URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1336
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lisa"

Posted by Montreal on 04-04-06 at 05:58 PM
I, for one, am happy for Lisa. I think it takes guts for anyone to air their issues on national TV. So she had some resistance. I think she did ok with what she knew.
Also I loved her new haircut.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lisa"
Posted by origsofan on 04-04-06 at 08:15 PM
I also liked Lisa's new cut. It's a lot younger and stylish than before. Wonder if Lisa was embarrassed though at the mention of her in the baby Lisa clothes. In retrospect it could really be embarrassing. I kind of thought it was a humiliating exercise for the coaches to put Lisa through, especially on national television.

"RE: Lisa"
Posted by Ijustsharted on 04-04-06 at 09:40 PM

>Wonder if Lisa was embarrassed
>though at the mention of
>her in the baby Lisa
>clothes. In retrospect it
>could really be embarrassing.
>I kind of thought it
>was a humiliating exercise for
>the coaches to put Lisa
>through, especially on national television.

Even tho I got a kick out of Lisa... she humiliated herself more than any assignment Rhonda gave her. Always late, never finishing assignments ect.

"Locking - duplicate AND wrong forum"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 04-04-06 at 10:17 PM

"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by mysticwolf on 04-04-06 at 10:26 PM
There are a number of Lisa topics going, particularly on the IH Forum, where individual houseguests are discussed. Some/many are bashing threads, but that doesn't mean that you can't post a different opinion there, including one on the makeover.

If you read our guidelines and the moderator SO FAQ message you'll learn our rules. One of which states that, in addition to not allowing duplicate threads, we don't allow bashing of other posters for their opinions.

So, no need to fear posting a different opinion on a thread that you disagree with. Others may disagree with your opinion, but they're not allowed to make it personal and bash you for holding it. If they do, all you need to do is send an alert.

(Of course, those rules apply to you as well.)

An Arkie curious cub