URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1355
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week 3: Poll Results HoH Fallout"

Posted by vince3 on 07-21-11 at 10:03 PM
Well, another week, another Golden Key awarded... Keep details about the feeds here. ECST summary and other details will be in post 1.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Results from the ECST:"
Posted by vince3 on 07-21-11 at 10:08 PM
Cassi got the sheep/sweep... 9-0, Shelly awarded a Golden Key.

HoH was in the Target Isolation Booths of Doom, and it was about the results of the 20 question poll from earlier this week... Rachel is now 3 for 3 in her competing in question-based HoH's and is again the HoH... That means that Brendon's also safe.

There is a promise of a 'Celebrity Guest' for Sunday's TV Episode, and since there wasn't a Have Not Bonuss Item poll... odds are it's a Movie Tie-In Luxury Competition...

Also, a shake up is promised after Thursday's Live Eviction... Since that would also be when the Top 10 will be known... odds there are that the duos will be no more, and individual (normal) play returns to the cage...

"Jordan's HoH blog."
Posted by Estee on 07-21-11 at 10:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-11 AT 11:17 AM (EST)

Look upon her works, ye mighty, and despair.

"WOW... this has been one week as HOH. I was so nervous last Thursday at the HOH competition because I felt like Jeff and I would get sent home if one member of our alliance didn't win. All the hours of practicing paid off and thanks to Jeff and brandon for letting me win! I was so happy to get a letter from home. I miss my family, friends, and dog Maggie so much. When I read my letter, It made me want to try a lot harder to be here, because I know everyone back at home is cheering me on. I want to make my family proud.

I hope everyone watching is enjoying this season so far. All the house guests are so awesome. For the most part everyone gets along and we have fun together. shelly is the "mom" of the group. She's always cleaning and doing laundry. She has a heart of gold and loves her family so much. whenever I get married, I hope I have the relationship and love that Shelly and her husband have.

Spending the Summer with Jeff has been GREAT! I hope Jeff and I make it far in this game. I'm worried about this next HOH competition because I don't want us to get separated for the Summer. I'm so happy to have Jeff in here because he takes my mind off the game and we can have fun. We have are moments where we bicker but what couple doesn't. I love how Jeff always has my back and wont let anyone mess with me..haha. The whole argument at the veto competition with Jeff and Rachel is squashed. I think she was just upset cause I chose not to take slop and she did. I think sometimes she just really gets into competitions and doesn't mean what she says. Rachel isn't as bad as she seems. she's very sweet and caring. I think she just has such a big personality that some people get a little aggravated with her and her comments. Rachel means well. Brandon is so funny. He's a very calm person and I think him and rachel balance each other out. I think he is also very intelligent and nice.

Cassie is a beautiful person inside and out. She's the girl that gets along with everyone and is very laid back. I enjoy talking to her and shelly because you know their good people.

Lawan and Kaleigha are HILARIOUS together. I love them. Lawan's always happy and dancing and kaleigha is fun to talk to. Her and I can talk for hours about everything and we both like to gossip haha. I told her were like Deon and Cher from clueless.

Dominique's like everyones little brother you pick on. He's such a good kid. You can tell his mom raised him right because he's very polite.

Adam's crazy! who would have thought that someone like him who loves heavy metal is obsessed with 90210. Adams a very nice person and is so happy to be here! Every time he talks about BB he just lights up.

Danny is great to have around because she tells you like it is and I love how she's a little sassy. I enjoy laying out with her at the pool and feel like she's a good alliance member.

Were all sad Dick had to leave. He's a very nice man and very entertaining. Jeff and I would have loved to play this season with Dick because there's never a dull moment with him.

This has been a emotional week for everyone. At the veto ceremony I had to put up Shelly and Cassie and that wasn't really what I wanted to do. I felt like Shelly, Cassie, Jeff and I would have made a great team together. I felt awful when I put them on the block. I almost cried during my speech and then after the ceremony they were crying so I started to because I felt like I disappointed them. Its hard being HOH with this many people in the house because you cant please everyone. I couldn't turn on my alliance because it would be dumb on my part this early in the game. I have to look out for Jeff and I and whats going to further us in this game and I felt like that was the best decision.

Besides all the emotions and drama between the girls this has been a great summer so far and I'm so happy to be here again and hope to make it far with Jeff!"

'The common comma had gazed upon her expression and decided not to disturb her.'

"RE: Jordan's HoH blog."
Posted by kingfish on 07-22-11 at 08:41 AM
"I hope everyone watching is enjoying this season so far. All the house guests are so awesome."

Awesome? That requires me to completely rethink my definition of that word.

Posted by cahaya on 07-22-11 at 09:07 AM
Why have only "some" when you can have the "full" thing?

"All the house guests are so awesomeful."

Fixed that.

Posted by Buggy on 07-22-11 at 10:47 AM
She said nice things about everyone, and I would much rather read her than Rach-hell. I think it's funny that she an't spell anyone's name.

Posted by Estee on 07-22-11 at 11:16 AM
She said nice things about everyone, and I would much rather read her than Rach-hell.

