URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1342
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor 2nd Chances III: Pre-Game Casting"

Posted by tribephyl on 11-15-11 at 04:55 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-11 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

Welcome all, to what will soon be another season of Survivor 2nd Chances.
*hence no graphic enhancements*
Where past survivors get their 2nd chance to win the title of Sole Survivor... ala your votes, your gameplay and your strategies.
Our 1st Season saw those in the Top5 (minus winners) battle it out and Stephen Fishbach became our 1st 2nd Chances Champion.
For the 2nd Season, in an ode to Sandra (a 2 time winner), all 20 other past winners were allowed to battle it out against each other and through an exciting and wild season Todd Herzog became our 2nd 2nd Chances Champion.
And where both seasons came down to your control, Season 3 promises to hand even more control over to you.
In fact, I have decided to pass on the initial casting decisions to you, with a few provisos...
Survivor 2nd Chances III will finally allow for those players who were booted Pre-Merge and have NOT already been given their 2nd Chance, to return to the game they so deeply need another shot at.
Of course, that will only happen if they can outlast the Pre-Game Casting Process.
A process of which will begin right now.

In 3 Phases we will arrive at the final casting decisions and I will begin the real tournament.
Phase 1: Nominations
Phase 2: Unseated Nominees face-off for Phase 3.
Phase 3: Reveal of 2nd Chance Survivors.

In all 23 seasons of Survivor a total of 112 'eligible' women and 80 'eligible' men (not counting any returnees, sorry Yau and Hantz) have had their torches snuffed (or lain down) before even reaching the merge phase.
Those 192 survivors do NOT include the 2 survivors who didn't even make it long enough to earn torches; Jonathan Libby and Wanda Shirk.
These two have often been labeled as the most in need of another chance.
And now to present my first twist (and to make things a little more numerically even), I have gone ahead and awarded the first 2 spots on Survivor 2nd Chances III to Jonathan and Wanda.
|

This means there are now only 18 spots left, 9 for the women and 9 for the men.

What follows is a full list of the 192 potential castmembers. Split by gender only.
Again 112 females and 80 males. (So the odds for your favorite female outlasting the casting process is much lower than your favorite male doing the same).
Sorry, ladies. Them's the breaks for gender dominating the pre-merge bootations.
To make things even more difficult for some of them (and some of you), I have placed them alphabetically by first name.
No seasonal attachments to sway your decisions.
Anyways, here they are...

FEMALES
FEMALES
FEMALES
CASTED
Jessie Camacho
Morgan McDevitt
Angie Jakusz
Jill Behm
Nicole Delma
Ashlee Ashby
Joanna Ward
Paloma Soto-Castillo
Ashley Massaro
Jolanda Jones
Patricia Jackson
Ashley Trainer
Kathy Sleckman
Ramona Gray
Betsy Bolan
Kelly Bruno
Rita Verreos
Brianna Varela
Kelly Czarnecki
Ruth-Marie Milliman
Brooke Struck
Kim Mullen
Sandy Burgin
Candace Smith
Kimmi Kappenberg
Sarah Jones
Carolina Eastwood
Krista Klump
Sarita White
Cecilia Mansilla
Kristina Kell
Semhar Tadhese
Christine Shields
Leslie Nease
Shawna Mitchell
Cristina Coria
Liliana Gomez
Sherea Lloyd
Debb Eaton
Linda Spencer
Sonja Christopher
Diane Ogden
Lindsey Richter
Stacey Powell
Dolly Neely
Lisa Keiffer
Stacey Stillman
Elyse Umemoto
Lisi Linares
Stephanie Dill
Erica Durousseau
Liz Kim
Stephanie Valencia
Erin Collins
Maralyn Hershey
Stephannie Favor
Flicka Smith
Margaret Bobonich
Sydney Wheeler
Francesca Hogi
Marisa Calihan
Sylvia Kwan
Ghandia Johnson
Mary Sartain
Tanya Vance
Gillian Larson
Melinda Hyder
Tina Scheer
Gina Crews
Mia Galeotalanza
Tracy Hughes-Wolf
Jacquie Berg
Michelle Chase
Trish Dunn
Janet Koth
Michelle Tesauro
Wendy DeSmidt-Kohlhoff
Jeanne Hebert
Mikayla Wingle
Yasmin Giles
Jessica deBen
Misty Giles
Yve Rojas
MALES
MALES
MALES
CASTED
Dirk Been
Marcus Lehman
Ace Gordon
Gabriel Cade
Mark Anthony Caruso
Anthony Robinson
Gary Stritesky
CASTED
B.B. Andersen
GC Brown
Mike Borassi
Ben Browning
Hunter Ellis
Mikey Bortone
Billy Garcia
Ibrehem Rahman
Mitchell Olson
Blake Towsley
J.P. Calderon
Osten Taylor
Bobby Mason
James Miller
Peter Harkey
Brady Finta
Jed Hildebrand
Robb Zbacnik
Brian Corridan
Jeff Wilson
Rocky Reid
Brook Geraghty
Jerry Sims
Russell Swan
Bubba Sampson
Jim Lynch
Ryan Aiken
Cao Boi Bui
Jimmy Johnson
Ryan Shoulders
Carl Bilancione
Jimmy Tarantino
Sekou Bunch
Chet Welch
Joel Anderson
Shannon Elkins
Chicken Morris
Joel Klug
Shawn Cohen
Dan Barry
John Kenney
Silas Gaither
Dan Kay
John Palyok
Spencer Duhm
Daniel Lue
John Raymond
Tyrone Davis
Dave Cruser
Kel Gleason
Willard Smith

Pre-Game Casting
Your duty for Phase 1: is to Nominate 4 Females and 4 Males (from the above lists) for entry into Phase 2.
Using whatever "strategy" you choose.
You can explain why, if you want.
You may nominate the same survivor as someone else.
You may pepper the field with duds.
Up to you.
I do have a couple of rules:
1. Limit nominations to 4 females and 4 males, 8 total. No more no less.
2. IOW, You may NOT give all 8 of your nominations to your 2 favorite survivors.
3. If any survivor receives 4 separate nominations during the Phase 1 they will automatically be entered into Phase 3. Their name, on this list, replaced with CASTED.
4. All remaining nominees will face-off in Phase 2, for any spots left open after Phase 1 (the nomination process) has ended.
5. I am closing Phase 1 and beginning Phase 2 on Monday, Nov. 21st at midnight-ish.

You have a week.

Good Luck, Survivors!
Happy Nominating, Players!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor 2nd Chances III: Pre-Game Casting"
Posted by suzzee on 11-15-11 at 12:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-11 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

Memory like swiss cheese I have.

So I spent my work time doing a little research into who these people are, were, whatever.

First, or second rather, Tribe my dear thank you for splitting off another chunk of your time to give these losers a second chance.

Here's the noms up for 2nd chances the third. In no particular order.

The girls:

Kathy Sleckman- Fans/Faves, just wonder what she would have done if she hadn't melted down.

Mary Sartain-Fans/Faves, meh

Amy O'Hara-Guatemala, victim of others and misplaced loyalty to a second chancer Bobby John.

Christine Shields-South Pacific, she just didn't get a chance to Kill Coach stuck on RI so long.

The eye candy boys

Kel Gleason -Austraila- Intel Officer, cute, one of Jerri Manthey's first kills. He must have turned her down.

Silas Gaither- Africa, the first Survivor twist victim, yeah he was arrogant, but way cute.

Marcus Lehman- Gabon, another twist victim, a doctor that belongs on a soap opera he's hot.

Aaron Reisberger-China, PeiGee and whazzerface threw a challenge but Todd (my hero) already had marked him for death.

Tribe made me flaky

Posted by CTgirl on 11-15-11 at 05:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-11 AT 05:58 PM (EST)

Thanks for giving us another game Tribe! You rock.

This what not nearly as difficult as I expected. I did no research. If their name didn't ring a bell then they don't deserve a second chance!

The Girls

Amy O'Hara - loved her grit and determination

Gina Crews - Wanted to see what she could do and was so disappointed when she got voted out

Mikayla Wingle and Christine Shields - not because of their actions on the show as much as listening to interviews with them. They both know the game and got on the wrong side of the alliance.

The Boys
Loved suzzee's eye candy criteria but I didn't go that route (I know someeye candy will have to be cast!

Aaron Reisberger - Got screwed by the swap and would have loved to see if he could have maneuvered around Todd or just been a coattail rider.

Brian Corridan - would love to see Amy and him team up again

Russell Swan and Mike Skupin - medevac victims

(Honorable mention: Jimmy Johnson to see if he'd be smart enough to form an alliance this time!)

ETA: It is going to be very sad to play this season without Vince.

