URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1361
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Viva Italia!!!"

Posted by thecrossbowkid on 10-11-06 at 11:30 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I am totally cheering for the sexy Italian F.O.X. With those eyes and that accent, she should go far. Plus I think the bachelor will find her light years more mature than the American posers.

What do you think it says to the rejected women that the bachelor chooses a girl who dosen't even speak English over all of them?

Incidentally, that "Socialite" from Houston is a stone cold actress being kept around by the producers to provide a villian everyone hates. I'm sure you all are aware of this already.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Viva Italia!!!"
Posted by Savahnna on 10-11-06 at 11:39 AM
Yup. I'm rooting for her too.

But I doubt it'll happen.

Seems rather cruel too. Her English isn't bad for not being a native...but it's already an obstacle and he admitted it was a concern. I'd love to see her win.

He's been pretty elusive about how it all ended on his most recent talk show appearances. So it's hard to tell if he did in fact find someone from the show.

Posted by LisaPles on 10-11-06 at 12:30 PM
So far I like Lorenzo, so I feel bad saying this but how lame is it that he doesn't speak Italian? Even if he didn't learn it as a child, I wonder why hasn't he made an attempt to learn it as an adult.

Posted by Savahnna on 10-11-06 at 01:52 PM
>So far I like Lorenzo, so
>I feel bad saying this
>but how lame is it
>that he doesn't speak Italian?
>Even if he didn't learn
>it as a child, I
>wonder why hasn't he made
>an attempt to learn it
>as an adult.

Don't feel bad.

HE's the Prince for Heaven's sake. I thought the same thing!

Posted by Layla on 10-11-06 at 12:58 PM
It's fine with me if he picks her.

I know it's early, but I have no idea who Lorenzo really likes. The show always likes to throw us off, but I don't see any sparks with anybody. Have I missed something?

Posted by BigBen on 10-11-06 at 07:47 PM
I too like the Italian Girl. I am biased being of 100% Italian decent. I am 2nd generation and know NO Italian. Speaking Italian died with my parents. I can swear in Italian and French if that counts for anything.
I am waiting for the Italian girl to make her future living requirements know. As with most of the batchelor or ette shows and other of its ilk the biggest deterent to a future relation ship always seemed to be distance from HOME.
I think the subject and all participants should be from the same geographic area to ease this problem.
Well, lets see what happens inthe future.
Ben

Posted by razzbo29 on 10-12-06 at 00:31 AM
Just to let you know...Erica is really like this in real life. She is not an actress....now the shows producers might be keepering her, but so far the women have sucked this season

Posted by thndrkttn on 10-12-06 at 04:38 PM
Do you know Erica personally? Someone posted that she is a cartoon and I couldn't have put it any better. And the tirade she goes on next week. For God's sake Lorenzo!! Don't give her another rose!!