URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1356
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 13 ECST Week 3: Return of Hurricane Rachel"

Posted by vince3 on 07-24-11 at 06:59 PM
When we last left the hamsters in the cage, Cassi got broomed out of there with a 9-0 vote. Then they had to answer questions based on the results of a poll they had on the web. Rachel pulled off the win, giving Brendon safety. That is Rachel's 3rd win in quiz-type HoH competitions, her 4th overall out of the 5 total HoH competitions that she's been eligible to compete in...

There is a promise of a celebrity tonight, and after Thursday's eviction, a 'shakeup' is promised... (which coincides with the Top 10 being potentially known...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"The ghost of seasons future."
Posted by Estee on 07-24-11 at 07:22 PM
Did you know that the Australian version of the show had a shrinking prize? You started with a normal jackpot, but violating house rules -- which was incredibly easy to do -- removed a certain amount of cash for each offense. The host noted that it was possible for the winner to exit the cage owing the show money.

Just thought I'd mention that.

"Vote Fallout"
Posted by vince3 on 07-24-11 at 08:08 PM
Shelly: It's bittersweet because my vote in week 1 set that up...

Jordan: I wanted to put up Brendon/Rachel, but it would've ticked off the alliance...

Rachel: Go ahead and watch me, Cassi!

Lawon: It's a cathouse... It's Rachel's house...

Dominic: Regulators alliance? *raspberry*

Now we see Rachel's HoH win.... (Day 20)

She incorrectly says she hasn't lost an HoH: she didn't win the first one that she competed in...

Brendon: She's the brain, and I'm the 'brawn' of the outfit...

Adam: Can we have a Newbie win, please?

Lawon: Newbies are going up, that's for sure...

Jordan: I'm happy that Dominic/Adam/Lawon didn't win HoH...

Dominic: Hopefully, my deal with Daniele will pay off...

Jeff: Brendon/Rachel was pushing for Cassi's exit, now can we get the eviction I was hoping for, please?

Adam: Am I safe with Rachel, or not? I backed out of the week 1 deal, will it cost me?

Rachel: Who wants to see my HoH room? *nobody around, all hiding...*

*PILLOW ATTACK!*

"Group honesty."
Posted by Estee on 07-25-11 at 12:36 PM
Let's face it: the usual emotional reaction to an HoH reveal is a sudden desire to throw something. This pack finally followed through!

"RE: Big Brother 13 ECST Week 3: Return of Hurricane Rachel"
Posted by vince3 on 07-24-11 at 08:12 PM
Oh yeah, Rachel's engaged, don't you know?

Adam comes up to plead his case to try to stick around... and he's desperate... Rachel figures that if he won the HoH, they might be the Target instead...

Lawon is also up in HoH, 'please don't put me up...' At least part of Lawon's outfit is Mario Batali inspired: Orange shorts and orange Crocs... Rachel got a headache from Lawon 'talking in circles'...

Posted by cahaya on 07-24-11 at 08:15 PM
Engaged with what? *laugh*

Poor Brandon.

Whether this applies to Rachel or to the newbies kissing the Queen's feet at the throne, beggars can't be choosers.

"Bashers takes over the editing."
Posted by Estee on 07-24-11 at 08:14 PM
Have we gone fifty seconds without someone slamming Rachel?

"RE: Bashers takes over the editing."
Posted by cahaya on 07-24-11 at 08:16 PM
Flipside: Or Rachel saying she doesn't trust someone.

"Dominic's sleeping habits..."
Posted by vince3 on 07-24-11 at 08:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-11 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-24-11 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

He snores... LOUDLY!

Jeff's trying everything to wake Dominic to try to cut it down...

Luxury Competition! Also, everyone gets to compete, including the Golden Key Holders!

Adam is panicking that it might be Tori Spelling...

We get a guest host, who won't reveal his name... He's gonna be on the CBS show Same Name... Each time the horn sounds, a new clue is revealed...

Clue 1: 3 bars of soap and a pair of binoculars... Jordan, the idiot savant, thinks it might lead to Baywatch and asks who played Mitch Buchannan...

Clue 2: A mike stand.

Clue 3: A knight.

After everyone has guessed, we hear an engine running... and outside is.... KITT! and inside is: David Hasselhoff! (He's wearing a 'Don't Hassel the Hoff' t-shirt.) In the Have Not room, Dominic got to tuck him in.