Mr. Hantz's lawyer would like to have a word... and twenty million dollars for his client.

As for saying nice things -- Jordan's skills (what few there are) generally lie in trying to get people liking her. I suspect she's media-versed enough (if only by accident) or just plain classic Southern enough not to want a permanent record of her being insulting. She may not love everyone in the house, but you might never get her to admit it.

I think it's funny that she an't spell anyone's name.

I'm patiently waiting for someone to inform Dominique he's a girl.

"Our new theme."
Posted by Estee on 07-21-11 at 10:52 PM
Welcome to powertrip week. First you have a tiny degree of semi-power, and then you trip...

Rachel, while having no clue to what the people around her are thinking, still possesses a degree of game savvy for anything that isn't social. She pretty much has to suspect single play will return once the Golden Keys expire. (She may have undercurrent suspicion of a U-Turn, but possibly not much more.) Whether this means the time to destroy her current alliance is now -- hard to say. She could see it that way, but she's already in a position where forming a new group will be just about impossible. Her best bet is to nominate a newbie pair with the other on backup and hit the solo portion at 5-5. Which could then become 6-5. Screencap that face.

So we're probably looking at Adam & Dominic again, with Dominic on primary.

And crying. Lots and lots of crying.

"RE: Our new theme."
Posted by tribephyl on 07-22-11 at 04:11 AM
While Dominic may remain the target, Kalia has just offered up Lawon on a platter for Rachel.
Of course, Kalcellus has offered this strategy before (of course she KNOWS she'll be safe) but with only two newbie couples to choose from for this nomination, If Lawlia goes up as pawns, Brenchel win POV and they all backdoor AdamDom.
OR
AdamDom go up now, win POV again and Lawlia are the lambs.

Personally, nothing would make me happier than to see the look on Kalia's face when her "masterplan" blows up in her face and she doesn't even make sequester. Wishful hoping, I guess.

Posted by drich61 on 07-22-11 at 02:44 PM
If the newbie team not on the block wins the veto, Jeff and Jordan would have to go up if it is used.

Posted by Estee on 07-22-11 at 03:18 PM
And thanks to the structure of the current system, that team has a 50% chance of playing. Now, how blatantly do the rats want to rig this -- and for who? Remember, they've forbidden hamsters to look in the draw bag before...

Posted by cahaya on 07-22-11 at 09:12 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-11 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

Welcome to powertrip week

Playing the single-letter word game, an 'ego' becomes an 'erg', to the tune of 6.2415 ×1011 eV.

Ergo ipso facto.

"Something to note"
Posted by vince3 on 07-22-11 at 01:05 PM
Unless the clock is stopped on Rachel's "2 weeks of slop" that she got in the previous cycle's POV competition, the 2nd week is now in name only because of the HoH having no food restrictions...

"RE: Something to note"
Posted by Estee on 07-22-11 at 01:12 PM
She at least gets access to the goodies in her HoH basket (including wine) without penalty, but we won't know about the rest until we see her hit the kitchen.

Posted by zazzy on 07-22-11 at 09:20 PM
Supposedly just the HOH basket and HOH fridge, but read that she got brown rice and Lean Cuisines (her requests).

Also read that Shelly said no one was on slop this week meaning no have/ have not comp.

Today they had some type of luxury comp where the winner got to choose 4 peeps to go to the HOH room and watch a new CBS show called same name. David Hasselhof tie in.

Posted by cahaya on 07-22-11 at 10:17 PM
Yes, the Same Name show premiers this Sunday, on right after BB. I think they could have done better than Hasselhoff to begin the season, but some other names will include Mike Tyson, Kathy Griffin and football player Reggie Bush. From what I've read, it goes something like they trade lives for a day with each others' family/friends and live at their places, maybe show up where they work, and then trade experiences at the end of the day.

Posted by michel on 07-23-11 at 05:40 PM
You mean someone was named after David Hassellhoff and didn't change their name? Weird...

I wouldn't mind trading place with Reggie Bush for a day: do nothing and have boosters pay all the perks you want. As for Tyson, my diet doesn't allow me to eat ears and my brain doesn't go that far to stupid.

"Luxury Competition"
Posted by vince3 on 07-22-11 at 06:19 PM
By the sounds of things, it wasn't a movie tie-in, but a CBS Synergy/promote the new show following us tie-in...

The visitor appears to have been The Hoff, David Hasslehoff... and the prize was watching an episode of Same Name which premieres this Sunday, right after Big Brother...

At least 3 known to have watched: Jordan (who won), Jeff, and Shelly... at least one more is suspected...

This much is known, however... Rachel wasn't picked... and she's thinking that this is Strike 2 against Jordan...

"RE: Luxury Competition"
Posted by Estee on 07-22-11 at 06:56 PM
But -- but sparing someone from the Hoff is an act of mercy! Jordan threw herself on the ego to save everyone else!

Rachel couldn't be dumb enough to nominate her only/last/final-ever allies -- could she?

