URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1331
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Nick & Danielle?"

Posted by shlank33 on 08-31-07 at 10:24 PM
Two questions, what happened to Danielle's boyfriend? and does anyone know what 153 stands for? Thanks

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Nick & Danielle?"
Posted by frisky on 09-01-07 at 01:12 AM
1. I suspect CBS found Danielle's boyfriend didn't make "good TV" and that Nick was far more photogenic and fit better with their storyline. It would have been CBS who invited Nick to New York to the Power of 10 taping, and it's CBS who decides what goes into Danielle's HoH basket. For all we know, the poor BF didn't know about Power of 10 until he saw it on TV (or the feeds), and he probably had another letter ready for the next time Danielle won HoH, which was probably switched up for Nick. From the behaviour of the producers that we've seen this season, I wouldn't put it past them to isolate Danielle from her BF and keep Nick alive in the house. It's all about making good TV!

2. 153 is "I adore you." One letter in "I", five letters in "adore" and three letters in "you." Danielle and Nick were going through all the possible codes for expressions of affection, including the big "143."

Rolly made this.

Posted by Hoobie on 09-01-07 at 01:41 AM
Wow Frisky -- thanks for the insight!

Posted by AshLanie on 09-01-07 at 07:11 AM
>Two questions, what happened to Danielle's
>boyfriend? and does anyone know
>what 153 stands for?
>Thanks

One night in the BY Dani was talking to ##### and she said she had no where to go after the show was over and ##### asked why.

Dani said before she came on the show (Now this part gets tricky cause dani kinda ran her words (talked fast)together in telling the story)they had seperated. He was going to be moving in with his parents...per Dani, her live in was a dead beat, never paying his share of the household expenses, etc.

Then she went on and on about not having any place to move to and ##### offers his place and she said no in a nasty way.

As for the 153, would assume it means I love you or something close to that. I guess when on lies in bed for weeks with someone, one could fall in love? Seems like something high school kids would do when passing in the hallways.

Posted by Sues on 09-03-07 at 09:07 PM
Well I hope for the boyfriends case, they did seperate BEFORE. Cause getting dissed on national tv would really suck!
Oh, and I'd rethink evil D's offer if I were her....somehow I don't see Nick waiting at the finale with a u-haul...