URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1354
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who do you like?"

Posted by Cyndimaus on 10-03-06 at 11:54 AM
We've had our introduction to the whining, princess-wanna-be's. Who do you like? Who will be the one to win the heart of the prince? Who do you wish wasn't there?

I'm still not sure who is who yet, but it seemed like Lorenzo picked a lot of "real" girls as oppossed to the ones who were all "hangin' out" and trying to put on a facade for him. I wished he hadn't picked Desiree (or whatever her name is), the girl with shorter blond hair who was extrememely flirty and danced for him. After our brief time of getting to know Lorenzo, she doesn't seem to be his type. Maybe she'll turn out to be different than her first impression.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who do you like?"
Posted by KScott on 10-03-06 at 12:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-06 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

Yeah, I was kinda surprised he picked the short haired blonde dancer wannabe princess. And the Italian girl from Illinois was totally shocked wasn't she? She just knew that by selling her car she would get a proposal (lol). The real italian girl is very pretty but I am not sure how this whole language barrier thing will work out.

A PhoenixMons Masterpiece

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by Padme on 10-03-06 at 12:27 PM
Well I must say this show has really gone downhill (which isn't saying much!) The first couple of seasons I really enjoyed watching but the last couple have been horrible and last night was not a good sign.

Ericka (the socialite) was almost unbearable. "I flew coach for you". UGH! Gag me, ok?

And what was with the girls literally falling all over him because he's a prince? Sure it would be cool to marry a prince, but while you have his attention TALK TO HIM! Don't keep saying over and over that he's a prince. He knows this already! UGH!

I was really shocked he didn't keep the girl from Chicago who was Italian. I really liked her and felt bad that she sacrificed so much to go there. I thought they really hit it off too...

"Don't bust a gut laughing..."
Posted by geg6 on 10-03-06 at 01:10 PM
But I really liked Sadie, the virgin. I think she's adorable.

She is, however, dead meat next to the seasoned "pros" she's up against.

"RE: Don't bust a gut laughing..."
Posted by greeneyes on 10-03-06 at 02:33 PM
I totally agree -- think Sadie is absolutely precious. And she seems a lot more mature than 23, certainly compared to Desiree, who is the same age, but acts more like 15. Sadie seems so sweet, I'm thinking maybe she stays for a while, because that makes her stand out against some of the other girls.

I'm still trying to figure out why he kept Erica, the socialite. Did I miss something? She annoyed me to no end.

Posted by LisaPles on 10-04-06 at 04:22 PM
>I'm still trying to figure out
>why he kept Erica, the
>socialite. Did I miss
>something? She annoyed me
>to no end.

Yeah, she was SO high school it cracked me up. What an embarrassment to the female gender that she is supposedly 23 years old. She is like an annoying teenage girl. I also thought her description “socialite” was such a joke. How about “sponging off Mom & Dad” would be more like it. Oh, and he should be honored that she flew coach class to be there. Barf! I would have thought that elitist attitude is something he wants to avoid.
I am convinced that he is interested in some of the women, but others (Erica) were kept around to make "good TV".

Posted by thndrkttn on 10-05-06 at 09:52 AM
Ditto everything you said. Sadie was far and away my favorite. I have no idea why he kept Erica. She's just AWFUL!!

Posted by Cyndimaus on 10-04-06 at 11:33 AM
I also liked Sadie. I think that if she stays true to who she is and doesn't act like an idiot she may have a chance of attracting Lorenzo's eye because she'd be a refreshing change from the tittering, fawning females around him.

I also think that's why he picked tree-hugger girl. (she wasn't trying to be something she wasn't)

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

Posted by Loree on 10-03-06 at 01:14 PM
I believe he picked the short blond haired girl because she was the life of the party type. He probably wanted to keep someone fun around to amuse him. I don't think he is serious about her. He just liked her spirit.

The opera singer woman did not fit in at all. She seemed so much older and different than the others.

Again we have a guy that is 34 and a large amount of the females were around 22. I guess the young ones are more starry eyed about marrying a prince.

I hated the socialite and wondered why he kept her. He never even seemed to like her.

And from the previews we seem to have another psycho woman in the group. They have to have one every season for the drama.

At least I can enjoy the Italian scenery this season. The prince seems like a nice enough guy. But I doubt most of these women would have even noticed him if they had walked by him on the street in NYC. But add the word Prince in front of his name and they all think he is so Dreamy.

Posted by KScott on 10-03-06 at 01:24 PM
I forgot about opera girl, I didn't like her the moment she stepped out of the limo. And the socialite, please, her sh!t just don't stink.. I really don't like her.

Who was the girl that got the 1st impression rose/earrings? Wasn't she the very first one to get out of the limos?

A PhoenixMons Masterpiece

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by maryellennaco on 10-03-06 at 03:11 PM
I thought she was the FIRST one out of the first car... wasn't she?? And Erika is just obnoxious!! Maybe she reminds Prince Charming of all his friends in NYC? And poor Italian Chicago girl. What was she thinking?? Selling her car?? That is rich with irony. OR... She's just a dummy??