Outdone by Agman

Posted by suzzee on 11-18-11 at 01:08 PM
ETA: It is going to be very sad to play this season without Vince.

It sure will CT, it sure will.

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by michel on 11-15-11 at 11:27 PM
Here are my picks:

These women were smart and beautiful and got eliminated because of a twist:

1- Misty Giles: Terry thought she had found the Hidden immunity Idol.

2- Brooke Struck: A tribal switch left her at the mercy of Judd.

3- Jacquie Berg: A switch to Fang left her defenseless.

4- Sydney Wheeler: She was voted out only because of the cross-tribal alliance.

Males: These guys were hilarious:

1- Robb Zbacnik:

http://funny115.com/v1/3.htm

http://funny115.com/v1/17.htm

http://www.funny115.com/v1/112.htm

2- James Miller: http://funny115.com/v1/32.htm

http://www.funny115.com/v1/106.htm

3- Bobby Mason: http://funny115.com/v2/100.htm

http://funny115.com/v2/69.htm

4- Rocky Reid: http://funny115.com/v2/34.htm

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Posted by suzzee on 11-16-11 at 01:19 PM
Robb Z "We got beat today, dude. But it wasn't by somebody better than us. We lost by a bunch of rules."

I LMAO'd right here at work. Jeeze the looks I get. He's hilarious and too bad I don't remember him, he's hot too and probably my son's age. Hello Mrs. Robinson! nudge-nudge

Posted by Belle Book on 11-16-11 at 06:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-11 AT 06:16 PM (EST)

Here are my girls:

1. Kelly Bruno -- I was rooting for her, especially when she was up against NaOinka!

2. Liz Kim -- my favorite in Samoa and was screwed by being on a tribe with Troll.

3. Tanya Vance -- victim of sickness, she deserves a second chance as well.

4. Mikayla Wingle -- screwed by being on the same tribe with Brandon, she too deserves a second chance.

And here are my guys:

1. Anthony Robinson -- if this is the Anthony that was picked on by Rocky, he needs a second chance!

2. Hunter Ellis -- was a victim of Boston Rob. That's why I'm giving him a second chance.

3. Michael Skupin -- as the first medevac, I think he deserves a second chance.

4. Russell Swan -- he too deserves a second chance because of the medevac.

Posted by tribephyl on 11-17-11 at 05:58 PM
Since this is going fairly slowly, I will throw in some nominations too.

Aaron
Reisberger

(Male / China)
Brady
Finta

(Male / Vanuatu)
J.P.
Calderon

(Male / Cook Islands)
Marcus
Lehman

(Male / Gabon)
Amy
O'Hara

(Female / Guatemala)
Gina
Crews

(Female / Marquesas)
Kelly
Bruno

(Female / Nicaragua)
Sydney
Wheeler

(Female / Tocantins)

Posted by taffnic on 11-17-11 at 06:57 PM
Females: Angie Jakusz, Nicole Delma, Gina crews, Jacquie Berg

Males: Brady Finta, Michael Skupin, Silas Gaither, Ibrehem Rahman

courtesy of Cap'n2patch

Posted by martinigirl on 11-18-11 at 01:23 AM
I've been wanting to try one of these games. Hope you all dont mind that I sneak on in.

Girls:
Stephanie Valencia (too bad she aligned with Russhell...maybe she can make better decisions this time)
Kelly Bruno
Ashley Trainer
Mikayla Wingle

Boys:
Aaron Reisberger
JP Calderon
Marcus Lehman
Jimmy Johnson (just for fun!)

Posted by tribephyl on 11-18-11 at 03:17 AM
I've been wanting to try one of these games. Hope you all don't mind that I sneak on in.

The more the merrier. Hope you stay with it too, it always turns out funner than expected and I expect big fun.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-18-11 at 01:03 PM
Welcome martinigirl!! the more the merrier!

Posted by suzzee on 11-18-11 at 01:06 PM
Welcome martinigirl! Yes yes by all means join up and have some fun! Tribe is an awesome host and it'll be a blast.

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by michel on 11-19-11 at 07:04 PM
Welcome Martinigirl!

especially if you are supplying the booze

Posted by martinigirl on 11-20-11 at 08:28 PM
Have gin, will travel.

Posted by tribephyl on 11-20-11 at 11:35 PM
I have tonic and limes. I'll meet you in suzzee's backyard pool. Suzzee can supply the flotation devices.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-20-11 at 11:40 PM
In honor of Thanksgiving, I will bring the mixings for a Pumpkin Pie martini: vanilla vodka, Baileys, pumpkin spice liqueur and whipped cream!

Posted by suzzee on 11-22-11 at 09:19 AM
Just put your lips together and blow

I miss Lodge Life

Posted by Georjanna on 11-21-11 at 07:23 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-11 AT 12:30 PM (EST)

Hello!

I’m far from being a numbers person, so I’ve always found it surprising that, for me, one of the most interesting (and fun) facets of analyzing Survivor from the vantage point of the players’ Sun Signs has been the compilation of the statistics that reveal just how fundamentally – from Casting to Final Tribal Council - their innate behaviors impact their chance at the $1,000,000. For example …

Capricorn (42) are almost twice as likely to be cast as are Libra or Gemini (23).

Yet, over 22 Seasons, 70% of the Libra natives (and 61% of the Gemini) who began the Game have reached the Final 10 and only 52% of its Capricorn have managed the feat. The other members (with Libra and Gemini) of the top tier of Sun Signs during the Tribal portion of Survivor are Taurus, Leo, Aquarius and Cancer.

Joining Capricorn and Scorpio (also at 52%) on the lower rungs of the Kirkhoffer-designed johnboat/puzzle /social ladder during this stage of the Game (but a plank or so above them) are Virgo, Aries and Sagittarius. And, at Final 10, only 47% of the Pisces have a tenuous grip on a million-dollar future.

But by Final 3, the landscape looks a bit different.

At that plateau, the Capricorn, Virgo, Aries and (most notably) Pisces have ascended (as it were) and the industrious Taurus and familial Cancer have been kicked to the proverbial curb by the more goal-driven types who have decided that they are willing to muddle through the rest of the Game without the firewood, fish, back-rubs and pep talks previously provided by their camp’s pro bono social services. There (in the F10 to F3 world) the dislodged and discombobulated have been met at the bottom of the ladder by the day-tripping Sagittarius (most of whom are, by this time, so over the whole intrigue thing) and the highly-insulted and vengeance-prone Scorpio (most of whom are, by this time, really pissed about the whole intrigue thing).

Recap at F10:
Top Tier ~ Libra (70%), Taurus (67%), Leo (64%), Gemini (61%) and Aquarius and Cancer (58%)
Bottom Tier ~ Virgo (54%), Aries and Sagittarius (53%), Capricorn and Scorpio (52%) and Pisces (47%)

Recap at F3:
Top Tier ~ Libra (30%), Virgo (21%), Capricorn and Aries (19%), Leo (18%) and Aquarius and Pisces and Gemini (17%)
Bottom Tier ~ Cancer and Scorpio (15%), Sagittarius (10%) and Taurus (9%)

So, how does all this turn out? Well, S1 thru S22, at F1 the Sun Signs in Survivor look like this:

Leo (Sandra, Amber and Sandra) at 9%, Aquarius (Jenna, Yul and Todd) at 8%, Capricorn (Tina, Tom and Rob) at 7%, Aries (Richard and Earl) and Pisces (Brian and Bob) and Cancer (Danni and JT) at 6%, Virgo (Chris and Parvati) at 5%, Libra (Aras) and Gemini (Fabio) at 4% and Taurus (Natalie) and Scorpio (Ethan) and Sagittarius (Vecepia) at 3%.

So, I've chosen my nominees (below) from two groups whose members - at one time or another in the Game - could sure use a second chance. And, in Scorpio's case, probably a third, fourth and fifth.

In a follow-up, I've posted graphics for Aries, Pisces, Taurus and Sagittarius (I get carried away, you know). So, in case any of you who haven't yet made your choices want to help out the hapless, grab one and fill in the names. Just think, we may produce another Natalie. Or Vecepia. Or Bob. Or Earl.

Oh, the possibilities ...

Thank you, Tribe.

I love watching Cancer men come to the realization that they have made a huge mistake.

Amy was Tina's replacement in Guatemala. But Survivor doesn't typecast, don't you know.

