URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID78
Thread Number: 133
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"11-27-05 Episode"

Posted by KScott on 11-28-05 at 08:39 AM
or should I name it "Ding Dong George is Gone"!!!

Yeah, can everyone cheer with me!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved this episode, Bree blowing the speaker off the truck to begin with was great.

Gabby and the nun, this is going to be interesting. Do nuns really act that way?

I think Lynettes promotion is going to be very time consuming.

Come on, what did everyone else think?

A Syren original
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 11-27-05 Episode"
Posted by bdemoney on 11-28-05 at 09:39 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-05 AT 09:41 AM (EST)

I also LOVED that George is finally gone, but am worried about what affect that could have on Bree. It sounds as if he may have stated in his diary that he was doing all of this (killing Rex, etc.) because she wanted him to. Could mean trouble for her down the road.

I also enjoyed Gabby and the nun's exchange, although I hope it doesn't get tiresome.

Susan didn't seem too annoying and Lynette finally got what she wanted by getting Nina fired. Too bad it's like the old saying "be careful what you wish for" since now she will have to work twice as hard it seems. Too bad, I was actually enjoying seeing her away from work more.

Still no sign of Paul, Mike, Bree's kids, or the new family but at least they did show all the women together for a change. That was enjoyable. Edie always makes me laugh! Guess we'll see where this goes from here.....

Posted by shabalaba on 11-28-05 at 11:54 AM
Well...I don't want to get my hopes up just yet because you know how things are in TV land...things are never what they seem. George may NOT be dead. We'll just have to wait and see.
I did have a very satisfied feeling when it was over. I told my DH that things are finally starting to heat up on this show after a slow start. The previews for next week look very exciting. We'll see what Bree's son Andrew has up his sleeve. I remember reading somewhere in a Mark cherry interview that it was going to be somehting very very horrible. Anyone else read this?

Posted by bdemoney on 11-28-05 at 12:44 PM
>>I remember reading somewhere in a Mark cherry interview that it was going to be somehting very very horrible. Anyone else read this?<<

I also remember reading about this, but can not find the original article source, sorry.

But am sure that between Andrew telling the priest (minister?) his intentions to hurt Bree but act like all is fine in season one, and now having his father die and being sent away this season will all culminate in him doing something horrible back to Bree. Guess we will just need to wait and see what ends up happening...

"Here's some stuff I found"
Posted by KScott on 11-28-05 at 12:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-05 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

From Spoiler FX

Episode 2.10: Coming Home (fka "I've Got You Under My Skin" and "Carry On If I Said So")
Airdate: December 4, 2005

10/31 - There's some funny stuff coming up around the eleventh ep when Andrew comes back from brat camp and brings a "special friend." He's hellbent on retaliating against Bree from here on out. Source: Kristin on E!Online

10/26 - One of the housewives ponders changing her husband's medical admission forms, which could lead to him being out of commission for a few days. Source: SpoilerFix.com

10/01 - The hit show is preparing for outrage when Bree Van De Kamp, played by Maria Cross, is the victim of a "hideous" revenge plot. In the first series, we saw house-proud Bree send her rebellious son, Andrew, to a delinquent camp. Now he'll exact his own form of justice. Creator Marc Cherry told the Daily Mirror that it's so nasty it will be "about as bad as anything on TV". "Andrew resents her tremendously. He's going to get back at her. We've got something just hideous planned. I'm going to get letters," he warned. Source: Sky Showbiz

ETA: Airdate above

A Syren original
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

"RE: Here's some stuff I found"
Posted by volsfan on 11-28-05 at 03:02 PM
10/26 - One of the housewives ponders changing her husband's medical admission forms, which could lead to him being out of commission for a few days.

Is this for next week's episode? If so, who is it? Carlos?

I finally blogged

Posted by KScott on 11-28-05 at 03:37 PM
Yes, I am sorry, see edit above.

A Syren original

Posted by volsfan on 11-28-05 at 03:48 PM
So, one of the husbands will be hospitalized...Tom or Carlos?

Was this shown on the previews and I just don't remember it?

I finally blogged

Posted by Bebo on 11-28-05 at 03:55 PM
Could be either one, but I'm betting on Tom.

If it were Carlos, Gabi would have to babysit him in the hospital to keep the nun away from him, and that would be out of character for her. She knows her biggest weapon is sex, and putting him in the hospital would take that away. But if it's Tom, then Lynette can use that as an excuse to stop babysitting her boss and getting some help back in the office. I think that fits the characters better.

Posted by CantStandToLook on 11-29-05 at 10:05 AM
I was thinking maybe Carlos at first too just cause it would keep him out of church but then the nun would be by his side all the time. I'm just wondering how they would work something like that out for Tom unless they use his back spasm from earlier in the season as the springboard for another back episode that puts him in the hospital.

I agree with the Evil One

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Posted by Bebo on 11-29-05 at 10:20 AM
Given how wild those kids are, it would be easy to create a Tom-gets-injured scenario that made sense.