Posted by TWoman on 07-22-11 at 07:21 PM
Well that's just begging for a new thread titled "Rachel Couldn't be Dumb Enough to ____"

Posted by zazzy on 07-22-11 at 09:22 PM
Read that Rach, Bren, Dani and Dom were not picked.

Jeff (duh) and Shelly and 2 more from what I've read.

Adam/Kalia/Lawon/Porsche who do you think? Adam and Kalia?

"A few more details"
Posted by vince3 on 07-22-11 at 09:37 PM
Apparently they brought back the big ol' bell that they use for the cryptic clues competitions and they had to figure out from the clues that it referred to David Hasselhoff...

Also, not only did The Hoff David Hasselhoff enter the cage, but also the David Hasselhoff that he switches places with on his episode of Same Name also entered the cage... the hamsters had some sushi with the two David Hasselhoff's...

"I want a new ally."
Posted by Estee on 07-22-11 at 07:12 PM
One that invites me to stuff...

Rachel and Brendon are currently working on Dominic. Who has one simple desire: get Adam out. Still. Because high fives are fake and fist touches are lies, but hating your partner is forever.

Which would prevent Rachel from nominating The Brain Cell Twins. But this does mean she's hunting for extra options.

Kalia was Hoff Victim #4.

"Nominations are in"
Posted by vince3 on 07-22-11 at 11:07 PM
... and you can see last week for who's starting the cycle on the block... Adam/Dominic return to the chairs... and (at least as it appears in Rachel's peabrain) Adam is the target, not Dominic...

"RE: Nominations are in"
Posted by cahaya on 07-23-11 at 00:01 AM
Wash, rinse, repeat.

"RE: Nominations are in"
Posted by Estee on 07-23-11 at 07:27 AM
Rachel thinks Dominique isn't just using her and won't betray her at the first opportunity? And that Adam's the bigger threat? Really? Gosh, that must have been some good wine.

Right now, your sewage stirrer par excellence is Danielle, who's been running back and forth between Rachel and Jordan, trying to give each one lots and lots of reasons to hate the other. (This mainly seems to take the form of 'Do you know what she said about you?' and pray the two never compare notes.) So the dissolution of the boomerang alliance has a fresh source of acid being tipped in: Danielle apparently believes she's in deep enough with the newbies not to need the complete original group any more. Of course, no newbie has held HoH yet, so her time-proven means of testing that theory equal zero...

And Shelley has joined the largest viewer group. She has now decided that she hates everyone in the cage. Every last stinking pellet-munching one of them.

Well, she took longer than we usually do.

Two other notes worth mentioning:

The general impression in the cage was that the Hoff entered stoned. (He admitted to having no idea what the cage was about or how the show worked, freely admitting he was only there for the promo. Well, it's not as if he doesn't have plenty of company.)

Rachel's HoH reveal... it definitely reflected a few feelings towards her. She marched out to make the standard announcement -- and found an empty room. Or rather, one where everyone else was hiding from her, staying out of sight while she stared around and wondered why the fake adoration wasn't coming. And after a minute of that, they all popped out and threw pillows at her.

No reports on how many Adam got her with.

"Another country heard from."
Posted by Estee on 07-23-11 at 12:29 PM
Rachel just walked in on Jeff & Jordan, challenged them on something which no one caught the wording of, and when asked where she got that idea from, pointed up -- the hamster signal for words from the producers -- and left. She had a late-night DR session that ran until 3 a.m. -- what's Grodner trying to set up here? Jeff is suspicious of being thrown under the bus by the rats, but the only way to get answers comes from seeing the script...

"RE: Another country heard from."
Posted by vince3 on 07-23-11 at 12:41 PM
She's probably just continuing the pot stirring that started during the POV last cycle... Continue to poke the one that will lash out, and watch the carnage from afar...

Posted by Estee on 07-23-11 at 12:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-11 AT 01:19 PM (EST)

Maybe not. The question was captured and transcribed: 'Are you sure we're not throwing each other under the bus?' And now the two boomerang pairs are sitting down together and talking about Danielle, worrying that she's too well-situated in her current position. Get rid of Dominic because otherwise, Danielle will team up with him...

Sounds like the DR was extra-blatant last night. Note comparison may be about to start.

ETA: Bingo. They're dissecting Danielle's entire plan social link by social link, and they've gotten down to 'she's spreading dissent left and right'. Of course, they still think she might come back if they remove Dominic as her primary option -- but otherwise, gee, it's almost as if they haven't been briefed.

But as long as the Golden Keys are active, removing Dominic is all they can directly do. You could argue they're on the right track -- they just have to wait a week or two before aiming the train.

Posted by vince3 on 07-23-11 at 01:54 PM
Well, it probably took 100 bashes with the Clue by 4 to get it through Rachel's head...

Posted by Estee on 07-23-11 at 02:06 PM
I repeat: 3 a.m.

Now B&R are talking to Dominic. They're either trying to convince him they're on his side (with Rachel not quite sure about whether they want him to take Veto or not) or they are on his side and the earlier session was the lie. The flipping coin is getting dizzy.

