URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1341
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dyck a Cheater?"

Posted by Vixxxen on 09-11-07 at 06:54 PM
Check out this vid I discovered and what do you think?

http://realitytvcalendar.com/shows/bb8/bs/bs-110-9347-p1.html?submit=#####+Admits+To+Cheating+-+BB+Does+Nothing%0D%0ACommentary+by+Big+Sister

He has an unfair advantage compared to the rest of them. It makes me very angry that BB has done nothing about it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Dyck a Cheater?"
Posted by sobfireman on 09-12-07 at 08:38 AM
I viewed the clip and I dont think it matters. it seems ED is too stupid to figure out his own code, Jen Jameka Joe Jessica...duh

Posted by Memaw on 09-12-07 at 09:27 AM
yeah...look how he ramped and raved after Zach put him and Danielle on the block and Danielle won the POV that Zack was a gonner. That he was not going to be in the final 3!

Ha...Ha...Ha...dickeypoo! Looks like your daughter has something else in mind, cause it's now you, zack, and your daughter that's hopping over the bunny rabbit clutching onto your keys...

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-12-07 at 11:33 AM
My browser didn't load the page. Synopsis, please?

Posted by Snidget on 09-12-07 at 11:50 AM
Basically the last paragraph of Vincent's letter if Dick got a letter from him during his HOH would have a code.

The first letter and last letter of the paragraph would be initials of houseguests Dick should not trust.

Posted by vince3 on 09-12-07 at 11:56 AM
The irony being that the people who he figured out his son meant were gone from the house by the time he got the letter.........

Posted by Glow on 09-13-07 at 01:38 PM
Apparently they said the reasoning for not penalizing him is because it had no effect on the game like, you know, eating an apple (and a turkey burger and cottage cheese and a cucumber) does.

Posted by Bravegirl on 09-13-07 at 01:49 PM
I'm curious. Did D ick receive this letter during his first HOH or the last one??

Posted by Snidget on 09-13-07 at 08:53 PM
The last one.

Posted by FishWoman on 09-13-07 at 02:59 PM
Ugh! I am strangling on my rage at the preferential treatment this bozo receives!

~~

Posted by Bambisjoy on 09-16-07 at 05:14 PM
The thing I don't understand and haven't seen a real explanation for is this -- why is Big Brother so focused on favoring the Donatos to begin with? I absolutely agree that the editing has been to make them look better and they get away with discretions no one else does -- but why? Is it as simple as better ratings? Or is there something else I'm totally missing. Usually when someone pushes their own agenda, there is at least a good reason. Right?

Posted by Snidget on 09-16-07 at 05:28 PM
Typically on BB the most evil of the people in the house has the worst of their behavior edited out. This isn't some new thing favoring the Donatos. It has happened every season I've watched (and I've followed the feeds even if it is just reading the boards)

Mostly because they do not know who is going to win, and they want there to be people who actually like the winner they have to edit anyone in the house so we will be OK with them winning. So they had a favorable edit all along because if they won they needed to be likable villains. They couldn't get all of the villain out but they could shield people from the worst of it (and frankly a lot of it they couldn't air on network TV anyway).

Now they can't hide the behavior on the live feeds, but most of the people who watch the show do not pay attention to the feeds so don't know how bad the edited out stuff was.

Any show wants the winner to be likable or at least tolerable, so you can see this in any show. It is just part of good story telling. In BB it is just more obvious because we see a lot of the raw footage. With a show where you have all the footage and know who won it is easier to decide if you can really make someone that "person we love to hate". On BB they can't edit someone as totally despicable (even if they are) because they might end up in the final two. After all historically there have been a lot of despicable people in the final two.

Posted by ANTIDICK on 09-13-07 at 08:30 PM
I think the whole Big Brother this season was fixed. I can't either ##### or Danielle. They suck!!

Posted by agman on 09-13-07 at 09:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-07 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

>I think the whole Big Brother
>this season was fixed. I
>can't either ##### or Danielle.
>They suck!!

I agree with your feeling, and I must add that I really just couldn't find anyone I really liked this year! Usually there is at least one person whom I would like to see win, this year I wish none of them would get any money.

Smokey's mom opens the shop!

Posted by Bravegirl on 09-14-07 at 11:31 AM
>LAST EDITED ON 09-13-07
>AT 09:09 PM (EST)

>
>>I think the whole Big Brother
>>this season was fixed. I
>>can't either ##### or Danielle.
>>They suck!!
>
> I agree
>with your feeling, and I
>must add that I really
>just couldn't find anyone I
>really liked this year!
>Usually there is at least
>one person whom I would
>like to see win, this
>year I wish none of
>them would get any
>money.
>
>
>
>
I agree completely with you both. But PLEASE don't use the 'suck' word. I must have heard it at least 500 times coming out of Danielle's whinny mouth this summer! I never want to hear that word again!

Posted by shaneperry on 09-14-07 at 02:49 PM
If Dyck was not a white guy he would have been kicked off the show long time ago. he physicaly assaults Jen and verbaly assaults everyone else,yet BB says nothing and allows him to stay. something is very wrong.

Posted by fedcamper on 09-16-07 at 03:01 AM
How can you tell what color he is all covered with those gross tattoos?

Posted by JordanG on 09-16-07 at 05:21 PM
Previously I stated and I do believe that it is wrong of CBS to condone bullying and reward the bully. This is sending a terrible message to the children who are bullies. They should have kicked him off the show the first time it happened. I have never seen such an verbally abusive show. In fact, I quit watching it because of this and just read the posts to see who was winning and really shocked by it.