URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1333
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"LIKE - Kalia and Porsche"

Posted by axbridge on 07-31-11 at 09:48 AM
I can't even stand to listen to these two little girls talk for 5 minutes. I have never heard anyone so dependent on the word "like" in my life. They literally cannot speak without it. It is annoying and they don't understand that it makes them look stupid, uneducated, and unable to use vocabulary.

Like, come on, like, you two, like, girls because, like, it like makes you like look like you like are like stupid.

GRAB A BRAIN CELL!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: LIKE - Kalia and Porsche"
Posted by Estee on 07-31-11 at 10:33 AM
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ptitleutg12kuk?from=Main.LikeIsLikeAComma

To me, Kalia's the more annoying of the two for this trait due to her declared profession: writer. Quite a few people use the same patterns for their text as they do for speech. You'd think she'd know better both ways -- but you'd be wrong on one, and seeing that in action has (partially) kept me from investigating the other.

However, nothing compares to Rachel's HoH blog entries. This year, she discovered spellcheck! She still hasn't figured out that it isn't the Put Up What I Meant To Say, Not The First Option I Speed-Clicked button, but at least her raving ramblings are now spelled correctly. Which may actually make things worse...

At least it gives Grodner an extra excuse for editing games. 'I had to cut everything out of sequence! Have you heard how these people talk?'

Ellison: "What if "like", like, were used, like, in its proper grammatical form and not, like, a conversational pause, like every third, like word?"

Posted by kingfish on 07-31-11 at 10:44 AM
It's a smurf-fest of idiocy.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 07-31-11 at 02:56 PM
I liked it better when I wasn't sure there was a Kalia or a Porsche on the show.