URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 135
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Locked Out ??"

Posted by Tilwee on 10-09-03 at 09:19 PM
I was wondering why I can't get the latest postings in the "Starting Over" Thread. The latest postings are of 10-03. I am able to get all the other threads just fine. I don't believe I have done anything to offend anyone. What is the policy on locking someone out ? Do you send an email to let the person know? Please let me know if I have done something. My intentions are to follow the rules and have fun, not to upset anyone !
Thank you.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Locked Out ??"
Posted by sleeeve on 10-09-03 at 09:40 PM
No users have made any posts in that forum since October 3, so there are no threads newer than that.

What makes you believe that you are locked out?

"RE: Locked Out ??"
Posted by Tilwee on 10-09-03 at 10:29 PM
I didn't believe it, just wondered. That was my first thought, being as I able to get the latest postings in all the other threads. Even though I have posted many times, this is the first message board I have ever participated in. I read all the rules posted, but ya never know !! I thought for sure that there would have been other posting since there have been about 5 shows since the last posting !