URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1339
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 12 Live Feeds Week 7: Britney's Barbie HoH House to Double Eviction"

Posted by vince3 on 08-19-10 at 09:11 PM
Matt whipped out the Diamond POV so hard that he basically broke it off of the necklace band. He scorched Brendon about being 'so close' to getting rid of him, but not close enough... He then put up Kathy, who got swept out by a happly surprised voting pool.

Britney then won the HoH Competition in the Target Isolation Booths of Doom... which was about a game of Big Brother Says that they had to deal with Wednesday... Enzo had to be constantly asked for his answer, but he was the other finalist in the game...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Double Eviction"
Posted by vince3 on 08-19-10 at 09:20 PM
They are getting consistent with their timing, aren't they?

Last season at this time was the last possible chance for the Coup D'Etat that Jeff used to save himself and Jordan and the next live show was scheduled for Double Eviction... the only reason that it didn't completely go through was because of the Ultimat Chima Bomb taking care of the first elimination a little early... and that weeks' POV got turned into an HoH... they then played the POV for the live show that week... (it probably was the pre-planned HoH for that cycle, I believe...)

This season, we have someone that may be ready to explode in Brendon, and he couldn't even compete in the HoH because he was the outgoing HoH and the Diamond POV didn't change that... and the whole cage is probably against him, especially now...

"RE: Big Brother 12 Live Feeds Week 7: Britney's Barbie HoH House to Double Eviction"
Posted by michel on 08-19-10 at 10:42 PM
What happened to Britney being toast because of Matt's POV? Things change quickly, don't they?

"RE: Big Brother 12 Live Feeds Week 7: Britney's Barbie HoH House to Double Eviction"
Posted by Estee on 08-19-10 at 10:46 PM
I thought Matt would have the Genius to get rid of a challenge threat instead of a challenge drag.

Obviously not.

Posted by michel on 08-19-10 at 11:07 PM
Using logic on the Hamsters isn't easy!!
You mentioned that you thought the rats were throwing Britney under the bus and it sure sounded that way when Julie said the saboteur's reign was over just before the voting ceremony. With Kathy being the suspected saboteur that could have helped her if Matt had been hesitating.

Posted by BrassFan on 08-20-10 at 08:27 AM
>I thought Matt would have the
>Genius to get rid of
>a challenge threat instead of
>a challenge drag.
>
>Obviously not.

Actually, I think it was smarter to get rid of Kathy.

He knows that Enzo and Hayden were going to cut him loose, so he knows where he stands with the Brigade. Cutting Britney loose means that:

--He loses Ragan as an ally
--He loses Lane as an ally

He must think he's already lost Enzo and Hayden...So, ousting Britney means he's stuck having to make an alliance with Brendon and Kathy.

Or, he cuts out Kathy (who everyone seems to dislike--based on their actions in the hallway by the diary room) and he keeps his side alliance with Ragan and Britney tight.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-20-10 at 10:08 AM
I agree with you and OFG below. Also, Matt has continually had to rely on himself in challenges. In Matt's mind, the Brigade cannot win a challenge. Hayden and Enzo have pretty much sucked up to Brendon, Britney and Ragan really haven't. Perhaps he now trusts Britney and Ragan more than the Brigade.

Matt clearly threw the HOH, as evidenced by his smirk/wink at us when he went out of the challenge.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Belle Book on 08-20-10 at 05:22 PM
There were probably a couple of reasons for it. First, everyone (mistakenly) believed Kathy was the saboteur. Matt probably wanted the Saboteur out of the house asap. Second, Kathy is a floater and doesn't really have anyone on her side. Britney is friendly with Lane and Ragan (I think) and Matt was with the Brigade. If he put up Britney, Ragan might get mad at him. If he put up Enzo or Hayden, he'd burn his bridges with the others in the Brigade. At that point, Kathy was the safest choice, since he couldn't get rid of Brendon.

Posted by vince3 on 08-19-10 at 11:39 PM
I think the timing of Ragan's final Stabo act to Enzo's bed might've been the push toward Kathy... Enzo showed it around the cage to everyone, while she snoozed, and she just happened to be the person who made his bed right before the note got put there...

