URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID18
Thread Number: 133
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SnoopySucks has been found!"

Posted by LadyT on 07-25-01 at 03:29 PM
*this is my third time writing this, I keep getting booted before I can post this. This will be done today*

Meredith: Welcome to the View everyone. Today is a special day, Barbara is going to tell us all about the new love of her life. But first we have Star with the latest from MonkeyBoy Island.

Star: Hmmm mmm. I have in my hot little hands the confessionals of our booted off competitors. In the order they were booted, here we go.

Desert Rhino: You know, I am the man that was used and abused. We come in, I do all the work, and they booted me. I was the Alpha Male, surely I should have been around for longer than I was. I am an excellent cook, was I able to prove it? No. ALthough, I am sure I can cook with our resident hottie, Dalton.

SkierDude: I am so misunderstood. I can say more than Bump and Kewl. I can say Dude too.

ItzLisa: I so do not want SUrv here. He is the closest person here who could steal my crown. The Congeniality Crown. I never cared if I won the game here, I only wanted to prove to the world that I am the nicest and sweetest person around. It takes a lot of work being as sweet as me. Surv will not ruin it for me. Hey! Monkeybutlers, do you need some help?

Lisa: See my girl is the best!

Star: Next is VampKira, the resident Vampire.

VampKira: *sigh* Where or where is my Supe? I am so glad he is away from that tart, BWAAaaaaaaaa! I got her my pretty, and her little dawg too. *sigh* I need me some new blood. I may take a jaunt over to the Big Brother House and see what I can get.*sigh* I guess not, I can never tear myself away from this board and my Supe. Hey, Who's still Awake?

Joy: I like that girl!

Dalton: When am I going to be able to escape this island? I have so much work to do, what with the Condit mess and I am sure a Clinton has gotten in trouble. Damage Control is the name of my game. Well, at least I have some distractions like Desert Rhino. Yes He would be a very good distraction.

Pepe: Zee vat happens to me? Zay drop me into this game and zay vote me out. Eye do not understand zis. Eye get comfortable, and boom, you are gone. At least eye am surrounded by beeyouteeful wimmen, alzo Eye miss my Dangerkitty. She is la belle of la ball. Eye hope to zee her soon.

Barbara: Oh my!

Star: Now it is the Derek Jeter of Blowsvivor, Superman.

Superman: Where the hell is the damn glue? Did that woman take it again? Thats ok, cause she's my woman. I missed her so terribly when we were seperated. But now man, she is tiring me out. We make the rabbits jealous, all we do is have sex. Sex in the tents, on the hammocks, in the trees, by the bushes, in the porta potty, on the beach, in the water. I may die from exhaustion. But at least I would die with a big smile on my face.

Star: So thats it. Things are heating up over there at MonkeyBoy Island.

Joy: Yes it is, now Barbara, I understand that your new love has to do with Blowsvivor.

Barbara: I got a call from their producer, Kismet. SHe knew how much I loved the dog Snoopysucks.

Meredith: I love that fog.

Barbara: Well, she fixed it so that the dog disappeared from it's owner, Rudy Rules.

Star: And now you have it?

Barbara: I do, and I named her Cha-cha. Isn't she the greatest?

Lisa: I hope they don't figure it out.

Barbara: Who cares? I'm Barbara Walters and Kismet now works for me.

Meredith: WEll thats it folks. Take some time and enjoy the View.

----------------------------
What you talkin about Willis?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SnoopySucks has been found!"
Posted by George Tirebiter on 07-25-01 at 03:45 PM
>SkierDude: I am so misunderstood. I can say more than Bump and Kewl. I can say Dude too.
ROFLMAO!!

And SnoopySucks is now Baba Wawa's "Cha-cha"?!! OMG--RudyRules will NEVER get her back from someone with connections like hers!

*calls for a special dinner catered to T's house, cuz she's obviously worked her ass off on this Monkeyboy Island gig!*

GT

Posted by VampKira on 07-25-01 at 04:15 PM
ROTFLMAO T!!!!!!

*slips the glue in Supe's tights, and drags him into the bushes...*

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Posted by ItzLisa on 07-25-01 at 09:53 PM

>ItzLisa: I so do not want SUrv here. He is the closest person here who could steal my crown. The Congeniality Crown. I never cared if I won the game here, I only wanted to prove to the world
that I am the nicest and sweetest person around. It takes a lot of work being as sweet as me. Surv will not ruin it for me.

*** Aaaaah!!! Soooo....I COULD be plotting something evil for Surv, hee hee hee!!!

Posted by MakeItStop on 07-26-01 at 09:43 AM
LMAO - this is the best one yet.
> I can say Dude too.

Posted by lswote on 07-26-01 at 10:34 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-01 AT 10:35 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-26-01 AT 10:34 AM (EST)

Funny stuff.
-- Rat -- The other white meat --

Posted by RudyRules on 07-26-01 at 06:20 PM
BaBa WaWa be damned, I have an "in" with John Stossel, Believe you me, "Cha-Cha" will soon be back on the set!
If need be, my best buddy Rudy Boesch and his Navy SEAL team will land on the foreign beaches of that commie enclave known as Manhattan and pull off a rescue.