URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID46
Thread Number: 136
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Wade is wonderful but..."

Posted by mic813 on 09-09-03 at 09:39 AM

Ok, don't bash me, just my opinion.

I think Wade seems like a wonderful person, but kinda came across as a dope b/c no matter how many times Erin gave him the 'there is no connection' vibe, he still didn't get it. I mean he was ready to give up the million for her, even though she didn't even want to kiss him.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Wade is wonderful but..."
Posted by Loree on 09-09-03 at 09:55 AM
I think Wade is the type of guy that is used to getting whatever girl he wants. So being dumped was not a familiar feeling for him. He couldn't admit that maybe she preferred someone else.

I thought it was cute that Chad & Wade made such a great connection. They were so sad to say good-bye to each other.

Posted by mom2adog on 09-09-03 at 10:07 AM
Yeah, I almost thought Wade and Chad were gonna choose each other instead of Erin or the million {evil grin}. They looked heartbroken to leave each other's company, that's for sure.

Posted by Guppin1234 on 09-09-03 at 03:40 PM
Erin has been around the block a few times... okay full sprint around the world for years... she's too worldly for Wade. Wade is too decent for Erin. In that setting, just about anybody could come across as an idiot without much effort. He should just find himself a nice girl that hasn't been clubbing too much. He's the only one in both shows who left the door open if things don't work out.

I'll give Erin this much, at least she gave Wade enough to know where he stood with her, it wasn't clear cut, but it was something. He nailed it on the steps after dinner, and Erin (as another poster said) made up a load of crap about what would his mother think.

After all of this, and all of the men she has kissed, she is just now thinking about that? All of the contestants have family, friends, people that they work with and communities that know them - is it a good thing that she didn't lie so well in that instance? Paradox.

Erin is like trying to piece together a jigsaw puzzle only half way through you realize that some pieces are missing and half of the pieces are from a completely different puzzle. Not worth the effort, too confusing and just a game that Erin.

Posted by Lumster on 09-09-03 at 09:15 PM
Wade actually kept saying all show that if he was picked, he'd choose the money because Erin hasn't given him any indication that she was into him. Then, after he was rejected, he said he would've picked her over the money. Of course, to make himself look like the better man.

Posted by Guppin1234 on 09-09-03 at 09:46 PM
Psychologically, I think it just really put a dent in his thought process. Like he said, he kept cycling back and forth. It must be difficult being sequestered like that. No freedom to come and go, no TV, no movies, no internet, no day to day contact at work... everything is surreal.