Posted by Georjanna on 11-21-11 at 07:51 AM

Posted by DearAbby on 11-21-11 at 09:29 AM
I don't know how much time I'll have to play, but here are my nominees:

Amy O'Hara
Candace Smith
Maralyn Hershey
Melinda Hyder

Ibrehem Rahman
Jimmy Johnson
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan

Readin' with tribephyl

"Pre-Game Casting: PHASE 2 (Female Face-Off)"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-22-11 at 01:35 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-11 AT 01:36 AM (EST)

Through the nominations a total of 23 females and 19 males received nominations.
Through those nominations; 2 males and 1 female received enough nominations to completely bypass Phase 2 and go directly to Phase 3 (Congrats to Aaron Reisberger, Amy O'Hara and Michael Skupin.)
They will be joining Wanda and Jonathan as certified cast members for Survivor 2nd Chances III.
Now for all those who received nominations, but not quite enough of them, it's time to Face-Off against each other for the 8 remaining spots for females and the 7 remaining spots for males.
The name of this Face-Off is 1 Up & 1 Down.
Dependant upon the number of nominations initially received, each of the nominees have been split into 4 of 5 groups:
The Cast,
B-List,
C-List,
D-List and
Benched.

Your job will be to choose 2 survivors, from the same group, move one survivor up into the next higher group and move the other one down into the next lower group.
For instance, two "B-List" survivors face-off. 1 moves up to "The Cast" and the other moves down to the "C-List".
Once a Survivor reaches "The Cast", they have officially made this season's cast list and cannot be removed from it... yet.
Once a survivor has been "Benched", they must sit-out the rest of this challenge. Their ultimate fate determined by available spots after Phase 3 (if there are any, they may be used as WildCard participants).

Each player will be allowed 1 Face-Off, per day.

I will start us off with the females.
Once we have either 10 females in "The Cast" OR we have 14 females "Benched", I will move on to the males.

For the ease and cleanliness of this game it is best if you copy the list from the player above you, choose your face-off, make your moves (1 Up & 1 Down) and post your reply.
Please also make note of your survivor face-off and their moves in your reply. It's easier to correct possible mistakes if there are some breadcrumbs to follow. Thank you.

FEMALES
~~~ The Cast ~~~
Amy O'Hara
Wanda Shirk

~~~ B-List ~~~
Gina Crews
Kelly Bruno
Mikayla Wingle

~~~ C-List ~~~
Christine Shields
Jacquie Berg
Sydney Wheeler

~~~ D-List ~~~
Angie Jakusz
Ashley Trainer
Brooke Struck
Candace Smith
Francesca Hogi
Jolanda Jones
Kathy Sleckman
Liz Kim
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer

~~~ Benched ~~~

"RE: Pre-Game Casting: PHASE 2 (Female Face-Off)"
Posted by Georjanna on 11-22-11 at 02:14 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-11 AT 02:17 AM (EST)

FEMALES

~~~ The Cast ~~~
Amy O'Hara
Wanda Shirk

~~~ B-List ~~~
Gina Crews
Kelly Bruno
Mikayla Wingle

~~~ C-List ~~~
Christine Shields
Jacquie Berg
Sydney Wheeler

~~~ D-List ~~~
Angie Jakusz
Ashley Trainer
Brooke Struck
Candace Smith
Francesca Hogi
Jolanda Jones
Kathy Sleckman
Liz Kim
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer

~~~ Benched ~~~

I selected Jolanda Jones and Stephanie Valencia from the D List and moved Jolanda up to the C List and Stephanie down to the Benched category. Result:

FEMALES
~~~ The Cast ~~~
Amy O'Hara
Wanda Shirk

~~~ B-List ~~~
Gina Crews
Kelly Bruno
Mikayla Wingle

~~~ C-List ~~~
Christine Shields
Jacquie Berg
Sydney Wheeler
Jolanda Jones

~~~ D-List ~~~
Angie Jakusz
Ashley Trainer
Brooke Struck
Candace Smith
Francesca Hogi
Kathy Sleckman
Liz Kim
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Nicole Delma
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer

~~~ Benched ~~~
Stephanie Valencia

Posted by suzzee on 11-22-11 at 09:30 AM
FEMALES

~~~ The Cast ~~~
Amy O'Hara
Wanda Shirk

~~~ B-List ~~~
Gina Crews
Kelly Bruno
Mikayla Wingle

~~~ C-List ~~~
Christine Shields
Jacquie Berg
Sydney Wheeler

~~~ D-List ~~~
Angie Jakusz
Ashley Trainer
Brooke Struck
Candace Smith
Francesca Hogi
Jolanda Jones
Kathy Sleckman
Liz Kim
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer

~~~ Benched ~~~

I selected Kathy Sleckman and Francesca Hogi from the D List and moved Kathy up to the C List and Francesca down to the Benched category. Result:

FEMALES
~~~ The Cast ~~~
Amy O'Hara
Wanda Shirk

~~~ B-List ~~~
Gina Crews
Kelly Bruno
Mikayla Wingle

~~~ C-List ~~~
Christine Shields
Jacquie Berg
Sydney Wheeler
Jolanda Jones
Kathy Sleckman

~~~ D-List ~~~
Angie Jakusz
Ashley Trainer
Brooke Struck
Candace Smith
Liz Kim
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Nicole Delma
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer

~~~ Benched ~~~
Stephanie Valencia
Francesca Hogi

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by CTgirl on 11-22-11 at 09:34 AM
C list face-off: I moved Christine Shields to the B list and Sydney Wheeler to the D List (she already won 2nd chances Tocantins, she's had her Blows moment! ).

FEMALES
~~~ The Cast ~~~
Amy O'Hara
Wanda Shirk

~~~ B-List ~~~
Gina Crews
Kelly Bruno
Mikayla Wingle
Christine Shields

~~~ C-List ~~~
Jacquie Berg
Jolanda Jones
Kathy Sleckman

~~~ D-List ~~~
Angie Jakusz
Ashley Trainer
Brooke Struck
Candace Smith
Liz Kim
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Nicole Delma
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer
Sydney Wheeler

~~~ Benched ~~~
Stephanie Valencia
Francesca Hogi

Posted by Belle Book on 11-22-11 at 11:53 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-11 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

Looks like I'll choose two people from the "D List" -- I began with the B List but I changed my mind. I'll take Liz Kim and Nicole Delma. Nicole will be benched while Liz will move up to the C List.

FEMALES
~~~ The Cast ~~~
Amy O'Hara
Wanda Shirk

~~~ B-List ~~~
Kelly Bruno
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Mikayla Wingle

~~~ C-List ~~~
Jacquie Berg
Jolanda Jones
Liz Kim
Kathy Sleckman

~~~ D-List ~~~
Angie Jakusz
Ashley Trainer
Brooke Struck
Candace Smith
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer
Sydney Wheeler

~~~ Benched ~~~
Stephanie Valencia
Francesca Hogi
Nicole Delma

Posted by martinigirl on 11-22-11 at 07:10 PM
FEMALES
~~~ The Cast ~~~
Amy O'Hara
Wanda Shirk

~~~ B-List ~~~
Kelly Bruno
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Mikayla Wingle

~~~ C-List ~~~
Jacquie Berg
Jolanda Jones
Liz Kim
Kathy Sleckman

~~~ D-List ~~~
Angie Jakusz
Ashley Trainer
Brooke Struck
Candace Smith
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer
Sydney Wheeler

~~~ Benched ~~~
Stephanie Valencia
Francesca Hogi
Nicole Delma

I will follow the crowd and select from the D List. I selected Candace Smith vs. Ashley Trainer. Candace is benched and Ashley moves up.

FEMALES
~~~ The Cast ~~~
Amy O'Hara
Wanda Shirk

~~~ B-List ~~~
Kelly Bruno
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Mikayla Wingle

~~~ C-List ~~~
Jacquie Berg
Jolanda Jones
Liz Kim
Kathy Sleckman
Ashley Trainer

~~~ D-List ~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer
Sydney Wheeler

~~~ Benched ~~~
Stephanie Valencia
Francesca Hogi
Nicole Delma
Candace Smith

Posted by Georjanna on 11-23-11 at 01:21 AM
From the C-List: Jolanda Jones to the B-List and Jacquie Berg to the D-List

FEMALES
~~~ The Cast ~~~
Amy O'Hara
Wanda Shirk

~~~ B-List ~~~
Kelly Bruno
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Mikayla Wingle
Jolanda Jones

~~~ C-List ~~~
Liz Kim
Kathy Sleckman
Ashley Trainer

~~~ D-List ~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer
Sydney Wheeler
Jacquie Berg

~~~ Benched ~~~
Stephanie Valencia
Francesca Hogi
Nicole Delma
Candace Smith

Posted by suzzee on 11-23-11 at 09:07 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-11 AT 04:33 PM (EST)

oooooops, rules and I have issues. The do-over is below somewhere

Posted by Georjanna on 11-23-11 at 11:05 AM
I think that Tribe said that the face-off opponents must come from the same List. And Kathy was on the C-List when you began your move, but Sydney was already on the D-List.