Jordan wins, and gets to pick 3 peeps to watch an advance copy of Same Name with The Hoff, up in the HoH... She picks Jeff, Shelly, and Kalia.

The timer is now lit on Rachel who fumes about not getting picked...

"RE: Dominic's sleeping habits..."
Posted by Estee on 07-24-11 at 08:30 PM
Ye gawds, that's Dominic's snoring? How is he still alive?

And while I understand Jordan's logic on the first clue, I can't believe that she of all hamsters got there from what was offered.

...I just used 'Jordan' and 'logic' in the same sentence.

Posted by michel on 07-24-11 at 09:05 PM
If you understand Jordan's logic, could you explain how Lawon got to Barbara Streisand?!!!! Or Porsche thinking it could be Micheal Jackson!!!!

Posted by Estee on 07-25-11 at 12:42 PM
For Lawon: soap bars=Barbara, mike stand=singer, suit of armor=intense desire for privacy=Streisand.

For Porsche: 'I don't have to think! I'm so attractive, they'll bring in Michael Jackson just to make me right! Gee, he's thinner than I thought...'

"Jordan!"
Posted by kingfish on 07-24-11 at 09:07 PM
Jordan saw bars of soap and a opera glass, and even though her thought process was a bit tortured, it was basically accurate and she got "Bar Watch" and Hasselhoff.

Jordan.

First guess, first clue, and Jordan got it.

My goodness.

"RE: Jordan!"
Posted by cahaya on 07-24-11 at 09:13 PM
And all this while I thought people watched something other than bars on the beach.

Posted by kingfish on 07-25-11 at 10:43 AM
I'm still stunned. It as if a monkey actually did type out the works of Shakespeare.

For a girl who didn't know what "quarter till one" meant, that was amazing.

Posted by jbug on 07-25-11 at 10:42 AM
There really are bar soaps called "bay soap"

"Instinctive response."
Posted by Estee on 07-24-11 at 08:27 PM
I'm watching this as part of a group tonight. And when the Hoff said the hamsters were so glad to see him because they hadn't seen a human being in a month, four people simultaneously chorused on...

"And they still haven't!"

"Viewing Party"
Posted by vince3 on 07-24-11 at 08:34 PM
Sushi, and lots of other goodies on a spread up in the HoH...

Meanwhile, Rachel continues to fume... and Brendon tries to talk her down... but the battles continue... and she just doesn't get it...

They're in the Fortune Teller room, and the rest of those downstairs can hear them...

Brendon threatens to abandon ship a few times, and meanwhile, the Hoff is done eating with the Viewing Party peeps and heads out... They briefly discuss Rachel's irritation...

Brendon practically dares Rachel to put up Jeff/Jordan if she's so ticked off by this...

Now we're flipping between the Brendon/Rachel argument/breakup/reconcilliation... and the Viewing Party.

"RE: Viewing Party"
Posted by Estee on 07-24-11 at 08:37 PM
The amazing part of that argument was Rachel almost coming up for air. She had multiple insights on the way their relationship works when they're in the public eye (and possibly outside it), but she couldn't quite reach the surface before sinking back into the sea of Happily Ever After, where hope goes to drown.

And we had competing death stares for a while. Their children may never blink.

Posted by cahaya on 07-24-11 at 08:38 PM
But, but, they're in my throne room! *sob* *sob* *anger* Off with their heads!

Yikes, what a weird relationship.

Posted by Estee on 07-24-11 at 08:41 PM
Dysfunction Junction. Their respective broken aspects meet and mesh -- but the edges constantly grate against exposed parts.

"Regarding Porsche."
Posted by Estee on 07-24-11 at 08:38 PM
"Michael Jackson"?

"RE: Regarding Porsche."
Posted by vince3 on 07-24-11 at 08:39 PM
and she was possibly fed that guess from Brendon/Rachel...

"Dominic tries to save himself"
Posted by vince3 on 07-24-11 at 08:41 PM
'I want to align with the biggest targets in the house because I can then use them as shields so that I can play further... until the point I can turn on them...'

"Daniele stirs the pot"
Posted by vince3 on 07-24-11 at 08:46 PM
She's deciding to try to put the two Boomerang couples (Jeff/Jordan, Brendon/Rachel) against each other... so that when they start to take each other out, no bloods on her hands...

Daniele leaves, Jeff enters, and it's AWKWARD time...