Oh, and Dominic thinks Adam is America's Player.

Posted by vince3 on 07-23-11 at 02:14 PM
Adam is at least Hamsterwatch's player... he keeps giving the site shout outs whenever possible...

"RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week 3: Poll Results HoH Fallout"
Posted by vince3 on 07-23-11 at 04:48 PM
POV is in progress: Porsche is hosting, not sure who the draw out of the bag ended up being at this time...

However, Brenchel want Dominic/Adam to throw this POV... and there is still consideration to throw Jeff/Jordan (especially Jeff) through the Backdoor...

"Confirmation from the Head Rat"
Posted by vince3 on 07-23-11 at 04:49 PM
Keith and Cassi are Sequestered... Beware of Revived Hamsters...

"RE: Confirmation from the Head Rat"
Posted by Belle Book on 07-23-11 at 07:50 PM
I'm hoping either Jeff or Jordan don't go home this week. If they stick around and we have a chance to bring back a hamster, I'm voting for Cassi. I want her to bring down Radon (Rachel & Brendon) and I want to see her do it by winning HOH and then backdooring them!

"RE: Confirmation from the Head Rat"
Posted by suzzee on 07-24-11 at 07:17 AM
The sequestering isn't a surprise when you think about it, it would ensure that if B & R or J & J got evicted that they would come back. Too early to take away the ratings draws daws.

OH NO!

"Hurricane Rachel Warning..."
Posted by vince3 on 07-23-11 at 05:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-11 AT 05:32 PM (EST)

The one-woman power trip has now gotten her 2nd reign of total control: She won the POV, and it is sounding like the infamous 'spell the longest word' competition has reared up again... (If Jeff did play, that meant there were 3 competitors who had done it previously... Jeff in the infamous 'technotronics' incident, and both halves of Brenchel were nominated that week, and Brendon won it in their season...)

"Correction"
Posted by vince3 on 07-23-11 at 05:52 PM
but not by much: Brendon won the Veto, not Rachel... That's his 2nd time winning that kind of competition.

He apparently won with 'Understanding' (having to put up with her, I'm sure he knows all about that word... maybe )

"RE: Hurricane Rachel Warning..."
Posted by Estee on 07-23-11 at 05:53 PM
I'm getting a different report -- according to mine, Brendon won it with 'understanding' (oh. irony) with Jeff getting second place. Still, that keeps Rachel in control -- Brendon's unlikely to make a move without her agreement, at least not unless he wants the fight to literally go outside.

So all backdoor options are now open. Has the DR saved Rachel from herself, or is she going to treat that as the one source she can't possibly trust? Stay tuned -- it may be two days of emotional breakdowns before we find out.

Or optionally, turn off the feeds and let someone else find out for you. There's only so much of this we can be expected to take.

"RE: Hurricane Rachel Warning..."
Posted by vince3 on 07-23-11 at 06:42 PM
Yeah, I looked at Hamsterwatch to see if it was updated and saw the different result, so I went back to Jokers and saw the corrected report with the winning word... (and posted it just before you did)

Like you said, though, is Daniele and/or others gonna push Rachel into doing something potentially very stupid for her gameplay? (worse than her outbrusts, that is...)

"Adam vs. Snidget."
Posted by Estee on 07-23-11 at 06:37 PM
From Intuitive at Jokers:

"Adam walks into storage room where several large inflatable yellow ducks are stacked up, possibly from the competition (?) because he walks up to them and "honks" the nose on each one and they all start quacking."

If he wasn't the target before...

"RE: Adam vs. Snidget."
Posted by Snidget on 07-24-11 at 09:29 AM
Quack

"The echoes are beginning to get ridiculous..."
Posted by vince3 on 07-24-11 at 00:04 AM
Jordan's HoH win was in a Golf-themed challenge, just like in her season...

Rachel's 2nd HoH win was a quiz/question-style competition, just like both of her wins last year...

Brendon won a spelling based POV competition, with the word 'understanding', exactly like last year!

"RE: The echoes are beginning to get ridiculous..."
Posted by cahaya on 07-24-11 at 00:52 AM
At this rate, TV Guide should modify the listings for Big Brother from New to Repeat.

Posted by Estee on 07-24-11 at 09:11 AM
The thread I've been very patiently not starting is 6+9=13. A few dedicated pairs who entered the house as teammates and will not turn on each other against several partners who never met before, were forced together by the show, and have spent all their time waiting for the first chance to stab their cellmate in the throat.

The entire season is two reruns mixed together. And remember how the originals ended? Maggie and Adam. The wrongful death dealer and the wanna-be drug lord.

Wonder what you get if you add that together. Or who.

Posted by michel on 07-24-11 at 04:40 PM
and, if that wasn't enough, the golden key was a sure way to make someone turn on their partner. CBS wants a returner to win and they will do everything they can for it to happen.

Posted by BrassFan on 07-25-11 at 06:47 PM
>and, if that wasn't enough, the
>golden key was a sure
>way to make someone turn
>on their partner.

Actually, the golden key was a fancy name for something that was required.....

