URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1327
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Opinions on Starting Over?"

Posted by annenbergresearcher on 04-03-06 at 09:10 AM
Hi there,

I'm part of a team of researchers from the University of Pennsylvania, and we're doing survey research on makeover shows, including Starting Over. We're looking for opinions, even if you've only watched a few episodes of the show. You can also tell us what you think of other shows, such as The Biggest Loser. This is not market-research and we're not affiliated with any tv shows. Thanks in advance for offering your thoughts and opinions, your help is really appreciated. To access the survey, please paste the link below into your browser and you'll be taken to the homepage of our project.
Once again, thanks for your help.

www.asc.upenn.edu/makeovershows

Best,
Nicole

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Opinions on Starting Over?"
Posted by Bebo on 04-03-06 at 09:53 AM
FYI, your duplicate post on our Spoilers forum was deleted since posting the same message in multiple forums is a violation of our community guidelines.

Posted by Zoey on 04-03-06 at 01:49 PM
I replied to your survey, for what it's worth.

Posted by annenbergresearcher on 04-03-06 at 01:58 PM
Thanks Zoey, we've already got a lot of responses, and it really helps our research! Genuinely appreciate you taking the time to participate.

And sorry for the double posting on the "spoilers" site too. i hadn't realized that was against the rules...

nicole