G

Posted by Belle Book on 11-23-11 at 11:53 AM
Yes, Tribe said that the face-off opponents should be from the same group. So Suzzee either should add Kathy and drop either Ashley or Liz or (more likely) drop Sydney and move one of the others from the D-list up to the C-list. I'd advise Suzzee to move one up from the D-list and drop Sydney to the bench.

Posted by martinigirl on 11-23-11 at 12:02 PM
Ooops, I did my move without seeing this (and I moved Kathy down). Should I delete mine until its resolved?

"Oops...sorry darlin', but..."
Posted by tribephyl on 11-23-11 at 03:51 PM
The rule states that face-offs MUST come from the same group.
This choice has been invalidated. and any future decisions based off of this choice will also be invalidated. Sorry, martinigirl and Belle.

Also...I have posted a re-update of valid listings below.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-23-11 at 09:32 AM
From the B-List: Gina Crews to the A list and Jolanda Jones to the C list.

FEMALES
~~~ The Cast ~~~
Amy O'Hara
Wanda Shirk
Gina Crews

~~~ B-List ~~~
Kelly Bruno
Christine Shields
Mikayla Wingle
Kathy Sleckman

~~~ C-List ~~~
Liz Kim
Ashley Trainer

~~~ D-List ~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer
Jacquie Berg
Jolanda Jones

~~~ Benched ~~~
Stephanie Valencia
Francesca Hogi
Nicole Delma
Candace Smith
Sydney Wheeler

Posted by Georjanna on 11-23-11 at 11:08 AM
You demoted shy, humble Jolanda a List too far. The poor woman is probably devastated ...

G

Posted by martinigirl on 11-23-11 at 11:53 AM
B List Face-off- Kelly Bruno vs. Kathy Sleckman. Kelly moves up, Kathy to the C-List.

FEMALES
~~~ The Cast ~~~
Amy O'Hara
Wanda Shirk
Gina Crews
Kelly Bruno

~~~ B-List ~~~
Christine Shields
Mikayla Wingle

~~~ C-List ~~~
Liz Kim
Ashley Trainer
Kathy Sleckman

~~~ D-List ~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer
Jacquie Berg
Jolanda Jones

~~~ Benched ~~~
Stephanie Valencia
Francesca Hogi
Nicole Delma
Candace Smith
Sydney Wheeler

Posted by Belle Book on 11-23-11 at 11:57 AM
FEMALES
~~~ The Cast ~~~
Amy O'Hara
Wanda Shirk
Gina Crews

~~~ B-List ~~~
Kelly Bruno
Christine Shields
Mikayla Wingle
Kathy Sleckman

~~~ C-List ~~~
Liz Kim
Ashley Trainer

~~~ D-List ~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer
Jacquie Berg
Jolanda Jones

~~~ Benched ~~~
Stephanie Valencia
Francesca Hogi
Nicole Delma
Candace Smith
Sydney Wheeler

I'm dropping Kathy back to the C-list and moving Kelly Bruno up to the cast. I don't think that someone who quit should be allowed in the game. Sorry.

~~~ The Cast ~~~
Amy O'Hara
Wanda Shirk
Gina Crews
Kelly Bruno

~~~ B-List ~~~
Christine Shields
Mikayla Wingle

~~~ C-List ~~~
Liz Kim
Kathy Sleckman
Ashley Trainer

~~~ D-List ~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer
Jacquie Berg
Jolanda Jones

~~~ Benched ~~~
Stephanie Valencia
Francesca Hogi
Nicole Delma
Candace Smith
Sydney Wheeler

"PHASE 2 Quasi- Restart"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-23-11 at 03:56 PM
As of this moment Georj and CTgirl have made the only valid moves for Nov.23rd. Sorry, suzzee, Belle and martinigirl. (You three may compete again today.)

I would ask that we start again with this currently valid list of female potentials:

FEMALES
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews

~~~B-List~~~
Christine Shields
Mikayla Wingle

~~~C-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Jolanda Jones
Kathy Sleckman
Liz Kim

~~~D-List~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Sydney Wheeler
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia

Remember; Face-Offs MUST come from the same group.
One moves up 1 group and the other one moves down 1 group.

"RE: PHASE 2 Quasi- Restart"
Posted by suzzee on 11-23-11 at 04:38 PM
I would ask that we start again with this currently valid list of female potentials: Yes Sir Tribe, duly noted and restarting and rule abiding. Sorry I'm just rule impaired.

FEMALES
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews

~~~B-List~~~
Christine Shields
Mikayla Wingle

~~~C-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Jolanda Jones
Kathy Sleckman
Liz Kim

~~~D-List~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Sydney Wheeler
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia

Remember; Face-Offs MUST come from the same group.
One moves up 1 group and the other one moves down 1 group.

Group B: Christine Shields up to The Cast, Mikayla Wingle down to the C List.

FEMALES
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields

~~~B-List~~~

~~~C-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Jolanda Jones
Kathy Sleckman
Liz Kim
Mikayla Wingle

~~~D-List~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Sydney Wheeler
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by Belle Book on 11-23-11 at 05:08 PM
You forgot to put Kelly Bruno back into the B list, but I'll do that for you:

FEMALES
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields

~~~B-List~~~
Kelly Bruno

~~~C-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Jolanda Jones
Kathy Sleckman
Liz Kim
Mikayla Wingle

~~~D-List~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Sydney Wheeler
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia

I'm moving Liz to the B list and Kathy down to the D list. As I said earlier, I just don't think that someone who quit should be part of the game. Sorry.

FEMALES
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields

~~~B-List~~~
Kelly Bruno
Liz Kim

~~~C-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Jolanda Jones
Mikayla Wingle

~~~D-List~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Sydney Wheeler
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer
Kathy Sleckman

~~~BENCHED~~~
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia

Posted by michel on 11-23-11 at 06:04 PM
From the D-List, I will move Kathleen up to C and put Melinda on the Bench (just like Shane would do!)

FEMALES
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields

~~~B-List~~~
Kelly Bruno
Liz Kim

~~~C-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Jolanda Jones
Mikayla Wingle
Kathy Sleckman

~~~D-List~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Misty Giles
Sydney Wheeler
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia

Posted by martinigirl on 11-23-11 at 08:55 PM
FEMALES
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields

~~~B-List~~~
Kelly Bruno
Liz Kim

~~~C-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Jolanda Jones
Mikayla Wingle
Kathy Sleckman

~~~D-List~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Misty Giles
Sydney Wheeler
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia

From the B list- Kelly Bruno to the cast and Liz Kim to the C List. (I didnt see a rule where we have to leave at least 1 or 2 people on a list.)

FEMALES
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno

~~~B-List~~~

~~~C-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Jolanda Jones
Mikayla Wingle
Kathy Sleckman
Liz Kim

~~~D-List~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Misty Giles
Sydney Wheeler
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia

Posted by michel on 11-24-11 at 08:21 AM
Moved Kathy to B-list (which is a little like Exile islands right now! Maybe Cirie is there waiting.) Dropped Jolanda to D-list

FEMALES
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno

~~~B-List~~~
Kathy Sleckman

~~~C-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Mikayla Wingle
Liz Kim

~~~D-List~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Maralyn Hershey
Mary Sartain
Misty Giles
Sydney Wheeler
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer
Jolanda Jones

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Posted by suzzee on 11-24-11 at 08:52 AM

Moved Maralyn up to C Jolanda to the bench

FEMALES
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno

~~~B-List~~~
Kathy Sleckman

~~~C-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Mikayla Wingle
Liz Kim
Maralyn Hershey

~~~D-List~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Mary Sartain
Misty Giles
Sydney Wheeler
Tanya Vance
Tina Scheer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by DearAbby on 11-24-11 at 09:57 AM
From the D-List: Tanya moves to the C-List and Sydney is benched.

FEMALES
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno

~~~B-List~~~
Kathy Sleckman

~~~C-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Mikayla Wingle
Liz Kim
Maralyn Hershey
Tanya Vance

~~~D-List~~~
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Mary Sartain
Misty Giles
Tina Scheer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler

Posted by Belle Book on 11-24-11 at 01:28 PM
I'm moving Tanya up to the B list and Maralyn back to the C listP

FEMALES
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno

~~~B-List~~~
Kathy Sleckman
Tanya Vance