The TV edit is trying to make it sound like it's back and forth on whether the daggers start coming out so early... or not.

"RE: Daniele stirs the pot"
Posted by cahaya on 07-24-11 at 08:48 PM
Whoops, Jeff has to be wondering "What is she doing in here?"

"RE: Daniele stirs the pot"
Posted by Estee on 07-24-11 at 08:50 PM
The issue is the Will/Mike problem. These days, members of an alliance who have one person serving as go-between can occasionally get together to find out what the runner has been telling each side. Some tricks only play twenty times, or until the next crop of hamsters reads the previous epitaphs.

It's hard to fault Jordan for her kneejerk reaction in not taking Rachel -- but she's arguably the most socially-aware in the cage. She knew it would come back to bite her. And yet she did it anyway...

...well, her brain was tired from the opera glasses lifting.

"Nomination Ceremony"
Posted by vince3 on 07-24-11 at 08:58 PM
We get to hear from the possibilities to get nominated about their feelings about their impending doom...

Brendon's key is on the wheel. Everyone is sitting in bunches: Duos together, the Golden Key holders together, as well...

Key order:

Jeff/Jordan
Kalia/Lawon

Nominated are Adam/Dominic... again... she claims strategy.

Adam: Am I the Target, or the Pawn?

Dominic: If I'm the Pawn, will I be captured?

Daniele: If Adam/Dominic wins POV, I have the chance to push to get rid of a strong player...

Rachel: Now I need to win the POV, to be able to fully control this week's destiny...

"Ibid. (For details, see prior week's nominations.)"
Posted by Estee on 07-24-11 at 08:59 PM
*goes to movies*

When Captain America throws out the hopeless plot...

"Nominations Fallout"
Posted by vince3 on 07-27-11 at 08:12 PM
Day 21.

Dominic: I'm safe, hopefully the Pawn...

Adam: Here we go again... I'm safe, hopefully the Pawn....

Jeff: Rachel holds a grudge, but thankfully it wasn't us to get hit...

Daniele: I want to push Rachel into making a big move in this game... one that could save Dominic, hopefully...

Adam/Dominic huddle in the Have Not room... and they're talking about the POV and what would happen with whoever wins the POV... Rachel enters the Have Not room and they decide to play for the Veto win before worrying about things again...

Now we're in the Fortune Teller room, and it's Dominic/Daniele, where they plot... and Dominic DRs about Rachel apparently forgetting about the deal that she made with Dominic...

Then it's Rachel/Brendon/Daniele in the HoH about Jordan right now ignoring Rachel... and Daniele's trying to drill it into Rachel's head that taking out Jeff/Jordan will be a big game move... (one that could hurt them in the long-term, though...)

Now it's Brendon/Rachel in the HoH bathtub, discussing Jordan's selections in the reward portion of the Luxury Competition... who do they continue to support?

Now it's Porsche/Rachel... and Dominic in the HoH... until Porsche leaves to let Dominic to try to make his dealings with her... Trying to figure out where Adam was, as well... (Adam's shaving his head) Dominic DRs that he'll keep them along... and then shank them in 3 weeks or so... Besties!

Posted by vince3 on 07-27-11 at 08:22 PM
Daniele comes into the Have Not room for Dominic to spot her as she worked out... Daniele: It's a love-hate relationship... He loves me, I hate him...

Jeff observes this and is like WTF?

Time to pick players... Joining Adam/Dominic/Brendon/Rachel is... Jeff/Jordan! It's a repeat of the players for last week!

Daniele: Frak! If Jeff/Jordan win, all my plans go down the tubes!

Porsche will host.

Jeff/Jordan confab in the Ice Cream room, about first to keep or evict Dominic and to kill Daniele as soon as possible...

Meanwhile, Daniele comes up to HoH to continue the pitting of the couples against each other... but her plans are blowing up in her face... Rachel wonders in DR who it helps out to backdoor Jeff/Jordan?

Jeff/Jordan enter after Daniele leaves and they start to compare notes... and the bullets are flying in all directions... Can Rachel/Brendon trust Daniels, Jeff/Jordan? We need to win the POV!

"Veto Competition"
Posted by vince3 on 07-27-11 at 08:38 PM
The backyard is transformed into a giant bathtub with a gigantic female inside of it...

They are playing as individuals again.

They will pull out hairs that have letters on them...

Someone yells toward Jeff: Technotronics!

