URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1328
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Saboteur Part II?"

Posted by Estee on 07-29-10 at 05:02 AM
You can read that into this interview -- along with the executive producer's favorite subject: Nothing Could Possibly Be My Fault.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/07/29/big-brother-scoop-producers-tease-upcoming-twist-and-a-surprise-visitor/

Oh, and Revive-A-Hamster pretty much has to be on the way. (Either that or they can't take a chance on any interviews with this group...)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Saboteur Part II?"
Posted by kingfish on 07-30-10 at 07:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-10 AT 11:04 AM (EST)

Matt mentioned the Coup d'etat. I actually liked that twist mainly because it could ruin what seemed to be a certain plan of destruction, and required every one to think fast.

These guys? Thinking fast? As funny as a herd of sheep on roller blades. Or flock.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-02-10 at 11:46 AM
You heard it first, an easy call if you ask me. Ragan will be the second saboteur....although he may decline.....would be smart to decline if you ask me.

Posted by michel on 08-02-10 at 01:08 PM
I only have this from a poster at Sucks but:

Unlike Annie, who Grodner said would have been pulled out of the house after she had completed her four-week reign of terror, the new Saboteur will continue to compete as long as he or she remains in the game. He or she could perhaps even win the grand prize. Also, the identity of the new Saboteur will not be revealed until finale night, whether he or she is evicted or not.

Trying to find an official link.

Posted by LFJ on 08-02-10 at 01:19 PM
"...Curiouser and curiouser." Or Dumb and Dumber"?

Posted by kingfish on 08-03-10 at 08:16 AM

I vote "Dumb and Dumber" if "Dumberest and Dumberester" aren't choices.

Tribal art.

Posted by LFJ on 08-03-10 at 08:50 AM
*snort*