Add to that the appearance that she was tanking comps on purpose... they thought that would hit the 2nd Stabo, Jury threat if she somehow made it to the end, and everything else all in one with that shot...

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 08-19-10 at 11:50 PM
I should have known better to click into this forum before the show airs in my time zone ... I always like to not know who wins HOH as there isn't much other suspense all week --oh well.

I would guess that Matt never let go of the idea that Kathy is gunning for him, from that first vote, and then him putting her up for it. Matt has a history of targeting people who target Matt and not thinking about the big picture.

I also think that Britney and Ragan are close, and that Matt-Ragan-Britney-Lane could be a force if the Brigade splits. Enzo and Hayden are not on the Matt train. He's at the bottom of that alliance. Britney wants Brendon out (boy will he be mad).

Not entirely a bad move, considering he only had two non-Brigade choices.

Posted by BrassFan on 08-20-10 at 12:09 PM
I'm not sure I understand Britney (then again, not many of the HG's this year have seemed all that bright).

She makes a deal with Brendon, promising that if he spares her, she won't put him up. Everyone in the house wants him gone...and She wins HOH?

Why?

She seemed to have an idea of how to play this game...but that was idiotic. Whoever won HOH was going to put up Brendon, that's a given.

Now, she has to do it, and go back on her word to keep him...which means she is throwing away two Jury Votes. So, to win, she'll need 4 out of the remaining 5 votes. She throws the competition, and she can probably get Brendon and Rachel's votes...So, then she only needs 2 of the remaining 5 votes.

Posted by kingfish on 08-20-10 at 12:50 PM
She isn't necessarily throwing away two votes. What if she's sitting next to Ragan? Or Matt?

Brachel have to vote for someone, and even if they have misgivings about voting for Britt, they may find her more palatable than whoever the alternative is.

Posted by LFJ on 08-20-10 at 01:33 PM
Maybe she'll keep her promise, and put Matt/Ragan up. That way, the Brigade and Brendan vote Matt out - unless he wins POV, of course. Plus, she gets whats left of the Brigade and Branchel's vote if she makes it to the end.

Posted by BrassFan on 08-20-10 at 02:14 PM
>Maybe she'll keep her promise, and
>put Matt/Ragan up.

Why would she put up the two people she's in an alliance with?

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-20-10 at 02:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-10 AT 02:33 PM (EST)

>Maybe she'll keep her promise, and
>put Matt/Ragan up.

>Why would she put up the two people she's in an alliance with?

In addition, why would she be SO HAPPY that Matt saved himself with the POV then turn around and put him up? She obviously likes Matt.

Keep in mind Brenden could win the POV. Then Britney would be the favorite to go home...so winning the HOH was the only way to for sure save herself.

Posted by LFJ on 08-20-10 at 04:02 PM
I miss most of the shows, and resort to reading the boards and watching BBAD.

This morning, at about 1:30 am EST Britney was in a conversation with Matt and Ragan. She seemed unhappy. One of her comments was that she was surprised - she (Britney) thought "she really liked me". I guess that was Kathy - I missed the eviction. Shortly thereafter, Britney left the area. Ragan was babbling away about how happy he was, and using his hands to express himself - he was near manic. Matt could not stop smirking - his usual.

Meanwhile, all of the guys were on the other side of the yard shooting pool, including Brendan. There seems to be no anymosity there. I think they are all onto Matt.

Britney hasn't really been tight with anyone (she just acts like she is - like she did with Rachel) but Lane, and he is not in an alliance with Matt and Ragan. And, Matt is a fair competitor when it comes to the comps. So, it seems she would be smart to get rid of him while she has a chance.

But, what do I know?

Posted by kingfish on 08-20-10 at 04:26 PM
At this point in the game putting Matt up might not be the worst move, but Britney admitted that she couldn't wait to break the promise she gave to Brendon. So it really seems likely that Brendon is going to be nominated. The house even has enough Brendon haters to pull the original backdoor trick with him as the target if they want to. It would be simpler (unless you happen to be a diabolical genius) just to name him, because in either case they have to keep him from winning POV.