The HOH is required to nominate a pair for eviction. Once one half of a pair is evicted, there's no way to nominate the remaining member. So, it's not fair to allow them to compete for things and not be able to face retribution for their actions.

Posted by Estee on 07-25-11 at 07:35 PM
My 'unexpected' twist would have been taking the first two block survivors and forcing them into a fresh pair. Vacation over: time to get back on that wheel.

But you're right: it's an excuse term. I'm just not sure all the players figured that out.

Posted by michel on 07-25-11 at 07:57 PM
They played as pairs before but the Golden Key wasn't part of it. Back then the pairs twist was rather an incentive to try to make it to the end as a pair.

No, since the veterans were going to stay together no matter what, this was a way to weaken the newbies' alliance from within. The 8 of them had sworn to stay together but, as soon as Julie talked about the golden key, we started hearing talks of throwing the other under the bus and we saw the birth of the regulators which consisted of one half of each pair. It had to be expected.

As suzzee pointed out, the newby pairs were so artificial that the first two players saved could have formed a new pair.

Posted by BrassFan on 08-04-11 at 08:04 PM
>They played as pairs before but
>the Golden Key wasn't part
>of it. Back then the
>pairs twist was rather an
>incentive to try to make
>it to the end as
>a pair.

When they played as pairs the last time, that was season 9, right? When Big Brother paired them up as 'soulmates'? That was a different scenario, since the HOH had to nominate two couples for eviction and a couple was evicted each week. There was no chance of a single player being left when their partner was eliminated.

Posted by suzzee on 07-24-11 at 07:21 AM
Thanks guys for doing the feed reports, how do you stand it?

OH NO!

Posted by vince3 on 07-24-11 at 07:38 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-11 AT 07:38 AM (EST)

Believe it or not, it's actually easier if you don't have the feeds than having them... I tried watching the feeds two years ago, and while there was interesting stuff that I got to see... More often than not, things got annoyingly loud or extremely boring. It may not have helped that was the season of the cliques, and was annoying at tons of times... but there was also frustration, especially when the competition was to carry over into the feeds and it then took at least half an hour to even get a glimpse of what was going on... Mainly due to either the signal crapping out, or my computer sputtering at the connection point...

After that season, I found it easier to just go back to hanging around Jokers/Hamsterwatch... Let them do the work for you.

Posted by cahaya on 07-24-11 at 11:03 AM
I'll just google "Big Brother 13 Spoilers" (setting the filter to last hour or last day) and check the bylines if there is anything new (HoH, PoV) or newsworthy (catfight!). If there is, I'll pop into two or three of the sites posting these spoilers to check out the details. As such, I get it in very small, selective doses without all of the brak-a-brak and tedium of the live feeds.

"The biggest grudge in the house."
Posted by Estee on 07-24-11 at 09:02 AM
What exactly did Lawon do to Kalia? He's her one and only eviction topic, and she seems to have been holding court on it since the moment the feeds went live. Nominate us and get rid of him. Let us go to singles so I can become HoH and get rid of him. I'll give you any promise you want if you just promise me you'll get rid of him. Was there a major incident which never made the show? Did he do something untoward during the original HoH competition? (The events of the ant costume would irritate nearly anyone, but this seems to predate that.) Where did Lawon go wrong? Or if he didn't, what triggered Kalia's Happy Fun Standards Of Doom this time?

And in the CBS Can't Do Anything Right department, Hamsterwatch captured this shot of Cassi's online interview.

http://twitpic.com/5ub55c

"RE: The biggest grudge in the house."
Posted by vince3 on 07-24-11 at 04:58 PM
I'm wondering if it was the lack of coming to her defense during Keith's week 1 tirade against her...

"RE: The biggest grudge in the house."
Posted by Belle Book on 07-24-11 at 08:12 PM
Well, she & Lawon were the last people paired up and she wasn't happy about that -- I know that for a fact. I think she felt like they were oil and water, which doesn't mix well. That may be why she began trying to get rid of him, but his failure to come to her defense with Keith (most likely because he was aligned wtih Keith) may have added fuel to her fire.

"Finally! Some action in the house"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-25-11 at 01:16 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-11 AT 04:22 AM (EST)

For those who have fallen asleep or are losing interest, I have some good news for you!

No, the BB season is NOT over yet. However, the backstabbing for real has begun.

Danielle told Dom about the mystery (Shelly's) vote. Dom is shocked and pissed off. - -
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=15522131&page=4&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Dom is SHOCKED. Keeps saying "OMG! OMG!"
Dani says "oops, see you know I trust you totally if I slip and tell you everything"
Dom says he already knew Kalia was the one vote but never thought Shelly was the other"
More talk about it and Dom calls Shelly a "b1tch".

- - - - -

J/J/B/R are trying to keep from Dani that Dom is now their target. Dani has told Rachel that if Dom is evicted, she will be pissed off. - -
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=15520403&page=6&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Dani: "Evicting Jeff is the better game move, but I don't care if Adam goes home. But if Dom goes home...I'm gonna be pissed."
Long silence. Rach seems to be thinking hard. They're both so still that it seems like the screen froze.

