URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1342
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 12 ECST Week 8: Brigade's Run toward Final Four"

Posted by vince3 on 08-29-10 at 08:06 PM
After the Double Eviction, we're left with what's left of the Brigade (Enzo, Hayden, and Lane) versus Britney and Ragan...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Double Eviction Recap"
Posted by vince3 on 08-29-10 at 08:11 PM
Complete with Diary Room confessions from those that survived... as we go through each portion of it.

First, Julie drops the Double Eviction grenade.

Then the eviction of Matt.

Hayden's HoH win.

Hayden nominating Brendon/Ragan.

Ragan's POV win.

Ragan using the POV on himself, Britney being the replacement nominee.

Brendon getting the boot and, according to Hayden, he was actually the Pawn to get rid of Ragan... (but often Pawns get captured...)

"RE: Big Brother 12 ECST Week 8: Brigade's Run toward Final Four"
Posted by vince3 on 08-29-10 at 08:16 PM
It is Day 56 (this past Thursday, that is...)

Ragan DRs after a small conference with Britney that it's do or die for him (and Britney) because if one of the other guys wins it, he's back on the block.

Meanwhile the Brigade conference in the Have Not room and hope for back to back Brigade HoH reigns (something that hasn't happened yet this season...)

Lane's hoping that Enzo wins the HoH, so he doesn't have to decide between using Britney or a Brigader as the Pawn to get rid of Ragan.

"HoH Competition"
Posted by vince3 on 08-29-10 at 08:26 PM
Each round, Hayden will deal them two cards, and then they have up to 5 shots to match the cards they're dealt using the skee-ball catapult...

Round 1: Ace of Clubs, King of Hearts... Lane gets it in 2. Ragan gets it in 3. Britney gets only the Ace. Enzo gets it in 4, eliminating Britney... (All incorrect cars have X's in their boxes.

Round 2: Ace of Hearts, Queen of Spades... Ragan only gets the Ace. Enzo misses everything, and Lane DRs his frustration about it... Lane gets the Ace, eliminating Enzo... and Enzo complains about his inability to do ANYTHING in competitions...

Round 3: Ace of Spades, Jack of Diamonds... Lane gets it in 5 shots. Ragan gets the Ace in the 4th shot, and the 5th shot?

Commercial break.

"RE: HoH Competition"
Posted by vince3 on 08-29-10 at 08:37 PM
Ragan misses his final shot, giving Lane the HoH.

Lane's happy and sad at the same time because someone won't be happy between the other Brigaders or Britney being the Pawn...

Britney's happy because the day's been the best case scenario for her...

Ragan's depressed because he knows he's on the block...

Discussion of Britney/Lane/Hayden of who will be the Pawn against Ragan... Nobody really wants it, so they suggest Enzo, due to lack of winning... who was shaving in the bathroom, still a Penguin...

Lane gets his HoH room (the rest of the hamsters were snacking on Hayden's HoH basket for the win during Double Eviction...) and he reveals that he doesn't really work on the oil rigs... he's more a schmoozer for the investors and such, taking them to golf courses, etc. Hayden's DR? Rough life, dude....

Hayden and Britney are in the hammock and she reveals that if it's Hayden/Lane in the Final Two, she might be more inclined to vote for Hayden over Lane...

"I am slowly crazy..."
Posted by vince3 on 08-29-10 at 08:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-10 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

ETA: Should really say: "I am slowly going crazy..."

Enzo decides to use the weight set as a spaceship to 'escape' the cage...

Princess Britney diagnoses him completely gone...

Pandora's Box #4...

The Money Tree.

For each envelope he takes, another punishment gets heaped on the cage...

$79
$12
$.17

For a total of $91.17

Three punishments are in store for them...

Punishment #1: No silverware or cups.

"Nomination Ceremony"
Posted by vince3 on 08-29-10 at 08:57 PM
Lane tries to get Britney to be the Pawn against Ragan... but she's not going for it... so he goes the the Brigaders and tries to get one of them to be the Pawn instead... and they didn't like hearing about it either...

Lane kinda wishes that he could put himself up on the block...

Key order:

Britney
Hayden

Lane and Enzo are nominated...

"RE: Nomination Ceremony"
Posted by michel on 08-29-10 at 09:44 PM
Thanks vince for this recap.