Jeff: Oh no... This is my chance to redeem myself for my season's disaster...

Kalia's not happy about this contest becasue of her hair phobia....

Rachel's choking on the bubbles, Jordan's loving the bubbles...

Brendon's gonna try to use the make a word and then add on from there... (same plan as last year...

Dominic's plucking all of the hairs out of the legs and tossing them everywhere...

Adam: Where is the P in the pool? Okay I need another word...

Jordan: Little (6)
Dominic: Standings (9)
Rachel: Mouisturizing (13, but misspelled...)
Adam: Fractions (9) He wins the tiebreaker to date...
Jeff: Expresses (9) He rang in before Adam, though...
Brendon: Understanding (13) Using the same word from last season, he again wins the POV!

Have Not bonus items:

Black Licorice and Blue Cheese
Parsnips and Prunes
Seaweed and Sardines...

Woof, rough week ahead for the Have Nots... I think the best of those 3 are the Black and Blue pair... barely...

Posted by vince3 on 07-27-11 at 08:49 PM
Rachel and Daniele talk while they're tanning... and Daniele is trying to drill it into Rachel's head: You have Dominic on your side, dummy! Help him out!

Shelly and Dominic are now in the Have Not room and Dominic is trying to gather more votes, just in case... Hoping to break up the pairs to retain control... If they get rid of Jeff, Jordan would wander to his side...

Shelly DRs that Dominic's plans contradict her own, so she's not buying into it... and she blabs to Jordan!

They discuss that Daniele's socializing is making them nervous... They head up to HoH to spill the beans to Brendon/Rachel... Brendon arrives with a bandage eyepatch... It flusters Jordan, so she lets Shelly explain what Dominic was telling her...

Shelly explains it and Rachel is like WTF? I thought you were with us, and you're going after us AGAIN? They shoo Shelly away, so that she's not suspected of tattling...

Brendon and Rachel finally realizes what's going on, and they figure they have to keep this quiet or it will completely be Daniele against them... they need to weaken her alliance partner 2.0... and get rid of Dominic...

Brendon explains it to Jeff... Jeff takes umbrage so that Daniele's next on his hit list after Dominic...

"Veto Ceremony"
Posted by vince3 on 07-27-11 at 08:56 PM
Brendon fumes...

Daniele: You better make the right move, not the wrong move!

Dominic: You promised you would take me off... I tanked it for you!

Jeff: If you think you're backdooring me, you have another think coming!

Brendon... doesn't use the Veto.

Dominic: This deal better hold up, or else I'm out and ticked...

Adam: I hope I'm safe...

Rachel: Your ally is out of here, Daniele!

Daniele: I'm done holding your hands... I'm gonna be back in the game soon, and I'm gunning for bear!

"RE: Veto Ceremony"
Posted by michel on 07-27-11 at 10:41 PM
Danielle had put herself in a perfect position. She didn't even need Dominic and she didn't need to target Jeff so much so soon. Just planting a seed in Rachel's head would have been plenty and Adam would have been just as good an ally as Dom. Just not as cute I guess... Now Shelley has inherited Danielle's perfect position.

"RE: Veto Ceremony"
Posted by cahaya on 07-27-11 at 11:12 PM
Yup, while the weakie newbies Adam, Kalia, Lawon and Porshe are along for the ride in the cattle car, kept as fodder for the weeks ahead.

"Oh, really? "
Posted by Estee on 07-28-11 at 09:03 PM
Julie: 'Singles play is back!'

Audience: 'We figured that out last week!'

"Veto Meeting fallout"
Posted by vince3 on 07-28-11 at 09:11 PM
Tonight: Double Trouble is done, and NO ONE is safe! (Translation: no more duos, and the Golden Keys expire...)

Tonight: ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE! (about damn time...)

Day 27.

TC alliance seating: Look where everyone's sitting... Golden Key Holders are together, Boomerangs are sitting together, and Kalia/Lawon are next to the Golden Key Holders...

Veto Meeting was on Day 24.

Dominic: I hope I'm safe...

Adam: I hope I'm safe...

Jeff: I hope this means Dominic's toast...

Daniele: WTF? I thought Jeff/Jordan were getting backdoored?

Daniele comes up to HoH stating that if Dominic leaves, she'll be pissed... and that she's ALONE vs. Brenchel's duo status... Brendon tries to get her to admit that she's playing both sides, but didn't work... Both DR about the confrontation... and neither are happy about it...