AS to the second nomination, it might as well be Matt. It doesn't seem likely that either Ragan or Lane will be her target, but any of the others could go up. I wouldn't be suprised to see Enzo named simply because he's the only one that has never had that pleasure.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-20-10 at 05:24 PM
I think Enzo will go up, most likely as a pawn, and because he's the only one who's never been on the chopping block. There's only one problem with being a pawn in this game -- more often than not, they're the ones going home. If Brendon wins the POV, this will really split up the Brigade.

"Have Nots are"
Posted by vince3 on 08-20-10 at 04:16 PM
Brendon, Enzo, and Hayden... and their bonus items are Broccoli and Bean Dip...

"RE: Have Nots are"
Posted by KLicK on 08-20-10 at 08:06 PM
That's sure a lot of gassy!

Posted by Round Robin on 08-21-10 at 01:44 AM
That's a lot of a$$ ga$ all right, and Enzo's flatulence is already lethal, so the have-not room might be hazardous to their health for the next week.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 08-21-10 at 06:34 PM
I thought Ragan was Mr. nasty gas, per Britney's comment to Julie.

"Nominations are in"
Posted by vince3 on 08-20-10 at 11:03 PM
Brendon and Enzo are nominated.

"POV picks"
Posted by KwietOne on 08-20-10 at 11:54 PM
Everyone EXCEPT Ragan to compete

"RE: POV picks"
Posted by kingfish on 08-21-10 at 08:48 AM
Well, that pretty much does it for Brendon.

A one in six chance of survival. Or if it's a physical contest, one in five considering Britney's demonstrated lack of physicality (she is a tiny thing). Enzo's no better, so I guess that makes it one in four. Actually come to think of it, Matt is his only real competition...and Brendon actually has an even chance to survive.

And if he does win, It'll be Enzo and anoher Bro-gade member on the block, I don't see Britney putting up Ragan.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-21-10 at 12:49 PM
And that other Bro-gade member would probably be Hayden. She's close to Lane and Matt's being friendly with her (and is on the outs with the others in the Brigade, anyway). So if Brendon wins the POV, the Brigade is done for. I'm surprised it stayed under the radar for this long!

Posted by BrassFan on 08-21-10 at 04:17 PM
I wouldn't count Brendon out just yet...even if he doesn't win POV....

Matt considers himself a genius, and he wants to be the next Dr. Will, it seems.....and this might be the time for him to make his huge move.

He might try to convince Britney to try and get rid of Enzo...Matt and Ragan vote to evict Enzo, and Hayden and Lane vote to evict Brendon. This forces Britney to make the decision. If Matt can convince her to boot Enzo, then Matt just becomes *THE* power player in the game.

He'll suddenly be controlling the alliance of three against the remaining 2 brigade members and Brendon.

Of course, if Matt is the supergenius he thinks he is, he'll find a way to 'help' Brendon win the POV, so he can get rid of the Brigade without anyone blaming him for it.

"POV going on "
Posted by Snidget on 08-21-10 at 05:54 PM
joker's reporting 3+ hours of trivia.

Either something funny is going on or it is one of those games where they bring people out one at a time and a couple of them just take forever trying to do whatever it is.

"RE: POV going on "
Posted by Snidget on 08-21-10 at 07:00 PM
4 hours trivia.

From jokers.

Brendon's head is shaved
Lane may have won a phone call
Enzo dressed as a penguin.
Brit Matt and Ragan in HOH look sad, no talking

and looks like Brendon won.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-21-10 at 07:05 PM
I think Matt should convince Britney to put up Hayden against Enzo, then get rid of Enzo. He knows where he stands in the Brigade -- at the bottom of the pecking order -- so he's going to have to strike against the rest of the Brigade before they strike against him.

Posted by vince3 on 08-21-10 at 09:14 PM
I think for the best example of what happened today, we must turn to the All-Stars season... it sounds like it was a competition in which the first to buzz in each round 'won' the 'prize' and either gained or lost points depending on what it was... A bad 'prize' was worth positive points, while a good 'prize' was worth negative points... and some of the bad prizes might affect not only one person, but the entire cage...