After the pause Dani says Dom talked to Shelly but didn't make a deal with her. Rach says Dom said he would come talk to her but hasn't. Dani goes downstairs and seems annoyed.
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=15519401&page=7&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Dani says Jeff is going around behind their backs so how can you trust him, and Dani has been doing everything she can for them. We take Dom as far as we can like top 5 or 6 and then we cut him loose.
Brendon says he doesn't want to shoot himself in the foot by cutting Jeff up too early.
Dani says Jeff is openly getting others on his side against them.

- - - - -

J/J/B/R are pissed off that Dani is pushing for Jeff to be evicted. - -
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=15515728&page=11&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Brendan is pissed at Dani and Jeff and him are talking majorly about Dani! Jeff: She was up here every second and then she would leave if they were alone. The last seven days or so.

Brendan: Now we have to think about how to get Dom out and not have her compete for HoH.

- - - - -

Shelly is getting annoyed with Rachel (I think just on principle, who wouldn't?). Then talked with Dani and it read like they were digging for info from the other and they both were not happy with the outcome. But Shelly did report back to J/J on the conversation, NOT B/R. She hasn't reached the pissed-off level yet. - -
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=15516028&page=9&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Dani to Shelly: What got me in trouble last time is I get emotional. Friends only get you so far in the game too. Shelly: You have something else. You are competitive. With Brendan and Rachel and Jeff and Jordan, where are you?

Dani: I don't know.

Shelly: you don't have to tell, but you're awesome at this game, but i don't want you to feel left out.

Dani: Whether they say it or not, I imagine they want to go to the top 5, but this is BB and the power will shift eventually. I'm not stupid. I'm at the bottom.

- - - - -

Just some highlights from the last several hours, which was filled with many, many twists and turns. Even Kalia did some plotting. What's next - anyone caring that Porsche's actually in the house?

"RE: Finally! Some action in the house"
Posted by Estee on 07-25-11 at 07:20 AM
I know the current plan is to undercut Danielle's hopeful power base by removing Dominic, but can the boomerangs be sure of the vote total? By themselves, they have three. (Danielle can hardly be counted on here unless she decides to work back in and hope no one noticed the absence.) They should be able to wrap up one vote and let Rachel tiebreak -- unless the newbies pick this week to grow a shared spine. Keep Dominic over Adam? You have to put up with the Legendary Snoring, but Dominic may have an improved chance in some of the competitions. With the fresh meat desperate for an HoH win, they need to keep their odds as high as they can. Adam's knowledge of game operations doesn't mean much until someone gets into a position where they can play. (And it hasn't done Adam much good anyway.)

But... Porsche goes with the wind (from Rachel's mouth), Shelly is trying to play so many people that it's hard to be sure if she can keep track, Kalia may refuse to do it just because someone asked her to, and the plan requires Lawon to be awake. How do you like your chances?

"Veto unused."
Posted by Estee on 07-25-11 at 04:35 PM
The countdown to the return of Danieeeeeeeeelle has begun.

"RE: Veto unused."
Posted by Belle Book on 07-25-11 at 04:40 PM
That's what she gets for trying so hard to get Radon to backdoor Jordeff. Did she honestly believe they wouldn't compare notes? Never mind -- she probably did.

Anyway, she would've been better off trying to push for Adam's eviction once Brendon won the POV competition. That would've gotten better results for her.

"Even when you consider the source..."
Posted by Estee on 07-25-11 at 05:49 PM
According to Brendon, these were Danielle's first words in the cage:

"I'm okay with getting my dad out the first week."

"RE: Even when you consider the source..."
Posted by michel on 07-25-11 at 08:05 PM
But didn't she say that all the way to the F2 last time?!

"RE: Even when you consider the source..."
Posted by Estee on 07-25-11 at 08:35 PM
And here nearly everyone thought she was working with a new strategy.

"Vet meeting in HOH"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-26-11 at 04:23 AM
It took all day to build up, but it finally happened. The couples are trying to convince Dani to stay with them; Jeff was trying to get her to admit to being the one that started the "backdoor Jeff" idea. He has been angry most of the day.

From Jokers:
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=15553784&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Brendon says the vets' relationship isn't perfect, but nothing is in BB. The vets should be able to mend their bridges because if they don't, the newbies will come up and pick off the vets. Bren says they have the opportunity right now to control what happens in the game from now on, they don't want to be sitting in the jury house in two months wishing they had done something differently.

Brendon says they need to act as a cohesive unit.

Jeff says he still doesn't trust Dominic because a) Dominic didn't tell him he was throwing veto and b) the way Dominic talks to Jeff.

Jeff correctly deduces that the whispers of Jeff and Jordan going up as backdoor noms if Dom won the veto had to come from SOMEWHERE but stops short of acknowledging it was Dani.