"Veto Competition"
Posted by vince3 on 09-01-10 at 08:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-10 AT 08:29 PM (EST)

Segment 1: Nominations Fallout

Hayden's happy, Lane's semi-pleased, Ragan's still depressed, Enzo is a shunned Penguin again...

We see highlights of Ragan studying and training...

We get to see Enzo shun the Penguin outfit with a ceremony... breaking the curse of the costume if you're nominated... (for now, at least...)

Segment 2: Veto Competition

It's the Annual return of OTEV, who this year is a singing Broadway clam. He will sing about two hamsters, whose names combine to form the 'songs' name. There will always be one less shell spot for presenting your song CD. If you get it wrong, you're out. If you're the last one up and everyone else is right, you're out. Last one standing wins the POV.

Lane is eliminated first by presenting the wrong song CD, even though he was in 4th to the shells.
Hayden is eliminated second, and Britney is eliminated third... giving Lane his Nightmare Scenario...: Both nominees, Ragan/Enzo are left.

Enzo/Ragan both dive for the final CD, since they both know where it is... but Enzo's mass shoves Ragan out of the way, and he has a major hissy after Enzo's declared the winner. He tosses his CD at OTEV and it ricochets onto Enzo's noggin.

Enzo celebrates, possibly a bit much, and as soon as he can, Ragan goes into the Cabana room to cry himself to sleep... literally, it seems...

"RE: Veto Competition"
Posted by Snidget on 09-01-10 at 09:19 PM
What was in that stuff my allergy doc used for the allergy test today because I'm hallucinating a Broadway Clam.

That can't be right.

"RE: Veto Competition"
Posted by michel on 09-01-10 at 10:17 PM
It wasn't and the dancing punishment wasn't better.

"Nervousing"
Posted by vince3 on 09-01-10 at 08:33 PM
Mainly Britney and Hayden about which one will be the replacemtne Nominee/Pawn... Hayden's worried about going up, since Pawns Get Captured: See Brendon's eviction during BB Fast Forward for details... he was technically the Pawn... (Ragan was the Target then, too...)

"Pandora's Box returns again"
Posted by vince3 on 09-01-10 at 08:40 PM
It's time for more punishment!

They must use their sock puppets to talk for their next 12 hours... or the Entire House will go into Have Not status!

We have a Brigade meeting on the couches, and a very depressed Ragan on the Hammock...

We get to see a closer look of the puppets in the DR... very briefly...

We get a discussion about golf and tournaments... and Enzo is completely clueless about the concept.

"Clean up time!"
Posted by vince3 on 09-01-10 at 08:46 PM
After the Sock Puppet time has expired, Britney asks to go on a cleaning spree because the ones who cleaned the house, Kathy and Brendon, are now gone... After the can is filled up, Hayden asks to roll it away... Britney: Thanks, for taking the garbage out after I cleaned the kitchen for half a century... (/sarcasm)

Pandora's Punishment #3: For the next 12 hours, every time BB plays music, everyone has to dance!

We get a mix of music styles... and at all times of day/night.

Solid Gold dancers... THEY AIN'T!

"POV Meeting"
Posted by vince3 on 09-01-10 at 08:56 PM
Enzo takes himself off.

Much to his surprise, Hayden is the replacement nominee.

Lane gloats that his way to the half million is with Britney, not the Brigade...

"RE: POV Meeting"
Posted by michel on 09-01-10 at 10:22 PM
I've argued a few times (!) that it isn't so bad to be an aliance's 5th wheel early on because alliances always have to break up. Brit may get to the end afterall! If she does, I'm not as convinced as Lane that she loses. Rachel, Kathy, Matt, Ragan and a p*ssed off Brigade member or two could vote for her.

Posted by samboohoo on 09-02-10 at 10:02 AM
I was thinking about this as well. When I first turned on the TV last night, I started with Lane's DR confession to the Brigade about wanting to go up against Brit in the Finals. I was confused somewhat until I watched the whole ep.

From what I've seen, I don't know that it will come down to a tie. It should, but I don't think it will.

I think Lane really didn't trust Hayden & Enzo enough not to turn on Brit, so he kept Brit to make sure Ragan goes. I think that's a smart move. Now Lane at least has Brit playing in the next HOH for both of them - although we know that the POV winner holds all the power this week.

I think Lane's plan is to ultimately have him and Brit in the Final 3, hopefully Brit wins and takes Lane. He wants her to take him - he doesn't want to have to be the one to choose who goes to the final 2.

If it's a Brit/Lane Final 2, Lane could win. Here is what I think he's thinking:

Rachel: Based on Brit's goodbye message and Brit deliberately lying to Brendon when he was HOH, Rach would vote Lane. Lane was never really friends with Brenchel, but he also didn't pretend to be either.

Brendon: He votes Lane over Brit.

Matt: Technically Lane did not turn on Matt. He was up against Matt when Lane and Enzo chose Lane over Matt. He did keep Enzo over Matt but, at that point, Matt was already going and Lane was keeping with the house. Brit put Matt up, which led to his dismissal.

Hayden & Enzo: Bros before Hos, especially if it's Brit who takes Lane to the Final 2 and not the other way around.

Kathy: Not sure. Could be a toss-up.

Ragan: Likely votes Brit.

I think Lane thinks he has it 5-2 or 4-3.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Estee on 09-02-10 at 11:47 AM
Kathy's a likely Britney vote: they paired up for Mean Girls 2 after Monet left. Brendon could potentially respect her as a competitor, and Rachel -- well, Britney did explain that goodbye message during the 20-hour zombiethon, so it becomes a question of whether Rachel bought the story. And Rachel's shown an amazing ability to take only the shoddiest goods off the table. (Based on Britney's clothing in confessional, her explanation was the truth: it just sounds unlikely.)

Britney has a chance to win this -- but are her odds better with Lane on the jury?

Posted by samboohoo on 09-02-10 at 02:05 PM
I think she has a better shot with Lane on the jury. Perhaps he does as well. I do think that he's pretty confident in a win sitting next to her, rather than having her as a lock vote.

Posted by kingfish on 09-01-10 at 09:16 PM
Quote of the evening, IMO.

Britney (who else?):

"I don't usually slide around in Ky Jelly." (pause) "Believe it or not".

Her sock puppet convos were pretty entertaining too. Girl needs her own show.

Posted by michel on 09-01-10 at 10:24 PM
Even if it was completely rehearsed, I also liked her: "If you don't show that in slow-motion, don't ever talk to me again!"

Posted by LFJ on 09-02-10 at 05:28 AM
I'm afraid Hayden may be eliminated tonight. But I can't remember who votes. Is it just Enzo and Britney? Britney and Enzo will split and Lane will break the tie? Leaving Ra--a--a--agan *WAAAAAAAH* in the cage. Oh, Pleeeze. Not again.

Posted by vince3 on 09-02-10 at 06:02 AM
Enzo and Britney is the normal voting pool tonight. If they split their votes, Lane will break the tie.

Something to note, however. Hayden is on Final Probation, and if he breaks another thing inside the cage, he will be assigned a Penalty Vote, which would take the tiebreaker out of Lane's hands... He already broke some cue sticks in a temper tantrum that had him swinging the one he had into their makeshift pool 'trophy' which had a few more cue sticks to it... He also broke a vase by standing on it and then trying to kickflip it like a skateboard...

Posted by kingfish on 09-02-10 at 09:33 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-10 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

What made him angry? The replacement nom. I suppose? Surprising to me because in spite of his idiotic look, and to date his basic low brow-ness, he has been nominated before without blowing up, and he hasn't seemed to have a problem with temper.

Posted by samboohoo on 09-02-10 at 10:11 AM
I loved last night's episode.

POV was funny. I felt bad for Ragan, but it was funny.

Sock Puppets: I thought that was funny - especially the DRs. At one point I did wonder if Enzo would be busted because when he, Brit and Lane were in the HOH talking golf, he was not consistently using the puppet to talk. And then Enzo with the golf discussion and not understanding any of it.

For me, the highlight of the night was the dancing punishment. I thought this was the best one. I laughed out loud through the entire montage. I think it was a combination of them not being able to dance and getting caught at the odd moments. I just thought it was awesome.

"NYC out."
Posted by Estee on 09-02-10 at 11:43 AM
Jets preseason football -- broadcast preempted.