That was the one where ChillTown won cash and prizes and didn't care who won the actual POV...

In addition to what's above: Brendon is gonna be handcuffed to Britney for 24 hours, and someone either has to dive into, or be dunked by, a chum bucket!

There is also talk about someone winning a trip to Hawaii...

Needless to say, Britney is ticked major, because 'so much for that plan' has reared its ugly head, again!

Posted by Estee on 08-21-10 at 09:40 PM
It gets worse. As a special reward for all her crying, whining, and general fits about the POV results, Britney was rewarded with the third consecutive appearance of Pandora's Box. Naturally, she opened it. And what was inside, you ask?

Jessie.

...okay, it's not as bad as you probably think it is. He's not back in the game. (Again.) Britney was stuck in HoH working out with him while the rest of the house enjoyed a barbecue dinner with semi-optional hula dancers. But -- Jessie. In close quarters. With no escape. For a whole hour.

I don't think it was her idea of a good time.

Posted by vince3 on 08-21-10 at 10:30 PM
Man, they're really packing it in for Wednesday's POV shows, aren't they?

"POV Scorecard"
Posted by vince3 on 08-21-10 at 10:44 PM
Enzo: His clothes have been all taken, must wear penguin suit with fedora

Lane: Phone call from home

Brendon: Have Not for the next 3 weeks, Chum baths, handcuffed to Britney for 24 hours, won the POV

Two prizes are left unknown on who took them...: $5k and trip to Hawaii... but I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of them, if not both of them, went to Matt... and/or Hayden...

"RE: POV Scorecard"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 08-22-10 at 07:52 AM
So Brendon takes a chum bath and then gets cuffed to Britney? Too funny.

Posted by kingfish on 08-22-10 at 08:55 AM
Britney is coming between Rachel and her man!

Chum bath. If he can immediately wash it off that won't be too bad, but handcuffed to Britney for an extended period...Britney would have some choice comments if they let go to the DR alone.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-22-10 at 09:29 AM
I have only seen the first hour of BBAD, but Britney has been a very good sport about all of it.

Dare I say, she and Brendon have been very chummy. LMAO.

He offered to sleep on the floor, and they made a towel bed for him on the floor. He gets in the chum bath in shorts and nothing else. He has to completely submerge his head. He then immediately steps into an outside shower. It's cold because he's a have not. Then he changes into his bathing suit and gets into the hot tub.

I've only seen one so far.

Posted by LFJ on 08-22-10 at 09:36 AM
I think this is the perfect way to get Matt out of the house. Brendan has to take his licks, but so does Britney. 24 hrs cuffed to Bendan should soften her up. He will have ample opportunity to work her over. He is tough enough to handle the HN rm for 3 weeks (unlike Ragan who would cry like Niobe and make us all gag in the process), the chum bath, the baldness, etc. He might even garner sympathy from the rest of the house and *BRRRRRR (drum roll)* America *cymbals clash*.

She will not put Lane in danger. Lane will want Enzo, and possibly Hayden safe.

Let it be so *claps hands*.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 08-22-10 at 06:58 PM
Good points ... and if Matt goes, he'll be in sequester with both Rachel and Kathy, which would be just punishment for his sins. Plus the unknown evictee who leaves the same night.

If Brendon wins HOH again, does that override the Have Not status? If I were Brendon, I wouldn't want to win the HOH that lasts for under an hour, but the next one. Not that he can afford to slack off on anything. Dude needs to work on getting an ally or two, or at least someone who sees the benefit of taking him to the end.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-23-10 at 09:55 AM
Can't tell what's going on as far as a replacement nominee goes. At the moment, it looks like Matt might be throwing Ragan under the bus. Can any live feeders explain/confirm?

Posted by kingfish on 08-23-10 at 10:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-10 AT 10:34 AM (EST)

The tightest alliance that doesn't at least marginally include Britney right now is the Hayden/Enzo alliance. So hopefully she will name Hayden.

