URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1332
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Sequester"

Posted by Hoobie on 09-01-07 at 01:40 AM
Are we ever going to get to see the sequester house? It seems that they've shown us the goings-on in the past. I'm dying to see if Jen is there, and how she's being treated.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Sequester"
Posted by Puffy on 09-01-07 at 04:50 PM
Nope, no sequester shots; no more interviews on the Early Show or elsewhere.

©Snidget Creations, 2007

Posted by Sues on 09-03-07 at 09:04 PM
I guess they're not ready to throw Amber under the racist bus yet.....I so hope they do at some point though...

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-06-07 at 01:12 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-07 AT 01:12 AM (EST)

>Are we ever going to get to see the sequester house?
> It seems that they've shown us the goings-on in
>the past. I'm dying to see if Jen is
>there, and how she's being treated.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/amber-siyavus-eighth-houseguest-evicted-from-big-brother-8-5715.php

However, although Amber is now off to the show's sequester location, Big Brother viewers shouldn't expect to see much footage of her new jury house adventures. Unlike previous Big Brother seasons, CBS doesn't plans to broadcast regular weekly footage of each evicted houseguest's jury house arrival.

"{The producers only} anticipate {broadcasting} one jury house package before the end of the season," a CBS spokesperson told Reality TV World on Friday.

Posted by Shulman on 09-10-07 at 08:46 AM
The evicted houseguests' arrival at the sequester house is one of my favorite parts. When you see the expressions of the guests when someone walks-in, is a highlight of the series. The new entry also brings a tape showing the latest goings-on that the evicted houseguests missed. CBS is wrong not to show the sequester house.

Posted by Memaw on 09-10-07 at 09:41 AM
I didn't think that BB ever showed their sequester's housing. They only do that on Survivor, don't they?

Posted by Snidget on 09-10-07 at 09:45 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-07 AT 09:46 AM (EST)

I've never seen any Sequesterville footage on Survivor. The jury comes to the tribal councils, but we do not see where they are kept.

For the last several seasons I watched BB we always have seen the sequester house. Usually with the arrival of the evicted jury hamsters to the sequester and them watching the DVD of that week's competition footage.

Posted by Memaw on 09-11-07 at 09:53 AM
Come to think of it now, you are absolutely correct.

Guess my brain was just a bit fogged after all that hot air coming out Danielles mouth during the last episode.

Can't wait to see what's going to happen tonight with the POV Competition....

Posted by Memaw on 09-12-07 at 09:28 AM
Well, they've finally shown it! What do you think of those gourgeous high ceilings...

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-12-07 at 11:26 AM
This jury is so much more pleasant than the last one; I attribute it to a lack of Marjealous...frankly, that was about the only memorable moment from last season's sequester was when Howie coined the term "Marjealous."

All he did last season was whine about being in "hell" and how miserable and upset he was. This season, Dustin seemed to actually enjoy himself. The same goes for all the other jurors; they might not be happy about the results of the game, but they're making peace and making the best of their situation.

Posted by Estee on 09-12-07 at 11:34 AM
but they're making peace and making the best of their situation.

Drugs.

Lots and lots of drugs.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-12-07 at 11:36 AM
Drugs.

Lots and lots of drugs.

If by "situation" you mean "stuck in the house with Amber," then yes, your answer is correct. Isolation and being stuck with Jen...alcohol's strong enough for that.