URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1348
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Holy Sour Grapes, Batman!"

Posted by Canada Girl on 05-18-06 at 04:02 PM
Anyone else notice how BITTER Eric and Jeremy seemed to lose. I understand how they must feel, but damn! Sulk-fest on the final pit stop mat!

They also seemed pretty sour at the Early Show taping today. Same expressions, same GRRRR attitude. Even MoJO sucked it up better than that.

Thoughts?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Holy Sour Grapes, Batman!"
Posted by jen71 on 05-18-06 at 07:17 PM
I thought they were just extremely disappointed in themselves for not doing a better job with the flags. They looked pretty much the same way on that leg where they got lost twice and came in 4th.

Posted by Seana on 05-18-06 at 09:02 PM
I agree. Didn't Eric say something about having to go back to their crappy jobs?

In one of their interviews they said they wanted to win the money so they could just spend all their time surfing (or something). Maybe they were just trying to be funny.

Anyway, yeah. Poor sportsmanship and stuff.

Of course, they've been on TV now, so they're probably getting some.

I didn't see the Early Show. It's on a bit...wait for it! too early for me.

Posted by CouchTater on 05-19-06 at 04:08 PM
Well, if you go to their MY Space pages and look at the picks, it looks like they aren't sitting around crying. Looks more like they are partying hartier than ever.

There's no boo hoo for them!

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 05-18-06 at 11:19 PM
What gets me is my understanding that second place is a 6 figure prize of around $200,000. They don't need thier old jobs, study and get better one. Heck, just being on the Amazing Race would open job interviews for better jobs.

They must have meant it when they said they just wanted to bum around for the rest of thier lives.

Posted by mikey on 05-22-06 at 09:10 AM
Second place in TAR is more like $25,000 -- spllit two ways. (And they have some trips). Not enough to quit their crappy jobs. But Eric seems to be moving to NYC to be with Danielle. (or was it Dannie?), so the good things about crappy jobs is that it is not hard to find a new one in another city.

"I'll roll out the welcome mat"
Posted by moonbaby on 05-22-06 at 07:13 PM
But Eric seems to be moving to NYC to be with Danielle. (or was it Dannie)

Posted by buckeyegirl on 05-19-06 at 11:29 AM
I thought the same thing..I know they hated to lose to the hippies, but even Ray &Yolanda took it better then those two...

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Posted by mom2bjm on 05-19-06 at 11:46 AM
Yep, sore losers they are! Get rid of the grumpy pants boys!

Blonde Frat Boy even pulled up the "Tyler lied to me" about the sign on the roller coaster..

Waah waah! Yes, please go back to your pathetic lives and try to find a real one!

My favorite part of the Early Show (I DVR'ed it yesterday..) was when Phil suggested the Hippies get a stylist with some of the money they'd one! (BJ was wearing regal royal purple robes - Tyler - a white suit with a reddish shirt, and yellow tie...)

Syren, bless your fuzzy little heart!

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 05-21-06 at 01:44 PM
While I thought BJ was going over-the-top with those robes, it does match the image they had in the race.

Tyler looked classy. Get a hair stylist to fix him up and he probably will have to fight off the girls even if they don't know he has half a mill.