~~~C-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Mikayla Wingle
Liz Kim

~~~D-List~~~
Maralyn Hershey
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Mary Sartain
Misty Giles
Tina Scheer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler

I hope Kathy gets moved to the C list so I can bench her since she quit in Fans vs. Favorites -- at least I assume she's the Kathy who quit there.

Posted by michel on 11-24-11 at 05:13 PM
No, she's the Kathy that was on hiki during cook islands.

Posted by Belle Book on 11-24-11 at 07:38 PM
There was no Kathy in Cook Islands. The women in that season were Becky, Candice, Cecelia, Cristina, Flicka, Jenny, Parvati, Rebecca, Stephannie and Sundra.

Posted by michel on 11-24-11 at 10:00 PM
Flicka wasn't her real name.

Posted by Belle Book on 11-25-11 at 12:22 PM
Yeah, I know Flicka wasn't the woman's real name, but if you are thinking her real name was Kathy, it was actually Jessica.

Posted by michel on 11-25-11 at 09:33 PM
I was just messin' with you! Yes, Kathleen quit but she was funnier than most contestants put together so maybe you could look the other way for this once.

Posted by Belle Book on 11-25-11 at 09:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-11 AT 09:46 PM (EST)

Sorry, Michel. Although I'm glad that you were just messing with me, I can't overlook Kathy's quitting, no matter how hard you plead with me. The only way I'd overlook someone who chose to leave the game is if they were injured or like Jenna M., they left someone very sick at home and had a feeling that the loved one they left behind was getting even worse. Kathy had no such excuse so no matter how likeable she is, I can't just look the other way.

Posted by taffnic on 11-24-11 at 06:21 PM
FEMALES
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno

~~~B-List~~~
Kathy Sleckman
Tanya Vance

~~~C-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Mikayla Wingle
Liz Kim

~~~D-List~~~
Maralyn Hershey
Angie Jakusz
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Mary Sartain
Misty Giles
Tina Scheer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler

I'm moving Angie Jakusz up to the C list and benching Maralyn Hershey.

FEMALES
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno

~~~B-List~~~
Kathy Sleckman
Tanya Vance

~~~C-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Mikayla Wingle
Liz Kim
Angie Jakusz

~~~D-List~~~
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Mary Sartain
Misty Giles
Tina Scheer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey

creation by Agman

Posted by Georjanna on 11-24-11 at 11:56 PM
From the C-List: Angie Jakusz to the B-List and Ashley Trainer to the D-List

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno

~~~B-List~~~
Kathy Sleckman
Tanya Vance
Angie Jakusz

~~~C-List~~~

Mikayla Wingle
Liz Kim

~~~D-List~~~
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Mary Sartain
Misty Giles
Tina Scheer
Ashley Trainer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey

Posted by Georjanna on 11-25-11 at 00:03 AM
From the B-List: Angie Jakusz to The Cast and Kathy Sleckman to the C-List

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz

~~~B-List~~~
Tanya Vance

~~~C-List~~~

Mikayla Wingle
Liz Kim
Kathy Sleckman

~~~D-List~~~
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Mary Sartain
Misty Giles
Tina Scheer
Ashley Trainer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey

Posted by michel on 11-25-11 at 00:07 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-11 AT 00:08 AM (EST)

Mover Kathy back to B-list (I call foul on georgianna's double move!) And Liz to D

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz

~~~B-List~~~
Tanya Vance
Kathy Sleckman

~~~C-List~~~

Mikayla Wingle

~~~D-List~~~
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg
Mary Sartain
Misty Giles
Tina Scheer
Ashley Trainer
Liz Kim

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey

Posted by Georjanna on 11-25-11 at 00:17 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-11 AT 00:22 AM (EST)

I call foul on georgianna's double move!

It's my understanding that we are allowed to post once daily. And I've posted on November 23rd, November 24th and on November 25th. I don't think that Tribe made any stipulation regarding the length of time between posts. Just between days.

ETA: And Tribe has made it clear that he considers Board Time to be his games' official time.

G

Posted by michel on 11-25-11 at 00:37 AM
I know that but I was all ready to put Kathy on the cast and then you had to mess up my plans.

Nice move by the way!!!

Posted by Georjanna on 11-26-11 at 01:12 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-11 AT 04:10 AM (EST)

I know that but I was all ready to put Kathy on the cast and then you had to mess up my plans.

And I had hoped to get at least one of Jolanda, Tina or Francesca past the gauntlet. But, courtesy of Taffnic, I'll settle for Angie ...

Nice move by the way!!!

Thank you, sir. It was fun.

G

Posted by CTgirl on 11-25-11 at 00:39 AM
Michel - both moves have to come from the same list

Darn board clock - I signed on to make my Thursday move, only to find out that it is already Friday, LOL.

Posted by michel on 11-25-11 at 09:27 AM
They were from the same list: This is what Georgianna had after her moves:

~~~C-List~~~

Mikayla Wingle
Liz Kim
Kathy Sleckman

I can move Kathy up and Liz down.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-25-11 at 09:35 AM
Oh carp, I am sorry michel. All I can say is that I had had a very long day yesterday.

Posted by michel on 11-25-11 at 09:30 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-11 AT 09:32 AM (EST)

Oooops! Too many curls

Posted by Belle Book on 11-25-11 at 12:20 PM
I'm moving Tanya to the cast and Kathy to the C-list. Sorry, Michel, but I don't want a quitter on the cast!

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz
Tanya Vance

~~~B-List~~~

~~~C-List~~~
Mikayla Wingle
Brooke Struck
Kathy Sleckman
Jacquie Berg

~~~D-List~~~
Misty Giles
Ashley Trainer
Liz Kim

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer
Mary Sartain

Posted by CTgirl on 11-26-11 at 09:59 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-11 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

moved to the right spot. I need more caffeine.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-25-11 at 00:42 AM
Using Georgianna's list:

From the D list - Moved Brook Struck to C list and Tina Scheer to the bench

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz

~~~B-List~~~
Tanya Vance

~~~C-List~~~
Mikayla Wingle
Liz Kim
Kathy Sleckman
Brooke Struck

~~~D-List~~~
Jacquie Berg
Mary Sartain
Misty Giles
Ashley Trainer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer

Posted by taffnic on 11-25-11 at 01:57 AM
From the D list moving Jacquie Berg to the C list and Mary Sartain to the bench.

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz

~~~B-List~~~
Tanya Vance

~~~C-List~~~
Mikayla Wingle
Liz Kim
Kathy Sleckman
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg

~~~D-List~~~
Misty Giles
Ashley Trainer

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer
Mary Sartain

courtesy of Cap'n2patch

Posted by michel on 11-25-11 at 09:31 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-11 AT 09:34 AM (EST)

Both CTGirl moves and Taffnic didn't change the two players I had moved so I can simply repost the same move here to avoid confusion and carry on from here. So: Kathy to B-list, Liz to D-list and now we are good

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz

~~~B-List~~~
Tanya Vance
Kathy Sleckman

~~~C-List~~~
Mikayla Wingle
Brooke Struck
Jacquie Berg

~~~D-List~~~
Misty Giles
Ashley Trainer
Liz Kim

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer
Mary Sartain

ETA: Wrong curl!

Posted by DearAbby on 11-25-11 at 09:55 PM
Picking up from Belle's post #62 above ...
From the C-List, Brooke moves up to B and Jacquie moves to D.

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz
Tanya Vance

~~~B-List~~~
Brooke Struck

~~~C-List~~~
Mikayla Wingle
Kathy Sleckman

~~~D-List~~~
Misty Giles
Ashley Trainer
Liz Kim
Jacquie Berg

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer
Mary Sartain

Posted by michel on 11-26-11 at 00:02 AM
Let's move up Misty to C and send Liz to the bench.

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz
Tanya Vance

~~~B-List~~~
Brooke Struck

~~~C-List~~~
Mikayla Wingle
Kathy Sleckman
Misty Giles

~~~D-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Jacquie Berg

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer
Mary Sartain
Liz Kim

Posted by Georjanna on 11-26-11 at 00:56 AM
From the C-List: Mikayla to the B-List and Misty to the D-List

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz
Tanya Vance

~~~B-List~~~
Brooke Struck
Mikayla Wingle

~~~C-List~~~
Kathy Sleckman

~~~D-List~~~
Ashley Trainer
Jacquie Berg
Misty Giles

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer
Mary Sartain
Liz Kim

Posted by CTgirl on 11-26-11 at 10:00 AM
From the D-List: Jacquie to the C-List and Ashley Trainer is benched.

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz
Tanya Vance

~~~B-List~~~
Brooke Struck
Mikayla Wingle

~~~C-List~~~
Kathy Sleckman
Jacquie Berg

~~~D-List~~~
Misty Giles

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer
Mary Sartain
Liz Kim
Ashley Trainer

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 11-26-11 at 11:56 AM
From the B-List: Mikayla moves up to Cast and Brooke moves to the C-List

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz
Tanya Vance
Mikayla Wingle

~~~B-List~~~
<Empty>

~~~C-List~~~
Kathy Sleckman
Jacquie Berg
Brooke Struck

~~~D-List~~~
Misty Giles

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer
Mary Sartain
Liz Kim
Ashley Trainer

Posted by taffnic on 11-26-11 at 11:59 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-11 AT 12:02 PM (EST)

From the C list, Jacquie Berg to the B list and Kathy Sleckman to the D list.

