URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1342
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"

Posted by sobfireman on 09-12-07 at 10:02 AM
Just a quick rant on these two.
When they backstabbed Jessica and Eric by breaking their pact and voting them off it was only "strategy"...just a game, nothing personal. Yet, when Zach did the exact same thing, 1 week later, Evil D!ck throws his usual name throwing tantrum and Evil Danielle acts like a little girl (anyone else notice her throw her board down when Zach won HoH?)
I also loved how Zach put the little brat in her place when she tried to schmooze in his HoH room. She had his back?? What a joke.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: E.D.'s (evil d!ck , evil daughter)"
Posted by hapegal4 on 09-12-07 at 11:07 PM
I thought the same thing about these 2. I guess when they do it, it is not personal but when someone else does it watch out. They make me sick.

Posted by wingman95se on 09-13-07 at 07:04 AM
They said they couldn't belive Zack broke his deal with them and put them up...Like they didn't break their deal with Eric and Jessica..

Posted by RonReports on 09-14-07 at 09:32 PM
This season's Big Brother had only one big surprise: I thought I would certainly watch the last episode where the winner will be chosen. I will not be watching it because there is no suspense. No decent human being will win. I plan to give next season a chance, if there is another season of Big Brother, but this season was a big disappointment to me.

Posted by Hoobie on 09-15-07 at 02:10 AM
I can only hope that Evel wins, and not Daniele. Throughout the series, she has become increasingly irritating and selfish. Will Evel really give her the money if he wins?

She would not be so smug if she were alone in the house, and she really needs to be A LOT more respectful to her father.

Does anyone know if she works at Hooters still? I live about 10 minutes away from the one that I think she probably works at. I'd love to see her customer service skills.

Posted by J Slice on 09-17-07 at 10:36 AM
I thought you needed, you know, hooters, to work at Hooters.

My hooters alone probably outweigh Daniele (and I'm only a C) - so I don't know how she got that job....

You should really read my crappy blog

Posted by FishWoman on 09-17-07 at 12:55 PM
The question is, would your tats show while wearing a Hooters outfit? If yes, no waitress job for you.

FishWoman ----> has never been happier to have a big-@$$ tattoo on her leg!

Posted by J Slice on 09-17-07 at 02:50 PM
Depends on how short the shirts are and how low-rise the booty shorts are. As it stands, I can wear an tankini and only a little of three are visible.

Basically, you can only see all 11 when I'm naked.

I wouldn't make much of a Hooters girl anyway - I think I've bought maybe $10 worth of makeup in the last 5 years.

Posted by Snidget on 09-17-07 at 02:04 PM
I haven't been to a Hooters in awhile, but the ones I have been to I noted that there seemed to be a lot of small busted girls there.

Posted by callietallie on 09-15-07 at 10:24 PM
I completely agree. I don't mind "game play", but not when they're self-righteous about it. Go ahead and play, and betray alliances because "it's in my best interest" but don't cry about it when someone else does it to you.

I liked them in the beginning, but not any more. I really don't care who wins.

Posted by lisall99 on 09-16-07 at 11:29 PM
the way I look at it is different,,,I guess maybe because I have a teenage daughter and she whines to her dad and I all the time but she doesn't do it in front of everyone and I just think that was the way Danielle looks to everyone,,,,I mean she was trapped in there 24/7 with cameras on all the time,,,,. They are the only father daughter team on the show, and I can guarantee that if everyone that age had their dad on with them, they would look that same way Danielle did...like a spoiled little brat!! And there were allot of game play moves that they did make to move them farther in the game but it doesn't make her a bad person...It made her a rich person!!

Posted by Bravegirl on 09-17-07 at 01:49 PM
>I completely agree. I don't
>mind "game play", but not
>when they're self-righteous about it.
> Go ahead and play,
>and betray alliances because "it's
>in my best interest" but
>don't cry about it when
>someone else does it to
>you.
>
>I liked them in the beginning,
>but not any more.
>I really don't care who
>wins.

EXACTLY!! Dyck and Danielle were ready to vote Zach out but when he put them up, Dyck got all ticked off about how Zach betrayed them. WTF??? The lying, the cheating, the betrayal-it's all part of the game but the Donato's are sickening!