URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1347
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB winner on Amazing Race-OUCH!!!"

Posted by Round Robin on 11-30-11 at 03:23 AM
Rumor has it, as posted on the latest news section of this website, that BB13 winner Rachel and her fiance Brendon, a.k.a. Brenchel, a.k.a. Radon, are going to be on Amazing Race 20. Apparently somebody saw them at LAX with the other teams and the camera crews as they departed LA to start the race, and the person took cell phone pics of them and posted them on Twitter.

Thank God I don't watch that show!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB winner on Amazing Race-OUCH!!!"
Posted by Belle Book on 11-30-11 at 06:00 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-11 AT 06:01 PM (EST)

I think you should pity me -- The Amazing Race is one of my favorite shows! Of course, maybe Radon won't be around for very long -- Jordeff weren't around for very long and Alison lasted only two legs with her partner, Donny!

Posted by Round Robin on 12-01-11 at 05:26 AM
Well, you had to figure before they started that JeJo weren't gonna get the job done. That kind of thing just doesn't fit Jordan's pluses and minuses too well.

Posted by Belle Book on 12-01-11 at 07:55 PM
You're right there -- Jordan's got too many minuses to succeed on TAR and her pluses aren't so helpful there, either.

Posted by Round Robin on 02-18-12 at 04:55 AM
Well, rumor has it that Brenchel either actually made it at least till the final leg in Hawaii in TAR or at least lasted long enough to serve as a decoy pair for that leg. If I were a TAR fan and read that, about now I'd be saying "OH, $HIT!!!"

Posted by Round Robin on 05-07-12 at 09:28 AM
That "OH, $HIT" would have been justified. Brenchel lasted all the way to the end and came in 3rd.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-17-12 at 06:25 AM
And if they hadn't misread the clue in the final leg, they would have won the Amazing Race. *shudder*

Posted by Belle Book on 05-18-12 at 09:07 AM
Let's be eternally grateful that they misread it!