I'm not confident she will see this though. She has shown some alertness so maybe she will sense this. Unfortunately she also seems to listen to others and has shown some self doubt. Her nom of Enzo to go with Brendon gives me some hope that she might make the right move.

BTW, she should be relatively safe from Brendon's wrath in spite of his DR blustering, Brendon has bigger enemies than Britney. If Brendon wins the next HOH surely he will nominate Ragan and Matt if both are still in the house.

I'm thinking that the second eviction will result in Ragan, Brendon, or Matt going home, depending on which one of them (or if one of the KP potato peelers - AKA Brigade) wins the HOH for the short week, and if all three make it past the first eviction.

Posted by LFJ on 08-23-10 at 11:30 AM
"BTW, she should be relatively safe from Brendon's wrath in spite of his DR blustering, Brendon has bigger enemies than Britney."

If you were referring to my comment re: Brendan working Britney over, I did not mean it in that context. This would be his opportunity to open her eyes to what Matt and Ragan have been doing, and to the other "tight alliances" still existing in the house. Assuming Brendan has two dendrites firing at the same time, he will be a total gentleman, and very solicitous of Britney. That is the way to work her over.

And yes, Brendan has bigger enemies than Britney. I think he is well aware of that.

Posted by kingfish on 08-23-10 at 01:23 PM
No, I wasn't. I had in mind Brendon's comments in DR and to Britney where he threatened to go after her if she nominated him.

To be honest, I didn't recall you posting that.

Sorry if there was confusion.

Posted by Fishercat on 08-23-10 at 04:50 PM
She didn't name Hayden, as we know.

But the intriguing part of this is a potential F2 alliance between Britney and Brendon which seems sort of agreed upon this morning/afternoon. I know one of them will screw the other, but it's an interesting proposition. I'd love to see Ragan/Brendon/Britney v. Lane/Hayden/Enzo

Posted by kingfish on 08-23-10 at 05:36 PM
I don't think Britney's will be loyal to Brendon, and Brendon should by now know this. I doubt that she'll even pretend to be making/keeping promises now unless Brendon proposes it. Brendon isn't all that smart and may feel that he can still manipulate Britney.

A Britney/Brendon alliance might be smart, and a Ragan/Brendon/Britney vs. Lane/Hayden/Enzo would be to my liking too, but any real alliance between B and B is probably a non-starter.

"POV Meeting"
Posted by vince3 on 08-23-10 at 04:30 PM
is over...

Brendon took himself off.

The Smirk joins Meow Meow Penguin on the block (Matt and Enzo, respectively)

"RE: POV Meeting"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-23-10 at 05:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-10 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

>is over...
>
>Brendon took himself off.
>
>The Smirk joins Meow Meow Penguin
>on the block (Matt and
>Enzo, respectively)

WOW! Surprised Smirk went up. Seems to me, Britney is a bigger dummy than Brenden. She should have formed an alliance with Smirk and Ragan. Both would be good and both would have bigger targets. SHe just gave the brigade an out. I thought she was happy that Smirk saved himself at the last POV. What changed her mind?

Matt is gone and the power of the brigade grows.

Posted by vince3 on 08-23-10 at 05:14 PM
Yeah, but Matt has a possible way out of the mess: Out the Brigade. The voting pool is Brendon, Ragan, Lane, and Hayden... if he outs the Brigade to Ragan, Brendon and Britney, and the first two VTE Enzo, and then Britney does the same to break the tie (if the Brigaders support Enzo and VTE Matt)

It would then be 3-2 against the Brigaders for the HoH, and it'll probably be a question format HoH, which doesn't really favor a Brigader that's not named Matt... and since he would be off their wagon...*crash*

Posted by samboohoo on 08-23-10 at 07:01 PM
I thought the same thing this afternoon, but do you think Ragan/Britney/Brendon would believe him? It seemed to me that Britney threw Matt under the bus by basically telling him that Matt threw him under the bus.

She should have put up Hayden. The odds of Brendon/Matt/Ragan winning HOH would have been much greater than Lane/Hayden/Enzo.