Jeff: "No one knows where it came from, so I must be crazy, so I'll swallow my crazy pill and move forward in this game. Don't get me wrong, I'm here to be competitive and I'm here to go to war. And I want to go to war with people who will go to war with me. I don't want to lay my heart on the line and then have it pissed on. I'd rather someone say, 'Hey, ***** you,' then I'd say, 'Hey ***** you too, let's dance.' I'd have been cool to keep Dominic before all this s--- happened. But all this did happened and you have to give me this much: I want Dominic out here. I just want to put all my s--- on the table. I understand he's your (Dani's) friend, but do you want that friendship or do you want to win?"

Dani: "I've already stated, Jeff, that I'm fine no matter whether Adam or Dominic goes home."

"RE: Vet meeting in HOH"
Posted by Estee on 07-26-11 at 06:27 AM
But let's not neglect Brendon going on a 'those who can't do, preach' rampage by making a mini-cage round to tell people why he's the Greatest Player To Ever Not Even Come Close To Winning, they are stupid, and here's why they are stupid, in exacting detail. (Primary victims: Adam & Porsche.) So this is the part of the relationship where the couple starts to take on each other's personality traits...

(Rachel was oddly quiet during all this confrontation. Maybe her fight meter was reading quota.)

Danielle's admitted she may have been playing too much too early, but her insistence (to herself) that it's time to step back isn't being reflected in her actions. Feed watchers seem to think she's moving in on Kalia. (Major hint, Danielle: she'll do anything if you just get rid of Lawon. And 'get rid of' may be a rephrasing.) But she's being watched now. If it looks like she's getting too close there, Kalia will turn into the next target. The boomerangs want to keep her with them instead of looking for a substitute member, and that means keeping her weak.

Meanwhile, Dominic has been made perfectly aware that he's the victim here -- loudly -- multiple times -- mostly by Jeff -- and has rocketed through the stages to wind up at resignation. (Oddly, he's not blaming Danielle for this: instead, he's placing the fault on himself. Rare around here.) He's also making side detours into Defeat Means Friendship, making up with Adam for cage-real and helping his effective-former partner memorize house trivia. Avenge me! Given that the cage normally runs on vengeance, we've got to get some eventually, so let it be Adam's. If he cares that much.

But not to worry, Dominic. Danielle will take revenge for you. By losing Kalia next.

The plan makes sense. Somewhere.

"RE: Vet meeting in HOH"
Posted by Belle Book on 07-26-11 at 04:57 PM
Blaming himself is rare around here! And indeed, Dominic is mostly to blame for his own eviction. But Daniele sure didn't help his cause any.

"WWDMD"
Posted by suzzee on 07-27-11 at 08:47 AM
What would Dom's Mama Do? She's pretty much had his life in her hands, I'm sure she's got the feeds trained on her little boy.

OH NO!

"RE: WWDMD"
Posted by Estee on 07-27-11 at 09:18 AM
Judging from Dominique's actions, she'd tell him to sell Danielle down the river (and then go right back to flirting), which he has now done to very little effect: the boomerangs already figured that out. Rachel had a moment of leaning towards keeping him, but that's likely to be all.

"Lots of yelling this afternoon"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-27-11 at 07:19 PM
So much of it that I only have time to give the highlights.

Kalia and Brendon got into it about the backdooring of Jeff, then Jeff joined in. Dani admitted that she was the one behind the idea. That started another round of fighting. Then Dom yelled at Shelly about her vote. Lawon even said a few things. The only 2 who didn't get into it at all were Adam and Porsche, who whispered together while all the yelling was going on.

Now, Dani is on a mission to get the votes changed and keep Dom. Yeah, good luck with THAT, girlie.

"RE: Lots of yelling this afternoon"
Posted by zazzy on 07-27-11 at 07:36 PM
I am trying to catch up but there seems to be a ton of arguing going on today that you mentioned and they are on lockdown!

I think the vets were trying to call a house meeting to call out Dani in front of everyone and have them see what a rat she is.

Dani was trying to hide? But then got into it?

Kalia is having a late awareness that other newbs made deals with the vets?

...more that I need to catch up on... and then:

Dani, back in one of the bedrooms, is still circling newbie wagons to try to flip the house.

Meanwhile, up in the HOH room, Shelly pledges to the vets that she will stay with the pony she chose the first day (them); Porsche joins the discussion and rats out the newbs who are still meeting and they are switching to p.enistalk when Adam walks in the room (according to Porsche) and Porsche also said she is not getting roped into the Dani swirl...(Brendan told her earlier to think back when Dani started talking to her...and why was that?) so now Porsche is pointing out to everyone that Dani didn't start talking to her until 2 to 3 days ago and how she does not trust her.

Shelly seals it that she is part of the vets and they are together until F5 but then she will tear them apart.

Brendan points out to Shelly that while they will be an F5 alliance, it's unlikely that all 5 will make it that far so Shelly's position improves with each elimination of one of the five. Shelly smiles slyly to herself. (her plan all along, no doubt. Get behind the power and the big target and make your way as far as you can). Go Shelly!

