URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1358
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"CBS / Eric telling other BB8 House Guests about winning money"

Posted by tommyander on 09-21-07 at 03:15 AM
I curious did Eric/CBS ever tell the other house guests about Eric winning money for being America's Player.

I watched the final show but did not hear anyone mention it... did I miss it?

Thanks

Tom, Toronto
tomander@rogers.com

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: CBS / Eric telling other BB8 House Guests about winning money"
Posted by timetraveller on 09-26-07 at 08:05 AM
NO NOT ABOUT THE MONEY

Posted by LOREAL on 09-29-07 at 10:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-07 AT 10:38 PM (EST)

I heard they did at the wrap party. CBS really messed up this finale. Previously I think the jury asked the last 2 house guests questions face to face. On Showtime2 (every night from midnight till 3:00 am) you could see and hear Danielle bitching about how mean her questions were, and how personal they got etc. She moped around for a couple of hours just being mean to her Dad, ##### as usual, then she needed him to cook something for her so she then was all nice to him. What a spoiled brat.

Also heard Eric and Jessica are serious. They could probley do The Amazing Race together.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 10-01-07 at 10:17 AM
Also heard Eric and Jessica are serious. They could probley do The Amazing Race together.

OK, now I could see the two of them on the Race. They might actually have fun instead of whine and bicker around the world. I'd much rather see Eric crack jokes than Daniele mope.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 10-02-07 at 09:57 AM
Amazing Race? What is that?

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 10-02-07 at 10:47 AM
Amazing Race - the concept is that 11 or 12 teams start off in some city in the United States and race around the world in stages, performing tasks and trying to stay ahead of the pack. At the end of a leg, there is a Pit Stop, where the last team to arrive is eliminated (or sometimes not - there are a few non-elimination legs in each race, and how the last team is penalized has varied from season to season.)

The team that wins the final leg wins $1 million. Check out the forums for the Amazing Race for more info.