Posted by Jims02 on 08-23-10 at 07:40 PM
I don't necessarily agree that Brendon wouldn't go after Britney if she ended up nomming Hayden/Enzo. She probably wins some goodwill from him now by nominating Matt, but if she nominated his two allies, he would probably retaliate. Not that Brendon controls the vote anyway, but she would definitely get at least nom'd.

It's a weird move, though, because it gives a lot of voting power to Lane/Hayden/Enzo in the house. To be fair to Britney, from her point of view, Lane doesn't seem as close to Hayden/Enzo. But, ultimately, she's completely putting her game in the Brigade's hands by doing this. Even if someone like Brendon puts her up as a pawn against Ragan, the Brigade controls the votes.

You have to give Lane a lot of credit for this one.

A 2003 IceCat original

Posted by samboohoo on 08-23-10 at 07:55 PM
I agree about Lane. At this point, I can't really tell where his head is with respect to her. I think he likes her. Perhaps he does, and he's just not letting it get in the way of the game.

Brendon has been tolerable this week without racHELL.

Posted by BrassFan on 08-23-10 at 10:51 PM
>I thought the same thing this
>afternoon, but do you think
>Ragan/Britney/Brendon would believe him?

All he has to do is tell her to walk up to them and say, "What's 'The Brigade'?" and look at their faces when she says it. That would be enough to convince her.

Posted by NedraSue on 08-23-10 at 11:59 PM
Why in the world didn't she not put up Brendon at first and put up Matt and Regan and then when one of them when the POV, since Brendan may not get to play for it, she can put up Brendan as the replacement nom?

Seems simple to me...since there have only been one or two people when the POV and you could have whomever wins...remove one of the guys and bam...Brendan is going home...simple!

Posted by vince3 on 08-24-10 at 00:28 AM
Maybe because she she saw Matt try that plan in Week 3, with Andrew/Kathy on the block, and pretty much orders for a non-showmance win to take Andrew off and for him to put Brendon up....

What happened? The same thing that happened in Week 1 when it was Brendon/Rachel on the block and the same thing that happened this week: Brendon won the POV, and these words had to be uttered.... 'so much for that plan'...

Posted by Round Robin on 08-24-10 at 00:38 AM
Either Britney is just plain dumb as a box of rocks, or she's trying to curry favor with Brendon by the way she did her noms this week. He ought to be plenty happy with her now, as both nominees are in the same alliance and nobody trusts Matt. I wouldn't be shocked if Brit doesn't even have to break a tie, as I think it'll be a 3-1 vote to evict Matt with only Ragan voting to keep him in. Brendon better win the 1st HoH though, as I think any of the surviving Brigade members or Ragan would put him up, probably against Britney, and if they don't put him straight up they'll try to backdoor him.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-24-10 at 08:19 AM
I think the Brigade throws the first HOH. If they let Brendon win, he puts up Ragan/Britney (in their minds). Even if one of them comes off, the other goes - no blood on their hands. Then one of them should win the next one.

Posted by kingfish on 08-24-10 at 10:57 AM
That's a good plan. I'm not confident that the rat patrol will think of it, but if they do, good for them.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-24-10 at 04:39 PM
I agree. The problem is that I'm afraid Matt still thinks he's part of the Brigade. He isn't aware that the rest of the guys have sold him up the river. He needs to realize it asap in order to out them.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-25-10 at 00:59 AM
I've seen enough in the feed sums that I think Matt is now VERY aware that the rest of the Brigade is likely to sell him down the river. The trouble with booting him from their angle is that they all have to be saying their prayers that he doesn't hold any of them individually responsible for being the mastermind behind his eviction, because if he holds one specific Brigadier responsible for his ouster, that one is gonna have to do some serious a## kissing to save Matt's vote from going to the other finalist.

Posted by kingfish on 08-25-10 at 08:15 AM
I guess he wouldn't want to squander any jury votes, but the voting doesn't have to be unanamous, and probably won't be. So losing one vote isn't necessarily game over for him.

Posted by vince3 on 08-25-10 at 08:23 AM
Maybe, but if you tick off an early juror, they may 'poison pill' your efforts the rest of the way... Remember how quickly each jury member went from favorably toward NataLIE to against her as they entered Paradise last year?