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz
Tanya Vance
Mikayla Wingle

~~~B-List~~~
Jacquie Berg

~~~C-List~~~
Brooke Struck

~~~D-List~~~
Misty Giles
Kathy Sleckman

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer
Mary Sartain
Liz Kim
Ashley Trainer

Posted by martinigirl on 11-26-11 at 12:12 PM
~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz
Tanya Vance
Mikayla Wingle

~~~B-List~~~
Jacquie Berg

~~~C-List~~~
Brooke Struck

~~~D-List~~~
Misty Giles
Kathy Sleckman

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer
Mary Sartain
Liz Kim
Ashley Trainer

I only have 1 move- Misty vs Kathy. Kathy benched Misty to the C List.

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz
Tanya Vance
Mikayla Wingle

~~~B-List~~~
Jacquie Berg

~~~C-List~~~
Brooke Struck
Misty Giles

~~~D-List~~~

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer
Mary Sartain
Liz Kim
Ashley Trainer
Kathy Sleckman

Posted by DearAbby on 11-26-11 at 12:45 PM
Not much to choose from ...

From the C-List, Misty moves to B and Brooke moves to D

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz
Tanya Vance
Mikayla Wingle

~~~B-List~~~
Jacquie Berg
Misty Giles

~~~C-List~~~

~~~D-List~~~
Brooke Struck

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer
Mary Sartain
Liz Kim
Ashley Trainer
Kathy Sleckman

Posted by Belle Book on 11-26-11 at 12:51 PM
Thanks for benching Kathy, Martingirl!

I'm moving Misty back down to the C-list and moving Jacquie to the Cast. Or maybe I should move Misty to the D-list, since Brooke is the only person there.

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz
Tanya Vance
Mikayla Wingle
Jacquie Berg

~~~B-List~~~

~~~C-List~~~
Misty Giles

~~~D-List~~~
Brooke Struck

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer
Mary Sartain
Liz Kim
Ashley Trainer
Kathy Sleckman

If someone wants to move Misty down (or Brooke up) so that they can battle each other out, feel free to do so.

Posted by krismiss2us on 11-26-11 at 01:37 PM
i really don't understand how this game works but would like to join in later, if i'm understanding how it works....so someone tell me if i have this right:

Once you all have figured out who the players are, you all are going to "give them a second chance" and do a play-by-play as would happen in survivor to determine who would've won?

Posted by suzzee on 11-26-11 at 03:25 PM
exactly Kris

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by krismiss2us on 11-26-11 at 06:46 PM
so can i join in at that point? cuz honestly i have no clue who any of these people are and it's entirely toomuch research to try to decide who i liked on a particular season 10 or more years ago (i can barely remember what i had for breakfast!!) so my thought is all ya'll duke out who's int eh finals and then i can research the finalists and help with that part of the game...unless it's against the rules. that'll learn me, right? but anyway, if someone can let me know if i can join later or not, i'd appreciate it!

"Hiya kris!"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-26-11 at 08:15 PM

Yes, you may join in.
You may join in at any time you want to. Or not want to.
Up to you.
The game is open to anyone and since there are no points to be earned there will be no need for a cemented list of players.
Plain and simple: If you can't be here, then you don't get to influence the eventual outcome.
And if the finals are your only draw, then by all means wait until the finals. Again, up to you.

When I do begin the actual tournament, I will go more into depth about all aspects of the season and the player/posters position (and duties) throughout.

As of now, I still have to finish casting and for the 3rd season of Survivor 2nd Chances' first twist I wanted to open up the casting couch decisions to the players as well. (BTW, Moving onto Males BELOW.)
In the future, I can hype/promise a couple of games, this season, that WILL require posters to play against each other, for special, singular prizes. These prizes will most likely be paid by offering choices, wherein the winner will get to solely choose the outcome of the next phase; be it switches, rewards/immunities, twists, whatever.
Overall and for the most part, each player will be part of a group of people who will "influence" the outcome.

I'd lvoe to have you play and really, even if you don't remember some of these people, your participation/vote would still be encouraged.

Posted by suzzee on 11-26-11 at 03:37 PM
The perfect opportunity for some legal rule massaging.

Moving Misty up to B and if I may be so bold and Tribe doesn't spank me I'll be moving Brooke to the bench. So sort of by default Misty will wind up in the cast and we can start working on the eye candy. (nudge-nudge)
I'm shameless

~~~THE CAST~~~
Wanda Shirk
Amy O'Hara
Gina Crews
Christine Shields
Kelly Bruno
Angie Jakusz
Tanya Vance
Mikayla Wingle
Jacquie Berg

~~~B-List~~~
Misty Giles
~~~C-List~~~

~~~D-List~~~

~~~BENCHED~~~
Melinda Hyder
Francesca Hogi
Candace Smith
Nicole Delma
Stephanie Valencia
Jolanda Jones
Sydney Wheeler
Maralyn Hershey
Tina Scheer
Mary Sartain
Liz Kim
Ashley Trainer
Kathy Sleckman
Brooke Struck

Hey if Burnett can do it so can I

"This is a sanctioned call!"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-26-11 at 08:25 PM
I knew I should have written something about the last few singularly grouped survivor females, an "if we need to" type of scenario fixer, with the last edit, but it was late, I've been working 2 jobs, Thanksgiving and a total of 12 hours behind the wheel of a car in the last 4 days (And I mentioned family, right?) I couldn't wrap my head around how to write it clearly. Or if we'd even make that point before I could get back to write one.

Thankfully, I have the next 16 hours off and in that break have come upon the answer, Thank you suzzee for, yes, rule grooming.

It is ruled that Brooke Struck has moved to the bench, thus making 14 females benched and Misty Giles automatically makes The Cast.
The Female 2nd Chancers have been decided.

Next up... The Males.
Play fair, Be nice, and Hope for the Hunkiest.

"Phase 2 (cont.): The Males"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-26-11 at 08:54 PM
Now let's get to casting the Survivor 2nd Chances MALES.
Your job will be to choose 2 survivors, from the same group, move one survivor up into the next higher group and move the other one down into the next lower group.
For instance, two "B-List" survivors face-off. 1 moves up to "The Cast" and the other moves down to the "C-List".
Rule: Once a Survivor reaches "The Cast", they have officially made this season's cast list and cannot be removed from it... yet.
Rule: Once a survivor has been "Benched", they must sit-out the rest of this challenge. Their ultimate fate determined by available spots after Phase 3 (if there are any, they may be used as WildCard participants).
Rule: Once we have either 10 males in "The Cast" OR we have 10 males "Benched", I will move on to the Full Reveal.
Sub-Rule: When down to 2 remaining survivors (and equal numbers of spots on The Cast or Benched available), 1 player will have to make a sudden death choice.
Regardless of Alphabet-List Group, 1 of them must move to The Cast, the other 1 to be Benched.

Rule: Each player will be allowed 1 Face-Off, per calendar date. (This includes the sudden-death rule as well.) BOARDTIME is law and if the date is different, it will be valid. Regardless of how many hours (or minutes) have passed.

Request: For the ease and cleanliness of this game it is best if you copy the list from the player above you, choose your face-off, make your moves (1 Up & 1 Down) and post your reply.
Please also make note of your survivor face-off and their moves in your reply. It's easier to correct possible mistakes if there are some breadcrumbs to follow. Thank you.