And as someone who chases one active toddler around the house, it is easy to think of ways that a parent would get injured in the line of duty!

"Then again..."
Posted by Bebo on 11-29-05 at 12:22 PM
It may be Carlos after all. I just read last night's chat transcript from Kristin on E!Online, and she mentions that the nun tries to get Carlos to go to Africa to do missionary work. Gabi might try to get Carlos out of commission for a few days so that he misses the flight out.

"The revenge thing"
Posted by Rhyn on 11-28-05 at 07:35 PM
I posted this a while back (message three, all in hidden text) :

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID78/102.shtml

It's pretty clear that's where Andrew is heading, but no one seems to be talking about it.

"ummmm"
Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 12-05-05 at 06:14 AM
can you tell me how to read hidden text?
thanks

"RE: ummmm"
Posted by KScott on 12-05-05 at 08:38 AM
put your cursor at the begining of the * or after your quit seeing typed letters, left or right click - can't remember which, hold and drag down and the words will magically appear.

A Syren original

Posted by CantStandToLook on 11-28-05 at 12:01 PM
I thought the Nun was hilarious. I was just dying laughing. I think that's going to be a very interesting storyline. I was hoping they might extend George's storyline a bit with him running around trying to avoid being caught but I was just as happy with the way they ended it. I wanted to see Bree kick his ass first though once she found out he killed Rex.

Posted by Bebo on 11-28-05 at 01:18 PM
Loved: the poker game, Bree shooting the speaker

I just wish I could get that damn song out of my head.

Don't give up on us baby...

Posted by samboohoo on 11-28-05 at 02:09 PM
*Runs upstairs, slides case from under bed, aims, fires*

Thanks Bebo. I, had the song out of my head.

Icey bounced my Dicey

Posted by Bebo on 11-28-05 at 02:12 PM
I really lost my head last night...

Posted by CantStandToLook on 11-28-05 at 02:24 PM
dammit, I'd gotten the song out of my head too, though when I hear it in my head, it's Owen Wilson singing the version from Starsky and Hutch instead of Georges wretched version.

"Woahhhh Mama"
Posted by samboohoo on 11-28-05 at 02:12 PM
Last night was awesome!!! Finally a little payoff to the slow beginning.

I'm glad George is gone. From the previews, I thought Bree would wind up physically hurt. I am glad it ended the way it did. I have to wonder if it will come up that she did go to his room and if that will have any effect on anything.

Gabby/Carlos and the Nun were hilarious. I didn't think the nun was as "hot" as Gabby made her out to be. Can't wait to see what happens.

Icey bounced my Dicey

"RE: Woahhhh Mama"
Posted by bdemoney on 11-28-05 at 10:29 PM
I agree Samboo, the nun is not as *hot* as Gabby (or the show) is making her out to be. My hubby was laughing and saying she looks like a man! I just thought she looked a bit pasty.

"RE: Woahhhh Mama"
Posted by PagongRatEater on 11-29-05 at 08:30 AM
You have to use the nun measuring stick. She IS hot....for a nun.

"Is Nina gone?"
Posted by newsomewayne on 11-29-05 at 10:06 AM
I hope not. She was the best thing about Lynette's office scenes. Their interaction trying to gain office power was pretty good, especially this episode. I hope they find a way to keep her.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Yeah, little people do all the work and a fat, bald guy takes all the credit.
Lit up by Syren, 2004

"Don't think so"
Posted by Bebo on 11-29-05 at 10:21 AM
Based on spoilers I read about Nina, there is still some storyline left for her.

"RE: Don't think so"
Posted by shabalaba on 11-29-05 at 01:22 PM
OOH BEBO!!! Please tell us what spoilers you know.

Posted by samboohoo on 12-01-05 at 09:46 AM
I don't think so either. I read something somewhere where she said her character is going to be a real B---ch, that viewers may hate her. I don't hate her yet.

Icey bounced my Dicey

Posted by Rhyn on 12-01-05 at 12:08 PM
I read something somewhere where she said her character is going to be a real B---ch, that viewers may hate her. I don't hate her yet.

I think she has been a b--ch. I don't "hate" her, but I would if she were my boss. I think she has fulfilld any obligations she made in her comment.

That said, I hope she's only gone for a few episodes. She's fun to watch. I really enjoy her antagonistic character.

"RE: anyone know of a way to get the show?"
Posted by christinashollmier on 12-01-05 at 09:59 PM
I was wondering if anyone out there has TiVo or something to the effect of where they can save it to their computer and then email me the wav??? I lost my electricity in a storm we had here and everyone that I watch DH with are mortified because we did not get to see the show....if anyone out there can help please let me know ASAP!

"I think"
Posted by KScott on 12-02-05 at 08:37 AM
they are still showing the last show aired on Saturday evenings. Now don't hold me to this but you may want to check your tv guide.

A Syren original

"RE: Is Nina gone?"
Posted by Puffy on 11-29-05 at 02:37 PM

Joely Fisher, who plays Nina, is going to have a baby in February so maybe she will be written out of the show for a few episodes.

Snowed in by Tribephyl