"NC out."
Posted by Snidget on 09-02-10 at 11:50 AM
Panthers at the Steelers, unless they've gone to all Earl all the time by then.

"RE: NC out."
Posted by vince3 on 09-02-10 at 12:00 PM
Technically, Pittsburgh is out for that same reason...

However, the CBS station has a working relationship with the CW station, so that's where Big Brother will be airing tonight... So I'll be trying my best to put up with the drek and potential Jury poison...

"RE: NC out."
Posted by michel on 09-02-10 at 09:06 PM
"all Earl all the time by then"

Watching Survivor Fiji?

"RE: NYC out."
Posted by kingfish on 09-02-10 at 08:03 PM
I'm getting it. Maybe I can keep up.

Intro recap: Lane follows his **** and keeps the cute chick.

Posted by vince3 on 09-02-10 at 08:03 PM
We will get to see the Jury House tonight, and by the sounds of things... Matt's gonna tell his fellow Jury members that he faked his wife having an illness...

"Veto Ceremony Fallout"
Posted by vince3 on 09-02-10 at 08:09 PM
Day 59.

Hayden: WTF? 2nd chance to nominate Britney...

Britney: I'm in the F4!

Lane: Couldn't risk Britney's departure because I want her in F2!

Enzo: I'm safe, but not happy that Hayden's on the block. Ragan's gotta go!

Ragan: I will find a way to survive again... somehow, some way...

Brigade meeting in HoH and Enzo/Hayden are bound and determined to punt Britney out... Lane wants Britney as F2 because of the # of enemies she has already in the Jury House.

Ragan presents his case for Britney to save him. However, he also somehow needs to convince Lane to keep him over Hayden....

"RE: Veto Ceremony Fallout"
Posted by kingfish on 09-02-10 at 08:17 PM
Both Britney gave very cogent arguments for keeping each. Hayden seems to sense that he may be in danger, but Enzo seems oblivious.

Julie actually looks pretty hot in that black outfit.

"Hamster bloopers"
Posted by vince3 on 09-02-10 at 08:18 PM
They get shown some of their dance moves during the 12-hour dancing punishment.

Hayden admits he was the worst dancer...

Ragan gets asked about which punishment was first worst and then which one he liked better...

Enzo gets asked if he'll get teased back home... and Julie congratulates him for breaking the Curse of the Costume... (for now)

Britney gets asked about what's the worst about being Last Woman Standing? The mess!

"RE: Hamster bloopers"
Posted by kingfish on 09-02-10 at 08:23 PM
So far, two "Don't mess with my man"'s from Rachel. And she's not even in the house anymore.

"Jury House"
Posted by vince3 on 09-02-10 at 08:24 PM
Rachel talks about hoping that Matt would be coming next after her... but it's Kathy, due to the Diamond POV...

In comes the Smirk! And Kathy wonders where the Diamond POV was?
Matt says that it must be BB Karma because he was directly responsible for their evictions.

They get to watch the DVD that includes the HoH, the POV, and the POV meeting... and it's a Hate Britney fest...

Then in comes Brendon, who's half happy and sad to be there... Matt forgot to tell them that it was a Double Eviction Night when he left the cage...

"RE: Jury House"
Posted by vince3 on 09-02-10 at 08:30 PM
We continue our view with the Jury House that starts with Matt dropping the bombshell that his wife Stacy couldn't be healthier...

Kathy storms out for a while, mainly because she's a Cancer Survivor...

Rachel reads him the riot act, as well...

Brendon tells him that he's definitely burning somewhere...

He tries to repair the damage, but he gets ultimately shunned...

Posted by Estee on 09-02-10 at 08:32 PM
Did he get his very own penguin costume?

He may want to consider this as a sneak preview.

Posted by Snidget on 09-02-10 at 08:32 PM
{voice="Wanda Sykes"}Why didnt he just stick with his lie? You got to stick with your lie. {/voice}

Posted by Estee on 09-02-10 at 08:30 PM
What was Rachel's reaction to Brendon's entrance? And how long did it take her to stop having it?

Posted by vince3 on 09-02-10 at 08:36 PM
She was sad to see him arrive, but she eventually went over to him to start kissing him...

Matt's announcement pretty much broke up the smoochfest for a while...