Posted by kingfish on 08-25-10 at 08:56 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-10 AT 09:40 AM (EST)

You're right, there are good reasons not to alienate anyone, and that is right up there.

Still, one vote is just one vote, and a plan that requires that one jury hamster be alienated is better than no plan.

I think the DVD they get to see when a someone is evicted also influences their opinion, especially if it reveals what lying conniving creatures they really are, as was the case with GNat (shudder). If they get to see earlier episodes (which they don't, I believe) it would work against Matt, what with the "Big Lie" and all.

The poison pill is already in the Jury for Matt and Ragan, and anyone who comes between Rachel and her man, which is anyone, including brigaders, Julie, Obama and Santa Claus, IMO.

Posted by LFJ on 08-25-10 at 08:30 AM
If they can get him out of the house, they each stand a better chance of getting to the end. Individually, they are likeable enough to beat the pants off Mattand he knows it. If he doesn't get evicted now, he will pick them off one at a time, anyway...sooo, they have to bite the bullet now, rather than later.

Posted by kingfish on 08-25-10 at 09:07 AM
Unless someone comes up with a diabolically evil genius plan to oust the Pussy, Matt is history.

Big question is...Who will the second evictee be...and we won't have a good guess at that until the next HoH is revealed. But odds have to favor Brendon being nominated since he is almost guaranteed to be the next target unless he gets HoH, no matter who else is HoH.

Posted by LFJ on 08-25-10 at 06:37 PM
Ra-a-a-a-gan! *sobs* Please. Let it be Ragan. I, for one, have had enough of his drama.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 08-25-10 at 07:11 PM
Me too. To think I liked Ragan early on. Ugh. Please let him go, and on a night when the Julie interview and sob time is mercifully short.

Posted by kingfish on 08-25-10 at 08:52 PM
I agree.

But even more than I'd like to see Ragan go, I'd like to see someone do something intelligent. Like putting the Brogade up against each other, with the third as replacement if needed.

One intelligent decision....Please.

Posted by Fishercat on 08-25-10 at 09:05 PM
Biggest Targets: Brendon and Ragan. I think Brendon's a definite target for Lane, Ragan could be a target for Brendon, and they're both potential targets for Hayden (not that he'll ever win an HoH, at least not til later).

The house:

Enzo: I'm coming around on Michel and Aruba's views on Enzo, even if he's obnoxious. He's fairly safe unless Ragan wins HoH. I don't think Lane (Brendon/Ragan probably), Hayden (Brendon/Ragan) or Brendon (who knows, Ragan and then someone else, don't think Brit's as obvious as it seems) would put him up. Britney can't play. That leaves Ragan, who I think would put up and target Enzo.

Hayden: Pretty damned safe. As I said, I think Ragan puts him up. I want to say Brendon's closer to Enzo then Hayden and would probably opt for Hayden if he was forced to. Lane would have a tough choice to make if Britney wins veto and takes Brendon or Ragan off, but I think he keeps Hayden over Enzo.

Lane: I only see him going up as a pawn or veto replacement at this point. I struggle to see anyone nominating him otherwise in a DE week

Britney: The wild card. For all we know, every single person in this house could nominate her as an original or replacement nominee except for Ragan. But she's widely seen as a goat and a valuable member to the Brigade: she's controllable to some extent. I feel strong that her and Ragan go up if Enzo wins HoH, and MAYBE other Brigaders put her up instead of Brendon. I don't think she goes home though. The blonde may replace the brains. If Brendon wins...who knows. She could be an original nom, replacement nom, or not a nom.

Brendon: Ragan may make a fatal error of putting him up as a replacement, but I suspect he might not. His fate rests with Britney's IMO, I think one goes as a nom and one goes as a replacement for any Brigade member, with Lane putting him up, Enzo not putting him up, and Hayden PROBABLY putting him up originally.

Ragan: I think everyone puts him up except himself. Maybe not Brendon if they can kiss and make up, but I think Ragan's in deep if he can't win a comp: he's a very safe person to evict at this point.