have the backdoor hit her on the way out.

"Day 55"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 09:06 PM
Jeff has had the power all week. He made a "big move," initially putting Kalia and Porsche up, then winning veto, removing Porsche and putting Dani up.

In a move that everyone knows about, it's double-eviction night.

Dani looks for votes in the unlikliest of places. Dani really likes Kalia, but she's obviously going to campaign. Rachel wants Dani out. Porsche's happy to be off the block but sad to have to chose between Dani & Kalia.

Kalia has taken Rachel's place crying.

Big Jeff hopes everyone is on board. He has forgotten he's playing with Shelly, who's on board with everyone.

"Dani works the vote"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 09:14 PM
Dani works Shelly and swears on granny that she's with Shelly.

Shelly goes to Adam with "confidential" information. We have to beat Jeff & Jordan. Adam doesn't trust Dani. Shelly keeps working the pair angle.

Adam and Jeff are bonding over weights. Adam loves Jeff's haircut. Hey, it worked to get Porsche off the block. Shelly tells Dani she has stressed to Adam that he has no shot against JJ to get to the Finals.

A new game shows up for the houseguests to practice with. Probably something for an upcoming comp.

Shelly now working on Rachel, telling Rachel that Jeff threw the Cornhole veto game (Dani told Shelly this). Cornhole Veto is the one game that got Brendon nominated. Uh-oh, Rachel learns that Jeff has come between her and her man. Rachel now going to Dani for confirmation. Dani has golden opportunity to throw Jeff under the bus. Rachel now thinking about keeping Dani in order to keep Dani & Jeff at each other's throats and save her own hide. Rachel telling Dani she doesn't have Shelly, but Dani says she does. Looks like a deal going down. Dani has a glimmer of hope. She will do anything to stay even making a deal with Rachel.

Moments ago, Jeff blew up after learning Shelly has flipped. What will happen when they learn it's double eviction?

Shocker!

Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 09:19 PM
First eviction speeches:

Dani: I'm so honored and so blessed to be back at BB for a second. I lvoe the game. I'm so sad that I'm playing with a bunch of idiots who won't use their brains. Congrats to you idiots for sitting around writing JJ a paycheck.

Kalia: Vote for me!

Live Votes:

Jordan: Votes to evict Dani.
Porsche: Votes to evict Kalia.
Shelly: Votes to evict Kalia.
Rachel: Votes to evict Dani.
Adam: Votes to evict Dani.

YES!!!! Bye Bye Beyotch!

Shelly is toast. Hopefully.

Posted by Lasann on 08-25-11 at 09:22 PM
Thanks for the update. I know you are happy, but what's the interest in watching the remainder of the season. JJR will run the house.

Posted by cahaya on 08-25-11 at 10:55 PM
As we will soon find out, they won't!

Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 09:22 PM
Dani takes her first walk of shame - at least on live TV.

Hopefully we never have to hear SHOCKER again. Dani accuses everyone else of making bad decisions. Delusional!

Goodbye Messages:

Shelly: Sorry, our effort didn't work. I really am impressed with you. Glad we got closer.

Jeff: Ha ha. Wish we could have worked together, but I couldn't trust you.

Kalia: More freaking tears.

Rachel: I don't want your jury vote. You suck!!! You're a beyotch. You're not half the game player your dad is.

Posted by cahaya on 08-25-11 at 10:56 PM
Rachel says she “could care less about your stupid jury vote” and calls Daniele “a horrible #####.”

Rachel's moment of glory. For now.

Posted by Estee on 08-25-11 at 09:26 PM
One of my favorite activities for double eviction nights is counting wasted time -- shots of cameras, setting suns, random rooms. By my count, the idiots are already down two minutes.

And still more Danielle luv from the editors. Yes, she went up because Jeff just couldn't bring himself to forgive all of her direct efforts to get him out. Because those? Were all Jeff's fault.

Oh, and guess what? Rachel was playing the false hope card. Who knew?

Posted by Lasann on 08-25-11 at 09:30 PM
Come on someone other than Rachel or Jordan or Adam.

"HOH # 1"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 09:31 PM
Before or After

Julie will name an event that occured this summer. The players must determine if the event happened before or after the next event she names.

1. Did houseguests dress as cows before or after they dressed as super heroes?

Before - All correct.

2. Did houseguests count peps on pizza before or after Dani hit cornhole in Veto.

Answer: Before. Adam out.

