URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1344
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I like Danielle"

Posted by zipperhead on 09-12-07 at 04:18 PM
I wouldn't mind at all if Danielle wins. Not going to hate anybody for whining or double-crossing in this show. Everybody did some double-dealing, except possibly Jameka.

Danielle really did have a serious problem to overcome with her estranged, obnoxious and grotesque father being put in the house. And she overcame that quite well.

She may or may not whine more than your typical LA twentysomething person, but she plays hard. I respect people who play hard, despite their obnoxiousness. And she's easy on the eyes, too.

Actually, I'm cool with everyone in the final three. Dick did his thing, including winning some comps and giving the one veto to his daughter, and it got him to the final three - almost definitely to the final two. I usually hate floaters like Zach, but he really stepped up his gameplay when it was necessary.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I like Danielle"
Posted by mrc on 09-13-07 at 09:01 AM
Apparently, the mass of posters here support your delusion.

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Posted by zipperhead on 09-13-07 at 09:14 AM
You see the other posts, too?!

*whew*

For a moment I thought I was making them up in my head.

Posted by mia rules18 on 09-13-07 at 12:56 PM
Here's the thing...Danielle gets a lot of slack for being whiny and immature. But you know what...she IS young...I look back at how I was when I was 21 and well, you live you learn. I think she's the best competitor and I'm also rooting for her. I've been dying to check spoilers this week to see who's been winning the HOH challenges but I have decided to actually wait it out so I'll be surprised on Thursday...however it's killing me not knowing!!!