URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1345
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Any lastest new about Andrew Firestone?"

Posted by Pinkko on 07-24-06 at 05:45 AM
Any lastest new about Andrew Firestone?Is he still a bachelor? Who is he dating now? Any upcoming wedding?Please let me know..

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Any lastest new about Andrew Firestone?"
Posted by LisaPles on 10-06-06 at 09:06 AM
I don't have any news about him but I was recently thinking about him because I think he was one of the cheesiest bachelors ever. Every time he was around a group of the girls he came across as such a salesman. I still feel bad for Jen! I am more interested to know if she is dating somebody special.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-07-06 at 09:54 AM
Welcome to the boards! I was bored and did a quick google search on him. Found out that he has a website: andrewfirestone.com - but it's mainly promoting his new wine book or something like that and found this article from azcentral.com: Azcentral
hope this helps!

MySpace A Scary ARnutz

Posted by Layla on 10-07-06 at 11:07 AM
Great article! He sounds like a good guy to me.

Posted by Creanie on 10-08-06 at 00:00 AM
Speaking of Jen, whatever happened to her? I remember she was on the Bachelorette but I don't remember who she picked or what happened. I'm thinking it didn't work out because then I remember hearing rumors about her dating her boss or some such thing. Anyone remember what happened there?

Posted by fullofgrace2470 on 10-09-06 at 01:39 PM
>Speaking of Jen, whatever happened to
>her? I remember she
>was on the Bachelorette but
>I don't remember who she
>picked or what happened.

That would be because she didn't pick anyone. I'll gladly take her castoffs! lol

Posted by Bebo on 10-09-06 at 12:25 PM
He's occasionally a judge on Iron Chef America.