URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1355
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Danielle stop saying "Honestly" before everything you say because whatelse would you do, lie? People think, probably."

Posted by michellespainting on 09-19-07 at 04:45 PM
And get over yourself, your father bent over backwards for you. So he's not the model Dad. So what? Life is to short for all that drama. And by the way, I think you should have won, you won so many things. Also you were the puppet master with your dad. You said jump, he did. Like I said get over yourself, he wants to make amends.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Danielle stop saying "Honestly" before everything you say because whatelse would you do, lie? People think, probably."
Posted by maryellennaco on 09-19-07 at 07:24 PM
"IT"S NOT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Baby Daniele, you still won $50K which is a LOT more than you make waiting tables! Go get a life, now!

"RE: Danielle stop saying "Honestly" before everything you say because whatelse would you do, lie? People think, probably."
Posted by aquariaqueen on 09-20-07 at 09:37 AM
That "honestly" thing drives me nuts....makes me think that if she doesn't preface a sentence with "honestly", then she's lying. "Honestly" would be redundancy in anyone's opinion.

HONESTLY, it makes me crazy!

She needs to try to fit in "actually" from time to time, and then wean herself from them both.

Posted by qwertypie on 10-08-07 at 03:16 AM
But if you took a shot everytime she said "Honestly", you would have had a much better time watching this dreck.

Posted by agman on 11-12-07 at 01:13 PM
Honestly AQ I can't believe that bugs you.....

Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-12-07 at 03:59 PM
Honestly, I can't believe you came back to this post!!!!

Posted by agman on 11-21-07 at 09:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-07 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

Well, you obviously came back too so great minds must think alike!!! I mean that honestly....... Just messin' with ya AQ