URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1356
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is CBS done with the Hantz clan yet?"

Posted by Estee on 07-23-12 at 07:39 AM
And if they aren't, what is it going to take?

Really scared to see the next TAR cast right now.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"A cage in the Oslo zoo"
Posted by kingfish on 07-23-12 at 09:45 AM
Hey, you asked. That's my vote.

I wouldn't even mind if CBS had 24hr web cams on them, and maybe broadcast them on the O channel. And I would really not mind if the visitors were allowed to poke sharp sticks at them.

Something tells me that they'd be as happy there as anywhere.

"Redneck Island"
Posted by suzzee on 07-23-12 at 10:55 AM
It's not on CBS though. It should count.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

"RE: Is CBS done with the Hantz clan yet?"
Posted by Snidget on 07-23-12 at 12:18 PM
No they are not done.

It will take one of two things.

1. A Hantz murders the casting person. Especially if somehow they can do it live on a TV show.

2. The entire cast quits. And it may take until the second cast quits en masse.

"Attention whore heard from."
Posted by Estee on 07-23-12 at 01:30 PM
RussHell tweeted Endemol and demanded to be put in the game in Willie's place. Endemol had their yearly moment of sanity and replied that no one gets to enter the game after seeing other player's DR sessions.

Next up: they sue.

"RE: Attention whore heard from."
Posted by kingfish on 07-23-12 at 03:35 PM
I would have enjoyed seeing Russell try his windmill boxing technique against a real person.

Like watching Curly from the Three Stooges with a week old beard.

"(Ratings) Death by Hantz."
Posted by Estee on 07-23-12 at 04:49 PM
Sunday night's number for the 18-49 demographic: 1.9.

So it's possible that the viewership isn't really into this.

"RE: (Ratings) Death by Hantz."
Posted by Round Robin on 07-24-12 at 04:03 AM
Lots of competition for eyeballs on Sunday night too. The Bachelorette finale, Rangers vs. Angels baseball, etc. And I don't think it's just Willie, the cast in general is pretty sh1tty. And the coaches format sucks. To save the show maybe they need to do a season with normal people next year. BB casts suck worse than Survivor casts and we all know it.

"RE: (Ratings) Death by Hantz."
Posted by annielynne42 on 07-26-12 at 00:07 AM
>Lots of competition for eyeballs on
>Sunday night too. The Bachelorette
>finale, Rangers vs. Angels baseball,
>etc. And I don't think
>it's just Willie, the cast
>in general is pretty sh1tty.
>And the coaches format sucks.
>To save the show maybe
>they need to do a
>season with normal people next
>year. BB casts suck worse
>than Survivor casts and we
>all know it.

I agree! It would be nice to see a show with normal people & quit bringing back "HAS BEENS" like that nasty Mike Boogie! Oh, I'd like to punch that nasty face of his. Put a black wig on him, a black dress, a witches hat, & give him a broom. He doesn't need any theatrical makeup! He's already uglier then the Wicked Witch of the West & far more wicked!!!! Baaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm right in that witches nose!!!!!!!

"Third verse, same as the first..."
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 07-25-12 at 08:01 AM
...a little bit louder and a whole lot worse.

Russell at least tried. The man was passionate about winning the game. He fought like hell. He just lacked the social skills to do it.

Brandon did one thing right and spent 36 days colossally screwing up. And never shutting hte eff up.

Willie started out by revealing he was Russell's brother, and it got worse from there. I don't remember the last time I saw someone hit rock bottom and continue to dig until reaching the Earth's core. Even Chima stopped at property destruction.

"The cell door slams."
Posted by Estee on 07-26-12 at 03:23 PM
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/big-brother-willie-hantz-arrested-on-suspicion-of-drunk-driving-13689.php

*applauds*

"RE: The cell door slams."
Posted by suzzee on 07-26-12 at 04:23 PM
I wonder if he's on slop?
I wonder if he's eating Fruit Loops?
I wonder if he's doing anything he wants to?
I wonder if he's getting his very own Hantztat?

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by Estee on 07-26-12 at 05:56 PM
I wonder who was stupid enough to post his bail money: he's out. Jokers had a picture of him walking near a bondsman's shop. If he signed over his credibility, that's three cents...

Want to talk about stupid? He posted this on the Internet before heading to Arrestville: ""Lafayette downtown at bootleggers tonight. Walk up with your dukes up and I'll headbutt you for free." So the streak is intact: there has never been a Hantz who was capable of learning from experience.

As you might guess, there's been a lot of 'Free Willie' on Twitter and the like, but the best comment might have come from WildJazie:

"Well, he at least has a shot of getting in front of a jury."

"Tsk Tsk..."
Posted by kingfish on 07-27-12 at 09:53 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-12 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

And after all those free T-Shirt plugs he gave Lafayette La, they throw him in jail.

If any of the arresting officers were BB fans, hopefully they found him to be resisting arrest and dealt with him accordingly.

Usually I dread reading again how Southern Louisiana cops deal on a personal level with miscreants. This time I would applaud. I know it's wrong, but this time it's Willie, and I can't help but feel that it's actually right.

Posted by Snidget on 07-26-12 at 06:03 PM

If it's wrong to happy dance,

Pour milk on my fruit loops and call me wrong.