3. At an eviction ceremony, did Dom say "We all suck at this" before "You guys need to man up and get some fight.

Correct: After. Porsche, Rachel, Shelly out.

4. Were jerky and jelly beans revealed as HN food before or after gum for Veto.

Correct: Before

Kalia wins. Dammit.

Noms take place now. Shelly and Porsche celebrate with Kalia.

"RE: HOH # 1"
Posted by cahaya on 08-25-11 at 10:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-11 AT 10:59 PM (EST)

Round 3 sees Porsche, Rachel and Shelly drop out. Kalia and Jordan are left and Kalia wins the HoH competition in round 4! Jeff, Jordan and Rachel suddenly look glum. And for good reason, as we’ll soon find out.

"And as it turns out:"
Posted by Estee on 08-25-11 at 09:31 PM
Jordan just isn't that good with questions.

The only question here is 'Jeff & Jordan or Jeff & Rachel?' I say the later, with Jordan still viewed as harmless. I'm very probably wrong. But whoever doesn't go up is the Veto backup -- and whoever's left of the pair goes home. This HoH win just derailed the whole plan.

"RE: And as it turns out:"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 09:35 PM
I would love to see Rachel go to jury with Dani. And Brendan.

"RE: And as it turns out:"
Posted by Estee on 08-25-11 at 09:35 PM
Okay, it's the later. Which means Kalia's nightmare is now Jordan winning Veto and pulling Jeff off the block -- but that just makes Adam into the pawn again and throws the tiebreaker vote to her in case of emergency. Sending Rachel out is a partial victory: it's just not the one she wanted. Jeff is primary tonight.

"First Noms "
Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 09:33 PM
My guess is Jeff & Rachel. She meets with Shelly & Porsche in storage room.

Kalia nominates: After she burps. Jeff & Rachel. Yup.

"RE: First Noms "
Posted by cahaya on 08-25-11 at 11:00 PM
Kalia must immediately name two housemates as nominees for eviction. Without much in the way of reasoning, saying “I’m going to stick to my word”, Kalia nominates Jeff and Rachel. No surprise there.

"Veto"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 09:40 PM
Clowning Around.

Jordan not playing. Must have had a pick during commercials.

Run across yard, search for 2 yellow clown shoes. Return to shoe box and retrieve your veto symbol. Only return one shoe at a time.

Rachel has shoe first. No one else has one. Now Shelly, Porsche, Adam. Jeff has shoe.

Porsche has second. Gets veto. Porsche wins veto.

"2nd Eviction"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 09:42 PM
Will she keeps noms the same? Probably.

Do they split the last couple or get rid of Rachel?

"RE: 2nd Eviction"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 09:47 PM
Porsche does not use Veto. Because Dani wouldn't want her to.

"RE: 2nd Eviction"
Posted by cahaya on 08-25-11 at 11:02 PM
Porsche has a few minutes to decide whether to use the Power of Veto and, if so, who to remove from the block. Shelly and Kalia are glad to see Porsche win, while Jeff looks very exasperated and Rachel looking too scared to even talk. The results of the last two competitions went against the alliance Jeff, Jordan, Rachel and Adam and now it’s a time of reckoning for one of them.

Shelly is talking with Porsche, both looking happy as everyone grabs a seat for the PoV ceremony. First, Rachel and Jeff have a chance to give a speech, starting with Rachel. Rachel gives a half-hearted speech and Jeff says “my actions speak for themselves”. Jordan looks terrified. Porsche says that she decides not to use the veto. Rachel and Jeff remain on the block.

Posted by Estee on 08-25-11 at 09:44 PM
And this is where we might find out how nasty Porsche is. Will she use her precious seconds of power to make the nominees beg for a Veto she won't use and then tease them before throwing it away?

"Porsche's veto speech."
Posted by Estee on 08-25-11 at 09:49 PM
"I am now Daniele. Svck it."

"2nd Vote"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 09:54 PM
Jordan votes to evict Rachel.

Why even make her go in there?

Porsche: Votes to evict Jeff.
Adam: Votes to evict Rachel.
Shelly: Votes to evict Jeff. Jeff stands between her and the money.

Kalia will be the tiebreaker.

Kalia votes to evict Jeff.

"RE: 2nd Vote"
Posted by Lasann on 08-25-11 at 09:56 PM
Yea, there is still some drama.

Posted by Puffy on 08-25-11 at 09:57 PM
Dani, Jeff, and Brendon in the jury house? Now THAT's a TV show I'd like to see.