MALES
~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Jimmy Johnson
Marcus Lehman
Russell Swan

~~~ C-List ~~~
Brady Finta
Ibrehem Rahman
J.P. Calderon
James Miller
Silas Gaither

~~~ D-List ~~~
Anthony Robinson
Bobby Mason
Brian Corridan
Dan Kay
GC Brown
Hunter Ellis
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Rocky Reid

~~~ Benched ~~~

"RE: Phase 2 (cont.): The Males"
Posted by taffnic on 11-26-11 at 09:58 PM
From the C list moving Brady Finta to B list and J.P. Calderon to the D list.

MALES
~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Jimmy Johnson
Marcus Lehman
Russell Swan
Brady Finta

~~~ C-List ~~~
Ibrehem Rahman
James Miller
Silas Gaither

~~~ D-List ~~~
Anthony Robinson
Bobby Mason
Brian Corridan
Dan Kay
GC Brown
Hunter Ellis
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Rocky Reid
J.P. Calderon

~~~ Benched ~~~

Posted by michel on 11-26-11 at 10:07 PM
From D-list, moving up Bobdawg and benching G-sizzle

MALES
~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Jimmy Johnson
Marcus Lehman
Russell Swan
Brady Finta

~~~ C-List ~~~
Ibrehem Rahman
James Miller
Silas Gaither
Bobby Mason

~~~ D-List ~~~
Anthony Robinson
Brian Corridan
Dan Kay
Hunter Ellis
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Rocky Reid
J.P. Calderon

~~~ Benched ~~~

GC Brown

Posted by DearAbby on 11-26-11 at 10:24 PM
From the B-List, RusSwell makes the cast, and Marcus moves down to the C-List.

MALES
~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Jimmy Johnson
Brady Finta

~~~ C-List ~~~
Ibrehem Rahman
James Miller
Silas Gaither
Bobby Mason
Marcus Lehman

~~~ D-List ~~~
Anthony Robinson
Brian Corridan
Dan Kay
Hunter Ellis
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Rocky Reid
J.P. Calderon

~~~ Benched ~~~
GC Brown

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 11-26-11 at 11:28 PM
From the D List: Hunter UP, Anthony BENCHED

MALES
~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Jimmy Johnson
Brady Finta

~~~ C-List ~~~
Hunter Ellis
Ibrehem Rahman
James Miller
Silas Gaither
Bobby Mason
Marcus Lehman

~~~ D-List ~~~
Brian Corridan
Dan Kay
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Rocky Reid
J.P. Calderon

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown

Posted by CTgirl on 11-27-11 at 00:52 AM
Vote for the hunkiest! Vote for the hunkiest!
Ok, not yet, Brian Corridan to C-List, Dan Kay is benched.

MALES
~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Jimmy Johnson
Brady Finta

~~~ C-List ~~~
Hunter Ellis
Ibrehem Rahman
James Miller
Silas Gaither
Bobby Mason
Marcus Lehman
Brian Corridan

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Rocky Reid
J.P. Calderon

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay

Posted by taffnic on 11-27-11 at 00:59 AM
From the B list, Brady Finta to the in crowd and Jimmy Johnson to the C list.

MALES
~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~

~~~ C-List ~~~
Hunter Ellis
Ibrehem Rahman
James Miller
Silas Gaither
Bobby Mason
Marcus Lehman
Brian Corridan
Jimmy Johnson

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Rocky Reid
J.P. Calderon

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay

Posted by michel on 11-27-11 at 03:23 AM
Bobdawg has tob e on the cast so I move him up to the B-list. As for the person to drop, we have two quitters so which one to choose? I'll go with Ibrehem down to the D-list.

MALES
~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Bobby Mason

~~~ C-List ~~~
Hunter Ellis
James Miller
Silas Gaither
Marcus Lehman
Brian Corridan
Jimmy Johnson

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Rocky Reid
J.P. Calderon
Ibrehem Rahman

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 11-27-11 at 07:47 AM
From the C-List: Silas UP, Jimmy J. DOWN

MALES
~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Bobby Mason
Silas Gaither

~~~ C-List ~~~
Hunter Ellis
James Miller
Marcus Lehman
Brian Corridan

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Rocky Reid
J.P. Calderon
Ibrehem Rahman
Jimmy Johnson

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay

Posted by martinigirl on 11-27-11 at 01:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-11 AT 01:12 PM (EST)

MALES
~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Bobby Mason
Silas Gaither

~~~ C-List ~~~
Hunter Ellis
James Miller
Marcus Lehman
Brian Corridan

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Rocky Reid
J.P. Calderon
Ibrehem Rahman
Jimmy Johnson

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay

From the D List- J.P. Calderon vs. Rocky Reid. J.P to the C List and Rocky Benched.

MALES
~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Bobby Mason
Silas Gaither

~~~ C-List ~~~
Hunter Ellis
James Miller
Marcus Lehman
Brian Corridan
J.P. Calderon

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Ibrehem Rahman
Jimmy Johnson

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid

*edited since I forgot to remove JP from the D-List...(ooops)

Posted by suzzee on 11-27-11 at 02:46 PM
From C: Marcus Lehman up, Hunter Ellis down.

MALES
~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Bobby Mason
Silas Gaither
Marcus Lehman

~~~ C-List ~~~

James Miller
Brian Corridan
J.P. Calderon

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Ibrehem Rahman
Jimmy Johnson
Hunter Ellis

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by Belle Book on 11-27-11 at 05:22 PM
From the B list: Marcus Lehman moves to the In Crowd, Silas Gaither moves back to the C-list:

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Bobby Mason

~~~ C-List ~~~

James Miller
Brian Corridan
J.P. Calderon
Silas Gaither

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Ibrehem Rahman
Jimmy Johnson
Hunter Ellis

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid

Posted by DearAbby on 11-27-11 at 11:35 PM
From the C-List, James Miller down to D and J.P. Calderon up to B.

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Bobby Mason
J.P. Calderon

~~~ C-List ~~~
Brian Corridan
Silas Gaither

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Ibrehem Rahman
Jimmy Johnson
Hunter Ellis
James Miller

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid

Posted by taffnic on 11-28-11 at 01:24 AM
From the D list: Ibrehem Rahman to C list and Jimmy Johnson to the bench.

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Bobby Mason
J.P. Calderon

~~~ C-List ~~~
Brian Corridan
Silas Gaither
Ibrehem Rahman

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Hunter Ellis
James Miller

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid
Jimmy Johnson

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 11-28-11 at 01:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-11 AT 01:28 AM (EST)

D-List: Hunter up, James Benched.

ETF: taffnic's vote

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Bobby Mason
J.P. Calderon

~~~ C-List ~~~
Brian Corridan
Silas Gaither
Ibrehem Rahman
Hunter Ellis

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid
Jimmy Johnson
James Miller

Posted by CTgirl on 11-28-11 at 01:37 AM
From the C-List - Brian up to the B list and Ibraham down to D

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Bobby Mason
J.P. Calderon
Brian Corridan

~~~ C-List ~~~
Silas Gaither
Hunter Ellis

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Ibrehem Rahman

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid
Jimmy Johnson
James Miller

Posted by michel on 11-28-11 at 08:43 AM
Putting Bobby in the cast and knocking JP back to C-list

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman
Bobby Mason

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Brian Corridan

~~~ C-List ~~~
Silas Gaither
Hunter Ellis
J.P. Calderon

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Ibrehem Rahman

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid
Jimmy Johnson
James Miller

Posted by Belle Book on 11-28-11 at 06:14 PM
Moving Hunter up to the B-list and Silas down to the D-list:

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman
Bobby Mason

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Brian Corridan
Hunter Ellis

~~~ C-List ~~~
J.P. Calderon

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Robb Zbacnik
Ibrehem Rahman
Silas Gaither

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid
Jimmy Johnson
James Miller

Posted by DearAbby on 11-28-11 at 11:18 PM
From the D-List: Ibrehem up to C and Robb to the bench.

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman
Bobby Mason

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Brian Corridan
Hunter Ellis

~~~ C-List ~~~
J.P. Calderon
Ibrehem Rahman

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Silas Gaither

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid
Jimmy Johnson
James Miller
Robb Zbacnik

"no matter..."
Posted by krismiss2us on 11-29-11 at 00:46 AM
how many times i read these posts, i just don't get it. i will wait to join...if at all! i am soooooooooooooo confused!!!

Posted by CTgirl on 11-29-11 at 01:06 AM
Brian to the In Crowd - Hunter to the C List

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman
Bobby Mason
Brian Corridan

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~

~~ C-List ~~~
J.P. Calderon
Ibrehem Rahman
Hunter Ellis

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Silas Gaither

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid
Jimmy Johnson
James Miller
Robb Zbacnik

Posted by taffnic on 11-29-11 at 01:38 AM
From C list, Ibrehem Rahman to B list and J.P. Calderon to D list

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman
Bobby Mason
Brian Corridan

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Ibrehem Rahman

~~ C-List ~~~
Hunter Ellis

~~~ D-List ~~~
Kel Gleason
Silas Gaither
J.P. Calderon

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid
Jimmy Johnson
James Miller
Robb Zbacnik

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 11-29-11 at 08:13 AM
From D-List: Kel Down, Silas Up

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman
Bobby Mason
Brian Corridan

~~~ B-List ~~~ ~
Ibrehem Rahman

~~ C-List ~~~
Hunter Ellis
Silas Gaither

~~~ D-List ~~~
J.P. Calderon

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid
Jimmy Johnson
James Miller
Robb Zbacnik
Kel Gleason

Posted by michel on 11-29-11 at 08:31 AM
From C-list: Hunter up, Silas down

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman
Bobby Mason
Brian Corridan

~~ B-List ~~~
Hunter Ellis
Ibrehem Rahman

~~ C-List ~~~

~~~ D-List ~~~
J.P. Calderon
Silas Gaither

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid
Jimmy Johnson
James Miller
Robb Zbacnik
Kel Gleason

Posted by suzzee on 11-29-11 at 09:38 AM
From D-list: Silas up, J.P. benched.

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman
Bobby Mason
Brian Corridan

~~ B-List ~~~
Hunter Ellis
Ibrehem Rahman

~~ C-List ~~~
Silas Gaither

