URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 135
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Marcella's nominees"

Posted by esquire on 08-30-02 at 09:19 AM
I think it will be interesting to watch who M puts up as nominees and how the vote will go for the 3. Since Amy is his best friend, she isn't getting nominated. I think he is somewhat closer to D than the other guests. My guess is that he will nomimate Roddy and Lisa.

If that is the nominees, Danielle will vote to get rid of Roddy and I'm pretty sure he'll get Jasonto join her. That means Roddyis finally a goner.

Anyone agree or disagree?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Marcella's nominees"
Posted by nailbone on 08-30-02 at 09:45 AM
He's got a crush on Roddy, though, so that's not a done deal. And these hamsters have a habit of letting their feelings rule over their brains.

I'm saying Jason and Lisa, cuz he's less close (is that proper grammar?) to them than to the other 3.

- Things go better with Rock!!

"Roddy vs Danielle"
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-30-02 at 09:55 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-02 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

This past week Marcellas said Danielle & Roddy are the strongest competition and that next week should be the clash of the titans.
Whether that means they are the nominees or not they will be the ones to watch. While it's true Marcellas has had a crush in the past on Roddy,this past week he's become frustated with him. So I think he'll put Roddy up & no matter who he faces Roddy's gone.

"RE: Roddy vs Danielle"
Posted by esquire on 08-30-02 at 09:57 AM
so, how would the votes go in a clash of the titans?

D should get Jason's and Lisa's vote. That would be enough to eliminate Roddy

"Roddy's Toast"
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-30-02 at 10:07 AM
No matter who he puts up against him, Roddy is gone next week.

"RE: Roddy's Toast"
Posted by nailbone on 08-30-02 at 11:26 AM
I think at this point you are right. The only *possible* alternative would be Amy as part of ORD, but that wouldn't happen anyway.

- Things go better with Rock!!

"RE: Marcella's nominees"
Posted by Spidey on 08-30-02 at 01:37 PM
Didn't Marc make a pact with Roddy to go final 3 with him and Amy? Roddy got him into the hot tub, poured on the sexy charm, ...

They are actually in a good position to go for it now. Put up 2 of J/L/D and the only way they get screwed is if the other of the J/L/D trio gets POV.

Question, can the HOH put up the holder of the POV if (s)he uses it to get someone else out?

Say D/J are on the block and Lisa wins POV and gets Danielle off. Can Marc put up Lisa? If not, Roddy is nominated. If HOH can nominate holder of POV, then it is a lost cause for L/D/J if Marc plays his cards right. Can someone clarify that point?

Marc would be stupid to nominate Roddy if he is confident he has him on his side. So that is likely what he will do... (Not that he is truly stupid, but stupid in the hampster sense.)