Jordan/Kalia are in the Have Not room, and Jordan's wondering if Kalia had any desire in the backdooring Jeff/Jordan concept... which she denites... but then we flashback 3 days to where she's with Daniele and the plan is laid out...

Jeff starts to confront Dominic about who was the ringleader of the backdoor idea... It started in the Kitchen and moved to Fortune Teller room... Dominic admits to 'hearing' about it, but not pushing for it... Dominic won't admit it's Daniele's idea...

Now we cut to Jeff/Jordan in the Kitchen (and Kalia initially there, then leaving...) talk about what's going on... Brendon arrives wondering what's going on...

HOUSE MEETING NEEDED!

"Before the House Meeting"
Posted by vince3 on 07-28-11 at 09:15 PM
Dominic comes up to HoH to try to spin some Damage Control to at least try to see that he's a weapon who to use...

They won't say it's Daniele by name, but it appears that everyone knows that it's her... (Brendon, Rachel, and Jeff are there with Dominic...) Rachel declares Adam a floater, since he'll cozy up to whoever's in power...

Chenbot promises explosions still to come...

"RE: Before the House Meeting"
Posted by Estee on 07-28-11 at 09:19 PM
The name avoidance became funny in a hurry. 'Female... one of your allies... not in this room... work with me here...' It's as if Dominique is desperate for a last-minute jury defense: never said the name, never committed the crime.

This is already more of a chaos recap than I was expecting. Someone's hometown segment got put on hold.

And don't you kind of wonder how Rachel defines things? Solid newbie alliance: enemy to be taken out. Floater: kill. Joins up with them: sixth member of a five-person group, wait to destroy. You can never work into her circle -- you can only go for a different excuse.

"House Meeting"
Posted by vince3 on 07-28-11 at 09:26 PM
Gawds... there is now a Big Brother CornhHole game for iPhones...

Kalia DRs about being with the Boomerangs in week 1, but she hasn't really been talked to... Brendon DR complains about the interruption to his peaceful sunning... and he says that it's all lies...

After a couple of interruptions, Kalia rails against him and storms off, with a parting shot... and she then complains to Daniele and Dominic in the kitchen... with Jeff inside... Kalia stews in the Ice Cream/Candy room...

HOUSE MEETING!!!!

Here we go... Both Jeff and Brendon go on the attack against Kalia about the backdoor Jeff plan... Dominic tries to help defend themselves... Once Daniele starts getting accused, and then more fireworks explode as snarky Daniele appears...

It's on now!

"RE: House Meeting"
Posted by Snidget on 07-28-11 at 09:28 PM
Not sure if I got all of that but I think this summarizes.

1. I play the game to my advantage, Good.
2. Anyone else plays the game to their advantage, Bad.
3. I send people home, Good.
4. Anyone tries to send me home, Bad.

Did that about cover it?

"RE: House Meeting"
Posted by Estee on 07-28-11 at 09:37 PM
You forgot 'Why is everybody always picking on me?'

"She's back!"
Posted by Estee on 07-28-11 at 09:29 PM
There's the Danielle we all know and never loved!

'I'm not sorry I did it, I'm sorry I got caught.' Fair enough in gameplay terms, but she still made the move too soon with no covering of tracks. She'll need to hold some power again and fast -- but at the same time, the boomerangs are now desperate for a fifth. Is that Dominique?

Rachel's speech about cage friendship was interesting. It even took a few seconds for Danielle to rally enough for a denial. Dark words -- but accurate ones.

"RE: She's back!"
Posted by vince3 on 07-28-11 at 09:37 PM
They probably already have a 5th, and possible 6th... Blonde, and holding a Golden Key... either or both of Porsche and Shelly...

"Da Votes"
Posted by vince3 on 07-28-11 at 09:35 PM
and Questions...

Kalia: Where do things stand between you, Jeff, and Brendon? Hopefully we'll get over it soon... Game things are different than life things... No hard feelings...

Jeff, any hard feelings? I didn't like the backstabbing... I don't play it that way... What was the benefit of the House Meeting? We needed to clear the air going into the HoH...

Daniele: Surprised it got so confrontational? Nope. I attempted to make a big move, but it backfired...

Adam/Dominic: Plead your cases!

Time to vote:

Jeff: Dominic
Jordan: Dominic
Kalia: Dominic
Daniele: Adam!

Currently 3-1 to evict Dominic...

"Dominque's speech."
Posted by Estee on 07-28-11 at 09:35 PM
Somewhere in America, Captain Kosher is applauding.

"RE: Dominque's speech."
Posted by michel on 07-28-11 at 10:20 PM
That had to be one of the dumbest pleas ever. In effect, Duminic was saying: Keep someone that will beat you and get rid of people that aren't dangerous.

"RE: Dominque's speech."
Posted by cahaya on 07-29-11 at 01:20 AM
Duminic

Diminic said Daminic when it was over!

And he thought he was Dyminic.

"Da Votes"
Posted by vince3 on 07-28-11 at 09:47 PM
Part 2...

Brendon: Dominic
Shelly: Dominic (Deathblow!)
Lawon: Dominic
Porsche: Dominic

By a vote of 7-1... Dominic, you're outta here! Adam/Dominic chest bump.

He heads out to the Chenbot Lair, and has fun with the crowd.

Everyone's getting ready for the HoH, including the Golden Key holders... who aren't even sure if they're competing or not...

Dominic's speech was to try to light a fire under the newbies collective butts to try to go against the other Boomerangs with Daniele...

Chenbot gives him some grief about the POV throw this week... and then about playing all sides of the house...

Dominic's the third Regulator out of the four of them to be evicted... in a row.

Why Jeff? Jordan wouldn't come after me...

Shelly, Daniele, Lawon, Jeff and Jordan together... and Jordan gets in the 'Nobody comes between me and my man!' line!

Attention Hamsters! Everyone back to the living room!

Congrats on making it to the Top 10. Golden Key holders are back in play... No more duos, everyone plays as individuals... but remember, the twists are far from over!

"RE: Da Votes"
Posted by Estee on 07-28-11 at 09:48 PM
Notice the endurance prepwork?

Least. Surprised. Hamsters. Ever. They were waiting for the end of paired play, and they got it.

"HoH Competition"
Posted by vince3 on 07-28-11 at 09:53 PM
Snow's on the backyard...

Big Brother Slalom...

Oh, we've seen this before... They have to hang on to their ski poles and ride until the end...

First 5 off picks a snowball... could be good, could be bad... but one of them has $10k...

Music starts and the skis start to swing pendulum style...

They give shout outs to their homies... The 'mountain' starts to lean forward, indicating that it's getting steep...

"RE: HoH Competition"
Posted by vince3 on 07-28-11 at 09:58 PM
Some of those skis are very floppy and have fallen down already...

Uh-oh... looks like America will have a hand on the next 'game-changing' twist... Be it the Coup, or Revive-A-Hamster...

Weather Alert! It could get ugly! *wind machine cranks up and blows snow everywhere!

Live Feeds thread about to be posted.

"Rerurn!"
Posted by Estee on 07-28-11 at 09:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-11 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

It's the surfboard competition revisited, only with snow about to be dropped on them instead of spray -- which makes Jordan's choice of outfit extra-stupid: she has no defense against any coming cold.

Not sure who's favored in this -- endurance competitions get weird. Danielle has a chance to take control, but I don't think she's got the best odds. I can't see Kalia taking it and Jordan effectively defaulted in front of the mirror.

"RE: Rerurn!"
Posted by Snidget on 07-28-11 at 09:59 PM
Some of the guy's skis are droopy already.

Posted by Estee on 07-28-11 at 10:17 PM
Is that code?

Posted by michel on 07-28-11 at 10:24 PM
I'd put money on Danielle.

Shelley looks like she'd be tough to beat but she should throw this one.

"The next HOH is..."
Posted by zazzy on 07-28-11 at 11:06 PM
a female....again!

The women's streak continues!

Endurance down to:

Shelly
Porsche
Kalia
Dani

The order of the falling off the mountain:

Brendan -- have not?
Adam -- think he got an elf suit for the week
Lawon --think he got a Have Not
Jeff--last man standing; don't know what he or Jordan got
Jordan--but one of them got the $10,000!

"RE: The next HOH is..."
Posted by zazzy on 07-28-11 at 11:09 PM
Now Porsche out...and Jeff won the $10K!

"RE: The next HOH is..."
Posted by Estee on 07-29-11 at 07:27 AM
The five snowballs ultimately worked out to one reward and four punishments -- a nightmarish ratio, and possibly an all-time low one for the series. They're getting cheaper...