Posted by cahaya on 08-25-11 at 11:03 PM
Kalia gets the tie-breaking vote. “I’m really, really sorry, I think you’re awesome, I think you’re great at this game and I think you have the absolute ability to win it, so that’s why I have to evict you, Jeff. I’m sorry.” Boom! With great power also comes great falls, Jeff.

"Big Jeff Goes Big Bye Bye"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 09:56 PM
Jeff made a big move. No one in there has a sack. Can I say that? Yep, Rachel said #####. Jeff knows he was a threat. Jeff is fired up!

Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-11 at 09:58 PM
Jordan is crying. She and Rachel realize they have no one but themselves. Kalia and Porsche comforting Shelly. Adam is looking for his sack.

Posted by Estee on 08-25-11 at 10:01 PM
There's no point to his checking in the DR. I'm convinced his Rachel vote was part of his 'no blood on my hands' policy.

Posted by cahaya on 08-25-11 at 11:04 PM
Adam is floating like... never mind.

"2 Broke Girls."
Posted by Estee on 08-25-11 at 09:58 PM
The final shots of Rachel & Jordan.

"RE: 2 Broke Girls."
Posted by Sues on 08-25-11 at 10:03 PM
um Jeff...I do believe Danni's balls are bigger than yours...what a baby, I'm glad he's gone. If the rest of the hamsters have a collective brain, they'll get rid of Jordan too. I am so loving that Porshe (sp?) is becoming a game player...if she wins I'll laugh my tookus off! Because guess what? It doesn't matter if you floated til the end if you WIN....sucka...

Posted by michel on 08-26-11 at 03:04 AM
Porsche isn't becoming a game player, she's just doing what she thinks Dani would want her to do.

Yes, floating is a strategy that can get you to the end but it destroys the spirit of the game. If everyone floated, the show would die.

Posted by AyaK on 08-25-11 at 11:03 PM
Jeff told Rachel and Jordan all week that if they didn't win HOH, he'd be gone. He was correct.

Posted by michel on 08-26-11 at 02:54 AM
But the unsettled questions is: Would he have left if he had not nominated Porsche? Too bad we will never know.

Posted by cahaya on 08-25-11 at 11:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-11 AT 11:16 PM (EST)

We leave with Jordan in tears, Rachel crying with her, and the rest of the house milling around, except for Shelly who’s crying with Kalia consoling her. No farewell speeches from the house guests time around.

The only two real leaders in the house at the beginning of the day are now gone.

Tonight's blog recap here.

"Shelly/Jeff Blow-Up"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-26-11 at 11:56 AM
While watching last night, Julie mentioned that a bomb had "just dropped inside the house" with Shelly flipping. From what Julie said, it appeared to have happened during the initial recap segment.

Does anyone know anything about this?

"RE: Shelly/Jeff Blow-Up"
Posted by Estee on 08-26-11 at 12:07 PM
From what I've been reading, not only was it blocked out on the feeds, but Grodner, The Queen Of Uncaring, kept tweeting teasers about all the things no one was allowed to see.

How does she go out in public without being stoned?

Posted by zazzy on 08-26-11 at 01:58 PM
I summarized in last week's thread what was transpiring.

Rachel then ratted out Shelly to Jeff.

Jeff and Jordan stewed about it late that night.

Off the feeds, there was some blow up argument between Jeff and Shelly yesterday morning.

Jeff looked so unhappy last night--like a truck had run over him.

Is it better to be booted like Brendan, where you know it is coming; or to be like Jeff and have a Mack truck take you out (DE + Shelly's betrayal with no time to scramble to repair or reconnoiter)"?

Posted by samboohoo on 08-26-11 at 02:33 PM
No Zazzy, this appeared to have happened during the live show. Julie specifically said something had just happened while we were watching the recap.

I know about Rachel ratting out Shelly to Jeff. But that was the night before. Jordan and Shelly were still talking before the live show - just before. But something happened within the first 5/10 minutes of the live show that we didn't see.

Posted by cahaya on 08-26-11 at 03:28 PM
Yeah, it sounds like there was some kind of fracas going on in the House at the point in the live show. Julie told us about it, but we never got a look.

Posted by michel on 08-26-11 at 04:19 PM
And they call this Big Brother...

Posted by Corvis on 08-26-11 at 04:44 PM
Hopefully, we'll see it on Sunday.