~~~ D-List ~~~

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid
Jimmy Johnson
James Miller
Robb Zbacnik
Kel Gleason
J.P. Calderon

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by Belle Book on 11-29-11 at 01:13 PM
I'm moving Hunter up to the cast and Ibreheim down to face off against Silas for the final position:

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman
Bobby Mason
Brian Corridan
Hunter Ellis

~~ B-List ~~~

~~ C-List ~~~
Silas Gaither
Ibreheim Rahman

~~~ D-List ~~~

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid
Jimmy Johnson
James Miller
Robb Zbacnik
Kel Gleason
J.P. Calderon

I personally hope Silas is benched but it's up to the last voter.

"Ibrehem VS. Silas: Last Face-Off"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-29-11 at 03:17 PM
Whomever picks the last Face-Off with Silas and Ibrehem, even though they are both in C-List, please move 1 to the Cast and the other 1 to the Bench.

Posted by michel on 11-29-11 at 07:21 PM
I thought you hated quitters? Ibrehem completely gave up, wanted to go home but then Koror gave him immunity so he had to stay but, really, he had quit the game.

Posted by Belle Book on 11-29-11 at 08:15 PM
Truthfully, I hadn't thought of Ibreheim as a quitter. If he was one, I'd forgotten it. And I remembered Silas being a snake more.

Posted by DearAbby on 11-29-11 at 07:54 PM
Sorry, michel, but if Ibrehem was a quitter, I don't remember it that way and must've blocked it out of my memory. I'm moving him to the cast and sending Silas to the bench.

~~~ In Crowd ~~~
Aaron Reisberger
Jonathan Libby
Michael Skupin
Russell Swan
Brady Finta
Marcus Lehman
Bobby Mason
Brian Corridan
Hunter Ellis
Ibrehem Rahman

~~ B-List ~~~

~~ C-List ~~~

~~~ D-List ~~~

~~~ Benched ~~~
Anthony Robinson
GC Brown
Dan Kay
Rocky Reid
Jimmy Johnson
James Miller
Robb Zbacnik
Kel Gleason
J.P. Calderon
Silas Gaither

"Thank you all...Casting is finished"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-30-11 at 01:01 AM
It's official. We have our 20 participants for the 3rd season of Survivor 2nd Chances.
I still need to do some last minute jiggering with them all but I present to you the 20 castaways who will be vying for the title of Survivor 2nd Chances Champion.

From S2: Australian Outback we have Michael Skupin.
S4: Marquesas gives us both Hunter Ellis and Gina Crews.
S5: Thailand lends us Tanya Vance.
From S9: Vanuatu we get Brady Finta.
S10: Palau has the biggest contingent, with Jonathan Libby, Wanda Shirk, Angie Jakusz and Ibrehem Rahman.
S11: Guatemala gives us the pair of Brian Corridan and Amy O'Hara.
S12: Panama donates Bobby Mason and Misty Giles.
From S15: China we have Aaron Reisberger.
S17: Gabon gives us both Jacquie Berg and Marcus Lehman.
S20: Samoa lends us Russell Swan.
S22: Nicaragua gives us Kelly Bruno.
and currently running season S23: South Pacific has for us Mikayla Wingle and Christine Shields.

Of these 20 you will no doubt have your favorites.
And a fair amount of others who aren't.
Soon all of us will embark on a journey, through twists, turns, challenges, advantages, votes and boots, until just 1 of these past survivors stands atop all others and is crowned Survivor 2nd Chances Champion.

Please seek out the official start of the game, which will be posted in a different thread and is due to appear in a few days.

Thank you, ahead of time, for all of the countless hours you could spend on this season. I hope I can make it fun for you as well.

"RE: Thank you all...Casting is finished"
Posted by michel on 11-30-11 at 06:12 PM
What a sorry lot we have:

>From S2: Australian Outback we have
>Michael Skupin.

Mike's an idiot...

>S4: Marquesas gives us both Hunter
>Ellis
and Gina Crews.

That dumbass told Rob he didn't want an alliance.

>S5: Thailand lends us Tanya Vance.

She'll probably fall sick again. Thailand was a bad season but it did have some good characters yet we managed to pick up the one that didn't say a single word.

>
>From S9: Vanuatu we get Brady
>Finta

This dumbass told Sarge that he didn't want him in his alliance.

>S10: Palau has the biggest contingent,
>with Jonathan Libby, Wanda Shirk,
>Angie Jakusz and Ibrehem Rahman.

Wow! Two of the biggest losers and a quitter. Palau is one of the worst seasons ever and we've managed to get three of the worse out of that bunch.

>S11: Guatemala gives us the pair
>of Brian Corridan and Amy
>O'Hara

He worked so hard to save Lydia that he showed everyone he was a dangerous schemer.

>S12: Panama donates Bobby Mason and
>Misty Giles.

She was stupid enough to volunteer to go to Exile Island when Danielle was ready to go. He just had to take a dump in the new wood shed!

>From S15: China we have Aaron
>Reisberger

Dumbass had to argue with JR in front of Jaime.

>S17: Gabon gives us both Jacquie
>Berg
and Marcus Lehman.

Two of the most boring players ever. Imagine, they had a showmance going and SEEBS didn't even bother showing it because they were already a boring couple.

>S20: Samoa lends us Russell Swan.

Russell was another idiot.

>S22: Nicaragua gives us Kelly Bruno.

Without Na'Onka, she won't have a thing to say.

>and currently running season S23: South
>Pacific has for us Mikayla
>Wingle
and Christine Shields.

Why give them a second chance before their season is even over?

Putting this cast on TV would mean horrible ratings.

Posted by tribephyl on 11-30-11 at 08:19 PM
lol.

I'll admit I'm stymied by a few of them but it should be interesting if only because they HAVE to create some sort of story for this season.
I do detect a sense of admiration coming from you towards both Brian and BobDawg. Perhaps enough to see if they make it to the end? Or are they the decoys to hide your true feelings towards Mike and Russell? Or is Angie the dog that didn't bark?

Posted by CTgirl on 11-30-11 at 08:28 PM
Also notice he had nothing bad to say about Amy O'Hara!

Posted by michel on 11-30-11 at 10:49 PM
Amy lost a challenge to Stephenie. How bad do you need to be for that?

Posted by michel on 11-30-11 at 10:48 PM
That Brian was a dumbass who playe too hard too fast. Angie is a dog.

However, we didn't see enough of Bob Dawg:

http://funny115.com/v2/100.htm

Posted by suzzee on 12-01-11 at 11:09 AM
Of course they're idiots who else would be cast? Just like a real season. Redemption Glacier? Just a bunch of ice-holes.

Your Low Rent Island Getaway

"2nd Chances very own Spoiler"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-30-11 at 09:07 PM
Hello folks! My signame is S2CSeeker.
I have been scouring the globe trying to piece together the buzz for the upcoming season of Survivor 2nd Chances.
I see the cast was just leaked but so far the location is still up in the air.
Well, not any longer.

So buckle in...

from twitzer
@InuitFace: I just got the job working with an american game show production called survivor 2nd chances. I'll be spending the next few months just outside my hometown of Igloolik.

@NanookInukshuk: I just had to say it. That guy tribephyl is a great guy. Not a fan of his stuff but boy can he drop some cash. Bought all our wood saying he's building a Longhouse in the snow.

@I_See_Nunavut: I just hauled three huge fancy trailers from Toronto back home. Not mine of course but they do belong to someone famous. Guess who? Nope. Not Jeff Probst. But close...

These three twitz seem to point to the production heading to Canada. Far far north Canada. A cold weather survivor? You betcha. Also looks like Igloolik is gonna be the base of operations. I wonder if this does anything to energize the Canadian contingent?

Stay tuned for more...I have some twist bombs to drop on ya' as well. (In due time.)

"RE: 2nd Chances very own Spoiler"
Posted by michel on 11-30-11 at 10:44 PM
I feel this is part of our PM's "Plan Nord". We are selling our territory to the Americans, Chinese and Tribe!

Posted by suzzee on 12-01-11 at 11:06 AM
@Madame_Sno_Bunny: Word on the glacier is there's a big wind coming and there's some guy wearing a mink coat and fedora handing out wads of cold hard cash......

Posted by martinigirl on 12-01-11 at 12:31 PM
Well, there goes our shirtless male eye candy!

Does this mean that Mikayla wont be called the "whore of babylon" this season?

Posted by michel on 12-01-11 at 06:44 PM
She can still be the b*tch of Baffin or the Trollop of Thulé or the Slut of Siberia.