URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1343
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Least interesting back stories in SO3"

Posted by Omniscia on 04-06-06 at 04:42 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-06 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

Ok, this is a list of the ladies past and present in SO3 with the LEAST INTERESTING STORIES! The ones that made you wonder why they were put on tv since they are so snore-worthy.

1) Lisa2
2) Jodi
4) Jill (even though I liked her mostly)
5) TJ

MOST INTERESTING:

1: Bethany
2: Kim (not mentioning her blah personality, just her story)

Any other thoughts?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Least interesting back stories in SO3"
Posted by EMTBGRL on 04-06-06 at 09:44 AM
LEAST INTERESTING:

1. Lisa1. Get a full-time job already!
2. Allison. The second time around. (was she in SO3? If felt like forever!)
3. Kim, Kim, Kim, Kim, Kim. Did I mention Kim? She's nuts. Period.
4. Jodi. She might not be able to "fill the empty cup," but there's plenty of other things that are "full." She's a slappable offense everytime she comes on-screen. And, I also agree that she's a controlling drama queen in denial. Let's not forget her off-the-wall stories in the kitchen about her parents and her pets...

If she counts, Cassie, AGAIN, because she seemed a lot more "out there" to me, not "more confident and together" and she looked HORRIBLE! But, she was only around for a week.

MORBIDLY FASCINATING, BUT NOT REALLY INTERESTING:

3. Christie. Get over yourself, and get thee to AA, CA and NA, and off the television!
4. Lisa2. Stop agreeing with everyone! Go home. Talk to your HUSBAND. in my mind, She's a mini-Allison. Besides, if her problem is her marriage? Go home, already!Just don't be such a marshmallow when you get there.
5. Jill. Plummeted after the trial in "interesting."

MOST INTERESTING:

1. TJ. I thought some of her assignments were helpful. For example, The four questions she had to ask herself before speaking. There's a lot of people in the world who should be carrying those cards around! (I am probably one of them..*sigh)

2. Bethany. So far, but I think she might leave soon. Otherwise, this is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Posted by JustBNMe on 04-06-06 at 02:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-06 AT 02:36 PM (EST)

Least interesting (in no order)
Towanda
Jill
Christina (season 3)
Cassie (season 2 & 3) think it is mostly her lack of personality which made a good story uninteresting

Most interesting:
Denise
Josie (at times)
Bethany (season 3)
Sommer (when she wasn't worried about production)

edited to add De-Bores-ya was dull story but she was so odd she herself was intersting to watch. Who can forget the infamous cotton eating and saying she was celibate for 6 years but thought she was pregnant

Posted by Shazbot on 04-06-06 at 03:24 PM
By far Lisa1's story is the most uninteresting of all time!

An 80's pop tart living off her parents ends up an old lady in a Miami condo by 40.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 04-06-06 at 03:38 PM

>An 80's pop tart living off
>her parents ends up an
>old lady in a Miami
>condo by 40.

Genius! No better words describe her!

Still like TJ the best because unlike the others, she learned from this experience.

I thought Jessica's would be interesting because to be honest I never even thought how it must be like for all those 9/11 families to have to mourn so publicly. However she just looked gossipy and bratty at times. Sure, editing but they do use what you give them so there you go.

Posted by petmama on 04-06-06 at 04:34 PM
Tj was most interesting, IMO. Genuine and down to earth. Bethany seems that way, too.
All the others are, more or less, boring.

Posted by daisy4360 on 04-06-06 at 06:14 PM
Lisa2 bores me more than anyone.

Posted by LIVEURBESTLIFE on 04-06-06 at 06:28 PM
Least Interesting/Boring:

Everybody on Season 3 except TJ and the new girl so far.

Posted by SOfan0221 on 04-06-06 at 08:03 PM
TJ is right up there with Kim, dysfunctional childhood, loving husband, not able to connect with people.

Lis1 is about as snoring/boring as they come. Rich spoiled brat shows up and decides she wants to be an 'adult' but acts like a 12 yr old.

Christina - also boring............... ex hooker going form $2000 a week to $300-$400 wonder how many weeks that lasted.

Bethany is interesting, no doubt.
I also thought Jessica's story was interesting although I thought she was boring.

Allison - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh, as I was saying. boring.

"Post Removed"
Posted by mysticwolf on 04-07-06 at 02:27 AM
Folks, talking about what's being discussed on the Spoilers Forum is the same thing as posting a spoiler. That shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

And, that's against the rules. Keep it up and you'll find yourself unable to discuss anything in any forum, because you'll earn yourself a ban. And, we don't care how many posts you have. Matter of fact, the higher your post count, the more we assume you are knowingly violating the rules.

An Arkie curious cub