URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1354
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Joe Vs. The Diary Room."

Posted by Estee on 07-16-12 at 12:11 PM
HI! I UNDERSTAND I'M SUPPOSED TO BE SPEAKING TO ALL OF AMERICA RIGHT NOW! SINCE I HAVE NO IDEA HOW NON-STOVE TECHNOLOGY WORKS, I'LL JUST MAKE SURE I YELL LOUD ENOUGH FOR ALL OF YOU TO HEAR ME!

BY THE WAY, THIS YEAR'S SECRET TWIST? I'M RACHEL'S FATHER!

Is this one of Grodner's new mandatory fill quotas?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Joe Vs. The Diary Room."
Posted by tribephyl on 07-17-12 at 01:03 AM
I honestly thought his confessionals were some "Crazy Eddie's Discount Blowout" commercial. BUY MY BIKES! BUY MY BIKES! BUY MY BIKES!

Guy Howdy, dude, pull it back a couple dozen notches. Else I'll get myself a supply of earplugs and ... SHOVE 'EM IN YOUR MOUTH!

Posted by suzzee on 07-18-12 at 11:51 AM
amen!

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by kingfish on 07-18-12 at 09:13 PM
Maybe he's just trying to annoy the producers to reduce his diary room calls. If so, I hope it works.

I haven't seen anything from Joe that would lead me to think that he has any strategy at all, let alone a producer manipulation strategy.

Posted by Round Robin on 07-19-12 at 03:52 AM
I don't know what Joe's thinking, but he's nothing but a big fat blowhard, and I don't see many of those winning BB or Survivor games.

Posted by Estee on 07-30-12 at 08:21 AM
So nominating him caused the loss of twenty decibels? I say we put him on both blocks.

Posted by kingfish on 07-31-12 at 11:52 AM
Yeah. Then backdoor him too.

(Don't try to think it thru, just do it).

"The soulless patch."
Posted by Estee on 07-31-12 at 12:13 PM
Even in HD, it took a while to figure out what that -- thing -- on his chin was supposed to be. I was going with a really lousy stitching job, a lost piece of spaghetti, dried drool...

Most people would have the self-awareness to know how bad that looks. Most people are not Joe. And for that, we ought to be grateful.

"RE: The soulless patch."
Posted by kingfish on 07-31-12 at 03:31 PM
A hash mark? The kind one might imagine would result from repeatedly putting the vacuum on the south end of the HOH, or a on a swing voter? Or (shudder - double extra shudder) Malin?