URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1344
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mary and Byron"

Posted by woiwod on 07-23-06 at 03:06 PM
Does anyone know if they have gotten married yet and if not do you know when? Thanks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mary and Byron"
Posted by mamaMary on 06-09-08 at 00:02 AM
Just watched the entire rerun ---all the episodes. I actually had forgotten that Byron chose Mary. NOW we know Mary was arrested for battery. That Cuban temper is just too much for such a nice guy like Byron. Sad---I hope he DOES find someone......else.

Posted by BigBen on 06-09-08 at 11:33 AM
The whole arrest thing was a tempest in a teapot. It was a minor arguement that got out of hand with too much too drink as the reason. They were visiting his friends and Byron wanted to go home. Mary wanted to stay - feeling good. As some one said, latin Temper got the best of them and thier friends called police. All charges dismissed and made up immmediatly. I wish that mary or byron would come on here and give us some answers also.
Ben

Posted by Runnr3003 on 06-09-08 at 10:19 PM
They might have their problems, but what couple doesnt? Mary might be a hot head at times, but please dont blame that on her nationality. Most women I know are hot heads at various times, no matter their origins. Byron is no winner here either....

They've been 'engaged' far too long. If Byron were really serious about her, he'd have married her by now. Personally, if I were Mary, I would have dumped him a long time ago. Any man that cant make up his mind after 1-2 years, needs to step aside and let her find one that will.

Just my oh so humble opinion : )