"RE: Lots of yelling this afternoon"
Posted by Estee on 07-27-11 at 09:43 PM
And if any of this makes the air, the majority will probably show up in flashbacks on Sunday. This is the return of the James Nudity Principle: you can do just about anything you want on the day before the live broadcast because the editors don't necessarily have the time to sew anything from the spool of lies. Besides, after the HoHterview, Julie pretending to chat with the recently deceased, idiotic couch q&a, the HoH competition, the dramatic announcement of what we all knew was coming anyway, and But First!, they've got about twelve minutes to work with. And three of those are used for shots of house cameras.

Still, if Danielle borrows the camera and takes fifty shows of the Have-Not room, we'll know why.

"Boom: the Hamsterwatch recap."
Posted by Estee on 07-28-11 at 07:01 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-11 AT 07:20 AM (EST)

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/ , as per usual. (Not PG-13, but neither was the day. And faux-Rachel's blogging again.)

Note the suspicion of an endurance all-nighter (baring volcano) lurking in the wings. But it's amazing how none of the hamsters seem to be talking about the chance of splitting back to singles play...

ETA: At this point, Thursday pretty much has to show something from all this. I just don't know how much they'll have time for -- or what Grodner wants to sell.

"Kalia?"
Posted by samboohoo on 07-28-11 at 09:56 AM
Who is she with?

When she and Brendan were fighting about backdooring Jeff, was she mad at Brendan? Was she on Jeff's team?

Jokers has conversations with Kalia, Dani, and Dom. I thought Kalia didn't like Lawon.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

"Kalia's alliance list."
Posted by Estee on 07-28-11 at 12:02 PM
You're My Partner, So We're Allies: Lawon

I Will Do Anything For You If You Get Rid Of Him: anyone who isn't Lawon

Newbies Forever!: Porsche, Lawon, Adam, Dominique

Gosh, That Key Looks Good Around Your Neck: whoever's HoH

I Can Make This Idiot Tell Me Anything: Jordan (part-time -- Jordan is now wary about Kalia's approaches.)

She's So Friendly All Of A Sudden!: Danielle

Me? I'm Harmless: the boomerangs as a whole

Kalia's One Unbreakable Alliance Of Ultimate True Love: the refrigerator.

"RE: Kalia's alliance list."
Posted by zazzy on 07-28-11 at 08:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-11 AT 08:40 PM (EST)

You have nailed her 100%.

Kalia = stress eater.

I am a bit uncomfortable watching her because I recognize the species. *reaches for salad to compensate*

"Enforced calm."
Posted by Estee on 07-28-11 at 06:35 PM
There's been a few (fake? maybe not, but that's the way to bet) tears from Kalia, wondering if her 'friendship' with Jordan can survive their being on different sides -- but otherwise, it's been a few 'I won't put you up if I win' lies here and there plus a little bit of voting discussion. The feel is that it's still Dominique, but it may not be a shutout.

Several hamsters have theories on what's going on challenge-wise: many of them are dressing for endurance. (Protective gear as brought in or improvised, some degree of water blockage, possibly gloves.) The majority (which doesn't seem to include Porsche) is looking at a long night.

"Challenge thoughts:"
Posted by michel on 07-28-11 at 06:59 PM
I think we are overdue for an endurance challenge and there are clues that an evicted player is coming back but there hasn't been any request for a fan vote so this is what I'd do: Have the 4 evicted players participate in that endurance challenge alongside the present players. The evicted player that stays the longest is back in the game and, if he happens to outlast everyone else, then he wins HOH. If the last standing evicted player is outlasted by one of the present player, then that player wins HOH.

"RE: Challenge thoughts:"
Posted by Estee on 07-28-11 at 07:32 PM
It's a decent idea, or as decent as any RI can be. (And therefore, it will never be used in any season.) It would be three, though -- Dick wasn't sequestered.

Posted by michel on 07-28-11 at 07:54 PM
Yeah, I'd rather there wouldn't be any returning players but it seems a certainty.

ED can't return? Then why even bother? The returning player will be U-turned just like Matt.

Posted by Estee on 07-28-11 at 08:28 PM
Because -- Production is stupid?

But players have to be sequestered if they're going to come back in. Imagine someone going home and getting full feed access plus Internet reviews for a couple of weeks before reentry. 'And you're allied with her, and she's stabbing him in the side, and that one rid the turtle. Chaos time!' Leave the DR with some hints to drop.

Posted by michel on 07-28-11 at 08:54 PM
For sure, players have to be sequestered but I don't know that ED wasn't sequestered.

Posted by Belle Book on 07-28-11 at 08:55 PM
Which Matt? The one from Season 9? IIRC, I think James was the one who got the chance to return that season. However, I agree that the returning player is likely to be U-Turned like Kaysar in Season 6 -- unless the returning player wins HOH.

Posted by michel on 07-28-11 at 10:29 PM
Estee had compared my proposal to Redemption island so I was talking about Survivor 22 Matt. But Kaysar will do.

"Expect the expected."
Posted by Estee on 07-28-11 at 09:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-11 AT 09:04 PM (EST)

Endurance cometh.

Porsche will goeth first.