Posted by woiwod on 10-04-06 at 09:45 AM
my pick would be Lisa, the tree hugger that got the first rose. She seems like a sensible girl, wasn't she the one that was reassuring the others when they were upset about the beautiful Italian girls? She seems very nice and also appears to be herself.

Posted by woiwod on 10-04-06 at 09:49 AM
I hope someone knocks Erica on her Socialitic behind!!

Posted by missygirl3 on 10-04-06 at 10:51 AM
I like Sadie as well and I also like Lisa, the tree hugger. I want Erica and Desiree to go. I dont have a clear favorite yet. I wonder who the psycho will be this year?

Posted by Cyndimaus on 10-04-06 at 11:36 AM
I hope someone knocks Erica on her Socialitic behind!!

Yes!! How arrogant she sounded with her "I flew coach for you" remark. He may be a prince but he doensn't come across as a snob, which is totally how she comes across. (I picked up on that a lot, and it was reinforced in her talks with the girls about roommates)

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

Posted by Marchie on 10-04-06 at 10:06 PM
I like Jami, Jennifer, Sarah, Sadie and Lisa. I can't believe he let April and Renee go and kept Desiree and Erica.

Posted by SilverStar on 10-07-06 at 07:35 PM
I was really disappointed with some of Lorenzo's choices. So much so that I don't know if I can stomach this season. I have always been a big fan of The Bachelor, even when it seems no one else is watching, but the premiere left me with a really bad taste in my mouth.

Desiree? OMG, baby. I can't effing stand her, baby. Vegas, baby! Yeah, baby! She makes me want to shove chopsticks in my eardrums, baby! If there is even a snowballs chance in hell that he actually likes her, I have no respect for him. And if he just kept her around for "good tv", well yeah, I still have pretty much no respect for him.

Same goes for Erika. What a useless, vapid waste of oxygen.

And the Italian girl that he chose? Um, hello? You can't even communicate with her!! If he wanted to chose one of "the locals", why not choose the one that seemed to at least be able to understand wtf he was saying?

Gina(?) seemed totally psycho. They kept showing her with this absolutely evil smirk on her face whenever he was talking to someone else. She is also one of the girls who seemed drunker than most. I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be the nutjob this season.

Lisa (the girl who got the first rose) gave me a creepy vibe. I thought I would like her up until she started talking about how she needed to be married by 27, so she needed to meet Mr. Right within the next 10 months. Uh. It's nice to have goals, but you can't plan out your life like that. She struck me as one of those girls who just wants to win, and doesn't care if she actually likes the guy or not.

I, too, was surprised that he didn't pick Rosella. She seemed to be a nice, normal girl. I guess he doesn't want that. He'd much rather have skanky hos, stuck up snobs, girls who don't speak English, or stalkers. Good luck with that, Prince. *rolls eyes*

As for girls I don't hate? Hmm. That's a toughie. Sadie seems pretty decent. Jennifer is valley-girl annoying, but she's not as bad as some others. Honestly, I don't care for any of them at this point. They all seem totally air-headed and obnoxious. I hope that changes with episode 2.

A Tribe work of art

Posted by Layla on 10-07-06 at 07:47 PM
Please keep watching Silverstar, because your posts are so entertaining!

Posted by CattyChat on 10-14-06 at 11:27 AM
You said it well, Silverstar.

I thought Lisa (tree hugger) was okay, until the 2nd ep and her "plan" came out. What happened to find someone, fall in love, etc., etc. She's on a mission and she'll be booted soon. She's a bit psycho.

The only girl who seems decent in the bunch left is Sadie. I surprised by many of the girls Lorenzo is still letting hang around, especially the pathetic socialite. I'm sure the producers told him to keep her around for good TV. This guy supposedly doesn't like girls to know or swarm him for his "title" yet all we here is prince this and prince that. It doesn't mean anything anymore, girls.

The only reason I'm watching this season is because I love Italy, have family there and have spent a lot of time there. I love watching the episodes and recognizing everything and thinking about my trips there. The bachelor & the girls just get in the way of the view.

Oh & I feel somewhat sorry for Agnese or whatever the Italian girl's name is. I know a bit of Italian, but when I am surrounded by Italians speaking quickly and excitedly, it's so hard to keep up and try to understand what's going on & I see it in her face. It also bugs the heck out of me that she is surrounded by idiotic, immature American girls. Italians already have this stereotype they see Americans as, especially American women, and these idiots are just adding to it.

The whole premise this season is cheap! An Italian prince who hasn't been in Italy since he was an infant, raised in NYC and you throw him in Rome and make fools of Americans in the process.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by Cyndimaus on 10-14-06 at 02:14 PM
And the Italian girl that he chose? Um, hello? You can't even communicate with her!! If he wanted to chose one of "the locals", why not choose the one that seemed to at least be able to understand wtf he was saying?

Another thing I was wondering, is she willing to move to New York for him if he chooses her? (I know the likelyhood of them actually getting married slim but it's something to think about)

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings