URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 133
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I THINK PETER IS IN THE FINALS"

Posted by finalround on 04-23-05 at 11:51 PM
Peter has just put up his website. It must have cost at least 5 grand! He must know he has a pretty good payday coming. The loser of the final fight gets at least 250,000. The Nevada Boxing Commission will disclose the purse.
I can not belive the producers have dropped the ball on this one. First Joey, is signed by Stallone to a endosement deal (before the show ends). Joey did an interview in the Nevada
Appeal.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I THINK PETER IS IN THE FINALS"
Posted by joeynycfan on 04-24-05 at 08:42 AM
Manfredo's website has been up and so has Gilbert's. And I for one will be wearing Joey Gear...I might even purchase the gloves.

Posted by finalround on 04-24-05 at 11:36 AM
You must be a chick, that explaines it. If you have that kind of disposable income to spend on Joey Gear and Gloves, then I have some land I would like to sell you.

...It may be under 10 inches of water, but just consider it "natually irragated" (as opposed to swamp).

"Please don't bash other posters"
Posted by IceCat on 04-24-05 at 01:35 PM
By implying that another poster is gullible, you are in violation of our Board Guidelines. Please discuss the show and it's contestants and not other posters.

Thank you.

Posted by joeynycfan on 04-24-05 at 02:08 PM
Is someone JEALOUS?? Sorry, baby but I AM A WOMAN not a chick. It bothers you that I have CASH to spend on that HOT man?? By the way, I am in real estate so tell me about this land?

Posted by finalround on 04-24-05 at 05:15 PM
Peter is happily married.

Posted by kay_tin on 04-24-05 at 06:15 PM
Er, finalround? I seriously doubt she's talking about how hot Peter is! Just a guess though, taking a look at the name and all...

Posted by finalround on 04-24-05 at 07:05 PM
I was being sarcastic. Obviously she is a friend of Joey's. I just said that because my posting was about Peter, and she commented about Joey.

"peter in the finals?"
Posted by kay_tin on 04-24-05 at 08:39 PM
Apparently I'm the one who missed the sarcasm....sorry, finalround, if it sounded like I was being insulting.

Back to the topic.

I hope you are right about Peter, btw.

"WARNING"
Posted by Bebo on 04-24-05 at 07:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-05 AT 08:44 PM (EST)

The other poster had already been warned by a moderator. There was no need for you to respond. Please keep threads on topic and if there's a problem, let the moderators handle it. Don't fuel the fires yourself.

Edited to clarify that this is a warning to joeynycfan.

"RE: WARNING"
Posted by joeynycfan on 04-24-05 at 10:53 PM
I'm not trying to start anything here but I was simply trying to address what the other poster had said in his other post that I was not able to reply to so I thought I address it in this one.

"Did you happen to see Joey's new website. He is selling "Joey Gear"! What a laugh. He is 8-0 and selling his own gear If I every see anyone wearing Joey Gear...I will die laughing! Wear a "joeygilbert.com" shirt.....you'll look like winner....NOT!"

It was okay for him to say what he said to me and imply that I was gullible but it's not okay for me to defend myself? That's NOT fair.If I choose to spend MY cash on Joey Gear that's MY problem.
I don't see anyone telling him to STOP bashing JOEY.
If I am told I am not welcomed on this board anymore because I am defending myself than that is FINE.

"RE: WARNING"
Posted by joeynycfan on 04-24-05 at 10:55 PM
I didn't see that you were actually talking to me about the other poster. Sorry.

Posted by biggest brutha on 04-24-05 at 09:54 PM
Joey gear?! What kind of moron would buy Joey gear? I see the leonard wear which makes sense considering he is an ex king of the ring.
But joey gear.

Posted by jenniferlyn on 04-25-05 at 01:00 AM
You shouldn't insinuate that I'm a moron, because I'm ALSO someone who would buy "joey gear"....he's shown not only to be of superior intelligence (second only to Sergio perhaps) but someone who knows the value of family. If he's selling his gear (with Jess Brinkley I might add, who I notice you haven't mentioned) then I assume there's a market for it, as myself and joeynycfan have shown. He's a great example of a REAL MAN, and the world would be a better place if more men felt as strongly about family and bettering yourself through school.

Posted by romber_team_wins on 04-25-05 at 07:18 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-05 AT 07:27 AM (EST)

lol all this arguing about what some one else is going to do with his or her hard earned money.
If you are a Joey fan and want to buy a shirt, gloves or his spit bucket then go for it. (That is what fans do)
That is what makes this country so great.
Capitalism at it's best. Baby baby! Purchase on.
I doubt that Joey needs the money but if he can profit from something thanks to his new star status, I say go for it.

Ooops and I got side tracked here. The topics was:
Peter will get his butt kicked by Joey. Unless of course Joey does something stupid again like throw the fight.
He already threw 2 challenges and gave away a 40k truck. Who knows what his strategy will be but I think that Joey if his leg is good can and should beat Peter Panfredo. I just hope Joey aint doing no more charity work. Actualy Peter Panfredo should lie down for Joey since he gave him the truck. I know Peter Panfredo ain't got what it takes to win the 1 mil. Alfonso already proved peter panfredo aint that good.

And yes folks I called him Peter Pan-fredo. What about it? LOL

" Holy Cannoli ! "

Posted by jenniferlyn on 04-25-05 at 04:24 PM
Thank goodness for people like you who can get the gist of what I was trying to say, and can then say it in a way so that more people can understand the point I was trying to make!!! And you're right, there's no shame in selling stuff, just as there is no shame in buying it, or else the millions of people who by/sell/trade on ebay are gonna be REALLY mad at being called a morons!! (especially my father who spends hours nightly on ebay dilligently collecting star trek memorabilia one figure "THEY'RE NOT DOLLS" at a time) And I totally agree, this forumn isn't for name calling, taunting or teasing in a nasty way, don't we all get enough of that at work, or at home?? CMON PEOPLE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!!

Posted by dmdpup on 04-25-05 at 02:07 AM
I would agree. I think peter is in the finals and the other opponent is Alphonso, have you seen his website, it looks better than peters.

Posted by jenniferlyn on 04-25-05 at 04:18 PM
DAMN, i was hoping Sergio and Alphonso made it to the finals. At least Peter and his family don't seem to be struggling to make it as much as Sergio and Alphonso are....or maybe he just doesn't want it publicized, which i understand. I may want the others in the finals over Peter, but hey, no one can deny the man can box!!