Posted by kingfish on 09-02-10 at 09:03 PM
Her first reaction was;

"I wanted to kiss and hug him but I couldn't. I was so disappointed in him, why didn't he win for me?"

(Suprised?)

Posted by kingfish on 09-02-10 at 08:33 PM
Matt fesses up to the house that his wife is healthy.

Kathy is shocked to the core, and very angry.

Bravo Matt. She deserved a slap of
reality.

"HoHterview"
Posted by vince3 on 09-02-10 at 08:33 PM
Regrets about not not nominating Britney? Nah.

Playing dumb? Yep, but will bring out the smarts soon...

Britney or Brigade? Backstabbing at this point and time will be tough... but Britney's looking good for a F2 partner...

"Da votes:"
Posted by vince3 on 09-02-10 at 08:39 PM
Another love fest for nominee's speeches.

Enzo VTE Ragan
Britney VTE Ragan (they mock fight in the hallway)

Professor Ragan gets the heave-ho with a 2-0 vote.

"Don't worry, live audience:"
Posted by Estee on 09-02-10 at 08:43 PM
The Amber Memorial Flood Drains have been opened.

"RE: Da votes:"
Posted by kingfish on 09-02-10 at 08:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-10 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

As he leaves Ragan says;

"I'm about to meet Julie Chen!!"

Enzo in the background;

"Do what'cha gotta do, man".

"Goodbye messages"
Posted by vince3 on 09-02-10 at 08:48 PM
Lane says that he couldn't break his loyalty to Hayden/Enzo

Britney says that if she voted for him it would've probably hurt her game, because it was unlikely that Lane was also gonna save him... and also that he better watch out for Rachel's cackle in Jury House...

Enzo tells him he might've been to emotional, et al... but if he would vote for him, he'd appreciate it...

Hayden praises him for being a great representative for the gay community, one for young people to look up to...

We look into the backyard for the HoH and... WTF? It looks like christmas morning! Lane's sitting on Santa's sled...

"RE: Goodbye messages"
Posted by Estee on 09-02-10 at 08:52 PM
Hayden praises him for being a great representative for the gay community, one for young people to look up to

Um...

...no.

Posted by michel on 09-02-10 at 09:12 PM
Um...

...angling for a vote.

Posted by Estee on 09-02-10 at 09:14 PM
But surely Ragan's intelligent enough to pick up on that!

(insert laughter here)

Posted by michel on 09-02-10 at 10:30 PM
I think his bow-tie hurt the blood circulation to his head

"HoH Competition"
Posted by vince3 on 09-02-10 at 08:52 PM
Christmas has come early...

BB Christmas and the goal is to be the first to decorate their Christmas tree. Problem is: They have to maneuver the ornaments onto the other side of a chicken fence...

This one will probably take all night.... Britney has dropped a couple ornaments, then breaks one...

Hayden got the first ornament of the game...

Julie warns there is a snowstorm on the way!

Posted by kingfish on 09-02-10 at 08:56 PM
This should favor a person with small fingers. A Britney set up.

But her fingers are also short, and it's not looking good for our girl. So far she's dropped four balls without getting one in place.

The Christmas music is festive.

Posted by vince3 on 09-02-10 at 08:58 PM
Next Wednesday will be the F4 Eviction episode, and then the Beginning of Final HoH. Next Thursday will show the complete Part 1 and then Part 2 of Final HoH.

Posted by kingfish on 09-02-10 at 09:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-10 AT 10:46 PM (EST)

At end, it looks like Hayden has HoH sewed up. In front of Britney is about a dozen dropped balls. Those cute little useless hands, oh well.

Hey, they are starting up again. Either an unprogrammed episode or a repeat of the last hour.

ETA: Repeat. DVR hiccup.

Posted by michel on 09-02-10 at 09:15 PM
I thought I heard Julie tell Ragan tha he'd be back on september 15 to crown the winner. Doesn't Survivor start on the 15th?

Posted by Snidget on 09-02-10 at 09:27 PM
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/cbs-air-big-brother-finale-following-survivor-nicaragua-premiere-11369.php

Posted by michel on 09-02-10 at 10:53 PM
Thanks.

Reunion? Will it be one more hour of Brendon and Rachel?